Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

HJ pregnant in preview?

Episode 25 Preview
Tae-joo pretends to know the rose, who came as a patient, and Eun-ju witnesses this. . .
Sang-min calls a family meeting saying that he has an important announcement.
Meanwhile, Moo-young hesitates at So-rim's words to show her courage. She goes to see Curry today...

• Like 2
12 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I am so upset chingu. Has SJ & TJ have slept together yet. I am so tired of them sleeping apart. 

SJs mom had a conception dream and I can't understandy why she had it for her sister. I am so upset with that. 

@Zoaze @twink_twink_

The dream wasn't for SJ and TJ. They together both denied that they had started having intimate relations since they were still living apart with their respective families.

I guess it's for GW and the aunt? Since that is the only way that the two of them might be able to be together. Of course, that takes this drama into some seriously questionable social territory.

7 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@UnniSara I think they did now on same night SJ mother had the conception dream. It's a kbs weekend drama and sometimes unclear but it seems like they did since they were "messing around" under the blanket. So i think both TJ and HJ will be pregnant.

Both TJ and SJ denied having initiated intimate relations as yet when the mothers were talking about SJ's mother's fetal dream, so I don't think it's about TJ's.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Translation of ep 25 preview

SR: Why isn’t he answering me?

MY (to GW): Hello

Text messages:
SR - Please be shameless for just 10 sec.
MY - How do you mean?
SR - What I wrote in the pencil store, please answer me by text.
MY - In 30 minutes, will it be okay if I’m shameless for just 10 sec? (also in voice over)

Rose (to the uncle): I have Lee Sang Joon’s baby.

TJ: You came to see me for a consultation, didn’t you?
Rose: My son. Is he doing well?

Grandmother: The phone is still in the entryway. (to SR) Didn’t you see where your father went?
GW: Dad’s bicycle is also still out front.

TJ: It isn’t a cold. By any chance, is your period regular?

I keep wondering if anyone has done a DNA test on SJ and JW. If JW is SJ's child, it seems as if Rose must have have taken advantage of SJ while he was passed out in some way, given that SJ isn't aware of even the possibility that he might have fathered a child.

Pretty shocking to both SJ and TJ, but I'm sure that they'll figure it out and do whatever is right.

And, yes, it seems that HJ is pregnant, or at least the preview is implying it.

• Like 4

Written by Reporter Oh Se Jin Osen

0000052181-001-20221217215201622.png

Ahn Ji Hye, who gave birth to Lim Ju Hwan's illegitimate son in 'Three Siblings Bravely', began appearing in front of Lim Ju Hwan, Lee Ha Na and his family in earnest.

In the KBS2 weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (scriptwritten Kim In Young, director Park Man Young, production G&G Production) aired on the 17th, a conflict arose over the birth of Lee Sang Joon (played by Lim Ju Hwan).

Lee Sang Joon is currently in a situation where he does not know the existence of his parents. At the time, when a woman claiming to have Lee Sang Joon's child appeared, fearing that top star Lee Sang Joon's name would be cracked, his mother, Jang Se Ran (Jang Mi Hee) asked her nephew, Jang Young Sik (Min Sung Wook), to raise a child who was said to be Lee Sang Joon's son. Because of that, Jang Sae Ran treated her nephew and married couple Jang Young Sik and Na Eun Joo (Jung Soo Young) more kindly.

However, Jang Young Sik and Jang Se Ran were in conflict over the incident. Jang Young Sik's son, Ji Woo, was actually the biological son of Lee Sang Joon. Jang Young Sik said, “When a woman with a full stomach came to visit me, I did a paternity test and asked her to be my child. If she talks to Kim Tae Joo (played by Lee Ha Na), she will understand everything,” he said, threatening Jang Se Ran. Then, Jang Se Ran said, “You lived comfortably thanks to Sang Joon” which made Jang Young Sik sad.

Jang Mi approached Lee Sang Joon and Kim Tae Joo and spoke to them with kindly. Jang Mi said, “Sir Sang Joon! Don't you remember me? We lived together in Yeongwol for three months. We went to the mountains together and did the hangover together,” she added, “We stayed for a long time during our historical dramas.” She had shocked them all. Lee Sang Joon quickly dispelled the misunderstanding by saying, “I remember that everyone, even the staff, stayed together for a long time because of filming in Yeongwol, but I don’t know who it is.”

Lee Sang Joon explained, “Oh, the youngest who hid in a cave because he was scolded by the director? I guess I haven't been doing this side of work all along,” he said, barely remembering this 'Thorny Rose.' Lee Sang Joon did not remember Jang Mi who tried to take advantage of him.

0004759254-003-20221217212801354.jpg

0000052182-001-20221217215901565.png

Seeing such 'Thorny Rose', Na Eun Joo was astonished. Na Eun Joo yelled “You don’t remember me? What are you doing?” and grabbed 'Thorny Rose'. Na Eun Joo continued, “You promised not to appear in front of us again. What did you say to Sang Joon?” and grabbed Jang Mi’s hair. She said, “Why did I appear? My money, your husband stole it. I intercepted it and gave it to Gee's mom and her stepdad. Thank you for raising my son well. I need to find the money and find my son.”

Na Eun Joo said to Jang Young Sik, "Didn't you give the woman all the money you received at that time. Why did you give that woman an excuse to appear?" Jang Young Sik said, "My father's death insurance money, my aunt took it and used it. I know everything." I'll do what I don't know, and I'll have to solve it with my aunt's money," he said firmly. However, Nae Eun Joo fell into fear that Lee Sang Joo's son, who was no different from his biological son, would be taken away.

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Urgh! That despicable Nam Soo. He reported the roadside sweet potato peddler. Now there won’t be any more sweet potato dates for So Rim and Mo Young. Good thing they have move forward to the next step in their relationship now. I need him be exposed ASAP and not be allowed near Shin Ji Hye. She deserves someone much much much better than him. Seems like Mo Young is also suspecting that he only likes his daughter because she is the Chairman’s daughter. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I need to see Jo Nam Soo fired from the company. He is one person who wouldn’t mind leaking company secret to competitor for his own personal gain. I need him be found out as the one sending the email. I know this is not a crime drama, but please, someone do a little bit of investigation to clear So Rim’s name. Like look at the time of the email sent, it should be the time when So Rim was together with Mo Young. #detectivemodeon 

I wish also that So Rim will say something to Ji Hye about Nam Soo. This part is a bit of a disappointment for me, although it could be because she is being kind to Nam Soo? I mean, as fellow female, she should help this naive girl from being deceived by a cheating scumbag. Maybe knowing that Ji Jye is Mo Young’s daughter, she will be more considerate of Ji Hye. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

cast of characters display their spirited determination through 'Three Siblings Bravely' • images cut

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

MY gave SR an alibi and told everyone that she was with him cause of her being his pilates teacher. SR is upset and angry at MY and SR keep distance. Nam Soo keep acting smug and a jerk towards SR. SR needs to deal with him soon!. Episode ends with HJ finding out shes pregnant from TJ.

Episode 28 Preview
Hyeon-jung, who found out about her own pregnancy, tells Tae-joo to keep it a secret for the time being...
Tae-joo goes to convince Hyeon-jung, who has made up her mind to go abroad alone, but learns a surprising fact.
Meanwhile, Moo-Young offers to help So-Rim, who was wrongly framed...

• Like 3

😱 seems like they really are going to pair up Director Cha and Lee Shang Min.... noooo....

Gosh, that Jo Nam Soo. I really wanna whack him a few times. Such arrogance. I don’t want Ji Hye to end up with him. Hope she will dump him and kick him far far away. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

MY will definitely soon find out. He's getting more and more information both from his daughter that SR ex works at the company and that he probably framed SR. Also some suspicious thing from Nam Soo file and what was overheard from the one reported. Also that one that he has been associated in the past with is GW. Most likely MY will search for GW again to find out about Nam Soo and GW will spill everything probably.

• Like 3

I feel as if this drama is getting weird and draggy. I find the scenes with Jang Mi to be pretty boring actually, and I find myself not caring about the cousin/his wife/JM/JW story line. I guess JM basically took advantage of SJ while he was in a drunken stupor? Given that he seems to have absolutely no recollection of ever having anything at all with JM?

The GW and HJ love line is also very weird. It's not the age difference so much as the convoluted family entanglement. Also, it feels as if it was written in to create controversy since age difference is no longer that shocking? So, it gives us both of the younger siblings with age differences. However, at least with SR, it's cleaner. Yes, MY is an older divorcee with an adult daughter, but at least their families aren't entangled and nothing particularly scandalous about it as long as SR's ex doesn't marry MY's daughter.

I guess some controversy is needed to keep the drama interesting, except the plots don't seem to be written in a very engaging way. As I mentioned, I find the story line about SJ's illegitimate son to be boring, especially with the introduction of the delusional JM who seems to think that all she has to do is reveal that she's the mother of SJ's illegitimate son and then he'll divorce TJ to be with her instead??? And, HJ and GW are also boring as heck. Their child gives them reason to be together and force both families to accept it, I guess. I guess I'm just not vested in their relationship. Their plotline and their lines are rather immature and silly as well. "They're both going to stay single since they can't be with each other." sigh

SR and MY's journey is now about the only reason I watch any of this drama since it seems that they've decided to stop giving us any SJ and TJ scenes as well.

• Like 1

@stroppyse Fair enough. I'm invested in both MY & SR and GW & HJ storylines since i like both of them. It frustrates me that SR haven't told MY yet what scum Nam Soo really is. Writer is trying to make him find out on his own. But if SR truly loves MY she should help him protect his daughter from Nam Soo. I find it dumb. GW and HJ storyline is alittle annoying for me right now atleast until GW finds out. HJ is just trying to run away from the issues, GW has the right to know. It's not like GW is irresponsible and they both love each other.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I find the scenes with Jang Mi to be pretty boring actually, and I find myself not caring about the cousin/his wife/JM/JW story line.

I just skipped their scenes altogether... With this drama, skipping scenes is a must, LOL...

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

SR and MY's journey is now about the only reason I watch any of this drama since it seems that they've decided to stop giving us any SJ and TJ scenes as well.

Same here. And if you notice on the youtube clips, their scenes are the ones getting higher viewership. The other clips are probably only like half of the views. 

3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

GW and HJ storyline is alittle annoying for me right now atleast until GW finds out. HJ is just trying to run away from the issues, GW has the right to know. It's not like GW is irresponsible and they both love each other.

I'm beginning to dislike HJ's character. It now feels like she is rather wishy-washy. What does she want actually? 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

The turn of events suprised me.  I hope TJ isn’t seriously injured after the confrontation with that crazy woman.   Got a better background of the reasons of photographers resentment.  I admit to skipping scenes with the photographer family but now I feel need slow down since the storyline is getting juicy.

Nam Soo is such a jerk.  Patiently waiting for the doors slam in his face.  It’s very frustrating watching SR suffer but the goods will come.

not sure the out come of GunWoo and Auntie.   That’s a tough call.  The family tree is screwed.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2