Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

Urgh! I have been counting on JH earlier to be MY-SR support against NS, but no, she sides with him. Really an unexpected turn for me. 
How awful her mother must have been that a rational and good-natured SMY can become so angry even seeing her. I somehow don’t think it’s just the cheating and abandoning of JH. There might be something more... 

Even while yelling at the ex, MY tried to hold himself back. Probably out of love for JH. It made me sad to see him so upset. One of the things I love a lot about this character is the way he chuckled a little whenever he is amused by SR. I thought that is just so heartwarming, to see someone laugh like that. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

How awful her mother must have been that a rational and good-natured SMY can become so angry even seeing her. I somehow don’t think it’s just the cheating and abandoning of JH. There might be something more... 

I think the whole cheating on him the entire time they were seeing each other, being engaged, and getting married is something to be angry about. At least that's what MY tells SR as the reason they got divorced shortly after JH's mother gave birth to JH.  Reading a bit more into it, JH's mother probably knew that she was pregnant by another guy when she married MY. Otherwise, there would be no reason for MY or JH's mother to be sure that JH wasn't MY's child regardless of JH's mother's cheating status if the possibility that MY could be the father was there. So, the ex marries MY knowing that she's pregnant with another man's child, continues to cheat on him with other men, births JH, and then decides that it's not the life she wants and abandons both of them. MY probably didn't know where the ex went even since he probably would have thought a child should be with her mother. It's only not wanting to abandon the child and thus raising her himself that caused him to grow to love JH.

I think it's plenty reason to think of his ex as being a totally manipulative selfish monster that he doesn't want anything to do with.

• Insightful 2

Ep.42 will make your blood boil, in a laughable way... What a drama queen. OHY knelt down begging for SR's parents to persuade SR to break up with MY, so that she can spend the remaining of her time with MY. Laughable. The guy doesn't even want to be near you. Asking SR to break up with MY for one year? LOL... what if you don't die by one year? We know it's just a lie. But stupid JH went along with her scheming mother and knelt down too. Then demanding her father to spend time with her mother, as a family. LOL... There is no love nor affection, my dear JH. What is she expecting? Playing house? LOLOL... I am glad that MY scolded her "how old are you?!" ~ so when is MY going to tell JH about her birth secret?

And I so tired of the old folks (except SR's father) going on and on about the ex-wife coming back. Helloooo..... it's a more than 20 years ago divorce. What kind of claim does an ex have? Are they not acknowledging the court legal decision that a divorce has happened? They are divorced! Does it not mean anything? 20+ years of divorce versus maybe like 2 years of marriage....?

I thought Jang Mi is detestable, but I guess OHY is even more detestable? Jang Mi is clearly insane and delusional, but OHY is just plain evil and wicked. I can skip Jang Mi's part because I don't really care about the DNA tests, but I can't really skip SR-MY's arc.... sigh... must bear it a little bit more watching witch OHY and immature JH and loser NS. Urgh!

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Ending of ep.43 is so sad. SR finally breaking up with MY, because she saw the drama queen fainted and walking so weakly. I wonder if she truly is sick and not sure whether she already set it all up with the hospital? It was very convenient that as she fell, her diagnosis document fell out to be viewed by SR? Sigh, SR has two siblings who are doctors, she should have called them. Just the right opportunity to find out more about the terminal disease. 

Awesome HJ for smashing the wedding picture with a hammer :cool: She actually bothered to use an actual hammer. Love the confrontation between TJ and OHY. It's clear who the winner is there. I only hope that TJ would add a response that "too bad MY does not love you" when OHY claimed that she too loves MY. 

The best scene of ep.43 gotta be when NS was asked ordered to get out of the meeting room by OHY. What satisfaction, seeing him flustering what to do, trying to explain/defend himself but got cut off by nasty OHY ~ the only time I like her, LOL.... From preview, we see that OHY doesn't approve of NS as son-in-law anyway, LOL, and he just started calling her mother-in-law in the meeting room. Looking forward to these two throwing each other under the bus. Also looking forward to what will happen with SJ taking a picture of OHY playing tennis like a pro.

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Oh, shes definitely faking it. I think Nam Soo knows it also. Since MY Ex turns on Nam Soo, Nam Soo will turn on her also. They will most likely destroy each other 🤣. Also the picture of her playing tennis will bust her. But it's better that the breakup happened. She would just have continued harassing SR family. This should put pressure on MY.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Sorry for the late post on this weekend episodes 

i can’t help but feel this drama is a bit draggy. 

YS has fooled his wife whole heartedly . Every time someone bring her evidence, she denies. She wants to believe in her husband but he is fooling her in his need for revenge. YS is now looking for his mother but all I can think of is why she disappeared?? It looks like she was in a home . I am curious to know why he is looking for her. 

As the drama progresses JH character is so useless all she knows is APPA, Sim!!! That is the only world that come out of her mouth. Something that really bothers, Why does JH condone her mother being rude to the boyfriend she loves but when her dad does it , she is SHOCKED!!  I am starting to dislike this character so much. It’s bad enough she is STUPID, I can’t help but feel that once her mom doesn’t get what she wants , she will abandon JH.  Because JH is a fool, once she finds out her mom os lying about her illness she will either be on her side or will end up alone because once MS finds out he will dump her. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b57e1d9a525493f61a

His face is priceless 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b57e1d9a525493f61a

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

5 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Why does JH condone her mother being rude to the boyfriend she loves but when her dad does it , she is SHOCKED!!

JH had already been scolded by her father that they were at work, and she should maintain professional decorum. So, when her mother told NS to leave since MY had just told her that if NS continued to work on the project that MY would cancel the whole partnership, JH probably couldn't bring herself to say anything.

However, I do agree that JH is now being portrayed as being pretty stupid.

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Awesome HJ for smashing the wedding picture with a hammer 

Totally! I loved it that she had even taken a hammer to smash the framed picture.

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The best scene of ep.43 gotta be when NS was asked ordered to get out of the meeting room by OHY. What satisfaction, seeing him flustering what to do, trying to explain/defend himself but got cut off by nasty OHY ~ the only time I like her, LOL.... From preview, we see that OHY doesn't approve of NS as son-in-law anyway, LOL, and he just started calling her mother-in-law in the meeting room. Looking forward to these two throwing each other under the bus.

That whole scene was pretty satisfying actually. For MY to ask why NS wasn't out at the factory, only for NS to say that he was working for Mint now, even though he hasn't even officially quit Deep Cosmetics, and for MY to respond that NS is fired so he doesn't have to worry about resigning. And, then for MY to say that he's pulling out of the Mint partnership if NS works on the project. And, OHY having no compunctions about telling NS to leave. :lmao2:

I think that OHY understands that NS is a leech and definitely not rich enough to support her daughter (or herself). Plus, knowing that MY doesn't care for NS, and thus that being yet another obstacle towards her getting back into MY's life means that NS is disposable as far as OHY is concerned.

NS was being his normal weasel self anyway, letting everyone know that OHY was JH's mother and thus MY's wife as well.

Of course, once NS understands that he's really out, then he'll definitely want to get back at OHY. Both of them are weasels.

12 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@ktcjdrama Oh, shes definitely faking it. I think Nam Soo knows it also. Since MY Ex turns on Nam Soo, Nam Soo will turn on her also. They will most likely destroy each other 🤣. Also the picture of her playing tennis will bust her. But it's better that the breakup happened. She would just have continued harassing SR family. This should put pressure on MY.

OHY is definitely faking being ill. Look at the way she conveniently starts coughing when she has an audience who she wants something from. And her collapse in front of SR was so done for effect.

I like the idea of OHY and NS turning on each other.

I think the break up of MY and SR will pressure MY into doing something about OHY. Not sure if he knows all the things that OHY has been pulling, like going to see SR's family and giving them the wedding picture, etc. I think that for JH's sake, MY has been holding back, but hopefully, he'll take steps to get OHY out of his life even if she continues to be in JH's.

Btw, I do think that JH needs to know the truth about not being her father's birth child, regardless of whatever else may happen. JH knows that her mother abandoned her and her father, but she should also be aware that her father chose to keep her even knowing that she was the child of her mother's infidelity. JH is old enough to hear the truth, and perhaps it'll help her grow up some.

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think the break up of MY and SR will pressure MY into doing something about OHY. Not sure if he knows all the things that OHY has been pulling, like going to see SR's family and giving them the wedding picture, etc. I think that for JH's sake, MY has been holding back, but hopefully, he'll take steps to get OHY out of his life even if she continues to be in JH's.

He is definetly holding back because of her. He knows his ex is using her and has no problem hurting JH to get what she wants . lol

His shamelessness has no boundaries 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d735282171f68ec874ab

• Haha 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Not sure if he knows all the things that OHY has been pulling, like going to see SR's family and giving them the wedding picture, etc.

Yes, MY is updated by HJ, that OHY and JH went to the curry house, knelt down to beg, SR's father fainted. That OHY also gave their wedding picture to the family. ~ ~ even this should be an obvious indication for the Kim family how delulu OYH is. I mean, who would gift someone (non-acquaintance) a wedding picture, if not to stir up something. 

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

NS was being his normal weasel self anyway, letting everyone know that OHY was JH's mother and thus MY's wife as well.

Sorry I can't help but to correct this.... MY's ex-wife... Let's remember the EX, very very important :smug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

OmG!! It just hit me !  

Jo Nam Soo doesn’t have a job now. 

@stroppyse @ktcjdrama @Zoaze @Nohamahmoud2002 

He really his life and guys I believe Jo Nam Soo believes that So Rim is out for Revenge. He is in a rude awakening, Kim So Rim loves MY. She dated him because he is so cute and he treated her the way she deserves it.  

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7x8sixwpyd3b1rlisit

Surprise 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7229cfb571558f4a1d2

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry I can't help but to correct this.... MY's ex-wife... Let's remember the EX, very very important :smug:

I didn't typo it. Not everyone in the company would be fully aware of the CEO's personal life, though I'm sure there are plenty of rumors. NS meant to infer that OHY as JH's mother was probably MY's wife as well. It's meant to create some doubt within the company as to what the real relationship status between OHY and MY is and cast both MY and SR in a bad light for having an affair. NS is a weasel, but he can be a cunning weasel, as shown by how much he's gotten away with.

Frankly, it makes me respect SR less that she dated NS for so long and even wanted to marry him. SR from the earliest episodes was a selfish brat, especially the way she treated TJ, though she seems to have matured a lot since then. Guess MY is also good for SR as well.

12 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Jo Nam Soo doesn’t have a job now. 

Is this really true? He's now fired from Deep Cosmetics, but he still has a job with Mint thanks to OHY? Though, now that he's of no help with the Mint/Deep partnership, I look forward to seeing OHY kick NS to the curb.

I'm looking forward to the scene where JH says that she and NS will get married as soon as possible, only for OHY to scoff that she doesn't want JH to marry NS. Not to mention, NS visiting with flowers, hopefully for him to be rejected. It will be fun seeing them turn on each other.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't typo it.

:smile: I know... I'm just being mischievous... 

Frankly, it makes me respect SR less that she dated NS for so long and even wanted to marry him.

Well, it seems that NS has a way to sweet talk girls into trusting him so much, eg. the same is going on with JH now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

On 2/21/2023 at 11:53 AM, stroppyse said:

Frankly, it makes me respect SR less that she dated NS for so long and even wanted to marry him. SR from the earliest episodes was a selfish brat, especially the way she treated TJ, though she seems to have matured a lot since then. Guess MY is also good for SR as well.

ouch!  Gotta give NS credit here.  He is very good at manipulating people. 
SR probably feels frustrated with herself as well.

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Well, it seems that NS has a way to sweet talk girls into trusting him so much, eg. the same is going on with JH now. 

True true..this is also why SR wasn’t standing her ground….

I love the end of episode with SJ nonchalantly taking a pic at the tennis court w/OH in background.   Can’t remember did SJ meet the ex already? Did he see the wedding pic?  I will safely assume he does that why he doing the cheesy photo op. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mizv said:

Did he see the wedding pic?

Yes, he saw the picture. I am surprised that he remembered how she looks like though. The way he commented that his shooting becomes interesting made me believe he does remember and purposely took the picture....?

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

So now almost everyone except JH knows that she's not MY's daughter? LOL

I haven't watched this week's episodes, but did OHY actually get a diagnosis that she's terminally ill after all the playacting that she did?

I guess the only things to be resolved are who JW's father is, finding YS' mother and asking about the insurance money, and SR and MY's relationship? Also, YS' painting for the arts competition?

It's clear that SJ's mother still cares deeply for YS. When YS was talking about how his painting which would have earned him an art scholarship to France was sabotaged by his aunt, it shocked everyone that SJ's mother agreed with his statement. However, it seemed to me that she was agreeing because she couldn't bear for YS to devolve any further. I don't know if they've shown yet what really happened to that painting?

Anyway, it still doesn't absolve YS of his malicious actions toward his aunt and SJ, especially when he was pretty much being supported by them. SJ even took on a role just so that he could make enough money for YS' wedding.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@stroppyse Jang Mi said in prison that JW is the son of her ex-boyfriend. She wanted to dump the child with SJ and his family and run away. 

@stroppyse Regarding MY ex, nope. She paid someone 2k dollars. But now they know everything. SR wants revenge against her for causing her family heartache. SR won't accept MY until MY ex,Nam Soo, JH has all got solved. JH has some apology to do. YS mom ripped the painting outside the art studio apparently.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Regarding MY ex, nope. She paid someone 2k dollars. But now they know everything. SR wants revenge against her for causing her family heartache. SR won't accept MY until MY ex,Nam Soo, JH has all got solved. JH has some apology to do. YS mom ripped the painting outside the art studio apparently.

Ooooh. So, SJ's mom is still trying to protect YS from additional hurt. Rather than hating his own mother since he's been hurt by her before, SJ's mom is accepting the blame for YS losing his dream. Not sure that's the right way to heal YS, but I guess I can understand her doing so.

I knew that MY's ex had paid someone to fake being the doctor, but I saw something on another bulletin board saying that OHY may be sick after all that faking, so wondered about it. Having OHY really be terminal would be one way of resolving JH and MY. I think JH will go live with her maternal grandmother after all of this anyway, once she realizes how much she, her mom, and her boyfriend have hurt MH and SR.

On 2/22/2023 at 11:21 AM, Mizv said:

I love the end of episode with SJ nonchalantly taking a pic at the tennis court w/OH in background.   Can’t remember did SJ meet the ex already? Did he see the wedding pic?  I will safely assume he does that why he doing the cheesy photo op. 

So, you've probably already watched this, but SJ was on the tennis court shooting a sports company promo apparently. His manager apparently took some extra snaps of SJ as a joke. Those were the ones with OHY in the background.

SJ didn't remember OHY, and she even came up to him to introduce herself as being with Mint Communications, probably cultivating a celebrity for possible future business. OHY is clearly not aware that SJ is married to TJ. It's TJ who later on seeing the pics recognizes who OHY is. 

• Like 3

@stroppyse JH probably won't forgive her mother. MY ex scammed MY into marrying her. Then he found out about it and they got a divorce and she left the child. MY was gonna send it to ex's family but JH got sick and he waited until she got better and got attached to JH and raised her despite his family's objection. HJ said he shoud dump JH with her mother and go on with his life. But i also think some of HJ words were wrong this episode. MY raised JH as his own and consider her his daughter. I do find the writing regarding this kinda annoying since i feel like it's insinuating that people who raised children that are not their own to not be considered their children.

JH has to make amends for her stupidity, but the way HJ said it this episode kinda irks me, even if i'm happy she let secrets out.

I think she will also live with her grandmother.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

But i also think some of HJ words were wrong this episode. MY raised JH as his own and consider her his daughter. I do find the writing regarding this kinda annoying since i feel like it's insinuating that people who raised children that are not their own to not be considered their children.

I agree that what HJ said was too harsh, however, I feel as if this is the attitude of a lot of Koreans who still feel that blood is everything. Also, I think HJ is frustrated because OHY is using JH to insinuate herself into MY's life, destroying MY's relationship with the woman he loves, especially since HJ is aware that JH is doing all that she can to help her mother and oppose her father in this. And part of me is also still rather shocked that JH would side with the mother who abandoned her against the father who loved her and raised her.

However, this drama seems to be about different kinds of families, including blended families. Since SR herself comes from a blended family, she was willing to consider MY who had an adult daughter from another woman. SR has a prime example of a father who is able to love a daughter who is not of his own blood.

And actually, both JH and JW are in similar situations in being raised by families who love them even though they are not the offsprings by birth, and not knowing about that. JW is dealing with the consequences of finding that out and trying to figure out motivations, mostly to understand who he can trust or not. JW also feels sorry to everyone other than the parents who raised him, especially his father, since he now knows that his father raised him as a form of revenge. That is just such a huge load for any person to bear.

JH will also have to deal with the consequences of finding that out as well, and will probably feel lost and sorry. I'm sure that the relationship between JH and MY will be healed. JH's longing for a mother who she never had is understandable. Her gullibility in believing everything that mother told her and working actively against her father is not understandable.

• Like 3

@stroppyse Yeah, JH blind trust in Nam Soo and her mother is not believable. This writer is not very good at writing. It's just not believable that she wen't from an innocent,loving daughter and she also liked SR alot. I find it completely incomprehensive how JH went from a kind girl into this. It is in no way logical. I shouldn't expect too much from writers these days.. especially weekend drama writers. Hoping next drama is better, since i know that writer can atleast write warm family relationships and has done a daily drama before. So maybe it will be better.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I agree that what HJ said was too harsh, however, I feel as if this is the attitude of a lot of Koreans who still feel that blood is everything. Also, I think HJ is frustrated because OHY is using JH to insinuate herself into MY's life, destroying MY's relationship with the woman he loves, especially since HJ is aware that JH is doing all that she can to help her mother and oppose her father in this. And part of me is also still rather shocked that JH would side with the mother who abandoned her against the father who loved her and raised her.

The wording is how the secret is revealed is definitely wrong but the writer is using blood is stronger between bio than non bio child. For example JH is determined to defend her mother ( a mother who didn’t raise her) and try to force her father to be with her mother without a care of her father’s family. I was actually rooting for what JH said, about sending her to mother because JH has erased all her good memories with her father with just the presence of her mother( a mother she never truly miss) until her bf mentioned it. Remember he was the one who always mentioned her.
HJ may never stated this if JH hadn’t made her CHOICE CLEAR!! That her mom comes first. 

Sadly because of her actions, JH will have to leave and love with her grandmother because she will realize her mom did all this for her father’s company she will feel horrible. Then to find out her father (who raised her warned her bf wasn’t a good person). She chose to trust à aman she just met over HER OWN FATHER WHO IS CEO to the company he built. Although he can forgive her but what she did to SR’s family is terrible. JH and her mom made SR’s sick and close their restaurant because he is I’ll.   She won’t be able to have a close relationship with her father because of what happened. 

• Like 2