English Title:  

Director: Li Hui Zhu
Screenwriters: Lei Xin Lin, Bin Ni 

Genre: Historical, Investigation, Romance
Episodes: 36

Broadcasting Network: iQIYI
Airing Date: February 25th, 2023

Synopsis

The witty female constable Su Jiu'er partners up with Han Zheng, the grim young master of the Qi tribe, as they use deductive reasoning to solve various mysteries all while finding love. (Credit)

Websites

Weibo | Baidu | Douban

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I'm new to the forum but have been a silent lurker for a while. 😅 I enjoy reading everyone's comments on these dramas and finally decided to join. I don't know if anyone here is watching this one but I'm enjoying it a lot more than what I was expecting. The characters and comedy along side these cases make it a fun watch. I actually decided to make a first impression video on the drama. It's not the best but will be looking forward to improvements. Hope it's ok to share on here. 

Spoiler

Edited by dramabler
  • Like 1
  • Party! 1

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

Welcome, @dramabler!! I did try out episode one, but I got distracted and never went back to it. It's so hard because The Starry Love is airing and that's taken up a lot of my time. 

The chemistry between them is on fire though! I've seen a lot of their promotion together and they are adorable. 

• Like 1
On 3/10/2023 at 11:50 PM, Tofu said:

Welcome, @dramabler!! I did try out episode one, but I got distracted and never went back to it. It's so hard because The Starry Love is airing and that's taken up a lot of my time. 

The chemistry between them is on fire though! I've seen a lot of their promotion together and they are adorable. 

Thank you, Tofu! I know a lot of people are into Starry Love currently but I was waiting for it to finish airing and then binge it. 

I finished this one today and definitely loved their chemistry. In the drama and for promotions. I wish to see them in another drama now. 😍😍

• Like 1

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm obsessed with this couple!  They have great chemistry IMO.  The romance is slowburn but I actually love that.  I very much enjoyed watching him slowly fall for her almost in spite of himself.  Li Yitong is cute as always.  And Bi Wenjun... where have you been all my life??  I'd never even heard of him before but wow, he's so freaking tall and looks so good in costume.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1