[K-Artist] Hyun Bin 현빈

Oct 22, 2021

73 Hours

High heel 73 hours

Don't doubt, it's him!
Hyun Bin, a well-known film and television actor and one of the "Four Major Public Properties in South Korea", officially serves as the brand spokesperson for 73Hours.

In the 18 years since his debut, this is Hyun Bin's first endorsement for a women's shoe brand.

He and 73Hours jointly launched the gorgeous 2021 autumn and winter series. I hope these beautiful shoes can accompany you through every highlight moment.

Edited by Chocolate

I wonder what made him decide to accept this CF 😂

Oct 25, 2021

High Heels 73Hours

What do the shoes that can mesmerise a male god look like? In the 2021FW brand video, brand ambassador Hyun Bin revealed his favorite 2 pairs of 73Hours new products in this series. Quickly play the video to see how beautiful are the shoes that can make Hyun Bin who is surrounded by beauty excited! [source: weibo]

Video Source: weixin

[Translated from the Chinese subtitles]

Q. What was Hyun Bin's motivation for being 73Hours's brand spokesperson?

A. I like 73Hours's slogan. It encourages people to have a proactive life and this left me a deep impression. As the saying goes, "a good pair of shoes will bring you to a good place". As a 73Hours brand spokesperson, I cheer on confident and beautiful women on your courageous and brilliant steps forward.

Q. In this collaboration for the new series, which pairs of shoes would you recommend?

A. Firstly, the most eye catching should be this pair, with its crystal heels. It is gorgeous and beautiful. If you need a gorgeous single product that is eye-catching, I would recommend this pair. Then, I would also like to recommend this more classic design. It is not only suitable for elegant and capable working women, it also looks good in daily life.

Q. If you could use 3 words to describe this FW collection in your collaboration with 73Hours, what would they be?

A. Grace, feminine, dramatic - These should be keywords that I can experience in all 73Hours' shoe designs.

Edited by Chocolate

Oct 23, 2021

2021 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award

k.culture.awards

〖 2021 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award 〗
“I will continue
to repay you with better performances and works with a grateful heart .”

Hyun Bin, the recipient of the Presidential Citation at the 2020 Popular Culture and Arts Awards
Attractive actress with a heavy voice, eyes that car in excellent
# Hyun Bin 's arrival was celebrated image.
The
2021 Popular Culture and Arts Awards support all the sweat and effort of Korean pop culture artists .

"Hello, this is actor Hyun Bin. I heard that the Popular Culture and Arts Awards will be held this year as well. I also had a meaningful year by receiving the Presidential Citation last year. I am really looking forward to who else will receive this award.

This year's Popular Culture and Arts Awards will be held on October 28, so we ask for your interest and support. I will continue to repay you with better performances and works with a grateful heart. thank you."

[Translation by @bean82925]

Edited by Chocolate

Oct 26, 2021

High Heels 73Hours

"Oppa , please answer" series is officially launched. Helping everyone to ask about those little secrets about the spokesperson Hyun Bin.

Video Source: weibo

[Translated from the Chinese subtitles]

Q. What are the three things you must bring when you go out?

A. Wallet, handphone, mask.

Q. What is the most frequently listened song or genre of music recently?

A. If you are referring to the latest, then the last few days I listen more to tender love songs/ ballads from the second half of the 90s to the early 2000s.

Q. As an actor, is there an exclusive way to relieve stress?

A. Perspiration through exercise.

Q. As a person who always strictly manages his body, it seems that there will be extra study on diet. So what is it actually like?

A. Because I like food a lot, I eat what I want, and after that get rid of it through exercise.

Q. Do you have any special habits before going to bed?

A. I will take a kind of nutritional supplement at night. It's the kind that you must take before you sleep.

Q. When is the most happy moment for you recently?

A. I bought a half body bath barrel/bucket not long ago. The first time I used it, I really felt very happy. 😊

Q. You have made so many excellent works for everyone after debuting 18 years ago. What is actor Hyun Bin's driving force?

A. Curiosity about a fresh story? The desire to tell everyone a brand new story. This should be my driving force.

Q. This is your first time shooting an advertisement as a woman's shoe brand spokesperson. How do you feel?

A. I think I have not observed women's shoes in such detail and length of time before. But through this shoot, I have the chance to appreciate the design of women's shoes and materials up close. I find it refreshing and interesting.

Q. What do you want to do most when the epidemic is over?

A. I want to travel.

Q. Lastly, please say a few words to the Chinese fans who have always liked and supported Hyun Bin?

A. Regretfully, I can only greet you in the form of a video. Thank you so much to everyone for your constant support and concern. The day we can meet will definitely come soon. Until then, please take care of yourself and be careful to protect against the corona virus. Until we can meet, stay healthy.

Edited by Chocolate

:thinking::laugh: He really doesn't need to tell us lol.

3UtdwWO.png

If it looks like this, it is quite nice 😍

@hyunbinsfiancee

When is the happiest moment these days? #HyunBin "I bought a lower-body bathing tub not too long ago and I was so happy when I first used it" 😆 Okay Mr Trendy

14dClxd.png

But it's more likely this 😜😂

KmDVOM4.png

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

Oct 26, 2021

Loro Piana

mrrmhk

[Late Autumn Romantic Aesthetics-Hyun Bin
a handsome man on the cover of MR STYLE ] In this issue of MR STYLE, Hyun Bin, a Korean handsome man, appeared on the cover for the first time. He was selected as the LORO PIANA brand ambassador earlier. Hyun Bin, who has rarely been interviewed, will give you a heartfelt confession of how you feel about the hot drama "Crash Landing of Love" in the world, and how to interpret and create a good character. He is also the first to reveal to us the latest updates in his future. trend. MR STYLE 21st autumn/winter issue will appear tomorrow

5gmGNvw.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

I7neppa.png

2021 Japanese net popular vote "Korean actor above 30 years old" TOP20!

Updated  1 day ago at 2021-08-01 16:25 Editorial team

2021 Japanese net popular vote "Korean actor over 30" TOP1: Hyun Bin

No surprise, the 38-year-old Hyun Bin won the first place! Last year, the popularity of "Crash Landing of Love" rose sharply. Whether it is in South Korea, Taiwan or Japan, it has a very high popularity, often occupying the top of the search list. In May this year, Hyun Bin and tvN D launched a personal documentary "Making Armour". "Hyun Bin" allows fans to better understand him outside the camera. Besides, what fans are most concerned about is when he and Son Yejin will get married~

7r0EJJj.jpg

Image source: IG@vast.ent

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • 3 weeks later...

Woohoo! New movie! Filming starts in 2022. Seems there will be shoots in China and Russia too.

3966HZy.jpg

Hyun Bin Confirmed To Star In New Spy Action Film

Nov 16, 2021 by S. Nam

Hyun Bin will be starring in director Woo Min Ho’s new film “Harbin” (literal title)!

On November 16, a source from the production company Hive Media Corp revealed, “Hyun Bin has decided to star in ‘Harbin’ due to the quality and interesting nature of the script as well as the trust he has in director Woo Min Ho.”

Director Woo Min Ho has successfully captured Korea’s turbulent modern history through his hit films “Inside Men,” “The Drug King,” “The Man Standing Next,” and more. His new project “Harbin” is a spy action film taking place during the early 1900s in Harbin, the capital of China’s northernmost province Heilongjiang. It tells the story of Korean independence activists who put their lives on the line in order to take back their homeland.

Hyun Bin will be showcasing both action scenes and emotional acting for the upcoming film. In addition to capturing the loneliness of someone living in a generation in which their motherland is gone, Hyun Bin will also express the complicated feelings of anxiety and responsibility from putting one’s life on the line at the center of the independence fight.

“Harbin” will be produced by Hive Media Corp, which has previously released “Inside Men,” “The Man Standing Next,” and “Deliver Us From Evil.” The staff will also consist of the nation’s best, including camera director Hong Kyung Po of “Deliver Us From Evil,” “Parasite,” and “Snowpiercer.” The movie is scheduled to begin filming in 2022.

Source

Edited by Chocolate

logo_421_6_20180919151119.png

Hyun Bin confirmed to appear in 'Harbin', the next film directed by Woo Min-ho... crank in next year

Enter 2021.11.16. 8:14 am Revised 2021.11.16. 8:15 am

Reporter Jung Yoo-jin

'Inside Men' and 'The Managers of Namsan' Director Woo Min-ho's next film

9URG233.jpg

Courtesy of Hive Media Corp © News1

(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Jung Yu-jin = Actor Hyun Bin has confirmed his appearance in director Woo Min-ho's next film 'Harbin'.

According to the production company Hive Media Corp. on the 16th, Hyun Bin has confirmed his appearance in 'Harbin'. 'Harbin' is the next film directed by Woo Min-ho, who successfully captured the turbulent modern history of Korea through 'Inside Men', 'Drug King' and 'Namsan Managers'. It is a masterpiece of spy action that deals with the story of independence fighters who walked.

Hyun Bin, who is gaining explosive popularity both domestically and abroad by going back and forth between movies and dramas, has confirmed the appearance of 'Harbin' based on the completeness of the scenario, the fun, and the trust in director Woo Min-ho. In 'Harbin', he plans to perform complex emotional and action performances, such as the loneliness of those living in an era where their country has disappeared, and the anxiety and responsibility in the midst of the independence movement risking their lives.

'Harbin' is produced by Hive Media Corp, the creators of 'Inside Men', 'The Managers of Namsan' and 'Just Save Me from Evil'. The best domestic staff, including others, will join. It is expected to be produced as a masterpiece of spy action that crosses Korea, Russia and China.

'Harbin', which is expected to be more anticipated by the meeting of director Woo Min-ho and Hyun Bin, is scheduled to be cranked in 2022.

Source: Naver