Legend of Anle 安乐传 [2023]

4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@dramabler I start ffd the episodes to get pass from 30 to 38. This almost have been good but somehow it gets draggy and they could cut it much short like until 30 to make the drama. I wonder how surprised HY once he gains his eyesight back to see his DYZ with white hair. Lols. Since I skip quite many wjat happened to her hair? The side effect of her illness before? 

Basically, she was so heartbroken over Han Ye's "death" her hair turned white overnight. I don't question logic anymore in the drama lol. 

But I just finished watching and story was a meh but the cast was an A+. I'm manifesting for a modern drama of GJ and Reba. They deserved much better than this. And so do we lol. The ending was ok but I think I was over this after seeing everything HY did. I was just waiting to see his character come to fruition. 

3 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

The grief over AnLing, LMX and HY demise turned her hair white....

I'm finally done with this drama. No rewatch for me....I just hope Reba, GJ and LYN can works together again in the future under better production.

Yeah most likely no rewatch for me either. I don't know if I could recommend this but the cast is the main thing that keeps you going. Otherwise, don't go in for the story or you'll have white hair like Ziyuan. 😂

• Haha 3

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

13 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@dramabler

Do you watch Mysterious Lotus Casebook?

I watched the 1st episode but haven't continued yet due to being oddly hooked on this one. 😅 Are you watching it? I plan on continuing it soon. Cheng Yi in Martial arts is 😍

7 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@OsmanthusTea @dramabler lols, I ffd many episodes already so definitely no rewatch for me too. But agree that those two main leads GJ and RB deserve another better drama project together. Cuz their chemi is just great. I really hope they can get it soon beforeour hair turn to white.  

They do! We didn't even get a kiss or proper hug. And Youku wants us to pay for extra episodes of their sweet moments. What a joke. We already went through so much. The least they could do is give us those scenes. I hope they do get paired again. I know they won't disappoint! They did good together here the story was just blah. 

• Like 2

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

After 31 episodes, I've decided to give this the flick. It's too much of a waste of time when I have such a long list of shows I want to watch. I don't even care about how it ends. There's too much unnecessary chatter by people who aren't even needed in the show.

I wonder why this show was even made when it seems nobody but the actors cared about this.

• Haha 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.