6 hours ago, Diva said:

That's right, they have a lot of chemistry with all their co-stars, an example of it. When he won best couple with Lee Kwang Soo they couldn't even believe it It was a web drama that got 100 million visits in China, a success ... !! the web drama is called "The Sound of Heart".

Forever SoMin 💜🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞👏👏🌹💞🌹💜💜💜💐❤️❤️🥰🥰

She created that magic with almost all the character she has done specially PK, MFIS, BTIMFL, TSHLYE which were ignored to be recognized... I still wonder WHY... 

KUDOS that girl did wonderful job as Aebong n that award is well deserved by them... They did splendid...👏 👏 👏 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
11 hours ago, Lin M said:

New update on MH😊😊😊

Ohh it’s so cutie, looks like our somin is just same age when the guys LOL huhu our eonni really dont age. Anw, the both guy are following each other the acc that we know. Hahaha can’t find the two girls tho. It seemed like they are (were) really close. And Gun Jo is so cutie 😀 can’t wait to for the monthly house. Hoping he’s kinda the cutie second lead haha 

By the way, if the acc that we know is legit..then It means she likes Suzy cause she’s following SZ’s acc plus Seon ho...probably our eonni watch Suzy and Seon ho’s and Nam jo hyuk’s drama (huhu forgot the title 😅

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, kkrym said:

By the way, if the acc that we know is legit..then It means she likes Suzy cause she’s following SZ’s acc plus Seon ho...probably our eonni watch Suzy and Seon ho’s and Nam jo hyuk’s drama (huhu forgot the title 😅

If that acc follows Suzy then I doubt it is legit...I noticed that Nam Ji Hyun follows her n comments on her pics n it seems both share good friendship... both were together in running man episode... does that acc follows huyniii? As her official acc doesn't follow any...  M not sure just my guess only, n that drama is 'Start Up'.

• Like 3

Hello all...love JSM and have seen a few of her shows. Fave is still Because this is My First Life.

Just in case you are not aware we have a sweet badge of JSM on our Members Shop available for purchase

https://janghaven.com/membersshop/view/80-jung-so-min/

More about our Members Shop and how to earn Haven points to make "purchases" 

Tutorial / FAQs about the Members Shop

• Like 8

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

OMG! She liked my comment 😭

spacer.png

she’s so sweet i’m crying😭

she genuinely cares for her fans...happy to see you happy... I love the way ppl reacts when they got her heart💓 n also ask for it... She is a One of a kind person who try n keep her gems(fans) happy... June is full of a eventful month... She keep showering on us with her presence n m loving it... Love this pouring month I would like to call it JSMonth-(ly MH 😂😂)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hello all...love JSM and have seen a few of her shows. Fave is still Because this is My First Life.

Just in case you are not aware we have a sweet badge of JSM on our Members Shop available for purchase

https://janghaven.com/membersshop/view/80-jung-so-min/

More about our Members Shop and how to earn Haven points to make "purchases" 

Tutorial / FAQs about the Members Shop

hv tried the badge thing, didn't show

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Sominah said:

hv tried the badge thing, didn't show

When you bought it , did you “buy & use” or “buy & store “ ? If you bought and store , check in “your items “.  Also did you use pc or mobile ? 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

18 hours ago, Sominah said:

If that acc follows Suzy then I doubt it is legit...I noticed that Nam Ji Hyun follows her n comments on her pics n it seems both share good friendship... both were together in running man episode... does that acc follows huyniii? As her official acc doesn't follow any...  M not sure just my guess only, n that drama is 'Start Up'.

Yeah, the acc is following Nam Jin Hyun acc. LOL even Go Min Si and Lee Do hyun hahaha anyway, it’s just our guess if it’s legit or not. I’m actually tracking all the followers and following during my free time. LOL it’s quite easy. Ex. You’ll just go on Go Min Si’ ig then, search for the acc on the followers list. Haha

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
5 minutes ago, kkrym said:

Yeah, the acc is following Nam Jin Hyun acc. LOL even Go Min Si and Lee Do hyun hahaha anyway, it’s just our guess if it’s legit or not. I’m actually tracking all the followers and following during my free time. LOL it’s quite easy. Ex. You’ll just go on Go Min Si’ ig then, search for the acc on the followers list. Haha

then it's possible that it's legit... Anyway our speculations😂😂😂... me too stalking her n her fans to see her vids n articles... Is it possible to download those pics n vids from IG, asking coz m not internet n tech savvy, Also very new to SNS... 

• Like 5

When m absolutely not doing anything m very busy looking for all her bts/fmvs/YT clips/ repeating dramas n vs/Stalking IG n other SNSes n currently I find this Forum Janghaven - still don't know the meaning... And I'm super busy phewwwww 😝😝😝😝😝

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Sominah said:

she genuinely cares for her fans...happy to see you happy... I love the way ppl reacts when they got her heart💓 n also ask for it... She is a One of a kind person who try n keep her gems(fans) happy... June is full of a eventful month... She keep showering on us with her presence n m loving it... Love this pouring month I would like to call it JSMonth-(ly MH 😂😂)

Oh she’s really one of a kind. I liked other K celebs too but she’s the one I admire most because of her personality. She’s truly a gem. No one else comes close. ❤️

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
19 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Oh she’s really one of a kind. I liked other K celebs too but she’s the one I admire most because of her personality. She’s truly a gem. No one else comes close. ❤️

Ditto, I like many from all around the world but truly admire this one the most 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
13 hours ago, Sominah said:

then it's possible that it's legit... Anyway our speculations😂😂😂... me too stalking her n her fans to see her vids n articles... Is it possible to download those pics n vids from IG, asking coz m not internet n tech savvy, Also very new to SNS... 

Yeah, you can download pic and vid using downloader. Not really an expert but when I don’t know thing, I usually search on youtube. There’s a lot of tutorials there. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1