Secret Forest Haven Ship ⚖ - HwangHan ( Hwang Shi Mok x Han Yeo Jin)

• 2 weeks later...

I now officially admit to the world, i'm watching SF2 just for the SM x YJ ship lols. 

Ep 12 kind of feeding my shipper heart @im0202

She took good care of him and just don't bother with the meeting anymore when he's on fainting spell. And hey, she managed to make him smile & get angry at the same time. I think the whole season 2, she's the only one managed to bring some emotion to him. 

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

CSW and BDN have a cute vibe in RL, I have to admit. CSW teases BDN but in an affectionate and admiring way, while BDN is just as feisty and relaxed as her drama character. :hearties:

But what I'm really hoping for are some crumbs that Shi Mok and Yeo Jin will deepen their personal relationship. They clearly have one, and YJ seems to be the only one who can make SM feel something. And, it was fantastic that YJ goes to SM once she realizes that he's having troubles, even if it meant leaving a meeting with her superior and colleagues in the room.

Plus, even Woo Tae Ha said it, that what one knows, the other one will also immediately know. Seems as if Woo Tae Ha is acknowledging the ship as well. :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
7 hours ago, im0202 said:

Choi Bit secret shipper lol. Yeojin's reaction to that was too obvious :laugh:

Haha the chibi art is so cute!

so very true 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@im0202 I'm just catching up with ep13 to look for any crumbs. The story is too packed. So sad they don't make much progress, they don't even give more storyline to Shi Mok emotionless story anymore. Or that drawing last time she give to him? This season really felt dry. 

Good thing Choi Bit seems to be their shipper lols? 

Do you think we will have SF3? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

they don't even give more storyline to Shi Mok emotionless story anymore. Or that drawing last time she give to him?

My guess is they don't want to focus on the him being 'emotionless' anymore as it's shown he does feel things sometimes (but mostly only shows it when he's with Yeojin). I really miss Yeojin's drawings though!!

I think if the cast's schedule allows it and the writer can come up with a good story, they will have another season. The ratings for this drama are too solid. I don't enjoy this season as much as the first to be honest, but I think the ratings went even higher this time? (I'm not sure though don't quote me haha) :thinking:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea @im0202 conclusion- So this season your ship got even less crumbs & my oppa is somewhere missing in the Forest ( literally) for most of the 2nd half ! 

maybe you guys gotta look for those lines theory like how they did in the Reply series/ Hospital playlist ...got any hints here ? They look quite close right ? :heiboi:

vnXg60P.jpg

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

maybe you guys gotta look for those lines theory like how they did in the Reply series/ Hospital playlist ...got any hints here ? They look quite close right ? 

Bahahahhaa no lines theory but I was waiting for an ‘accidental hands touch’ moment when they retrieved their phones lol

The crumbs in this season are so non-existent, I’m not sure we can find many even with a microscope :Yikes: @SilverMoonTea and I are unsatisfied shippers this season!:PikachuFacePalm:

• Haha 3

@im0202 @abs-oluteM I think even there will be 5 seasons. The ending all will be the same? Shi Mok transferred somewhere else. Yeo Jin change appearance? 

S1 - Wear lipstick

S2 - Cut hair

Let's check again how true is this lols

I already have lowest low of expectation for this ship... but even that also even lower than my hope sigh...

• Haha 3