[K-Artist] Hyun Bin 현빈

This is meaningful.

5iqwYW5.png

"Good influence" Hyun Bin fan club donates wells to Cambodia on the occasion of Hyun Bin's 40th birthday

Approval 2021.09.25 02:28

ZRPCZnh.jpg

Photo = Provided by VAST Entertainment's website and World Share

Worldshare, an international relief and development NGO, announced on the 25th that actor Hyun Bin's fans had donated a well to Cambodia.

This well donation was made by Hyun Bin's fan club 'HB International', where fans from Korea, Hong Kong, and Japan gathered. Since 2014, they have practiced sharing by donating wells on every birthday, and the 8th well has already been built in Cambodia in the name of Hyun Bin.

Fans said, “I sincerely congratulate Hyun Bin on his 40th birthday, who always brings joy with his bright appearance. I hope that we can continue to donate wells to commemorate birthdays in the future.”

The well that Hyun Bin and his fans shared will be built at a local school and will serve as a valuable source of drinking water for school-going students and local residents.

On the other hand, actor Hyun Bin, who celebrated his birthday, has finished filming for the movies 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation: International' and is about to be released.

Source

Edited by Chocolate

@writer_liltash

Hyun Bin Official Fanclub, The Space donated 20 Million KRW to Save The Children Org for his birthday this year.

@stckorea

actor #현빈 To celebrate your birthday, the official fan club The Space conveyed congratulations through sharing. Thank you for the warm friendship of Hyunbin and The Space walking together.#세이브더칠드런 congratulations on 💕

cnX5w0B.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Wow! They gave Hyun Bin his favourite - golf! Best idea!

hbs_fanatics

The countdown is two days 🎉🎉
It is said that bin personally took away the golf gifts that arrived at vast before🥰🥰, and the rest were delivered today~

🌸 2021.09.25 Happy 40th BIN Day 🌸
★HBS Fanatics Birthdsy projects
Part ⑤ birthday gift and Mid-Autumn festival celebration

We have prepared a golf kit for Binnie, who wants to become a professional golfer, a special album of his favorite movie "The Godfather", a cute Usb which with a mini Red camera looking,inside is the video of his fans' love, and a CD of his fans' songs to him,HBS×BIN Cake modeling Handmade Soap .... And also prepared a birthday gift and Mid-Autumn festival celebration for Mum and vastree 😊

dj2euVG.jpg

LWVnVnN.jpg

Spoiler

ZiZ0Ll3.jpg

NRgOyc2.jpg

A6YJqUY.jpg

4OXoQmS.jpg

GklwH6F.jpg

Vsdq1fY.jpg

yi08Bla.jpg

sTApcwh.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Wow! I've not seen this. Would love to see them together again too ❤❤❤

@hellooohallyu

D24… I’ve got a few actresses I’d love to see HB work with and some include faves like Kim Hye Soo, Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Go Eun, IU, Kim Mi Kyung, and Kim Young Ok. But I really want to see him reunite with Kim Sun Ah! ❤

#HyunBin #현빈 #30_DAYS_HYUNBIN_CHALLENGE #30일_현빈_잴린지

xiaK2kt.jpg

10+ years ago

QoovdLo.jpg

Aug 25, 2021

:heart::wow:

So nice to know that two long-time friends, working together for the first time, enjoyed working together.

@celest1al1

“…And after 20 years, I did a project called #Bargaining #ThePointMen #교섭. Now the movie is going to release after “The Hostage” (HJM’s upcoming movie). I filmed the movie with HB… and I loved it so so so much.”

“Looking forward to the HB & HJM collaboration”

He really said “너무” (so/very) 3 times.

Video Source: @d_d_dong22

Full video "Hwang Jung-min, 40 Films in 20 Years".

Sep 28, 2021

Vast X Loro Piana

Hyun Bin on an Autumn Day and Eternity

Hello everyone,

in the face of the fast approaching autumn ,
we have brought the 'He' that comes to mind with the cool autumn breeze .
For those who are curious! Trust only Bestry and follow us!

lmVrQDt.jpg

When the hot summer passed and the
cool autumn came

Spoiler

5C3VJ3r.jpg

I met actor Hyun Bin armed with a
human autumn .

tzIQEQN.jpg

lRAGfG1.jpg

of, by, for, by
turtleneck

rpWnNNg.jpg

If you can't , add the eyes with about 925 narratives

+

Edited by Chocolate

+

Complete autumn mood.

urYBxbT.jpg

Spoiler

The
day of filming that even rained down on the mood that had already been completed

eOENUTO.jpg

Is there a waiting state holding umbrella might look like wolves movies
(dimples are like tangled undergrowth awful)

I4GQMTC.jpg

bWcLZRO.jpg

Because of the actor's atmosphere that was not hidden even in bad weather

4GPlHR2.jpg

take this too

xivwe33.jpg

VEjCqho.jpg

take it like that

7fJSBqN.jpg

BqAFrE4.jpg

Bestry's shutter that never stopped :0

+

Edited by Chocolate

+

Spoiler

c4w2qgp.jpg

eOLp9LS.jpg

It can't be done if it goes so well with the autumn atmosphere .

NAIHoEI.jpg

In autumn, to a more handsome current actor

N5sbr1j.jpg

I can't help but love ' Fall' in love   ...★

Cw9XQQ2.jpg

Spoiler

why do you say that

cVT9p77.jpg

0ETylFH.jpg

Classic Iran
: A saying that is loved and worthy of eternity

A6eTVol.jpg

TXrDXdj.jpg

sn't that kind of saying about actor Hyun Bin?
(Seriously)

+

Edited by Chocolate

+

Spoiler
bpjS4yD.jpg

like raindrops falling

g28T5b0.jpg
wG8TtS0.jpg

The rich and poor feeling that fills up every day... ♥

DJwBLJN.jpg

oz7GJnx.jpg

If there was an autumn kingdom, of
course , the autumn day of the current actor who would have been at KING.

xdnD6Lw.jpg

I'm going to end this post soon too!

jcJc6W2.jpg

Spoiler

I
hope that the fatigue of those who saw today's post is relieved ♡

Then I'll 
say goodbye to you with the last picture 

ddfMixX.jpg

HwYjQnl.jpg

See you with more good news :)

Source: Naver

Edited by Chocolate

bO4Gny6.png

Hyun Bin, sell Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, leaving 1.3 billion won in capital gains.

Purchased 2.7 billion won in 2009 and sold 4 billion won in July this year...Moving after receiving 4.8 billion won in copper Walkerhill Podoville penthouse

2021.09.29(Wed) 17:16:55

[Biz Korea] It has been confirmed that actor Hyun Bin (real name Kim Tae-pyeong) made 1.3 billion won in capital gains by selling Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, where he lived for 11 years. In January, Hyun Bin left Mark Hills to move to Walkerhill Podoville Penthouse in Acheon-dong, Guri, and was embroiled in rumors that he might have set up a honeymoon house with actor Son Ye-jin, who was in a public relationship at the time.

mkBLX0h.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin earned 1.3 billion won in capital gains by selling Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, where he had lived for 11 years. Photo=VAST Entertainment

Actor Hyun Bin used to live in a 13-story Lake Palace apartment in Jamsil-dong, Songpa-gu, but bought a villa on the fifth floor of Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong for 2.7 billion won in July 2009. Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, more famous for "Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's Newlywed House," was built north to secure a view of the Han River, and all 18 households are 74 pyeong, consisting of four rooms and three restrooms. Former figure skater Kim Yu-na, Big Bang member Daesung and actress Jung Soo-jung also live in the villa.

It was in January this year that Hyun Bin left Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong, where he has lived for more than 11 years. In June last year, the penthouse (242.45m2, 73 pyeong) of the luxury villa Walkerhill Podoville, which was built in Archul Village in Acheon-dong, Guri, Gyeonggi Province, was sold for 4.8 billion won, and moved in as soon as the balance was paid in full and ownership was transferred in January this year. The Walkerhill Podoville Penthouse is a structure with four rooms and four toilets, and the supply area, including a rooftop garden, is known to reach 126 pyeong. Actor Oh Yeon-seo also lives in Walkerhill Podoville.

fe6DDv3.jpg

Mark Hills, a luxury villa located in Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul. Photo: Biz Korea DB

According to the real estate industry that specializes in high-end housing, Hyun Bin put Mark Hills in Heukseok-dong on sale as soon as he moved into Walkerhill Grapesville. It is said that there were constant inquiries because it was a luxury villa where top domestic star actors lived, but the sale took place six months after it was put up for sale. According to the Real Estate Register, the five-story villa, which Hyun Bin bought for 2.9 billion won in July 2009, was sold for 4 billion won to Ahn and one other person on July 2. Hyun Bin left 1.3 billion won in capital gains, and the registration of transfer of ownership was filed with the court on September 27.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin bought the Cheongdam-dong site (362.5 square meters, 110 pyeong) for 4.8 billion won in September 2013 under the slogan of HB Family Holdings, and built a four-story to seven-story building in January 2016. The building, named 925 Building, is confirmed to have been occupied by Corridel Entertainment, run by Tyler Kwon, the boyfriend of Jessica, a former member of the girl group Girls' Generation.

Reporter Yoo Si-hyuk evernuri@bizhankook.com

Source: Biz Korea