Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

40 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Also on the document of DNA Test that was in the computer that JW found, it apparently says Lee Sang Man according to subs. I thought maybe subs are wrong, but i compared SJ name in hangul to the names. SJ name didn't watch. So i wonder who JW father actually is?. Maybe JW isn't YS biological son at all. Would explain why he only sees him as a tool.

I never thought that JW was YS' bio son. YS didn't know who JM was when she came to the photography studio to say that she was pregnant with SJ's son.

Now, it's really curious as to who the father is. I still can't help but wonder if it's not SJ's father's child.

• Like 2

What a lovely scene :love: Fighting!! Our three bold siblings and partners!

He proposed!!! :love: but the whole atmosphere got ruined by the arrival of JH and her mother, who is so thick-skinned to still call her divorced partner "my husband" and snuffed at the setting :mad: It's about time MY tell the whole story to SR, especially since he has proposed already.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What a lovely scene :love: Fighting!! Our three bold siblings and partners!

That is a totally great scene. It was also nice that they talked about how to address each other, as well as that being together made them all feel supported.

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He proposed!!! :love: but the whole atmosphere got ruined by the arrival of JH and her mother, who is so thick-skinned to still call her divorced partner "my husband" and snuffed at the setting :mad: It's about time MY tell the whole story to SR, especially since he has proposed already.

Actually, MY gave SR a ring that is meant to indicate that he will always be with SR. It was SR who proposed to MY. And, then JH and her mother walked in before MY could give his answer.

Also, there is a scene where SR asks MY why he and JH's mother separated. MY answered by saying that JH's mother had been seeing other men even after they were married. So, as soon as JH was born, they got divorced.

From the preview, it seems that JH's mother is sick. Guess that's why she's really back in Korea, because she wants her daughter and MY to take care of her?

Also, I'm so disgusted by YS. He keeps lying and lying to everyone, including his own family. I guess he's trying to do damage control, but seriously. Both he and SJ's mother make me totally sick.

• Insightful 2
  • Star Struck 1

Xports News

Content Writing Reporter Lee Jin Jin

0000594803-001-20230205083201476.jpg

0000594803-002-20230205083201502.jpg

'Three Siblings Bravely' Lee Sung Joon (played by Lim Ju Hwan) found out that Jung Ji Woo (played by Jung Woo Jin) is not his real son.

Lee Jang Mi (played by Ahn Ji Hye) revealed to Lee Sang Joon that Jung Ji Woo was not his real son, and that Jang Young Sik (played by Min Sung Wook) had deceived him. Lee Sang Joon took the paternity test again, and eventually confirmed that he was not related to Jung Ji Woo.

Lee Sang Joon went to Jang Young Sik and said, "The two paternity confirmations that Wang Sung Goo (Lee Sung Hyung) checked recently. All of them turned out not to be paternity. This means that Jang Ji Woo is not my son. Hyung .. Why did you come to the lobby of our office building? Yoo took it to the bathroom. I checked it on CCTV. Why did you do that?, and suddenly Jang Young Sik said out loud, "You ask why?" " Huh?" "I didn't like it when you guys messed with our Ji Woo. So I went to the bathroom and tried to tear it all up. Do you doubt me now?

Lee Sang Joon said, "Hyung, you still have something to hide from me. Why did Ji Woo say he's my son? You tricked me," and Jang Young Sik said, "Your aunt tricked you. She asked me to raise your son so blamed her, it's all her fault."

Lee Sang Joon begged, "Hyung. Tell me. What are you still hiding?" Jang Young Sik said, "Can you leave now? I just did it."

Lee Sang Joon declared, "I will not pass on it anymore but please tell family members that Jang Ji Woo was not my son."

In particular, Lee Sang Joon notified Kim Tae Joo (played by Lee Ha Na) of the divorce. Kim Tae Joo shed tears, saying, "If you had a son, you divorced me, and now you don't have a son and did you hear me when I said I would protect you?"

Lee Sang Joon read extensively, saying, "I did it because I wanted to be proud in front of you," and Kim Tae Joo nailed it, saying, "I believe in you from the beginning."

Lee Sang Joon said, "I'm sorry. Now we're back to where we were. I'll make up for everything I've been upset about what I have to go through."

Lee Sang Joon gave long tight hugs Kim Tae Joo and said softly, "That won't happen. Promise me."

0001553828-003-20230205075101485.jpg

• Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

From the preview, it seems that JH's mother is sick. Guess that's why she's really back in Korea, because she wants her daughter and MY to take care of her?

Some people speculating if she has terminal disease, she is going to guilt MY into taking care of her... MY being the kind person he is, might just spend some time with her... This is not good for the progress of our couple. 

However, seeing the way that she answered JH so confidently that yes she is sick, so JH should show more filiality towards her, makes me think it shouldn't be a big deal. Seeing how she is still so arrogant, doesn't look like someone with numbered days. Maybe she is just suffering from depression or overly dependant on medicine? 

JH totally become so unlikable... She has no respect to his father's wishes. Urgh! Couldn't she see that MY is so annoyed with her mother? How dare she brought her to the house without prior notice? She is literally forcing him, leaving him with no choice to face her mother. Same thing with the phone call. I really hate it when someone do that to me. Hand over a call to force me speak to someone I may not feel like speaking with at that particular time. (I'm no good in small talks). My husband used to do that to me, when he finished speaking to his mother. I told him explicitly many times not to do that again, but it's only after a while before he stopped doing so. That's like after he himself felt uncomfortable when forced several times to do so by his siblings. I guess it's the habit that runs in his family. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

JH totally become so unlikable... She has no respect to his father's wishes. Urgh! Couldn't she see that MY is so annoyed with her mother? How dare she brought her to the house without prior notice? She is literally forcing him, leaving him with no choice to face her mother. Same thing with the phone call.

Hello everyone  JH’s character is starting her character growth due to her mom’s illness. We the viewer has seen that she has a little of her mom in her. Pushy , arrogance and delusional to her vocabulary. She is easily manipulated but thankfully her mom doesn’t trust NC. NC is still trying to move his chess pieces to get rid of SR.  He doesn’t seem to care that SR will get hurt. 

You know I really hate this  trend “where a bio parent comes back and wants to get back together with ex”. Sadlly, don’t even think JH’s mom loves her daughter at all the way she grabbed her pills from her daughter was just nasty. She is just looking for her ex hubby to take her back. She believes because she is nice she will win him over.  Even if she is Ill, I think the writer is going to write it off as JH will have to start taking responsibility in taking care of her mom since she is I’ll do that MY can finally move on. This is the time where JH and MY go their separate ways because she isn’t his daughter. MY has done so much for her and it will be her who put a stop to her mother’s arrogance because like TK’s Aunt in law told her, she needs to BE VERY GRATEFUL TO MY for all he has done for her.  I believe MY & SR will take a break only for a week until JH’s birth secret comes out. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

5 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Sadlly, don’t even think JH’s mom loves her daughter at all the way she grabbed her pills from her daughter was just nasty.

Yeah, like "what are you doing with my stuff?!"... And also the way she hung up the phone when JH had not finished talking. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah, like "what are you doing with my stuff?!"... And also the way she hung up the phone when JH had not finished talking. 

She is just using her daughter to get to MY. JH is allowing herself to be manipulated by both her mom & boyfriend.  She tried to use her no to keep NC with her. That is so sad 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

You know I really hate this  trend “where a bio parent comes back and wants to get back together with ex”.

I'm with you on this one. I really hate that in these dramas a bio parent can demand so much from their children even if they've abandoned them or done worse to them. That's not realistic. Giving birth isn't the end all and be all, the nurturing of the child matters as much if not more than the act of giving birth.

Both JH's mom and JW's mom abandoned their children, but seem to expect something from them now that they're grown up. Ugh. Neither of these story lines make me happy.

I feel badly for JW however, because not only did his birth mom abandon him, but his father used him to get money from SJ's mom. No matter how much YS protests that he did it for JW, it doesn't change the fact that YS is a scum who used a baby for his own revenge purposes. Plus, YS was clearly snickering inside all that time about how he had pulled one over on his aunt.

I don't care about JH any more once she started running roughshod over her father's feelings. This is the man who raised her and loved her all that time, giving her respect and support. However the best she can do is throw tantrums, ignore his wishes, and decide that the only thing that matters is what she thinks she wants. Ugh.

• Clapping Hands 2
57 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I don't care about JH any more once she started running roughshod over her father's feelings. This is the man who raised her and loved her all that time, giving her respect and support. However the best she can do is throw tantrums, ignore his wishes, and decide that the only thing that matters is what she thinks she wants. Ugh.

Me neither @stroppyse   because of her actions now, acting like a spoiled child will only emphasize that it is always best to raise a bio child instead of a step child in Kdrama land. In Kdrama I always here “ how it isn’t good to raise someone else’s child” I find it strange because even a bio child can hurt a parent if they are naive!!. Once everyone find out about JH not being MY they will look at him as a Saint and start to see JH in a new light understanding why she did it when a bio child could do the same but in Kdrama land it seems more acceptable when a bio kid does it. I am like WHY IS THAT??!

This trend reminded me of Young Lady and Gentlemen, but at least here the daughter was furious with the mom , refused to acknowledged her into she heard she was gravely Ill. At least the FL was smart and knew who her parents were. You can have bio parents but it is the parent who raised you is who matters the most . 

• Like 2

@stroppyse @UnniSara Regarding JH, this part is so badly written. JH has also always been naive but she hasn't been completely braindead. Which makes her character completely illogical. After she knew Nam Soo two-timed her and SR. I will never watch anything with this writer again. I completely agree with koreans in naver chat calling it low level writing.

I also dislike they will use her birth secret as a tool in this whole plot. I wished they never introduced the ex-wife. Would had liked it alot more if they had taken revenge on Nam Soo together. Also having her paired with JW. But it's never gonna happen. Seriously hate this writer so much.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I also dislike they will use her birth secret as a tool in this whole plot. I wished they never introduced the ex-wife. Would had liked it alot more if they had taken revenge on Nam Soo together. Also having her paired with JW. But it's never gonna happen. Seriously hate this writer so much.

Thank you for saying this , taking revenge would have been a better option. 
Why it is terrible writing

. JH clearly witnessed NS being rude 

. Arrogant 

. His what if I did this , I am clearly working  hard

. Becoming a workaholic 

. admitting to recurving an apartment, a car 

. Lied of being Future Son In law to the company

. his mistreatment of SR

. his dislike of Temporary worker

. his accepting Gift certificate 

Every time he is accused of something amoral, she turns a blind eye. Why??? 

• Like 3

@UnniSara They want us to hate her and we will be relieved when they write her out when she goes overseas. I would have liked it better with all 3 living together. Since i wanted JH and SR to be closer. JH had always liked SR. I hate it when they turn the nicest girl to be bad. It's completely illogical and it pisses me off so much. Dramas like Once Again have proven you don't need several villains to have a good drama.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@UnniSara They want us to hate her and we will be relieved when they write her out when she goes overseas. I would have liked it better with all 3 living together. Since i wanted JH and SR to be closer. JH had always liked SR. I hate it when they turn the nicest girl to be bad. It's completely illogical and it pisses me off so much. Dramas like Once Again have proven you don't need several villains to have a good drama.

It may seem illogical but I think due to the age gap between SR and MY they need to remove that stumbling block to clear a pathway that would make SR’s parents more comfortable @Zoaze

I Agee with you it’s stupid but Inthinj the fact MY is rich , his money, properties and company are also a package deal . Does that make sense??

• Like 3

On 2/6/2023 at 5:45 AM, Zoaze said:

Totally on board with almost everything you said, the exception is that of the three of them living together. JH recognized that she would move out if MY were to get married. It would have taken a lot of adjustments for all of them. MY and SR probably couldn't be as affectionate as they might have given that JH would be in the house also, and JH herself would probably be uncomfortable at times, even if all of them got along well.

However, I do resent that they are making JH so dumb and thoughtless before, whereas her character had always seemed a bit naive but still intelligent and thoughtful. Why the heck would she turn over all of her thinking to a known two-timer like NS, even if she did still really like him.

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 2/9/2023 at 2:00 AM, stroppyse said:

I do resent that they are making JH so dumb and thoughtless before, whereas her character had always seemed a bit naive but still intelligent and thoughtful.

This!... I am so disappointed at this drastic turn of her character. It will be better if they hadn't shown us how nice/friendly she was towards SR, as well as how she has actually heard SR's side of the story. She has now disregarded everything that SR shared with her, not even considering for one second there could be some truths to it. Like try investigating a little bit more? Putting relationship aside, how about all the misconduct by NS in the company? Is she going to disregard that as well? When a committee has already investigated and came to a decision, yet she is still not questioning what kind of a person NS is actually? 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

A word of warning. Be prepared for your blood pressure to be raised high at the first scene of ep.40. You will also see one side of MY that we have never seen before. I love seeing how unfazed SR is and how both MY and SR are in the same tune when dealing with the situation. They’re strong on their own and for each other. Not having to worry about how the other one will feel, nor have to comfort/defend/reassure the other. I’d say both are at the same maturity level and they just complement each other so much :heart:

And I believe it is confirmed that JH is not MY’s bio daughter. From the mouth of her mother herself (if I hear correctly)

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

52 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And I believe it is confirmed that JH is not MY’s bio daughter. From the mouth of her mother herself (if I hear correctly)

Yes, JH's bio mom confirmed that JH is not MY's daughter. JH's mother is threatening to tell JH and then have both of them leave forever if MY doesn't accept her as well. Wow, what a mother. She's using her daughter until the very end, and the daughter is gullible enough to see her mother's smirking and stuff and her father completely upset, and she still sides with the bio mom who abandoned her. Yeah.

I'm all for JH leaving with her mom and seeing what kind of life she'll have with a selfish woman who only knows her own desires. Once she understands how much her father did for her, and never made her feel as if she wasn't his, they can start a new, more understanding relationship. JH is old enough to figure things out, even if she's being depicted as a selfish, easily manipulated scatter brain now.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Content Writing Reporter Lee Kyung Ho

Lee-Ha-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan.jpg

KBS 2TV

'Three Siblings Bravely' has decided to extend its first episode.

As a result of Star News coverage on the 12th, KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' ended with a total of 51 episodes, having been extended once. The scheduled closing date is March, 19th.

The one-episode extension of 'Three Siblings Bravely' was the aftermath of the KBS Drama Awards ceremony on December, 31 last year (special replacement). In the case of KBS weekend dramas, the first episode is usually broadcast on Saturday and the last episode is broadcast on Sunday. Originally planned for 50 episodes, 'Three Siblings Bravely' will air on March 18th with the 50th episode. Accordingly, it was inevitably decided to extend the first episode to meet the end of Sunday.

After deciding to extend the first episode of 'Three Siblings Bravely', the production team plans to make the development of the drama more complete. Episode 39, which aired on the 11th, recorded its highest rating of 26.7% (based on Nielsen Korea nationwide) making it the most-watched and the ratings rose after a long time. 'Three Siblings Bravely' runs toward breaking through the 30% viewership rating, attention is focused on whether it will be able to shake off all the sluggishness before the final episode.

source:

https://www.starnewskorea.com/

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Hello everyone 

Jang Young Sik - - Has shown no remorse for what he has done. I find his storyline very frustrated because we only see scenes where his aunt has made him feel the worse. Yes his aunt is like a typical mother who isn’t empathetic. Jang Se-Ran takes her responsibility to perfection but not in her heart. Her children for come first and her need to support Evelin her life, she has sacrificed her son’s happiness for the family. Does SJ love acting , yes he does but his freedom is chained to maintaining clean record.  It seems Jang Young Sik has another secret he has kept to himself. I am dying to know what that is. This info seems to be something that would ruin SJ’s reputation.  One reason I am starting to hate this character is because he seems to have forgotten how much he has sacrificed and gained from this scheme. YS believes that JSR has used him but we still don’t know when YS decided to scheme against his family. I thought he he only hated JSR but it seems he hates SJ too. SJ has been so kind to him and given him lots of money with no return policy. He is so ungrateful and a terrible human. 

Nam Soo - - he is shameless and still

hasn’t realized he is shooting himself in the foot right now. He keeps pushing to break SR up with MY but all this will lead too is his finding out JH may. It inherit Geumseop Cosmetics since she isn’t MY biology daughter unless NS already knows this and that is why he is doing his best to break them up. This episode has made me wonder WHAT IF NS ALREADY KNOWS JH was raised by her step dad 

Has everyone noticed that NS look unkempt and Ji Woo’s hair looks so horrible. Both these characters look like they are down in their luck. They look poor smh smh 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d700896fb7b84b7584fa

Why does Nam Soo think it is his place to protect MY??? He act like the CEO is of sound mind. I don’t really like that man sitting next to NS. He is always acting like he believes in him. Smh smh smh 

• Like 3

Can anyone make a guess what is in the box that JH’s mother gave to GW? The one in the preview. That box is the same one from NS, right? What is he scheming now? What made the siblings father almost dying? The preview is making me so restless. 

Urgh, JH’s mother is really shameless. I don’t believe she is dying. A person with limited time will not be so arrogant. The way she mocked at SR’s ring was so annoying I want to reach into the screen to slap her. SR really held her temper well in that kind of situation. The way she kept referring to MY as “my husband” instead of “ex-husband”. HJ should tell GW more so he knows how to handle this crazy woman. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The one in the preview. That box is the same one from NS, right? What is he scheming now? What made the siblings father almost dying? The preview is making me so restless. 

Hi chingu 

Where can I watch preview?

I want to stress DON’T BELIEVE IN PREVIEWS??

@ktcjdrama DON’T TAKE PREVIEW AT FACE VALUE. SOME SCENES IN PREVIEW DON’T EVEN MAKE THE CUT SOMETIMES.

like for example last week we saw JH’s mother pass out , in this week’s episode she faked fainting on MY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

@ktcjdrama DON’T TAKE PREVIEW AT FACE VALUE. SOME SCENES IN PREVIEW DON’T EVEN MAKE THE CUT SOMETIMES.

Hahaa... yes I know that. Thanks for reminding. But I am still super curious about the box!! What’s in it?? 

The preview is on YouTube, but no subs. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Translation for the preview

SJ Mother: Please find a person for me.
SJ Manager: Who is this person?
SJ Mother: Young Shik’s mother

PD Cha: How are you here…?
JW: I can’t live in the same house with you any more, dad.
YS: What?
JW: Who in the world were you trying to get revenge on by using me?!?
(YS punches JW)
JW’s Mom: Husband! Husband! Why are you being like this?!
PD Cha: What are you doing?!

SR Mother: What in the world are you running around doing?!
SR: Mom! Why are you being like this?
GW: Cho Nam Soo must have said something.
NS: This should be of some help.
JH Mother: With Jang Hyeong Jung and my husband, let’s have a meal together.
HJ: You’re crazy.
HJ Mother: Hyeon Jung’s friend gave you a present?
SR Mother: Because of you, your father has collapsed.
SR: Really?

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Can anyone make a guess what is in the box that JH’s mother gave to GW? The one in the preview. That box is the same one from NS, right? What is he scheming now? What made the siblings father almost dying? The preview is making me so restless. 

No real idea, but I think NS prepared presents for the grandmothers for JH's mother to give to GW to give them. GW doesn't know who JH's mother is really, so probably didn't know that JH's mother was referring to MY when she said "my husband". HJ really should have filled GW in on what was going on with SR and MY.

However, the presents may be meaningful to SR's grandmother?

Anyway, JH seems determined to become an evil witch like her mother.

• Thanks 2