Legend of Anle 安乐传 [2023]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

This one finally aired after almost 2 years! Lots of summer dramas airing and I ended up choosing this one. Don't know how I feel yet but I am enjoying the chemistry of Reba and Gong Jun. Their chemistry is bouncing off each other so naturally. 

Youku released a new poster today and it's so sweet. 🥺 

• Like 1

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

I also not sure if I will continue watching it. But so far it has potential, at least it's fun and have some mistery to clear. As of the chemistry, eventhough so far it's not the sizzling, burning type yet, but it's funny & endearing. She's the alpha female so far in the relationship 😅, eventhough clearly she's not even into the romance yet. And to his credit he succesfully managed to make her flustered once on the staring contest 😂

What do you think so far @OsmanthusTea?

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Darling, I haven’t fully started yet 😂😂 Waiting for at least 20 eps but I did watch lots of snippets passing on my feeds and I have to say that I can’t decide which ML to adopt, LYN or GJ 😂😂 Both are tall fair and handsome 😎😎 

The leads had a livestream hosted by LYN. They are so funny.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Tofu

Me and my fellow tea @SilverMoonTea started to really enjoy this drama after 20 eps…😂 Before that we are just shallow enough to watch it for the sake of pretty people 😎

Hahahaha! I have been asking @SilverMoonTea why suddenly we are swapping the geges we like. I like both GJ and LYN but somehow I'm watching the drama that has the gege Tea likes (Cheng Yi). :laugh:

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahahaha! I have been asking @SilverMoonTea why suddenly we are swapping the geges we like. I like both GJ and LYN but somehow I'm watching the drama that has the gege Tea likes (Cheng Yi). :laugh:

I’m going to watch Lotus Casebook too. Maybe after 20 eps aired. Love Cheng Yi.

I love GJ, LYN and CY….😂😂 So bring it on!! 😎😎💪🏻💪🏻

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Tofu

Me and my fellow tea @SilverMoonTea started to really enjoy this drama after 20 eps…😂 Before that we are just shallow enough to watch it for the sake of pretty people 😎

HAHA. I thought it was just me. 🤣🤣 Honestly, I had no idea what I was even watching until the recent episodes. 

• Haha 4

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

How's this drama? I really want to watch it for Gong Jun and Tim Pei but I've heard so much negative stuff online about it. And after Fireworks, I'm a bit tired of the Romeo and Juliet stuff to be honest.

• Like 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

11 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

How's this drama? I really want to watch it for Gong Jun and Tim Pei but I've heard so much negative stuff online about it. And after Fireworks, I'm a bit tired of the Romeo and Juliet stuff to be honest.

I can only recommend this drama for people whose really love Reba and/or Gong Jun....:cool: Not a quality drama. Bad production, director, CGI, settings, fight choreography etc etc. I was wondering of why stars at Reba and GJ level will accept this offer. Maybe they got scammed.....:Ghastlel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I can only recommend this drama for people whose really love Reba and/or Gong Jun....:cool: Not a quality drama. Bad production, director, CGI, settings, fight choreography etc etc. I was wondering of why stars at Reba and GJ level will accept this offer. Maybe they got scammed.....:Ghastlel:

That's entirely possible.  

I've heard it on good authority that often actors don't even get anything resembling the first draft of a script. I think they are at least required to come out with some kind of brief these days. 

The industry is pretty dodgy from what I've heard. In such cases they rely on the big names to pull them through. 

Let's face it. It's the same with trashy K drama rom coms. They put good looking people with good chemistry in a show together with a script that could be written by high school fanfic writer.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Some episodes felt dull but sometimes they're back to be good again. I think I had to be used to this flow with this drama watching. Ep 27 Linlang dancing for LMX was very touching and well crafted. As of ep 28 their waiting during the rain have a lot of tension, and this three beautiful people plus Wen Shuo were at their peak of being gorgeous 😂 I love seeing how Han Ye's hat was blown by the wind prettily 😅 

@40somethingahjummamaybe you should just take the plunge and join us 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif