[K-Artist] Hyun Bin 현빈

Mar 1, 2022

Men's Crocodile X Hyun Bin TV CF

Hyun Bin's cool TV CF with men's crocodile, the epitome of men's fashion! If you are curious about Hyun Bin's Men's Crocodile TV CF, check out the video now ♡ Style Never Die! I hope you have a happy and warm spring with the male crocodile.

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 3, 2022

SimInvest x Hyun Bin | Tea Time with Hyun Bin

A light talk show with the topic of discussion about the secret lifestyle of a hallyu star, Hyun Bin. In this video, Hyun Bin also answered questions from Indonesian fans, and played exciting games given by the MC.

ENG SUB [Change settings to 1080p]

Original without ENG SUB

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

logo_117_6_20170111151211.jpg

'Son Ye-jin ♥' Hyun Bin, the bridegroom who is about to get married… more handsome

2022.03.07 By Yang Yu-jin

YuDzrf5.jpg

Spoiler

OCDfUvS.jpg

ETCZRY5.jpg

nD5ph3f.jpg

[My Daily = Reporter Yang Yu-jin] Actor Hyun Bin's recent status has been reported.

Fashion magazine Days de Korea released the cover of Hyun Bin's spring edition through Instagram on the 7th, saying, "It is beautiful to be an advisor. To the self-question that has quietly innovated Hyun Bin and Loro Piana."

Hyun Bin showed various poses in a suit, knitwear, and shirt. While holding flowers and looking at the front, he radiates soft charisma, while he puts his hands on his waist in a space with vivid colors to create a sexy atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who breathed in the drama 'Crash Landing on You', are getting married in March after dating for two years.

[Photo = Dazed Korea Instagram]

Source | Google Translate

logo_109_6_20170111151211.jpg

#HyunBin showing off his dandy yet charismatic charm. Suit and sporty fashion were all perfectly pulled off. You can also get a glimpse of the cute aspect from the slightly frowned expression. Above all, it's an eye-catching pictorial in that HB is a "new groom" ahead of marriage.

- [Translated by @hyunbinsfiancee]

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • 3 weeks later...

@hellooohallyu

Men’s suits in general can be so 💤 so I’m always here for a moment when just a little razzle dazzle happens. I think this is perfect for a prenup look. The man, the face, the pose, the hair, the opera scarf, the jacket… Hyun Bin in Tom Ford!! 🔥🔥

ve219XE.jpg

Source: bean82925

Spoiler

I really like those shoes ❤❤❤

CQoDcAO.jpg

Source: hyunbinfashion

Edited by Chocolate