Crazy Love 크레이지 러브 [2022]

Tofu

21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahahahaha nope. He still doesn't have nice hair 

Hahaha! I think it looks better than AHS's before he let his down, so I can tolerate this. :laugh:

Shin Ah looked so beautiful in the red dress! :heart:

CL-06.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Both hairs are bad. KJW loses out more though coz he's aged. xD

I was telling @abs-oluteM in the beginning of March that no one likes the ahjussi oppas here. I think there's almost an age limit now, everyone swoon over those in their 20s. Once someone gets to their 30s, they don't make our hearts flutter anymore. :laugh:

• Haha 2

Mr. Noh Manner is starting to recognize Shin Ah....so cute! I have to be honest, if I was her, I would have quit a long time ago. I can't believe he made her clean all his rooms just so he can "spend" more time with her. Haha! 

I'm happy to know that he is aware his business partner is the person behind the threats. I wonder what happened to make him turn against Go Jin? Is it because Go Jin's emotional intelligence for others declined? 

I honestly thought that this episode was not going to be crazy and then the pillow fight happened. These two....:PikachuFacePalm:

The ending of this episode....it made Go Jin question his feelings for Shin Ah. I know he said it out of spite, but I believe he started seeing Shin Ah in a new light because she didn't abandon him. 

Episode 10 Preview

Episode 10 Pre-Release

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I kept forgetting to come here and make comments.... So busy that I watched and then went back to my work. Anyway, I love this drama! Always looking forward to it. The typical tsundere ML who has the softest heart for his beloved. @Alice Wonderland that’s what I like about the story. Also that I once worked in a similar setting, helping and preparing students for school works/exams, so it’s fun to see the premium scale of the business. 

Pre-release so cute. He saved her again.... swoooooon...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 4/2/2022 at 3:31 AM, Tofu said:

I was telling @abs-oluteM in the beginning of March that no one likes the ahjussi oppas here. I think there's almost an age limit now, everyone swoon over those in their 20s. Once someone gets to their 30s, they don't make our hearts flutter anymore. :laugh:

Haha I like ahjussi oppa , just need to be the right mr ahjussi, not all ahjussi. 

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I kept forgetting to come here and make comments.... So busy that I watched and then went back to my work. Anyway, I love this drama! Always looking forward to it. The typical tsundere ML who has the softest heart for his beloved.

Somehow with all the weird setting at the beginning, now this drama had become my no 1 list. Even BP a bit losing it steam. So glad my feeling not wrong, that this drama has potential. 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea I look forward to this drama too! It's my main Mon/Tues drama, more so than BP. With BP, I already read the manhwa so I don't feel the need to keep up with it. For a second yesterday, I thought I didn't have any more episodes left. I was briefly sad until I realized it was only Monday. :PikachuFacePalm:

:wow:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Kyaaaa the end of ep.10.... :love: This guy saved her twice, then apologized to her twice already as well. That must not be easy for a person like him, haha.... It’s sad though that he has the fear of abandonment that he held back from being close to SA. I wonder what is written in that diary of SA that he read to change his mind. 

@Tofu @SilverMoonTea Same here, I wasn’t as excited about BP as this one. In fact, ep.9 took me 3 sittings before I finally finished it, lol...  

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I wonder what is written in that diary of SA that he read to change his mind. 

Same here! Did they show her diary at the beginning of the drama? 

The ending of episode 10 and all the cute moments where he can't function without her! :heart:

Episode 11 Preview 

He wants to sleep at her place. :lmao2:

• Heart Eyes 2

I was looking back at some of the other episodes and the yellow notebook was what she was holding when she was riding in the taxi. I wonder if it talks about her dying (before she found out she wasn't)? I kind of wished it didn't because that means he probably thinks he's going to be alone again. :letalQQ:

I love them, so cute! :wow:

CL-10.gif

• Heart Eyes 2

OMG ep 10, all that build up romance, finally really get into him. He's scared of losing her, hence he dumped her first. But he's so tortured and kept thinking about her , the OST so perfect too (I think I'm confirm a masochist - I only like a torturous love :lenny:

Spoiler

This is one of rare romance drama that really get into me this year ! KJW really versatile, and Krystal really improved a lot. 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I agreed with everything they said about the drama (esp. the bolded one): comical, revenge, love, unpredictable, full of charm, and beyond your imagination:lmao2:

I like that he matched his pace to hers in this scene. 

CL-20.gif

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

I finnaly warched ep 9 to 10 last night. It was super nice! I was lolling the entire ep 9 because of those pillow fights. Hahaha, no wonder their title is crazy love, these crazy onion and potato are really crazy expressive! 🤣

So who is that stalker who keeps lingering around GJ all this time. Is it also part of se-gi's plan? Or there is another culprit which we havent seen yet. I am so annoyed seeing his fake kindness and his smooth talking while manipulating and using people around GJ for his benefit. 

The ending, aww.  What's written in her little diary? He seems to be so convinced to come for her after reading it. Hopefully, we'll get some flashback of it next week. 

• Like 3
On 4/6/2022 at 8:02 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

This is one of rare romance drama that really get into me this year ! KJW really versatile, and Krystal really improved a lot. 

I thought I would only enjoy OBS for this year. Turned out this one come as another one. Also, can they get a couple photo together on next episode, so he can change that scary looking sina on her bedroom wall and that stupid photoshopped one on his office desk. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2