Interview about Ning Que on November 2018. Credit as tagged.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/181241556.html?weibo_id=4566062429641502

Screenshot-20201101-021834-Weibo-Intl.jp

Q: Acting Did you know the original work before Jiang Ye?

A: Yes. Actually, when I knew that I was qualified for the role of Shang Ning Que, I went to do the first preparatory work, which was to read the original work, whether it was the role modeling, and the reduction of our entire production. Well, in fact, I have to follow the original, because I like the original very much. What attracts me the most is the character of Ning Que, his character.

In fact, we can see from many other stories, for example, that a character like Ning Que is very passionate, and then has a very tragic life experience. It may be relatively old-fashioned for many people, but Ning Que is different, I think.

Q: Talking about the role of Ning Que, do you have any different feelings about him?

A: Actually, I started to read the original work from the understanding of the Jiangye project, including the original work. This time has been very long. When I was still in school, Director Yang Yang made a video call and talked to me about the Jiangye story. Then I remember Yang The guide took two hours to explain the whole world view clearly to me, and the shooting period in the middle was actually more of a period of exploration for me, because maybe I adapted to this character at first, yes. This character will be very rusty, and I don’t know where is the tone of this character? Although I have made a lot of preparations before, but when I actually came to the scene, when I played an ancient person for the first time, I still felt a little nervous when putting on ancient costumes, and a little nervous at first.

With Song Yi, the two of us met one or two months before the shooting started. Yes, and this is the first time we cooperated. So there must be a break-in period between them. In fact, Song Yi is also for me. Senior, yes, in fact, it also helped me a lot in acting.

Q: In addition to Sangsang, there are actually several other female characters. They have some more complicated relationships with Ning Que. Did you know that there is a word called big pig's hoof on the Internet?

A: I know.

Q: That was when you were following several other characters in the play. When this kind of relationship happened, have you ever thought about how to balance the relationship with them?

A: Because at the beginning, I think there are actually many female characters in the script that Ning Que has had a relationship with. For example, like Li Yu, she wants to use her identity to use Ning Que to help her do something. Sangsang is a very pure interdependence between two people. Maybe from the stage of ignorance to the stage of cultivating family affection, so I think it is different. How to balance, in fact, I also discussed a lot with the director. In fact, during the filming, I also discussed with director Yang Yang. In fact, I discussed a lot, and then I went to see what different ways to contact each character.

Q: What touches him most about these different girls with this personality?

A: Well, the thing that touches Ning Que the most is that I feel sincere and sincere, because Ning Que has been one since I was a child, because there is a line in it: "Is it wrong for me to try my best to live? Remember this, it is not easy for us. It is not easy to live in this world desperately.

Since we have worked so hard to survive, we cannot die easily.

"Because this one sentence actually brings out the living environment of Ning Que since childhood. In fact, he can't trust anyone, this is a ruthless character, but he hopes to meet someone like Sangsang who treats him sincerely.

Q: With that said, would he trust Sangsang next to him?

A: Yes, I think maybe the only person Ning Que can believe in this world is Sangsang.

Q: After all, it is still in the growth stage, so if you face these harsh evaluations, are you ready for your current mentality?

A: Uh, I’m prepared in mind. In fact, I believe that one thing is that you must absorb what is useful to you, and then evaluate you well, I think you have to accept it with humility. I think an actor, if he To create a character, it is impossible for him to say that every inch of his skin has become this person. It is essentially impossible, but if an actor really devotes himself to his role and enters the play, I think His body and mind can also feel the warmth of this character, so for me, um, all evaluations are very useful to me. There may be many labels that are born, that is, they are labeled People have no way to choose what family they were born in, but they can decide how to work hard the day after tomorrow to remove these labels, so it is also a very important thing. For me, I think being an actor is my interest. Then I will definitely spend my time, use my own energy and energy, and my enthusiasm to do this job well.

Q: I want to inherit my father’s career. Will I be a director in the future?

A: Actually, I wanted to be a director since I was a child. I had only two dream careers since I was a kid. The first one is a cook. I want to be a chef because I was fat and loved to eat when I was a kid. If I could one day master this cooking skill. , I can do whatever I want to eat, and then the director is actually I have always yearned for a job when I was a child, because I think that the director is, this is a profound knowledge, and then I can see that if you want to be a good director , What price need to be paid, need to learn.

Q: In reality, you would like the cute type Sangsang, but is it the girl who always accompanies you, or are there other types?

A: I can't be completely sure now, because I don't have a girlfriend, so I think companionship, whether it is family friendship or love is a very important thing.

Q: Do you like to play games?

A: I never play games. I've already passed it. Maybe it's. I shouldn't say that. Because our crew has many actors, I won't mention anyone. Anyway, every day is an internet addicted girl.

Q; How many pairs of shoes are there currently?

A: I haven't counted it, but I probably remembered that there were shoes everywhere since I was young. Maybe our house has shoes. This cabinet also has my shoes. Basically every cabinet is.