4 hours ago, Lin M said:

Our Blueberry fairy during playful kiss days😍😍😍

original.jpg

images-1.jpg

original-1.jpg

Note: I'm not shipping her with him, but I just love it😍😍😍

Damn.....Yay I really love watching these baby rookies together....They looked so young back then....But to be honest, all of them still look young....Funny how they put all these baby faces together. They also did CF for SK II together back then too. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
1 minute ago, Lin M said:

Wow... We're moving fast🥳🥳🥳 already page 4

It's fun to talk about a person u admire... I also think that JSM knows about you guys who are dreamy about LSG n her relationship delusions... She might have good laugh when you all comments on her IG or YT vlogs n I feel that she knows that how many of you are heartbroken now so here she is helping her fans to keep being Happy ... She posted back to back which is very rare case these days. Blueberry Fairy is becoming a nightingale to her fans🤕🤕💔💔 What's say 😝😝😊😊🤗🤗

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, Sominah said:

This is the highest viewed FMV of JSM i have seen 

Alice the boy from wonderland 

I so wish that comment section has been not locked 😕😕 i'd love to read about her

👆This is my frustration as I could see how poor viewings is going on with MH trailers 😬😬

One of my favorite movies..... JSM and Hong Jung Hyun also have great chemistry and their acting was really good.... They both looked beautiful in Alice Boy from Wonderland movie.... I really like SoMin's look in this movie...I think she looked like a living doll there.. I watched it like 3 times already. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
3 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

One of my favorite movies..... JSM and Hong Jung Hyun also have great chemistry and their acting was really good.... They both looked beautiful in Alice Boy from Wonderland movie.... I really like SoMin's look in this movie...I think she looked like a living doll there.. I watched it like 3 times already. 

Wow.. Me too, when I'm bored I often go to watch her movies

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 minute ago, WaterCat said:

Oh yes what a complicated character she has done wonderfully... She is so natural...No wonder she has got full scholarship in her arts college... She never dissapoints me not even once... 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
1 minute ago, Sominah said:

Oh yes what a complicated character she has done wonderfully... She is so natural...No wonder she has got full scholarship in her arts college... She never dissapoints me not even once... 

This makes me want to know how Fix You didn't get that much appreciation, I loved that drama, she did justice to her role😊😊😊. I thought at least she should have been nominated. The role she played isn't everybody's cup of tea. One thing I like about her is that she doesn't shy away from trying new things/roles🥰😍

2 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

And do not forget 'Twenty' with Kim Woo Bin, Kang Na Eun and Lee Jun Ho.

It's Kang Ha Neul🥰🥰🥰

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 minutes ago, Lin M said:

This makes me want to know how Fix You didn't get that much appreciation, I loved that drama, she did justice to her role😊😊😊. I thought at least she should have been nominated. The role she played isn't everybody's cup of tea. One thing I like about her is that she doesn't shy away from trying new things/roles🥰😍

It's Kang Ha Neul🥰🥰🥰

Hahaha....eat me girl...I posted without proof-reading. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Its still early in the morning and my brain still waking up. Yes...yes of course that what I meant....I know my Kang Ha Neul.... He's my favorite actor in early 30's age range.... This guy can really act.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Lin M said:

Ah!!! Bingo!!! I realise something, remember that SM is the only actress to have acted with 4 out of 5 model Avengers of Korea. If she had acted in Shin Dong Yup's sitcom and not taken leave after auditioning then she would have been casted alongside Lee Soo Hyuk😍😍😍

I remembered watching her interview about it at Alice Boy from Wonderland movie premier.... And she worked with all of them in a span of 2 years too.... She actually worked with them all back to back. 🙂😘

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, Yoga Unnie said:

Just out of curiosity... does anyone here know why she does not use her real name? Would love to know the reason because I don't think I read it anywhere (or maybe I did but I can't remember hehe)

She actually interviewed about it that she wanted to separate her professional life from her private life....I will try to find that interview later and post it in the thread. It's like when her name on the news, it's people talking about actress Jung So Min not Kim Yoon Ji. I really admire her way of thinking tho.....The more I get to know her the more I admire her. I normally don't become a fan of any artists...I just watch their works for entertaining purposes...But for SoMin, I really admire her personality...She's one fine human-being.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 minute ago, Lin M said:

this is my recent favorite topic 'fix you'

When I watched it last year everyday after being telecast in SK... The beginning blowed me up... But then I felt it's gone bit off track... But then it is totally writer and Director 's fault if they lose control in thier story telling... but again me mesmerized by JSM's performance, watched this again... And felt how I began to be as harsh as korean audience again... It's a story about mental health not another cinderella story... A very human stroy ... It's a story about Every feeling and  expressions we show or we hide... And it's deep... Also korean people goes by the big names most of the times... N they maximum love Fantasy and  cinderella kind of stories which fix you lack dangerously... I think that's what happened to the fix you... Ppl don't want to see the reality...its painful... Showing mirror to the blind...  It's an universal subject to be talk about... I was wrong that I don't know what I wanted then that I felt it's gone off track but now I m watching it 3rd time and I feel this is a very good story telling by the Director and Writer., not being bias because of JSM it is actually a GEM... All the actors did very well, music and lyrics are very good that touches your heart...  and these 2 main leads SHK and our very own Somin-ah are excellent.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I still don't know why it failed in SK🤔🤔

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
47 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

She actually interviewed about it that she wanted to separate her professional life from her private life....I will try to find that interview later and post it in the thread. It's like when her name on the news, it's people talking about actress Jung So Min not Kim Yoon Ji. I really admire her way of thinking tho.....The more I get to know her the more I admire her. I normally don't become a fan of any artists...I just watch their works for entertaining purposes...But for SoMin, I really admire her personality...She's one fine human-being.

Thanks @WaterCat! This totally makes sense. Now I admire her even more. She really seems like the kind of artist who does acting out of passion, and not because she wants popularity. She could easily use her looks, family status, and talent to gain more fame and fortune. But she chooses to live a quiet life with her family. What a gem. ❤

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

I feel the same about her, I liked her since beginning but never admire her like now I do...as me I am a very complex person when it's come to like someone as there are loads of beautiful faces with good calibre of performance but the innocence i can see on her face something else... Her each reactions are real and no filtered or adulterated...  It's all because her human side I haven't seen a person a celebrity actually with this level of passion and compassion... LF,  HER RADIO DJ programme, her vlogs the sincerity of her made me admire her... It's all because she is simply somin... 

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
21 minutes ago, Sominah said:

this is my recent favorite topic 'fix you'

When I watched it last year everyday after being telecast in SK... The beginning blowed me up... But then I felt it's gone bit off track... But then it is totally writer and Director 's fault if they lose control in thier story telling... but again me mesmerized by JSM's performance, watched this again... And felt how I began to be as harsh as korean audience again... It's a story about mental health not another cinderella story... A very human stroy ... It's a story about Every feeling and  expressions we show or we hide... And it's deep... Also korean people goes by the big names most of the times... N they maximum love Fantasy and  cinderella kind of stories which fix you lack dangerously... I think that's what happened to the fix you... Ppl don't want to see the reality...its painful... Showing mirror to the blind...  It's an universal subject to be talk about... I was wrong that I don't know what I wanted then that I felt it's gone off track but now I m watching it 3rd time and I feel this is a very good story telling by the Director and Writer., not being bias because of JSM it is actually a GEM... All the actors did very well, music and lyrics are very good that touches your heart...  and these 2 main leads SHK and our very own Somin-ah are excellent.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I still don't know why it failed in SK🤔🤔

What you wrote here explaining exactly why it failed in SK. Topic of mental disorder/illness is still not something that people talk about openly in S.Korea....I think I could even say that about of lots of East Asian and Southeast Asian societies.....  I guess that's why I love Somin's choice of works.... She became an actress purely because she loves to act....not for fame and popularity...She dares taking on the projects that touch on social issues although it's not a promising role that would guarantee high ratings. Even BTIMFL, it may seem like a normal romcom....but it's not....It's more of a factual romcom exposing social issues in SK.... I have the feeling that MH will go into that direction too. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 4
21 minutes ago, Sominah said:

I feel the same about her, I liked her since beginning but never admire her like now I do...as me I am a very complex person when it's come to like someone as there are loads of beautiful faces with good calibre of performance but the innocence i can see on her face something else... Her each reactions are real and no filtered or adulterated...  It's all because her human side I haven't seen a person a celebrity actually with this level of passion and compassion... LF,  HER RADIO DJ programme, her vlogs the sincerity of her made me admire her... It's all because she is simply somin... 

It's funny how I came across SM. Before her I was a huge Park Shin Hye fan, I came across SM when I was browsing what to watch on viki, I saw Playful kiss and what intrigued me was her uncanny resemblance to my schoolmate. Same smiling eyes, same nose, chubby cheeks, I got curious to know her, and when I started watching PK, I'm already searching and watching her dramas and movies one by one, and totally forgot about PSH😜😜😜

• Haha 6
12 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

What you wrote here explaining exactly why it failed in SK. Topic of mental disorder/illness is still not something that people talk about openly in S.Korea....I think I could even say that about of lots of East Asian and Southeast Asian societies.....  I guess that's why I love Somin's choice of works.... She became an actress purely because she loves to act....not for fame and popularity...She dares taking on the projects that touch on social issues although it's not a promising role that would guarantee high ratings. Even BTIMFL, it may seem like a normal romcom....but it's not....It's more of a factual romcom exposing social issues in SK.... I have the feeling that MH will go into that direction too. 

It's my worry too,  but what I like about this girl is her range of work... She has done variations of roles she is not typical gudy gudy girl, and her choice of drama i personally liked as per project itself not being biased of JSM... She doesn't repeat herself not till now... Also I have seen her reading a lot... She talks about books n it's depth (saw it in her vlog) This girl has a brain... I trust her totally... I don't want to jinxed it.. Touchwood everything will be fine this show will become a surprise for sure 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

This is off topic so bear with me.... 

Why is it in S. Korea people and fans are so scary at times and so unforgiving??? When we see the news of an actor or actress scandal (which is their personal ones) it would seem like they're dictating their life completely ruining their careers and there's no way for them to redeem it. They are humans after all, and we tend to make mistakes, of course there are unforgivable mistakes too which we will not talk here. Let's take an example of PK actor KHJ, what happened in his life is his personal issues, and his life took a drastic turn. When it comes to this issues I love my country, many actor actress personal issues are so ugly, but it doesn't mix with professional life, they work as normal because they are good at their worh and that is their source of living too. And now a recent one SG dating news😂😂😂, of course we here are angry and hurt but we're happy as well because it's his life, he can do anything about it, but it would seem that ladylove of his is going to get so much backlash from the netizens because of her family 😞😞😞. It's upsetting to watch these kind of things. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@Lin M My read from reading K-netizens comments....It was like you are not deserved to be loved by public. Its not like western showbiz where artists separate their professional life and private life totally. Good image is crucial for K-artists...I think it also made them feel like they are betrayed by the artists they've been supporting believing that they are role models but it turned out good image was made for marketing.  But I totally agreed with you tho...I guess it's just culturally moral value differences. As for the girl's fam.....with no bias....That was unforgiving tho as it's involved with people's savings and did destroy people lives. Imagine people invested their whole life savings in that stock as they trusted the mom who is a public figure and then lost all the money.. I can see why his long time fans are disappointed....  

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 minutes ago, Lin M said:

This is off topic so bear with me.... 

Why is it in S. Korea people and fans are so scary at times and so unforgiving??? When we see the news of an actor or actress scandal (which is their personal ones) it would seem like they're dictating their life completely ruining their careers and there's no way for them to redeem it. They are humans after all, and we tend to make mistakes, of course there are unforgivable mistakes too which we will not talk here. Let's take an example of PK actor KHJ, what happened in his life is his personal issues, and his life took a drastic turn. When it comes to this issues I love my country, many actor actress personal issues are so ugly, but it doesn't mix with professional life, they work as normal because they are good at their worh and that is their source of living too. And now a recent one SG dating news😂😂😂, of course we here are angry and hurt but we're happy as well because it's his life, he can do anything about it, but it would seem that ladylove of his is going to get so much backlash from the netizens because of her family 😞😞😞. It's upsetting to watch these kind of things. 

i agree and wonder that specially SK fans are into extreme at another level... When it's comes to thier idol they are like most aggressive... You can admire someone for thier work, thier work is what you are going to get afterall... How can you Interfere thier personal Lives... Thier love is actually toxic...this kind of aggression and possessiveness you will find only in SK

Gosh I realized m talking nonstop since morning 😱😱🙊🙊

And I'm a person who doesn't talk much 😷😷

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Sominah said:

i agree and wonder that specially SK fans are into extreme at another level... When it's comes to thier idol they are like most aggressive... You can admire someone for thier work, thier work is what you are going to get afterall... How can you Interfere thier personal Lives... Thier love is actually toxic...this kind of aggression and possessiveness you will find only in SK

Even Chinese fans are like that...Aggression and possessiveness at another level... Scary😰😰😰. It's really disturbing to see when we watch idol drama, there are fans who would sit outside their agency the whole night, don't their parents know??? If I'm missing the whole night my mom would surely welcome me with a sandal or broom... 😂😂😂

Edited by Lin M
  • Haha 5