Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Please share. I skipped their scenes. 

SeRan sold his fathers assets to payback her hubbys debt. The miscarriage of the original JW caused by the emotional stress SeRan placed on his wife to hide the birth secret.  He doesn’t resent his mom for leaving him to be raised by SeRan.  He feels his own parents financially hardships is due to SeRans actions.  Very bitter towards SeRans family.  Is a Time bomb waiting to happen.

• Insightful 2

On 12/26/2022 at 7:51 AM, Mizv said:

Got a better background of the reasons of photographers resentment.

It was sad to find out that  Jang Young Sik had good reasons to be upset with his aunt. I don't think she would have taken his father's money but I am positive she put her kids first and worked his wife til she miscarried. She was warned of her hight risk pregnancy . 

@Mizv  I think he doesn't respect his mother at all. I remember the scene when he met Ji Woo's mom. He despised her because she reminds him of his mother. 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I don't think very highly of the cousin at all. Regardless of how he felt about his aunt, he's taken her (well, SJ's) money to support himself and his family all this time.

If he blames SR for his own family's failures, that's his prerogative, but it's completely two-faced to take her money, allowing his wife to kiss up to SR, all the while finding little ways to benefit himself at SR and her family's expense.

Also, from clips in previous episodes, his wife was the one who got super excited about everything despite having a hard first pregnancy, not to mention being fine with selling SJ's name and face in order to try increase their own business. She comes across as being a bit thoughtless in her actions and super-emotional anyway.

Both cousin and wife seem to be users, but the wife at least is upfront about it rather than a hypocrite towards SR and her family.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@UnniSara from my interpretation he doesn’t resent his mom anymore. When the homeless woman came he took her in and fed her.  Something reminded him about her.  He did say  he didn’t expect her to come back for him.  seems to have made peace and placed all his resentment on SeRa.  There’s definitely more to the story. so will be slowing down on the FF button.

• Like 3

So we having Amnesia plot for TJ.

JH found out about SR and MY at the end.

Someone from twitter said that SR said at the end after MY saying why she rejects him : It's because JH is your daughter and i don't want to hurt her.

Its accurate that SR doesnt want to hurt JH

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 4

@Zoaze I am not watching this show but I do see some spoilers of the show from time to time , and it does seem like this 2nd couple - MY and SR have a good following with many people liking their love line. In fact I saw @ktcjdrama open a ship thread. :hug:. So I trust the chemistry must be good. 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Yep. They have a 18 years age gap in real life and 12 years in the drama but their chemistry is on fire. Also it started later in the drama so. They also were among those who won best couple award. Which is amazing since they aren't the main leads of the drama. But they are the favorites and most popular couple in the drama. Problem is MY daughter is dating SR ex-fiancee. Who is a greedy scum. We waiting for him to be exposed. 

Ji Hye(MR Daughter) is very kind and naive and innocent. So we hoping writer doesnt ruin her and she will support her father.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
47 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM Yep. They have a 18 years age gap in real life and 12 years in the drama but their chemistry is on fire. Also it started later in the drama so. They also were among those who won best couple award. Which is amazing since they aren't the main leads of the drama. But they are the favorites and most popular couple in the drama. Problem is MY daughter is dating SR ex-fiancee. Who is a greedy scum. We waiting for him to be exposed. 

Ji Hye(MR Daughter) is very kind and naive and innocent. So we hoping writer doesnt ruin her and she will support her father.

I like them the most too. I enjoy their story and scenes. The stationery part is so cute and MY seems like a quiet man so it was amusing seeing SY slowly build an acquaintance with him first at the Pilates studio then over stationery. 

With the main couple, as if they didn’t have enough issues, I cannot stand the plot of a secret son. It just added more issues upon issues. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

20 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

since i skipped episodes, i had not seen those clips.

One of these days, I must learn how to put clips together and make a complete video for my favorite couples. Like the one done for Chef John-Ji Wan in Love is For Suckers @abs-oluteM That was so nice. Hopefully some kind soul will make one for the Stationery Couple 😄 I can only post available YouTube clips for now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

rom watching subs regarding of MY and JH conversation. MY want JH to be careful because hes worried that she falls for anyone who is kind to her. Nam Soo wants to marry her but JH says she is in no hurry to get married which is good. She wants to help MY get married before her :D . I hope she can keep her word.

SR said at the end : I don't like the fact that JH is your daughter. The last thing i want is to hurt her.  Which sounds better.

SR seems to be at her last straw with Nam Soo during their conversation.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Problem is MY daughter is dating SR ex-fiancee. Who is a greedy scum. We waiting for him to be exposed. 

I'm waiting for NS to fall HARD. JH is waaaayy too nice for the shallow, petty, manipulative NS.

5 hours ago, Celebrianna said:

With the main couple, as if they didn’t have enough issues, I cannot stand the plot of a secret son. It just added more issues upon issues. 

The secret son plot is stupid, but the actress who plays the birth mother of JH is also annoying. I'm not sure if it's the writing or the acting, but the character's main attributes seem to be being delusional and a screamer.

• Clapping Hands 2
tumblr-650afa171dde1a5799f2ffa9580d6c6f-

in the news

Content Writing Reporter Yoo Gyeong Sang

Lee Jang Mi revealed the birth secret to her son.

202301020546201710-1-20230102054805243.j

Lee Jang Mi (Ahn Ji Hye) told Jang Soo Bin (Ryu Eui Hyeon) and Jang Ji Woo (Jung Woo Jin) the true story.

On the 29th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (script written by Kim In Young/directed by Park Man Young) aired on January 1st, when Jang Soo Bin and Jang Ji Woo came to visit, Jang Young Sik tried to send his two sons out, saying, "The truth is, the guests are making a mess, please go out," but Lee Jang Mi said, "Are you erasing it? Ask your parents who I am,” she snapped.

When Jang Soo Bin asked, “Who is the lady?” Lee Jang Mi replied, “One of the two, is my son.” she exclaimed revealing the secrets of  childbirth without hesitation. Jang Soo Bin asked Jang Young Sik, "Did father cheat on you?" and Jang Young Sik replied, "She is a stalker. It's dangerous, so don't deal with it."

202301020546201710-2-20230102054805247.j

(Photo = KBS 2TV 'Three Siblings Bravely' capture)

yeah.. can this marriage be saved? yet even he can't prevent the ending - potentially a heartbreaking moment - falling surprisingly flat. sadness is a temporary state but, I believe Sang Joon will have a try an honest conversation with his partner.  :pandapopcorn: it's sad when someone they know becomes someone they knew. for a short time, until a situation changes, the story of So Rim and Gun Woo is more interesting even though that's the saddest part.  :PiplupCry: 

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think SR owes MY an explanation, even if she insists on breaking up with him. She should tell him what the problem is, especially with JH involved.

She is too kind to Nam Soo. It’s like she felt she owed him a good life so she shouldn’t mess with his current relationship with Ji Hye. Like she thought both of them really love each other. She actually has so many opportunities to reveal Nam Soo is that scumbag ex. Also because Nam Soo been gaslighting and guilt-tripping her so much. And she fell for it. Urgh!!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

JH may help SR and MY out.

Written Preview

30 previews
Ji-hye, who learned about the relationship between Mu-young and So-rim, thought that she was the obstacle between the two, and prepared an unexpected place.
Sang-jun is embarrassed by Tae-joo, who is different from before the accident, but begins to approach the truth that his family is hiding.
Geon-wu witnesses an amazing scene at Hyeon-jeong's cafe he visited out of longing...

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is too kind to Nam Soo. It’s like she felt she owed him a good life so she shouldn’t mess with his current relationship with Ji Hye. Like she thought both of them really love each other. She actually has so many opportunities to reveal Nam Soo is that scumbag ex. Also because Nam Soo been gaslighting and guilt-tripping her so much. And she fell for it. Urgh!!

I'm not sure why she is so considerate of NS since she thinks that he's scum now. She clearly thinks that JH is too good for him, but doesn't want to be the cause of JH's unhappiness or to meddle in her life. Also, JH was her pilates student before SR realized that was who NS was with, and JH is the reason that she got the job at the company, so SR is even more cautious about meddling and causing unhappiness. Frankly, I think SR is thinking too much about not being the cause of JH's unhappiness rather than thinking about what a bad partner NS is for JH.

8 hours ago, Zoaze said:

JH may help SR and MY out.

That would be nice.

• Like 1

@stroppyse She also doesn't have any direct evidence. I think JH would rather believe her boyfriend than SR. Seems like writer will let both MY and JH find out on their own. MY will find out from GW probably. When he did a background check on Nam Soo recently, GW name showed up as his earlier employment if i remember correctly. JH will probably overhear something similiar to how she overheard about SR and MY.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse She also doesn't have any direct evidence. I think JH would rather believe her boyfriend than SR. Seems like writer will let both MY and JH find out on their own. MY will find out from GW probably. When he did a background check on Nam Soo recently, GW name showed up as his earlier employment if i remember correctly. JH will probably overhear something similiar to how she overheard about SR and MY.

It's probably best for everyone's overall relationships for MY and JH to find out on their own, I guess. Well. everyone except NS. He just needs to be kicked to the curb, personally and professionally. Though I wonder whether MY and/or JH will feel betrayed that SR kept that info from them.

I was about to call NS a weasel, but that would be an insult to weasels.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@stroppyse I think so to. MY being suspicious of Nam Soo and hopefully MY words will get JH thinking. Also hope SR is getting some evidence aswell and also not let Nam Soo trample all over her. From written preview, seems i guess JH is not really against them but feels bad instead. Maybe the unexpected place, is her setting them up for a date or something at the end of ep 30?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Maybe the unexpected place, is her setting them up for a date or something at the end of ep 30?

That would be sweet. I think JH really wants her father to be happy.

I wanted to slap NS when he was trying to manipulate JH into trying to get her parents back together. Omg, they've been separated for ages! And, they divorced because her mom was cheating on her dad, and then went and married another man. And, NS has the nerve to keep telling her that what she really must want is for her parents to be together again. He's totally treating JH like a child. He so does not respect her! He just wants her money and eventually the company.

• Clapping Hands 3