[K-Artist] Hyun Bin 현빈

Jul 11, 2021

benchtm

Today’s #HYUNBINxBENCH tee of choice. 👌🏻 Manila and the rest of the Philippines, are you ready? ❤️💙💛 Only a few more hours until our much awaited Sundate with Hyun Bin, so let the countdown officially begin!

iroiJLx.jpg

benchtm

That’s a wrap, Philippines! 🇵🇭 Thank you to everyone who joined us for Hyun Bin’s first online show!

Hq8Yrku.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Jul 11, 2021

Hyun Bin X Bench Online Show

happy_jae_jae

현빈 님 팬미팅 함께 했어용🌝🌹 젠젠젠틀맨이신 현빈 님과 재미진 시간이었습니다! 올해도 멋진 활동 기대할게욧💫

@taepyvng

jaejae caption trans:

"I was together with Hyun Bin for his fanmeeting It was a fun time with Hyun Bin who's such a gen-gen-gentleman! Looking forward to his activities this year too"

nUtz2xL.jpg

UNgVSIy.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • 2 weeks later...

Jul 17, 2021

Omega

大食姫국@rijeonghyeok_88

友達が教えてくれました!AERA 2021年 6/14 号 表紙を開いたら、ヒョンビンのオメガの広告日本で見る広告のビニ、なんだか嬉しい

My friend told me! When you open the cover of AERA 2021 6/14, Hyun Bin's Omega advertisement I'm kind of happy about the advertising vini I see in Japan

raIleeN.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

Jul 16, 2021

Extremely Exquisite and Incredibly Vigorous, The Actor is Present.

Korean Actors 200 by KoBiz.

xpace_official

🎥The fact that 'The Actor is Present' digital media photo exhibition featuring 200 Korean actors is being held at COEX XPACE in Samseong-dong from June 30th! Do you know?

👉Let's meet the 3rd week actors of 200 Korean actors who are brightening up the COEX on a hot summer day.

dT1WjX5.jpg?1

Edited by Chocolate

Jul 27, 2021

Crocodile 21F/W pictorial making video

New commercial! Hyun Bin does look quite amazing here, which is surprising as the Crocodile brand is...

DawnField Group

Crocodile 21F/W pictorial with Hyun Bin, the new face of Crocodile. This pictorial with nature created a comfortable time to get away from everyday life and comfort the mind. Take a look at Hyun Bin's wonderful appearance with Crocodile.

Edited by Chocolate

Jul 28, 2021

NvfCyvR.png

Hyun Bin, male crocodile model selected... F/W pictorial released

Article approval 2021.07.28 08:17:14

OZSpOY1.jpg

Photo = Dawnfield Group

Male Crocodile, who has a solid customer base of middle-aged men, plans to expand to a younger customer base in their 30s and 40s through this pictorial with Hyun Bin.

With this model selection, Crocodile plans to present a more trendy and youthful design to deliver a new brand image to the existing middle-aged customers as well as customers in their 30s and 40s and secure a customer base.

This 21F/W season crocodile with a more casual sense was carried out with a minimal line that will stimulate the fashion sense of men in their 30s and 40s. In addition to the youthful tapered fit trouser line, a neat solid color round neckline knit, a stylish tone-down jacket, and a luxurious gingham check coat, a variety of stylish and practical products have been prepared.

Men's Crocodile, which had been leading the sales method centered on street shops, plans to expand its scope to online, where people in their 30s have a high distribution, through a contract with Hyun Bin, and conduct diversified marketing that integrates online and offline.

Reporter Yong Won-jung goolis@slist.kr

Source: single list

Edited by Chocolate

LOL. Title is translated by Google. Papago is worse = "Already ugly guy"! This is the original phrase "벌써 추남" - if anyone can help to provide the correct translation, it would be much appreciated 😆

logo_144_6_20170111151211.jpg

Hyun Bin, already chubby [Picture]

Enter 2021.07.28. 8:48 am By Ahn Byung-gil, staff reporter

Crocodile exclusive model n3040 target trend appeal

[Sports trend]

OZSpOY1.jpg

crocodile served

Men's Crocodile of Dawnfield Group (Chairman Suh Soon-hee) announced that it had signed a contract with actor Hyun Bin for the 2021 F/W season as an exclusive model. Male Crocodile, who has a solid customer base of middle-aged men, plans to expand to a younger customer base in their 30s and 40s through this pictorial with Hyun Bin.

Crocodile, a representative brand for middle-aged men in Korea, plans to deliver a new brand image to the existing middle-aged customers as well as the customers in their 30s and 40s and secure a customer base by introducing a more trendy and young design with this model selection.

This 21F/W season crocodile with a more casual sense was carried out with a minimal line that will stimulate the fashion sense of men in their 30s and 40s. A variety of stylish and practical products have been prepared, from a tapered fit trouser line with a youthful sense to a neat solid color round neckline knit, a stylish tone-down jacket, and a luxurious gingham check coat.

Vice President Song Jae-yeon said that the reason for choosing him was that his image, which has a masculine image as well as the gentle image of Hyun Bin, who is envied by men as well as women of all ages, fits well with the brand image of male crocodile that will be developed in the future.

In addition, Men's Crocodile, which had been leading the sales method centered on street shops, announced that through a contract with Hyun Bin, it plans to expand its scope to online, where people in their 30s are high, and conduct diversified marketing that integrates online and offline.
Source: Naver | Goodle Translate

Edited by Chocolate

Jul 5, 2020

NdWIP3f.png?1

BNnhnRK.jpg

Hyun Bin: “Bench's comfortable yet stylish charm matches my taste.”

Hyun Bin on life, happiness, fitness and modeling for bench

LIFE AND STYLE - Millet M. Mananquil (The Philippine Star ) - July 5, 2020 - 12:00am

'The current COVID-19 situation made me realize the value of everyday life. We can overcome the situation if we work togerther and not lose hope.'

My mind is filled with images of Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin to the right of me, Hyun Bin to the left of me. That is the effect of this Korean actor on fans after watching his K-dramas, the most recent of which is Crash Landing On You (CLOY).

Hyun Bin is now a household name in the Philippines. When Smart and Bench got him as their endorser, his superstardom was sealed, as far as every Pinoy who owns a cellphone or a Bench T-shirt is concerned.

But the Korean movie actor has been on a lockdown just like us, during these precarious times. His appearance in Manila depends on the disappearance of the COVID-19 virus, and it is with fingers crossed that we await his arrival here.

Fortunately, through Ben Chan, who got him as endorser of Bench (“Hyun Bin's fashion style reflects our style direction this season of going back to basics. He is a no-fuss dresser who goes for well-chosen must-haves,” says Ben.) Hyun Bin was able to send some of his thoughts to us. We also listened to all his video interviews on Korean TV shows, and culled his answers to the questions you’d most likely want to ask him.

PrvnLfn.jpg
“My role as Captain Ri has more warmth and innocence compared to others I've done,” says Hyun Bin in his Captain T-shirt by Bench.

One thing is certain: Hyun Bin is a humble and compassionate person. The depth of his mind is amazing.

The Philippine STAR: How do you feel about becoming the model of the Philippine clothing brand, Bench?

Hyun Bin: I am extremely happy and excited to be able to meet many people as the model of a brand that represents the Philippines. I will do my best as the model of Bench, so I ask for lots of your attention and support.

You became the model of a clothing brand. What style of clothing do you usually wear?

In my daily activities, I tend to go for light and simple clothes that are easy to work with. I prefer comfort rather than trendiness when it comes to clothes. In that sense, Bench’s comfortable yet stylish charm seems to match my taste.

You have just finished shooting; so how was your first shoot with Bench?

When it comes to any situation, the word “first” seems to always be full of excitement. The same goes with my first shoot with Bench today; it was very exciting and fun as well. I think I will look forward to my future activities with Bench with the same excitement.

Finally, would you like to say anything to your Filipino fans who are having a rough period with COVID-19? 

The current COVID-19 situation seems to remind me of the value of everyday life. I believe we can overcome the situation if we work together hand in hand and not lose hope. Until the day we return to our normal, everyday lives, I hope you all remain safe and healthy.

From TV interviews —

Spoiler
FxaORqI.jpg
With jeepney mug by Bench: Will Binnie be able to ride one in Manila?

On life:

Have you experienced other similar anxieties in life?

I have had my own rollercoaster ride, but I got through that period.

What does your military training mean to you?

It was a time to recharge. It was a time when I wanted to step back from my work and view myself objectively. That made it a good time for me.

What is your definition of a happy life?

I think it is something that is so close yet so far. It’s something you can find with a little tweak of your thoughts or in the smallest things in life. It’s something that’s right there but it’s hard to catch.

What are your small, happy moments?

Having a glass of beer. It feels like I can wrap up the day with a glass of beer.

j8aD0GE.jpg

On travel:

The filming of CLOY has brought you to Switzerland and Mongolia. What does travel mean to you?

The biggest effect of travel on me is that it acts as a source of motivation. At times it makes me feel small, too. I want to visit more places.

On CLOY:

What made the role of Capt. Ri Jeong-hyeok different from others you’ve done?

The role had more warmth and innocence compared to other roles I’ve done.

Which of the characters you’ve played before is most like the real you?

I think it’s tough to pick out just one. There’s a little bit of me in each role. When it comes to Capt. Ri, a part of him reminds me of my real self. Quietly and diligently looking after his own people — that’s pretty similar to me.

On looking good:

Are you aware that you look good in army uniform?

HB: (Shy silence)

Dimpled smile, charismatic gaze, sexy body, glowing intellect which of these assets of yours do you think is best?

I’ll go with my voice.

As an actor, how do you take care of yourself to look good?

I think I am not trying that hard; I do not really do something on the face. I also do not perm nor hair dye, I just let my hair grow.

On keeping fit:

How do you keep yourself fit?

There are some critical moments when you’re in drama production, so I work out whenever I have time and I try to sleep a lot as well.

Getting a good sleep is very important. In CLOY, my character has to protect Se-ri, so I wanted to look dependable. I worked out to gain muscle and I’ve been continuously working out to maintain my shape.

On Son Ye-Jin:

How was it working with your leading lady, Son Ye-Jin?

She has a huge passion for acting. This stimulated me and I learned various things from her. I like that a great film like this was done with great synchronization of our act.

On his singing:

You were singing with the rock band Buzz and doing songs… there was the OST for Secret Garden, too. Do you get shy when they play your song?

It’s embarrassing... I never listen to it.

Source: PhilStar