[K-Artist] Hyun Bin 현빈

vingtcinq.gif

Investigate the ideal type of popular Korean actor "want to get married & want to get married"!

8/27 (Friday) 21:13delivery

Korean stars who monopolize the eyes of women. Because of their popularity, they are often asked about their "favorite female type" in interviews, and it seems that there is not a little "ideal partner image". What kind of partners do you like, from Hyun Bin and Park Seo-joon to young stocks such as Song Kang and Cha Eun Woo ? I investigated the remarks I was interested in.

Hyun Bin hopes for "Good Wife, Wise Mother"

D96q6NI.png

Photo: Aflo

Hyun Bin has had three breaks in 2005, 2010 and 2020. Naturally, there have been many interviews with the "ideal type" since he was in his twenties, and it seems that his taste has gradually changed until now. In his twenties, he said, "I understand my profession," "I eat a lot of rice," and "I have a charm that only that person has." A person like this is ideal. " As I get older, I feel that I am shifting to choosing a partner who is conscious of marriage. I'm worried about whether I'll be in the goal with Son Ye Jin or outfield.

Source: Yahoo

Translation by @PRNforhappiness

He’s been interviewed many times in the past of his 20s he picked "Woman who understand his career"., "Woman who enjoys eating". Now in his 30s, his answers are moving to "Woman who is a good wife and a wise mother to his children".

Sep 6, 2021

Dr.ForHair

dr.forhair_official

Impeccable Hair Confidence Dr.ForHair X Hyun Bin

The third meeting of Dr.ForHair, who is serious about hair research, with Hyun Bin, who perfectly fulfills all roles with impeccable acting and self-management, and the effect that does not compromise!

Check out the video

The confidence of perfect hair.
Dr.FORHAIR x HYUN BIN

BsFlJ7r.jpg

jdoDPli.jpg

Sep 7, 2021

SimInvest

"Investing is like planting a tree. We are seeds that are watered every day, nurtured so that they thrive. You too can be like Hyun Bin to be#IamAnInvestorwho are successful by diligently reading the research results of Sinarmas Sekuritas. Psst... Hyun Bin also read the Market Outlook book by the Sinarmas Sekuritas Research team, you know.. After working hard, don't forget to rest your body and mind to recharge your energy and focus again to start investing.. Let's continue to grow together"

Edited by Chocolate

NvfCyvR.png

Hyun Bin, mysterious eyes... Tom Ford Oud Wood pictorial

Article approval 2021.09.08 14:35:47

'Tom Ford Beauty' has unveiled a new fragrance campaign with Hyun Bin, the first Asia Pacific fragrance perfume brand.

ZqgTSzy.jpg

Photo = Tom Ford Beauty

In July, Hyun Bin was selected as the first Tom Ford Beauty fragrance to represent 15 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. In the pictorial released this time, Hyun Bin showed off his strong yet deep eyes while wearing an all-black outfit in a chic way.

Filmed in black and white, the perfume with the actor is Tom Ford Oud Wood, a woody type that gives a mysterious feeling with a smoky woody scent combined with a sweet spice. In particular, it is a Tom Ford perfume that Hyun Bin personally uses and loves.

Actor Hyun Bin's new perfume campaign with Tom Ford Beauty and the behind-the-scenes video to be released can be found through official SNS channels including Tom Ford's official KakaoTalk Plus channel.

Reporter Kang Bo-ra mist.diego@slist.kr

Source

Edited by Chocolate

Wow, he's looking very very nice for Loro Piana 😍 The colours are wonderful too.

NvfCyvR.png

Hyun Bin, 'Autumn Man' look... Attend Loro Piana pop-in event

2021-09-09 13:06:56 Reporter Yong Won-jung

Loro Piana, an Italian high-end lifestyle brand, will hold a Personalization Pop-in event at the Cheongdam flagship store in Seoul until the 15th.

RxOg9QS.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin, who was selected as Korea's first Loro Piana ambassador, attended the opening ceremony to celebrate.

On this day, Hyun Bin matched a jacket and knitwear to show off a style that smells like autumn. In addition, they had time to experience various customized services, such as looking at the color options of Loro Piana and cashmere scarves at the event.

226NF22.jpg

Meanwhile, the pop-in that Hyun Bin attended is even more special because it allows them to create customized products that reflect the individuality and lifestyle of each customer, from shoes to outerwear.

photo = Loro Piana

Source: Single List | Translated by Google

Edited by Chocolate

logo_052_6_20201117112951.png

[Star, Il] Hyun Bin visits an Italian brand event... sculptural visuals

Enter 2021.09.09. 2:33 pm  Revision 2021.09.09. 2:34 pm

Reporter Kang Nae-ri

zC6Am34.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin attended a luxury brand event and showed off his sculptural visuals.

Loro Piana, an Italian high-end lifestyle brand, announced that it will hold a Personalization Pop-in event from September 2 to 15 at the Cheongdam flagship store in Seoul. Actor Hyun Bin, who was selected as Korea's first Loro Piana ambassador, attended the opening ceremony to celebrate.

On this day, Hyun Bin matched a jacket and knitwear, and showed off a style full of autumn atmosphere. In addition, they had time to experience various customized services, such as looking at the color options of Loro Piana and cashmere scarves at the event.

cwj1a2T.jpg

RxOg9QS.jpg

Meanwhile, Loro Piana Personalization Pop-in, attended by Hyun Bin, can create customized products that reflect the individuality and lifestyle of customers, from shoes to outerwear.

[Photo Source = Loro Piana]

Source: YTN

Edited by Chocolate

Sep 9, 2021

Loro Piana

Hyun Bin went shopping - celebrating Loro Piana's Seoul Cheongdam flagship store Personalisation Pop-In Event between 2-15 Sep 2021 ❤❤❤

[Tip: change the video settings to HD]

Thanks again to wonderful @victoffee for the translation! ❤

Hello, I’m Hyun Bin

Q: What is Hyun Bin’s favorite item to wear in autumn?

A: I like Loro Piana’s Traveller Jacket. It’s a comfortable and cool item to wear.

Q: What is the Traveller Jacket combination that you ordered?

A: I chose wind-resistant(?) material with cashmere lining. And since there are so many colors, I haven’t decided on which colors to choose yet. I have to think about that more.

Q: What’s your own styling point?

A: Personally, I prefer classic and simple style. The style that won’t make you get tired of even if you wear it for a long time. And it’s a style that you can match with many other items, so I like it. (rough trans for this part) One thing that I find important is the material of the clothes. It’s about the feel, the satisfaction and pleasure wearing nice clothes bring. So I think the fabric material is also an important point that you should pay attention to …

Q: How do you feel being with Loro Piana?

A: I’m happy and excited to work with a brand that commit to the timeless value like Loro Piana. I had a special and great experience at the Loro Piana store today. Please come to Loro Piana store and custom your own Loro Piana jacket.

Spoiler

UojspmH.png

HscxzlX.png

Source: Naver

Spoiler

esquire.korea

until September 15 # Loro Piana is a special space designed for custom-made services in Cheongdam flagship store. Loro Piana's official ambassador, actor #Hyunbin , visited the store to celebrate the opening of the event. In the personalization event, you can create your own customized products by adding a personal touch to the colors, materials, and details of Loro Piana's iconic products. From shoes to outerwear, meet the custom-made technology completed with Loro Piana's know-how.

Edited by Chocolate

Sep 10, 2021

Dr.ForHair / Esquire

ESQUIRE Korea

현빈을 몇 달 만에 다시 만났습니다. 그는 이 자리에서 팬들이 남겨준 질문에 직접 답했죠. 하루에 가장 많이 하는 말은? 가장 많이 쓰는 어플은? 질문에 대한 답을 영상에서 찾아보세요.

We met with Hyun Bin after a couple of months. He answered the questions you asked. What does he say the most in a day? What application does he use the most? Let’s find out the answers in the video.

Sep 10, 2021

Loro Piana

vast.ent [VAST MAKING]
#VOICE_ONLY

The heat has passed and a surprise voice message has arrived to the fans who are welcoming the cool autumn. ✉💕
Have a happy Friday with a warm voice message from Hyunbin. :)

jyYOhXR.jpg

sQI3yKH.jpg

Spoiler

Mld1KSz.jpg

AVtK224.jpg

vast.ent [VAST MAKING]

#VOICE_ONLY

Actor Hyun Bin's surprise voice message has arrived with the cool breeze of autumn.✉💕
-
Hello, everyone. This is Hyun Bin.
These days, the heat that seemed to never end has passed, and fresh winds are blowing.
How are you doing?
Since the movie "Cooperation 2" crankup, I've been on several schedules.
On days when I don't have a schedule, I exercise and spend my own time faithfully looking for new hobbies. I wonder what your daily life will be like, and I sincerely hope it will be a warm and enjoyable day.
I will continue to try to communicate with you through good works.
Then I hope you stay healthy and well until the day we greet you again. Good-bye!

[translated by Papago]

Spoiler

가을이 주는 선선한 바람과 함께 현빈 배우의 깜짝 음성메세지가 도착했습니다.✉💕
-
안녕하세요 여러분. 현빈입니다.
어느덧 끝나지 않을 것만 같았던 무더위도 지나가고, 신선한 바람이 불어오는 요즘입니다.
잘 지내고 계신가요?
저는 영화 '공조2' 크랭크업 이후로, 여러 스케줄을 이어나가고 있어요.
스케줄이 없는 날에는 운동을 하기도 하고, 새로운 취미들을 찾아가면서 저만의 시간을 충실히 보내고 있습니다. 여러분의 일상은 어떤 풍경일지 궁금한데요, 부디 따뜻하고 즐거운 날들이길 진심으로 바라봅니다.
저는 계속해서 좋은 작품으로 여러분과 소통할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다.
그럼 다시 반갑게 안부를 나눌 그날까지, 건강히 잘 지내시길 바랄게요. 안녕!

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

Sep 14, 2021

Loro Piana

I'm beginning to ❤❤❤❤❤ this brand. Just look at him! Everything that he has appeared in for Loro Piana has been amazing!

style_60c045ead86c1.svg

Hyun Bin W. October issue pictorial pre-release

Loro Piana's F/W 2021 collection contains refined style, strong elegance and outstanding functionality in a warm color palette. The romance of autumn deepens with actor Hyun Bin.

9efSceB.jpg

The high neckline Renfield bomber is from Loro Piana.

TQsOMZi.jpg

The Renfield Bommer and City to Pins cotton pants in baby cashmere are from Loro Piana.

CREDIT

fashion editor - Yejin Lee

feature editor - Kwon Eun-kyung

photographer - Joo-Young Ahn

stylist - Kang Yoon-ju

hair - Im Cheol-woo (Aura)

make up - Danbi (Aura)

source - W website

Source: wkorea

Edited by Chocolate