Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

JH have given her approval towards SR and MY. SR collapsed in the elevator and was taken to the hospital. Nam Soo went to inform SR family about SR and MY relationship and that he was dating MY daughter. GW went to visit HJ and gave her something. HJ walks but collapses. GW takes her to the hospital and finds out from the doctor that HJ is pregnant. Ends with GW and SR and MY see each other and SR calls out GW name and ep ends. SR getting scolded in preview. Nam Soo looking nervous with JH. SR introduce GW as her younger brother.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Party! 2

Will upload preview when out. JH is the sweetest and cares for her father so much. My heart hurt for her for being with a scum like Nam Soo. Nam Soo keep digging his own grave. I bet GW will soon tell MY. Nam Soo also slander SR to her family.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

JH is the sweetest and cares for her father so much.

I really love the portrayal of their relationship. Can be seen from the way she first introduced NS to him at the stationery store. She cares a lot for him and he tried to pick up Pilates too so that he has topic of discussion with her. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama This is quoted from someone on twitter.

𝗲𝗼𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟬𝟮𝟵 

@uri_chil

jihye confessed to sorim that she knew abt her relationship with her dad, asked her to meet him again, that she doesn't have to mind her said she thought abt it all along, she knows how much her dad sacrificed for her & now it's time for her to care for him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Zoaze thanks for the translation. I understand enough what she said 😃

Nam Soo is so delusional. I think he seriously thought SR is trying to get revenge on him by dating MY. I cannot wait for his past to be find out. I don’t want him redeemed and allowed to be with Ji Hye. But the drama might just take that direction 😣

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Posting spoilers here from subs. these are posts i made on twitter.

hah even the cafe part timer said to HJ that MY didn't look so impressed by JH boyfriend

Now i get why Nam Soo is getting even more nervous at the cafe when JH give her blessing. JH said when i get married i will move out and not live in the house. Also want to start working somewhere also. She say she thinks she has it too easy as CEO Daughter.

JH said someone could have the wrong idea about Nam Soo dating her for being CEO Daughter. JH say Nam Soo truly love her and says right Nam Soo-ssi? haha Nam Soo answer while stuttering. So we know he don't love JH only her status

Okay, it seems like GW and SR will teamup. SR says : I know you can relate. GW : Im not entirely fond of him. GW : But i look forward to Nam Soo breaking up with his girlfriend hahahah

• Like 3
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Zoaze thanks for the translation. I understand enough what she said 😃

Nam Soo is so delusional. I think he seriously thought SR is trying to get revenge on him by dating MY. I cannot wait for his past to be find out. I don’t want him redeemed and allowed to be with Ji Hye. But the drama might just take that direction 😣

Nope they won't take that route because Nam Soo is with JH because she is rich. No other reasons, he is looking to be pampered and use JH to take care of his sister's family.

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara Yeah i don't think he will be redeemed. Some have said he might take revenge though by finding out about JH real parentage and use it to hurt them.

Also adding this in regard to hospital scene in preview

additional to the hospital scene in preview Nurse remove those covers that you use for privacy i dont remember what they called. Nurse say She is you girlfriend isnt she? SR looking shocked 🤣. Wonder if GW will lie or just be honest. If he acknowledge that HJ is his girlfriend it also makes sense with SR comment in the preview when SR says to GW that he can relate.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@UnniSara Yeah i don't think he will be redeemed. Some have said he might take revenge though by finding out about JH real parentage and use it to hurt them.

Also adding this in regard to hospital scene in preview

additional to the hospital scene in preview Nurse remove those covers that you use for privacy i dont remember what they called. Nurse say She is you girlfriend isnt she? SR looking shocked 🤣. Wonder if GW will lie or just be honest. If he acknowledge that HJ is his girlfriend it also makes sense with SR comment in the preview when SR says to GW that he can relate.

@Zoaze  Chingu he certainly will try to use JH's background to keep seeing her. He will try manipulate her since she has been hosnest with him from the begging. She is an open book with him, I believe SR will definetly get rid of him or JH's dad will have to open a police investigation since he send company info to another company. 

• Like 5

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Maybe there will be more misunderstandings with who’s the daddy. Suspect GW may think MY is the father. making him dislike MY more.  MY maybe suspicious of GW due to his reference for Gam Soo.   

overall predicting slow weekend episodes. Thinks Gonna be in slow motion the 2 or 3 episodes. 

• Like 3

SR decide to fight for her love. She told Nam Soo to his face that she will marry MY and separate Nam Soo and JH. Saying she can't give JH to Nam Soo. HJ lies saying GW is not the father or something. GW doesnt buy it and according to preview he will chase HJ and bring baby stuff. Like baby shoes and such. GW parents is suspicious in the preview about it. SJ and TJ separation is inc since TJ has lost her memories and now that SJ is confronting the secret head on, YS will probably manipulate DNA Test to hurt SJ. Seems like Nam Soo will also try to manipulate JH.

SR and GW will also teamup i guess to support each other for their love interests.

Edit : from someone on twitter, MY will also investigate abuse of power in the company.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 4

I thought the 2nd half of this scene was pretty funny.

NS: President Park! Are you really going to be like this?
Park: Because the price of the materials have all gone up, I can’t sell it at that price any longer. Please understand, Manager.
NS: Someone listening to you might think that you were some really skilled craftsman or something. You’re only selling a measly ingredients, so what are you going on about materials cost?
Park: Please be understanding.
NS: Even without you, there are a lot of places we could buy it from. Either meet the price (we demand), or quit (being a supplier).
Park: Manager, take this and at least buy yourself a meal. (me: He’s trying to give a kickback.)
NS: What the…? (noticing the cctv camera) Who do you think I am? Take it and go. Hurry and leave!
NS: Geez, really.

SR: Manager Cho? Your ability to treat vendors rudely is as ever.
NS: What the heck are you saying right now?
SR: Back then, didn’t you also brag that you scolded a supplier owner?
NS: Please forget all of your cherished memories about me.
SR: Why did you come to my house?
NS: Because I have no desire to have you as my mother-in-law. Oh, also, the CEO longs for his ex-wife. You should know that before you get your hopes up.
SR: Manager Cho?
SR: I’m going to marry CEO Shin Moo Young, and separate you two, so just know that. Pretty and kind Ji Hye-shi, can’t be given to you.

So, SR is referring to the fact that NS likes to humiliate owners of the companies who supply their company since those owners have no choice but to take it if they want to keep their contracts. A lot of the smaller vendors may have only 1 major account that they are supplying, so if they lose the contract, then the companies are utterly ruined. So, those owners have to deal with jerks like NS who are relatively low on the corporate ladder, but who may still run the contract reviews and relationships.

I do like SR finally putting NS down. NS already realizes the danger inherent in SR which is why he's been working so hard to sabotage her. MY and JH still need to find out about SR and NS' past though. I kind of want SR to be the one to tell MY, so that he won't wonder why she was hiding it when it comes to light, though there are reasons why it would be better for JH to learn some other way than SR.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I love the father!

Father: Your mom and grandmother, even though they’re thinking surely not, still seem to be in shock.
SR: Cho Nam Soo, that evil jerk.
Father: Nam Soon said that he and that man’s daughter had agreed to get married. However, are you not even considering breaking up with that man? I’ve seen that man before, haven’t I?

(flashback)
Father: Uhh, opening hours are over.
MY: Oh, yes.

(flashback)
Father: Oh, I’m so sorry about this. It’s because there is a family gathering today. Oh! I had made some braised rib curry and some curry pasta, would you like me to wrap some up for you?
MY: Oh, yes. Thank you so much.

Father: It was that man I had seen, right?
SR: Yes. Dad, you met Mom and big sister, so you’re happy. What’s important about him having a daughter? That person’s daughter also wants us to do well.
Father: Even though, if you do well, then you become Nam Soo’s mother-in-law and he becomes your son-in-law?
SR: I want to split them up. That person’s daughter is unsuitable for Nam Soo, because she’s a nice and innocent person.
Father: That is a matter for those people (meaning NS and JH). That person and his daughter, they don’t know about Nam Soo and your past, do they?
SR: I don’t want them to know.
Father: How can there be any secrets in the world? (meaning nothing is a secret forever)
SR: It’s a bit complicated for me, too. I just need a little more time, dad.
Father: So Rim, for dad, whatever you decide to do, I’m on your side. However, I wish there wasn’t anything where my daughter ends up getting very hurt.

• Like 3

Thanks alot for the translation. Now MY will also investigate abuse of power from what i've heard. Love that feisty SR is back!. I do worry when it comes out though without because MY will be also hurt that SR haven't told him. Also fear for how JH will react.

@stroppyse I had shared your translations with credits. If you mind, i'll stop anytime.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Thanks alot for the translation. Now MY will also investigate abuse of power from what i've heard. Love that feisty SR is back!. I do worry when it comes out though without because MY will be also hurt that SR haven't told him. Also fear for how JH will react.

@stroppyse I had shared your translations with credits. If you mind, i'll stop anytime.

No worries. I'm fine with you sharing. Thank you.

I'm also glad that SR is being feisty. However, I share her father's concern about SR keeping the fact that she and NS used to be a couple hidden from MY and JH. I think it's mostly about embarrassment about having been with him at this point, but it could be seen as something more negative once it's revealed, just as how NS thinks that SR is doing all this as revenge against him.

• Like 3

I don't seem to see the latest episode uploaded anywhere, so only watching the clips for now, so a few thoughts.

1. It seems that SJ may finally find out about JH being his son? That was a shocker of an episode ending, but at least almost all of the interested parties are in the room?

2. Also, a bit shocking at the quarrel at the family table with the cousin declaring he doesn't consider them family any more. Wonder if his studio actually makes enough money for him and his family without relying on SJ any more?

3. Interesting that there doesn't seem to be a preview for the next episode posted.

• Like 2

@stroppyse Someone did send me a link 1-2 hours ago on twitter. Seems like SJ will request a DNA test i think. But were talks about YS inferfering. They always forget posting the previews. Last sunday, it wasnt released until day after along with written preview. Honestly they have been tight of filming schedule i've heard. It's like the ending of YLAG all over again.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Someone did send me a link 1-2 hours ago on twitter. Seems like SJ will request a DNA test i think. But were talks about YS inferfering. They always forget posting the previews. Last sunday, it wasnt released until day after along with written preview. Honestly they have been tight of filming schedule i've heard. It's like the ending of YLAG all over again.

Actually, I watch it with my mother some weekends, and yesterday, they showed a retrospective about MY/SR and GW/HJ relationships instead of an episode. Since the versions that are shown are subtitled, I think it may probably because they haven't even finished subtitling the more recent episodes yet. I've also heard that the production schedule has gotten tight.

I'm glad that SJ will request a DNA test. There were scenes talking about DNA tests before which was one of the reasons JH was convinced SJ was his birth father, but I'm still wondering if it's a false narrative or not, mostly because I don't really trust the cousin.

However, if SJ really is the father of JH, then I think the two of them will have to forge a new relationship and then also with TJ. Neither SJ or TJ are the kind of people to run away from their responsibilities. And, it was wrong of SJ's mother to keep it from him earlier, though it definitely would have changed SJ's life in a lot of ways.

Hmm, so perhaps SJ would not be with TJ now if he had known he had a son earlier? Anyway, guess wait to see where the story takes us. There are still a lot of episodes left.

• Like 2

@stroppyse Saw that subs are already out on Kocowa. Honestly, i think SJ and TJ will be separated for awhile now and GW + HJ pregnancy will be revealed in the next few episodes. They already suspect in the preview that GW has a pregnant girlfriend and grandma says her "Taemong" are never wrong. Atleast until TJ get her memories back!. That episode with just MY+SR and GW+HJ was on new years eve 31st if i remember correctly.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Saw that subs are already out on Kocowa. Honestly, i think SJ and TJ will be separated for awhile now and GW + HJ pregnancy will be revealed in the next few episodes. They already suspect in the preview that GW has a pregnant girlfriend and grandma says her "Taemong" are never wrong. Atleast until TJ get her memories back!. That episode with just MY+SR and GW+HJ was on new years eve 31st if i remember correctly.

I'm not sure if Kocowa does their own subs versus using the stations' subs. I know that Viki and Netflix actually have their own subbers as well.

Anyway, feeling badly for SJ with TJ not being in love with him any more. I don't think I realized that TJ really did have to fall back in love with SJ versus SJ who had always loved TJ.

• Like 2

@stroppyse I do feel bad for SJ. But hes really good at these crying scenes and melodramatic plots. Been considering rewatching Ugly Alert sometime in the future. He was really amazing in that drama.

Maybe Kocowa don't do their own subs. Feels like Viki makes better sense. But for someone like me who just understand certain words, it doesn't make much difference unless i try to analyze the difference in certain scenes.

• Like 2

new record.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research company on the morning of the 9th, the 31st episode of KBS2's Saturday and Sunday drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (script Kim In-young, director Park Man-young), which aired on the afternoon of the 8th, recorded 24.4% of the national household rating.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I do feel bad for SJ. But hes really good at these crying scenes and melodramatic plots. Been considering rewatching Ugly Alert sometime in the future. He was really amazing in that drama.

I thought he was amazing in Ugly Alert! I think that was his first project post-military service. I liked it so much that despite some of the minor characters being annoying (ehem...his baby sister), I still watched it all the way through. Not to mention, that's the drama where I decided that I really liked Kang So Ra as well.

Btw, I read somewhere later that he thought his character should have died in that drama. I'm glad that they didn't go that route. And, I agree that he does do the crying and heartbreak scenes really well.

• Like 2