Annarasumanara / The Sound of Magic 안나라수마나라 [2022]

Tofu

Annarasumanara / The Sound of Magic 안나라수마나라

FO5-UR0la-AAEO-qe.jpg

Director: Kim Sung Yoon (previously directed Itaewon Class)
Writer: Ha Il Kwon (WebToon), Kim Min Jung
Network: Netflix
Episodes: 6
Release Date: May 6th, 2022 (All episodes will be released at once)
English SubtitlesNetflix
Official Website

Synopsis:

Yoon A-Yi (Choi Sung Eun) is a high school student, but she supports herself and her younger sister by working part-time jobs. She doesn't know where her parents are. Her father was driven away from home because of debt collectors and her mother then left home. Even her poor financial situation, she is able to rank near the top at her school academically. She also has a pretty appearance. Yoon A-Yi wants to become an adult as soon as possible to have a stable job. Meanwhile, her classmate is Na Il Deung (Hwang In Yeop). He regularly competes with Yoon A-Yi to receive the top grade, but they begin to have feelings for each other. One day, Yoon A-Yi meets Magician Lee Eul (Ji Chang Wook) at an abandoned amusement park. He puts on magic shows to people who tell him they believe in magic. He is a mysterious person, but he comforts Yoon A-Yi, who told him that she believes in magic. (Credit)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@JenL, I created this thread but I'm happy to change it to you. I know you've been busy (hopefully things are getting better) so I thought I would go ahead and create it just so I can post BTS photos of HIY. :laugh:

Hwang In Yeop was spotted filming.

Filming locations.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 11:34 AM, Tofu said:

@JenL, I created this thread but I'm happy to change it to you. I know you've been busy (hopefully things are getting better) so I thought I would go ahead and create it just so I can post BTS photos of HIY. :laugh:

Hahaha it's ok! I'm glad you made it and for HIY's sake too :laugh:

Things are getting better on my end - Thanks for the thought (and yayyy I'm back to watching dramas and typing essays on JH :CharmanderYay:). Still undecided about whether I'll watch this one because JCW :laugh:, but the webtoon looks cool and I like HIY and CSE, so there's a chance!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Wow, can't believe this. Although not a huge fan so rarely follow his news, I really hope he's ok and it's not the serious version of covid.

Also hope all the cast and staff are safe and healthy :letalQQ: Especially Hwang In Yeop!!! :scaredpanda2:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Wow! The cases in South Korea are just soaring! It's been nonstop news of celebrities testing positive and filming coming to a halt lately. I hope he's not seriously ill and gets better soon. Hoping that the cast and crew are also healthy and safe too! 

• Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...