Crazy Love 크레이지 러브 [2022]

Tofu

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The way he opened the dustbin with his leg is quite addictive to watch 😆

First time it happened I was like “wait, what’s with the leg??” Then I realized it’s to activate the sensor thing 😆

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama@Tofu

The guy become nicer after amnesia (?), I think he just faking it right? But he really nail the acting or did he really have amnesia for now then will remember later? 

That's quite cute when she nursing him but then it started to get crazy again hahaha... 

Drama still messy and all over the place, but somehow it's intrigue me enough to keep watching it 😅

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ep 4

I think the reason I'm still with this drama, I'm curious on how they will develop the romance. I still think this have potential for nice romance with all the setting that they have been lay out. 

Those employees on his company all secretly hate him, and they all kind of annoying. Felt like it focused so much on them and the story not really moving. 

So the ending turned out he don't have amnesia. I wonder why he let Sina hanging around him, he even tolerating all her petty way, eventhough he did seems start to steering her to her position before his amnesia 😅 He started to boss her around again. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 11:57 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

So the ending turned out he don't have amnesia. I wonder why he let Sina hanging around him, he even tolerating all her petty way, eventhough he did seems start to steering her to her position before his amnesia 😅 He started to boss her around again. 

Wait, he doesn't have amnesia?! I have not watched episode four yet, but I'll have to now. :laugh:

• Like 1

@SilverMoonTea I don't understand the importance of the past secretaries and the cleaning lady. I think they are supposed to be there for comedic relief but I don't get it. It seems unnecessary to have them. 

I love Kim Jae Wook but I still don't know how I feel about this. I think some of the comedic scenes are a bit too long or overdone. I'll wait one more week, maybe it's slow to start like Dali was too. 

Kim Jae Wook on Rain's YT channel.

BTS of Kim Jae Wook -- he's so cute. Haha!

Episode 5 Preview 

• Like 1

I think I have a hate/love relationship with this drama, @SilverMoonTea. I do not like the pacing of this drama. I think some scenes with the workers are not necessary to have. I skipped through most of them because I really do not feel like watching colleagues gossiping about each other. I still do not understand the past secretaries and cleaning lady angle -- maybe I won't ever understand it. 

I can understand why Shin Ah wanted pay back for all the suffering she went through, but at this point some of the things she's doing are looking a bit petty. I don't think she needed to go that far like how she's messing around with the company. I'm all for her making him feel her pain, but I think a line is drawn when she's using the company's resources. Instead of using the company's money on clothes and company meals, if she had to mess with the company, she should have used the opportunity to give people raises. 

The first five episodes were a struggle to get through. At the end of each episode, I would question what I just watched -- nothing made sense and I couldn't grasp what was going on. I never thought I would dislike this many characters right away, but I found myself not connecting to any of them....until episode six. I think this episode might have saved this drama for me. Haha!

In episode six, we finally see a bit of Go Jin's human side and Shin Ah is not so hell bent on making him suffer. Go Jin hired an private investigator to follow Shin Ah to see what she's up to. She was pulled into a department store by the rival CEO and while there, his wife mistaken her as the mistress. Go Jin came to her recuse. Even if Go Jin did it because he wanted to shut the rival CEO up, it was the first time he stood up for her. All the other times, he just watched her and didn't do much to help. After they left the department store, they ran into the ex-girlfriend but she did not see them. In a panic, Go Jin hugged Shin Ah so his back was to the ex-girlfriend. 

Speaking of the ex-girlfriend, what is this?! She didn't appear until episode five and decided that she's going to get back together with him. Basically, taking advantage of the fact that he has "amnesia". Please do not cause any more trouble for them, they already have enough trouble of their own to figure out. :jiminbtssigh:

What I liked the most about episode six was their visit to Shin Ah's hometown. Her father and uncles were so welcoming of Go Jin. When her father found out she was engaged, he didn't even make a big deal out of it. He just accepted it and before he even found that out, he had already told Go Jin to view him as a father. It was also during this visit that we started to see that Go Jin is not all that bad. It's too bad Shin Ah did not hear him say, "you must have been scared too" when he found out she lost her mom when she was really young similar to him.

In his journey to fame and success, Go Jin lost himself. I hope that this episode will be the start of many like it where he start getting in touch with his human side again. Go Jin and Shin Ah are more similar than they are different and I hope the drama continue to explore this. 

Episode 7 Preview.

New OSTs.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

First two eps aren't really captivating me but I just keep watching. You know I did this to any dramas these days, this one didn't miss its chance to have the so called amnesiac trope. I almost give up but I survived ep 4. It was a good decision I dont drop it. It turned out to be the fake amnesia and suddenly it becomes different and interesting. So I continue ep 5 to 6. And ah, I love it! I cant stop squeling over NGJ who came to save SA in the department store. The scene when he grabs her waist from behind to get her away from that ceo park's wife slap is just so swooning! And he followed her into her hometown and gather the drinking party is just really funny.  I just cant stop laughing how hard he deceives people pretending to be amnesiac. I thought he could only do serious acting, here he proves me wrong. I laughed so hard for his misery. 😂🤣

Honestly this drama isnt a romcom right, they have serious problem that threaten the happy ending outcome. The gliobastoma is one those terminal-illmess that made its debut in dramaland first time in doom's day and now here. Hopefully, SA can get her happy ending too. It's quote sad that she already hints to her family that they should take care of themselves cuz she's dying. 

Who is the real stalker and behind all the killing attempts? Do you think that deputy ceo is that really sweet guy? I think somehow he looks quite suspicious. Anyway, looking forward to next episodes. 

Oh preview, thanks tofu!

She took a pic for her funeral, that's so sad. No one notices she's ill until it's get worse. 

NGJ keeps that one left potato! Aww.. he's falling at her slowly and deeply. And when he admits to his feeling the drama god will break his heart telling her she's dying. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Alice Wonderland I'm happy to see you're watching this even though I'm pretty sure @SilverMoonTea has dropped it (she won't admit that she's dropped it). 

8 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

It turned out to be the fake amnesia

I feel like this amnesia stuff is everywhere right now. The Chinese drama I'm watching also has amnesia too. :laugh:

I cant stop squeling over NGJ who came to save SA in the department store. The scene when he grabs her waist from behind to get her away from that ceo park's wife slap is just so swooning! And he followed her into her hometown and gather the drinking party is just really funny.

Yes! I loved that part too and I seriously wished they would have shown us these types of moment earlier. I think the problem is that the drama made a lot of the characters be kind of shitty. At the company, all the workers there gossip and get on each other. Go Jin is not the best CEO, he expects a lot and is not the most friendly person. Shin Ah is messing around with Go Jin by doing the things he despise and while that's not that bad, she plays around with the company resources. Go Jin's partner is nice but it seems like he is the stalker. For the ex-girlfriend, she seems to be approaching Go Jin with motives. To me, all of these "bad qualities" in the characters were what made it hard for me to connect with them. 

She took a pic for her funeral, that's so sad. No one notices she's ill until it's get worse.

OMG I KNOWWWWWW!! The preview of that part made me so sad. I can't believe no one has caught on yet; although, I guess one can say it's because she's hasn't been showing symptoms. 

Alice, do you think that they will give us this "sorry, we got your results mixed up with someone else's" at the end to make it so she doesn't die? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Alice, do you think that they will give us this "sorry, we got your results mixed up with someone else's" at the end to make it so she doesn't die? 

I hope so. I always love miracles and it is very possible in dramaland. The drama seems lead us to think to a certain idea then they gonna surprise us with gotcha! You got prank! 

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

To me, all of these "bad qualities" in the characters were what made it hard for me to connect with them. 

Indeed. They all set up with the unlikeable traits. But now things started to change since. That temporary amnesia made him soften and try to control his emotion well. 

So many two faces around NGJ and he is still investigating who is behind all of this. 

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I feel like this amnesia stuff is everywhere right now. The Chinese drama I'm watching also has amnesia too. :laugh:

The writer of this drama adress to this part so on point. They think amnesia is like that common flu that everybody gets it pretty easy. 😅😄

I'll be your companion here, I'm gonna stay watching it. 

P.S. I replayed that epispde already, 🥰🥰

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

You guys are right @Tofu@Alice Wonderland Ep 6 is by far the best episode of CL. I love her family, her father is lovely. And her brother so handsome actually! 

The BGM when she drive him off on the tractor quite lovely too. 

Ep 1-5 quite torturous actually, it's like so disjointed and not meaningful. I hate all of their co workers too like Tofu mentioned. I felt like this has been paid off with ep 6. I have to say I'm glad I still stay.

• Party! 2

Wow, episode 7! 

First of all, hahahahahaha! I was right when I said they are going to mix Shin Ah's results up with someone's else. :lmao2:

Poor girl, they made her go through so many episodes thinking she was going to die. 

That ending! :shocked2:

Only Go Jin will think of a contract to make her stay and of course he would call it a hostage contract. Hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Poor girl, they made her go through so many episodes thinking she was going to die. 

But at least she does what she cant do because of that. Glad it was a mixed result. Nice. They coated all things so gloomy and I didnt think they gonna do this twist. But well done, I was glad it wasnt the case. Wondering what twist that they gonna shock us with soon. 

And here you go, the pre release ep 8, ah.  Look how he's back with his long legs kicking style, 🤣😂

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Only Go Jin will think of a contract to make her stay and of course he would call it a hostage contract. Hahaha! 

While we know it's his way to prevent her from leaving his side 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Party! 1

@Alice Wonderland, you know that scene in episode 6 where he tells that lady they can't honestly be naive to think an apology is enough like how they do it in dramas? 

The twists in episode 7 had me thinking that Go Jin is probably telling us the same thing -- like we can't possibly be naive to think something like that will happen in "real life" to the main characters like they do in dramas (the amnesia and cancer). :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LSA is conflicted to get out of the mess she made and NGJ is simply telling her the easiest way out to all of her problems, she just need to be his real fiancee and made him deeply in love with her. But our heroine has to suffer a bit longer to his 'bullying'. This typical bad boy of kdrama trope surely comes back after not a very long time. He does have a tender heart behind all of his merciless facade. 

And can we talk about his dancing skill? It is way so better and entertaining! 🤣 And I also love all of his inner monologues and scoffs to the upper camera just to show us how annoyed and absurd that thing for him. 

The idea of finding 15 errors from his book is super cool! And it is also such a nice strategy to catch the thief. Wow, genius NGJ, love him! So I dont believe it too if CEO park is the mastermind of his blackmailing and murder attempt case. The culprit must be someone with good inteligence. And it must be someone close to him. OSG becomes the most suspicious of all. I hope NGJ don't blindly believe him like in the past.

The ending, omg, they are mocking some drama tropes and here they went for them anyway, so fun!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1