Jinxed at First 징크스의 연인 [2022]

Tofu

On 6/26/2022 at 10:04 AM, mademoiselle said:

Assuming Seul Bi didn't "wash up", it can only mean that's a vomit taste first kiss

I keep thinking about this when she came close to his face.

On 6/26/2022 at 2:30 AM, Tofu said:

Excited to see what kind of adventures they will have in Busan next week!! 

It was hilarious when she started tasting the air in the car! It is nice to see how Seul Bi appreciates all these things we take for granted .

Happy birthday to SeoHyun. She is getting prettier in every show I have seen her in. So far I like all the MLs she's been paired up with ( Go Kyung Pyo, Lee Jun Young and now, Na In Woo)

MJ may seem like a nice guy but he may turn nasty when his "prized possession" refuses to return. And he will use SooKwang's safety as a way to coax Seulbi to comply. Still for eps 5

FWVSQP6aAAAqpAx?format=png&name=small

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

Funniest scene last night was all the bad advice SeulBi is getting from the ahjummas to make Soo Kwang like her.  :laugh:

A couple of things I didn't get was why MJ's dad initially decided to let Seul Bi - as in he told MJ not to find her. But of course he changed his mind later. Also it seems like Seul Bi's powers are greater than what we have seen isn't it. It seems she could sense Soo Kwang was in danger even though she didn't hold his hand? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

'Lovers of Jinx' Seohyun Na In Woo, it's raining in the house. A deep kiss 

Intern Reporter Lee Bi Nari

Spoiler
0003067015_001_20220701060101343.jpg?type=w430Photo=Jinx's Lover broadcast screen

In 'Lovers of Jinx', Seohyun and Na In Woo kissed deeply in a house that was leaking rain.

In the KBS 2TV drama 'Lovers of Jinx', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th of last month, there was a scene where Gong Soo-gwang (Na In-woo) was worried about Seul-bi Lee (Seohyun).

On that day, the people of the Seodong market suspected that Seulbi was possessed by her ghost, so they took her to a shopkeeper. Upon learning of the moving room, Gongsu Gwang becomes angry with Seulbi, who is being treated as her ghost, and she tells her to stop and return to her house now. But she drizzled, she cried and she said she wouldn't come back. At this, Gong Su-gwang got angry and kicked the door out.

Seon Dong-sik (Choi Jung-woo), who had kidnapped Seul-bi Lee and Gong Soo-gwang in the past, came to visit his friend Gong Soo-gwang as if nothing had happened. Seon Dong-sik suggested that Gong Soo-kwang join his company. To this, Gong Soo-gwang, who looked out the window in the rain without answering, asked Seon Dong-sik what he was thinking.

Seon Dong-sik laughed at this as if it was funny, saying, "Sun Min-jun and Kong Su-gwang are completely missing."

After that, Gong Soo-gwang returned to Seo-hyun, and Seo-hyun was getting rained on, worrying about the leaking house. Gong Su-gwang made Seo-hyun like this, confessed his feelings honestly and kissed him deeply.

source:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/108/0003067015

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Jinx's Lover Na In-woo 'If I didn't have the ability.' 'Five fever after leaving Seohyun.'

Reporter Park Ha-na 

0006204781-001-20220708051101497.jpg

KBS 2TV 'Jinx's Lover' © News 1

'Jinx's Lover' Na In-woo blamed Seo-hyun for her ability and the two broke up.

In the KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Lovers of Jinx' (played by Jang Yoon-mi/directed by Yoon Sang-ho), which was broadcast at 9:50 pm on the 7th, Seul-bi Lee (Seohyun) left Gong Soo-gwang (Myeong-seong Ko, In-woo Na) and returned to the Geumhwa group. Appearance is included.

Seulbi Lee used her powers to make money on her own. She predicted the future of market people by acting as a shaman and a 'light fairy' at a fortune teller. When Gong Su-gwang learned of this, he was outraged.

Seulbi Lee said to Gong Soo-kwang, "I can earn money and buy a house on my own and do everything, so don't tell me this and that." In response, the karate maniac said, “I threw away everything because I didn’t like it, and in the end, it’s the same thing.” She scolded Seulbi, who explained that she came out to meet the gangster of karate.

However, Gwangsu Gwang said, “Why did you do that on that day, knowing how to see the future like that?” She blamed Seulbi. That she couldn't prevent the death of her mother (Yoon Yoo-sun) from the drizzle. Kwang Soo Gwang said, "If we were going to do the same thing, I wouldn't have come out, I wish I didn't have her abilities."

Seulbi Lee, who was hurt, confessed, "I want to be normal too, so I left my mother alone and came to see you." She said, "I must have thought too much of myself, I was wrong, so I'll stop now."

Seulbi Lee then found out that Hyeontae Jung (Hoon Lee) was her father, and returned to the Geumhwa group, crying over memories with Gong Soo-kwang. Gong Soo-gwang, who had returned to his name after sending the drizzle, was also saddened by the appearance of crying at the thought of the rising drizzle.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Jinx's Lover' is a fantasy hopeful romance drama that takes place every week when Seulbi (Seohyun), a pure crystalline and powerful shaman, and Soo-gwang (Na In-woo), a man of jinx whose life has changed completely, meet. airs at 9:50 p.m. on Thursdays.

source:

Spoiler

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/421/0006204781

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@abs-oluteM I think her powers surpasses her mother's too. She was able to stop the bomb from going off with her power. 

It seems like their new part-timer is Seul Bi's father? He has a shady background do I'm a bit cautious. I don't want him to disrupt anything. 

I'm a week behind. I just finished episode 6. Has anyone watched episode 7/8? 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@Tofu @abs-oluteM I'm up to date. Losing interest in this one actually. It got angsty. Seul Bi went back to the hotel and I didn't like that Min Joon has fallen for Seul Bi.

@abs-oluteM I'm watching Love Like the Galaxy too 😅. Was going to wait for more episodes to be out but it's likely not going to happen because I started yesterday and already watched 6 episodes in a day. And I just saw 2 more episodes. I'm pretty sure by bed time I'd have watched another 2, at least! > <"

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 7/11/2022 at 6:37 AM, mademoiselle said:

Seul Bi went back to the hotel and I didn't like that Min Joon has fallen for Seul Bi.

She did?! How did they convince her to go back? I was really hoping that Min Joon wouldn't fall in love with her (I don't think he did in the webtoon). I guess they need him to do to create "drama". Love Like The Galaxy is also taking up all my time now too. I think I have put a lot of dramas on hold because my love for Wu Lei outweighs so many others. :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

'Jinx's Lover' Na In Woo. ♥

I pushed Seohyun away.

A sad breakup, staggering [synthesis].

Sujeong Ha.

0004656976_001_20220714074508364.jpg?type=w430

[Photo] Captured from KBS 2TV

Seohyun and Na In-woo broke the hearts of viewers with their sad farewell.

In the 9th episode of the KBS 2TV drama 'Jinx's Lover' (directed by Yoon Sang-ho/played by Jang Yoon-mi), which was broadcast on the 13th, Seulbi (Seohyun) and Gong Soo-gwang (Na In-woo ), who returned to their original lives, gradually drift apart due to a misunderstanding. this was painted.

Seulbi, who returned to the Geumhwa Hotel, showed the power of prophecy to help the business of the Geumhwa Group, and Seon Dong-sik (Choi Jung-woo), the cousin of Seon Min-joon (Kido-hoon), formed a tense atmosphere with a suspicious conspiracy. Seon Dong-sik, who found out the secret related to the prophecy shaman, tried to attract Gong Su-gwang to take advantage of Seul-bi's luck, and eventually he invited the two of them together, and Seul-bi and Soo-gwang had an unexpected reunion.

However, Sugwang made Seulbi sad by answering coldly, "We broke up" to the question of friends asking if the two are in a relationship. Then, when Seon Dong-shik and Jo Jang-geun (Jo Han-gyeol) left their seats, only Seulbi, Gong Su-gwang, and Seon Min-jun remained in one place.

Gong Su-gwang started arguing with Seon Min-jun over Seulbi's whereabouts, and Seulbi, who quietly listened, said, "I'm proud of myself. What is there that I can't be proud of?", revealing his hurt feelings clearly.

On the other hand, Gong Soo-gwang went to the mysterious woman who had come to meet him. The woman who introduced herself as the museum director Eun-ok-jin (Kim Bo-yeon) knew her Seulbi existed, and she said she knew how to become her ordinary person.

Eun Ok-jin revealed that she was once a shaman of prophecy by showing a necklace of the same shape as Seulbi's, and Gong Soo-gwang hinted at a new conflict as she agonized over the opportunity to make Seulbi a normal person.

Her Seulbi headed to Seodong Market to buy her mother Mi-su (Ji-hye Yoon) her delicious snacks, and upon hearing the news, the market people rushed out in unison and greeted her with presents. While she wasn't in trouble, she tried to thank her for meeting her unexpected good fortune and avoiding bad luck with her prophecy. Su-gwang, who met her Seulbi again at her market, remembered her Eun-ok-jin's words that she might collapse due to the bad luck of the people her shaman had blocked, and deliberately pushed her to make her more chilly, and she felt sorry for her once again.

Soo-gwang finds out that the person who was looking for her Seulbi was not Seon-sam-jung (Jeon Kwang-ryeol), the chairman of the Geumhwa Group, but her older brother, Seon-il-joong (Cha Kwang-soo). Seon Dong-sik also lingered around Seulbi, and eventually Seulbi took his hand and looked at the future.

However, a black air stream fluttering behind Seongdong-sik's back surprised her Seulbi, and Mi-su, who heard this, told her daughter, "Pretend you don't know. There are things she can't stop even if she knows the future, " she said, shaking her head resolutely, heralding her unusual development.

At the end of the broadcast, Seulbi's stronger side was revealed, adding to the interest. She called Seulbi Gongsu Gwang and Minjun Seon together to buy her food, she said, in return for helping her along the way. Not only that, but Seulbi proudly confronts Seon-sam-jung, who is threatening his son, “What are you doing by manipulating my son?”

After the broadcast, viewers commented, “The witch was an unexpected development, but the trio told the truth” “Every time you look at the future, your lifespan shortens” “You get to live for an hour” “Seulbi made a prophecy that will help Soo-gwang”, etc. There were various reactions.

Episode 10 of 'Jinxed at First' will be broadcast at 9:50 pm on the 14th.

source:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/109/0004656976

• Like 2

On 7/13/2022 at 2:04 PM, Tofu said:

She did?! How did they convince her to go back? I was really hoping that Min Joon wouldn't fall in love with her (I don't think he did in the webtoon). I guess they need him to do to create "drama". Love Like The Galaxy is also taking up all my time now too. I think I have put a lot of dramas on hold because my love for Wu Lei outweighs so many others. :lmao2:

She went back on her own after Soo Gwang finds out who she is and about his mother.

I haven't watched this week's episode at all but read recaps from Dramabeans. I don't think I needed to watch the episodes now. HAHAHA!

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Ahh...I guess I can understand why he made her go back then. I might go read the recaps too. With much of my time spent on Galaxy, I have no time for anything. :letalQQ:

Soo Gwang didn't make her go back. He was in a dilemma at the time and did not know what to do. He was angry but also worried about her, and not wanting to let her go, but couldn't be nice to her like before. With everything that goes on she decided to go back to the hotel.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Party! 1

Min Joon is trying. There are bad people out there too so she going back to Min Joon at least can have his bodyguards protect him. He doesn't confine her like his father does either. According to this week's recaps, the reason why his father was so adamant in not having anyone touches her was because the more people she touches, the more negative energy she absorbs from them and she'll give it to the people around her. Min Joon's father wanted to send her away not allowing her to return to the hotel or Min Joon.

• Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1

tumblr-10797c5b31094ae7b5125639196a9379-

'The Jinx's Lover', Seohyun, Kim Bo Yeon tears reunion. Na In Woo starts the plot of a story.

Ryu Ji Yoon. 

download.jpg

In the KBS 2TV drama 'Jinxed at First', which will be broadcast at 9:50 pm on the 21st, Seulbi (Seohyun), Soo Gwang (Na In Woo), and Ok Jin (Kim Bo Yeon) meet.

Earlier, Sam Joong (played by Jeon Kwang Ryeol) readily accepted Mi Su's request to call Su Gwang to the Hotel Geumhwa. An unexpected situation occurred when Soo Gwang entered the Hotel Geumhwa and worked as the secretary of the Chairman Seon Sam Joong. When Min Jun learned of this fact, he could not hide his absurdity as if it could not be, and foretold a new conflict.

The released stills show Seulbi and Ok Jin's dramatic reunion. Ok Jin says that it breaks the hearts of those who convey her sorrow for not being able to quickly get her Seulbi out of her gold coin group.

Not only that, Seulbi, Soo Gwang, and Ok Jin organize some kind of work. Seulbi's prophecy is added to the abilities of Soo Gwang and Ok Jin, and it is said that someone who is aiming for Seulbi is endangered, giving a refreshing feeling.

In this way, Seulbi and Soo Gwang are going to tell a more exciting story by depicting how they struggle to protect themselves from the danger they are facing.

source:

https://m.dailian.co.kr/

• Like 1

tumblr-f1a86510925c70a8d167f596fc57c3f0-

The Jinx's Lover, Seohyun and Ki Do Hoon, faced the unexpected truth?

Jin Ah Son, reporter for MK Sports.

'The Jinx's Lover', Seohyun and Ki Do Hoon were caught in confusion.

In the 13th episode of the KBS 2TV drama Jinxed at First. (directed by Yoon Sang Ho /  script written by Jang Yoon Mi), which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th, Seulbi (Seohyun) and Min Joon (Ki Hoon) are embarrassed to hear an unexpected story from Sam Joong (Jeon Kwang Ryeol). 

In the released stills, Min Joon has a very angry face, and Sam Joong is trying to be calm in front of his son and holding a secret document.

0000884404-001-20220727101901513.jpg

When Min Joon finds out about the contents of the document, he excited and just pushed in triple time.

Tension is vital, it's what grips and keeps them hanging on. Seulbi is still unable to get out of the shock with her blank eyes that lost focus.

'tap'

source:

http://m.mksports.co.kr/entertainment/view/2022/660219/

tumblr-2e71ca60658f88c3a489ac61117d68bc-

Newsen Reporter Bae Hyo Joo.

202208041038446710-1-20220804104205245.j

(Photo Credit=Victory Contents)

'The Jinx's Lover' Na In Woo, finding the missing Seohyun.

Soo Gwang from ' The Jinx's Lover'. He struggles to keep the bond of fate with Seulbi.

In the final episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday - Thursday drama 'Jinxed at First' (directed by Yoon Sang Ho & Jang Yoon Mi), which will be broadcast at 9:50 pm on the 4th of August, Soo Gwang (Na In woo) is struggling to find the missing Seulbi (Seohyun).

Earlier, Dong sik (Choi Jeong Woo) took Min (Kim Nan Hee), Kim (Cho Ji Hyeon), Wang (Kim Dong Young), and Pi Dae Sik (Park Sang Won) hostages and lure Seulbi, and they exchanged sharp conversations with nerves. Soo Gwang, who joined after him, fought hard to protect Seulbi from Dong Sik, giving him a suffocating tension.

In the published photo, Soo Gwang and Pi Dae Shik are handing out flyers to people on the street and making every effort to find Seulbi.

The serious expressions of the two people contain sincerity towards Seulbi, making viewers feel sorry for them. Here, the people of Seodong Market also step out for Seulbi and add their earnest heart.

Seulbi's mysterious whereabouts plunges everyone into despair. The mystery of why she suddenly disappeared, where she is, and even her life or death, is unknown, adding to her mystery.

Viewers are paying attention to whether Seulbi and Sugwang will be able to reunite and continue their relationship again.

The production team of 'Jinxed at First' said, "The romance between Seulbi and Soo Gwang are expected to draw an ending that exceeds everyone's expectations. Please watch the last story told by two lovers with inseparable fate."

source:

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202208041038446710

Edited by twink_twink_

img-2022-06-22-T171637-005.gif

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved.

By Jiwon. 

‘Jinxed at First’ ends with audience ratings of 3%.

p1065592937604072-271-thum.jpg

p1065592937604072-904-thum.jpg

This photo, provided by KBS, shows 'Jinxed at First'

SEOUL, August 5 (Yonhap) KBS 2TV “Jinxed at First,” a romance between a woman with the ability to bring fortune and an unfortunate man, ended with an audience ratings of 3%.

The last episode of “Jinxed at First,” which aired on Aug. 4, ended with ratings of 3% in viewership, according to ratings research company Nielson Korea on Thursday.

The 16 episode “Jinxed at First” revolved around Seulbi (Seohyun) leaving chaebol family to live an independent life and to fall in love.

Seulbi, who has hard time adjusting to social life after being locked up for 20 years, with her quirky charms, and Seulbi and Soo-kwang (Na In-woo) growing together brought laughter and warmth to the audiences.

However, the drama darkened rapidly as the story focused more on the inside story of Seulbi’s family, who have chaebol family’s curse and special ability, not the romance between the two.

The drama suddenly shifted its story to about curse, kidnap, affair, and murder investigation, not the romance comedy as announced in the beginning.

The audience rating dropped from 4% to around 2% as the viewers who expected bubbly charms and two characters romance became disappointed.

source:

Spoiler

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065592937604072

• Like 1

On 8/5/2022 at 6:40 PM, twink_twink_ said:

The drama suddenly shifted its story to about curse, kidnap, affair, and murder investigation, not the romance comedy as announced in the beginning.

The audience rating dropped from 4% to around 2% as the viewers who expected bubbly charms and two characters romance became disappointed.

I agreed with this. When the focus was on the Seul Bi's and Min Joon's family, I lost interest. I can't even remember when I dropped this drama, but was definitely before the halfway point. 

• Insightful 1