Today Arthur was rehearsing for tomorrow Hunan New Year's Eve Show. He will sing Flowers will Bloom on Spring, i think it is Richie Ren's song, and might using a guitar. A simple cheerful song, i love Richie Ren, he has this unique voice and style, i wonder how Arthur's version, he needs to smile along singing lol, 180' different with the last performance with gothic style and sad song. This time gonna be bright colours and happy style. So... We will just see whether it fits him. 

Edited by Tothestars
  • Party! 1
11 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Happy New Year Ladies! :heart: stay health and take care, hopefully in 2021 everything will get better! And of course we will get more Arthur's projects to enjoy, cheers!

Happy New Year to you too!!! It's been nice just to see him sing at the concerts. =)

17 hours ago, Tothestars said:

I thought this one is gonna be his costume for tonight... But turns out there is another one! So which one he gonna wear? Or both?

Not going to lie, I completely zoomed in on his shirt underneath to see what it looks like. I'm a bit intrigued by its transparency. LOL!

• Haha 1

Totally spot on! Arthur really has to experience more in live performance and interaction with audiences and other singers lol.

Mini Games but i think i didnt watch this in the live? Was there?

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4588309238710277/4588311039453632

Screenshot-20210101-175747-Weibo-Intl.jp

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

Not going to lie, I completely zoomed in on his shirt underneath to see what it looks like. I'm a bit intrigued by its transparency. LOL!

And turns out, he wore another outfit to cover the beautiful inner clothes! Sigh...

Edited by Tothestars
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Totally spot on! Arthur really has to experience more in live performance and interaction with audiences and other singers lol.

Haha! I was happy to see that performance because I like all four of them. I probably watched that performance a few times now because it makes me full of smiles. I don't know how to explain that feeling. Haha!

I keep forgetting that he is endorsed by Dior so I was thinking, "Wow, he is wearing quite a bit of things from Dior lately!". His see through long monogram shirt is from their Men Spring/Summer 2021 collection. He wore the two shirts pairing the same way the model did for Dior (in spoiler tag). I'm glad he stuck with pants because I don't like the shorts pairing in the model's picture. 

Spoiler

8J4YYvf.jpg

As always, thank you for all the Chen Fei Yu contents, @Tothestars. He was such a cute discovery for me this year. :heart:

• Heart Eyes 1
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha! I was happy to see that performance because I like all four of them. I probably watched that performance a few times now because it makes me full of smiles. I don't know how to explain that feeling. Haha!

Hahah yeah i like them four, really entertaining, three of them really enjoy themselves while our boy is trying lol, couple times zhang xincheng try to make connection with arthur but he still unused to this thing lol. Well still looking fwd for the next live performance.

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

I keep forgetting that he is endorsed by Dior so I was thinking, "Wow, he is wearing quite a bit of things from Dior lately!". His see through long monogram shirt is from their Men Spring/Summer 2021 collection. He wore the two shirts pairing the same way the model did for Dior (in spoiler tag). I'm glad he stuck with pants because I don't like the shorts pairing in the model's picture. 

Yes he is one of dior brand ambassador hahaha, i think he never wear shorts unless for basketball or shooting, like yesterday dior photoshoot.

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

As always, thank you for all the Chen Fei Yu contents, @Tothestars. He was such a cute discovery for me this year. :heart:

Thank youuu, i can only sharing contents since i am not good with words like reviewing story, but i will try to review sometimes.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Thank youuu, i can only sharing contents since i am not good with words like reviewing story, but i will try to review sometimes.

No worries at all! I'm not that great with reviews either. I just write how I feel at the moment even if it's a bunch of nonsense. LOL!

22 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Hahah yeah i like them four, really entertaining, three of them really enjoy themselves while our boy is trying lol, couple times zhang xincheng try to make connection with arthur but he still unused to this thing lol. Well still looking fwd for the next live performance.

Haha! He is trying, that's all that matters! I watched the concert on Hunan TV's YT channel and they cut the performance with all four of them. :pandasadspoon:

• Shocked 1

Interview with NY Times Travel Part

Credit to Kana on Weibo:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/193978059.html?weibo_id=4483440403138600

2pxwqsfeno51geivj6h1ywlv0.jpg

Interview with cfy|NYTimes Travel October 2018 News|PART1

Theme: Take your time , I want to be a good actor

. The day I met Chen Feiyu, just after the heat, the sky was clear , The breeze is blowing.

In the summer, in the twenty-four solar terms, it means the heat to leave.

This is the best time in Beijing.

The sky is so blue that it is endless, like a fine roll of silk satin, blown away by the wind inadvertently, hanging on the city skyline.

The sun was shining, no longer aggressive, caged the leaves of the locust and chrysanthemum trees by the roadside, stretching and swaying the last green shadow.

Chen Feiyu got into the car with a pair of VANS sneakers. Our destination is Gulou.

Chen Feiyu is a typical Beijing child. He always has the calmness of seeing the world, neither humble nor humble.

He speaks very softly, not hurriedly, like when it rains at this season, the first raindrops gently pat on the leaves.

Tick, tick.

During the conversation, he showed stability beyond his age.

Only when yawning, like an eighteen-year-old kid.

It was a yawn without the burden of idols, with a full oval drawn in his mouth, a long tail, and a few twists.

He is a little tired and just finished a TV series and a movie.

Apart from filming, I have to study with my portable teacher, writing questions for three to four hours a day to prepare for the next school.

Chen Feiyu's ancestral home is Fujian, and his grandfather Chen Huaiai is a second-generation Chinese director who was transferred to Beijing in the late 1940s.

Thus, his father Chen Kaige was born and grew up in Beijing, and became an authentic Beijinger.

"Beijing people like to be reasonable. When it comes to what Beijing masters should be like, what they eat, and what they wear, they have their own set and style.

Our generation will not talk about this anymore.

I have to say that I am a special place in Beijing. I just know which characters should be followed by "erhua" and which characters should not be added.

"Chen Feiyu would deliberately weaken his Beijing accent for filming, but he still hears Beijing accent, which has been difficult to change since ancient times. The four seasons of Beijing in Chen Feiyu's memory are more distinct than it is now.

At that time, the change of the four seasons was written on the branches of the tree.

" Especially in spring, the way home from the gate of the community is different every day.

Today the leaves of this tree are greener, and tomorrow the tree bears flowers, I know that spring is here."

Summer, in between classes and a group of students went to the school gate, fence hands out, handed a five grocer to buy ice cream.

Autumn, golden leaves of the tree, leaving only one week, but his favorite fall.

" That Autumn was longer than it is now, and there can be more than a month before and after, one autumn rain and one cold, comfortable.

"The winter is not easy. It is longer than it is now, and the snow is hard to melt.

He still remembers the pain of getting up early in winter. "You must go out at 6:20, and you must arrive at school at 7 o'clock at the latest.

It's very broken, you know? Don't want to get off the car.

A few times I didn't want to go to school, so I told me in the car that I was sick and couldn't get off the car.

At first, the driver's uncle called my mother to ask, but in the end he didn't believe it and said, I'll give you five minutes.

"The things that arouse people's interest in winter are snowball fights and snowmen. Dad takes him and his brother.

"I can still eat snow."

"He suddenly lowered the volume and said mysteriously, sharing this amazing thing. The sky was high and the sky was light. When the car drove from the ring road to Xicheng Street, you could see Xia Zing's people finally coming out of the house and walking leisurely on the street. The residual flowers gradually fell; the sound of cicadas gradually weakened, and Beijing rarely slowed down and calmed down.

Basketball and eating were the two things that Chen Feiyu was most obsessed with when he was a child.

He was a fat man at one time, but when he started playing basketball, he often played from noon to night without eating.

Since middle school, he and his brother went to Chaoyang Park to play every Friday.

If the familiar court is occupied by adults for a long time, they will use basketball to return the court.

"Our children have four people, and the other party has four people, just pick it, and if you lose, you will go.

" There are losses and gains in the fight, but you cannot rely on brute force alone.

Before the group selection, you must assess the opponent's strength, "I can't beat it? Just wait, they will leave when they eat.

" He smiled slyly.

Until now, every time he goes back to Beijing, he has to go to Chaoyang Park to have fun playing ball whenever he is free.

In high school, every Sunday evening, Chen Feiyu and his classmates would go to Dongdan to watch a streetball game called "Sunset Dongdan".

"That was a major event in the Beijing basketball circle at that time. The match was initiated by a Beijing streetball veteran Wu You. He met the challenges of different teams every week, playing from six to eight, finishing the game in the sunset, hence the name 'Sunset Dongdan'.

"A basketball game is poetic and picturesque.

In addition to playing and watching football, he also collects sneakers.

As soon as the car turned into Gulou East Street, he couldn't sit still, and poked his head to find the shoe store he used to visit when he was a child.

"You see this unit is the dividing line of the iron gate, the door to the side of the shoe store compare times, the door to the other side of the shoe is better.

Well, this is very good, before I get old."

Tower blocks in Beijing, a little Like Brooklyn to New York, shoe shops, tea houses, buyer shops, tattoo shops, large beads and small beads fall on a jade plate, scattered in the streets and alleys, traditional culture and avant-garde culture compete, hutong skewers and artistic youths enjoy together.

The neighborhood near the Drum Tower is the epitome of Beijing. It welcomes change, but also allows it to remain unchanged, accepting thousands of gestures.

In terms of shoe shops, there are several forms. “Some shops have very nice display windows and there is nothing to go in. Shops with basements usually have better shoes. Some bosses think you’re a child and don’t want Tell me more.

"He grew up in actual combat.

Walk straight along Gulou East Street to the intersection of Gulou West Street, Di’anmenwai Street and Gulou East Street. Looking up is the Drum Tower-one of the oldest landmarks in Beijing, standing on the central axis of Beijing for nearly a thousand years.

Part 2: http://t.cn/A6z0sAXf

Part 3: http://t.cn/A6z0sboU

(The interview is from a physical magazine, all for your own codewords, please don’t pass it randomly, thank you

@ Chen Feiyu Arthur

• Clapping Hands 1