A Time Called You 너의 시간 속으로 [2023]

11 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I saw her in Misty and she looked very good. But woah, this is like mother-son pairing 😂

IKR! Eun Woo's mum is actually born 1972! Argh. I love her in Misty with Ji Jin Hee but this one, pretty please tell me that's not true.

12 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

These days, the only incentive is Wu Lei

Waaaaa! @Tofu you see this? LOL!

@Chocolate I rewatch/listen to LLTG cut clips last night. Love some of the lines Lei Lei say. Sigh... nothing else of his I've feels for.

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle is tagging me as if I'll watch this drama. Hahaha! They do look nice but I'm not feeling AHS as the ML, but more importantly, I am not feeling the choice for SML. Patrick's version of Mo Jun Jie is ingrained so much in me that I can't see anyone else playing this character. 

Wu Lei is love. I will always support anyone who loves him. 

heart.gif

I know this isn't Wu Lei, but I was trying to give the heart sign to the person who loves Wu Lei just as much as me (if not more). :laugh:

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle is tagging me as if I'll watch this drama. Hahaha! They do look nice but I'm not feeling AHS as the ML, but more importantly, I am not feeling the choice for SML. Patrick's version of Mo Jun Jie is ingrained so much in me that I can't see anyone else playing this character. 

You can still chat here even if you are not watching 😆

• Haha 4
On 4/5/2022 at 8:01 PM, ktcjdrama said:

So the cast is finally confirmed.... I am still on the edge about watching because I love the original so much. Let’s see how the initial reviews go. 

I am too! The original was such a good drama that I don't know how I'm going to feel about this one. I feel like Kdrama fans who do not watch other Asian dramas will love it given the big name leads, but I personally loved the original cast and characters too much that I don't think I'm going to be able to equate them. I think if I choose to watch, I will have to do thinking that it's a different drama anyway and not a remake. :idk:

On 4/7/2022 at 5:40 PM, mademoiselle said:

I opened it coz neither Tofu nor JenL want to 😆

Plus I figure it might be too dangerous to rant on social media. Last I did that for The Time We Were Not in Love (remake of In Time with You), a FL's stan had a go at me :KittyMummy:

I did not want to open it. I'm protesting :laugh:

Well, this drama will be controversial either way if you're for or against it. I tried to be open minded when they announced a Kdrama remake and mentioned on Twitter that on the bright side at least Kdrama land has a lot of money to try to make it pretty. Wow, a stan of SOOD had a go at me...and it was stupid because clearly my entire twitter shows me being a big fan of the original SOOD series. You can't even try to be positive about it :lettalKWA:

My only hope will be that this Kdrama leads people to watch and appreciate the original series...and maybe it'll lead to more promo events with the original crew :heart:

On 4/7/2022 at 6:11 PM, Rina said:

@mademoiselle so this a thread for ranting! :lmao2:

Hopefully my JYB won’t be too bruised. :nervous:

Hahah don't worry JYB's stan will fight back. I'm already seeing early signs of fan waring. :popcorn: 

On 6/6/2023 at 12:37 PM, mademoiselle said:

Aigoo, so sweet that smile from Ahn Hyo Seop, @abs-oluteM

Sorry @Tofu I'm smitten by that smile regardless he suits the role or not :laugh:

Hahaha I'm with @Tofu that he doesn't match the role, but Im grudging tempted to watch after seeing this still

On 6/6/2023 at 9:40 PM, mademoiselle said:

Still haven't announced yet. Netflix did say 3rd quarter.

@Chocolate Watch this with us. It's Ahn Hyo Seop after all...

Wow, they haven't announced a date yet?! :poliWeird:

On 6/6/2023 at 10:47 PM, mademoiselle said:

The drama itself is quite mind blowing, in a good way except it wasn't as mind blown for me because I itchy hand and read the spoiler. So, if you want to be "woah" by it, best not to spoiler yourself.

Hahahaha can't believe you read the spoilers!!! 

On 6/8/2023 at 10:47 AM, Tofu said:

Hahaha I'll also be tagging you if I watch because I'll need someone to complain to when the scenes are not right or when they change anything (wich will probably be everything) :laugh:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

34 minutes ago, JenL said:

Well, this drama will be controversial either way if you're for or against it. I tried to be open minded when they announced a Kdrama remake and mentioned on Twitter that on the bright side at least Kdrama land has a lot of money to try to make it pretty. Wow, a stan of SOOD had a go at me...and it was stupid because clearly my entire twitter shows me being a big fan of the original SOOD series. You can't even try to be positive about it 

Hahaha, you and I, both fellow sufferers of crazy stans. I think I'll just watch it as a separate drama, since Koreans are known to stir away from the originals (cue: Nodame Cantabile, BoF, In Time With You). None of these remakes were similar to the originals.

36 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahahaha can't believe you read the spoilers!!! 

I was curious! That said, I read it (the C-version coz it's way more detailed), but I didn't quite understand the chart. Once I got to those scenes then I understood it better, so I'm not sure you could call it as entirely being spoiled when you don't understand what you're reading :lmao2:

39 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahah don't worry JYB's stan will fight back. I'm already seeing early signs of fan waring.

Tell me about it. I'd say watch out for all the casts' stans. Last week I was on Twitter & Weibo waiting for Romantic Doctor 3's cuts and came across so many unhappy fans because of YYS's cameo (he's season 1 cast), saying the show switched up the "leading role". I was like, "You guys had got to be kidding me!" Turns out S1 and S2 of RD stans are fighting. :PikachuFacePalm: He's only doing 4 episodes and his cameo was very interesting to the story. Are these people watching for their biases, or the story itself?

And today on weibo, an account I follow was under attack because she posted a GIF of Kim Beom and Lee Dong Wook (from their Nine Tail drama) and only tagged Kim Beom's 超話. A few people left comments asking why she didn't tag LDW or use the brothers' tags. *Facepalm* ~ seriously, why is that any of their business?

48 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I'll also be tagging you if I watch because I'll need someone to complain to when the scenes are not right or when they change anything (wich will probably be everything)

Hahaha I kinda wanna tag both of you anyway - watch or not watch... :laugh:

• Haha 3
On 6/13/2023 at 5:55 AM, mademoiselle said:

Nodame Cantabile

This one... Urgh!!! :cry: I hadn't known better then, not to watch a remake, especially one that I love. I like both the leads, but the feels, the chem, just so very different from the original.... 

As for this one, I'd be honest am a bit curious also after seeing the latest still... We'll see....

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 6/15/2023 at 1:15 PM, ktcjdrama said:

This one... Urgh!!! :cry: I hadn't known better then, not to watch a remake, especially one that I love. I like both the leads, but the feels, the chem, just so very different from the original.... 

A-hahahahaha! Nodame Cantabile is God level, I don't think there will be any remake that can outdo it.

tumblr_nqco130Q2W1tm0fn1o1_500.gifv

tumblr_nqco130Q2W1tm0fn1o2_500.gifvtumblr_nqco130Q2W1tm0fn1o3_r2_500.gifv

I laughed soooo much just for this scene :lmao2: Another one I always loved and memorable was Orchestra S came out crying from practice, and Mine (Eita @Tofu haha) came out dramatically cries, "Bwaaaaa... Chiaki no baka!" - I just die.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:15 PM, ktcjdrama said:

As for this one, I'd be honest am a bit curious also after seeing the latest still... We'll see....

Let's just watch for Ahn Hyo Seop Oppa & his abs (the incentive). :laugh:

• Haha 3
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Time for SOOD's fans to prep yourselves~ :MewGiggle::pandaheadstomp:

Yay for me since I never watched the original. :GrowDerp:....

I love both leads , so I will definitely be on board. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Official Teaser is out

Looks like they changed the story..

Are they scared they’ll get stones thrown at them if they mess up this adaptation? 😆

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring