Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

maxresdefault.jpg

Content Writing Reporter Seon Mi Kyung

202301160108773785-63c425548ab12-300x.jp

Lee Sang Jun of 'Three Siblings Bravely' finally time to get a divorce with Kim Tae Joo

On the 33rd episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (script written Kim In Young, director Park Man Young) aired on the afternoon of the 15th, Lee Sang Jun (Lim Ju Hwan) told Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) to divorce. Also, Jang Ji Woo (Jung Woo Jin) was kidnapped.

0004774261-002-20230116000506045.jpg

Lee Sang Jun was surprised to hear that the DNA test with Jang Ji Woo showed that he was 99% paternal. Kim Tae Joo, who had lost her memory, is gradually regaining her memories with Sang Jun. However, as Sang Jun found out about his relationship with Jang Ji Woo, the relationship between the two became unstable.

Jang Yeong Sik (Min Seong Wook) persuaded Sang Joon not to tell Jang Ji Woo the truth. At the same time, he said that he would be responsible for the study of Jang Ji Woo and Jang Soo Bin (Ryu Ui Hyeon). In the meantime, Sang Jun met Jang Ji Woo's biological mother, Lee Jang Mi (played by Ahn Ji Hye).

Sang Jun warned Lee Jang Mi to talk to him about anything and not to appear in front of Kim Tae Joo or Jang Ji Woo. He was trying to sell his house to give her money for Lee Jang Mi, and he needed some alone time to sort his thoughts out.

In the end, Sang Jun cleaned up his surroundings and decided to divorce. Tae Joo felt very sad when she heard the news. He left Tae Joo and went to Cha Yun Ho's (played by Lee Tae Sung) guest house and he said he would not be working this year. In the end, he went out for a drive with Tae Joo and she shocked her by saying, “let’s get divorced” but during that time, Sang Jun felt sad for her.

At the time, Jang Ji Woo was kidnapped by his biological mother, Lee Jang Mi. She had shocked him all at how harsh reality can be. Attention is focusing on whether Tae Joo will know all about Sang Jun's circumstances and how the relationship between the two will be sorted out. 

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

My heart hurts for SJ in ep.33.... :cry: How heavy his heart must have been with what’s happening... Am glad that his manager is suspecting the DNA test is not properly done. I hope he will follow through with another DNA test himself. 

What kind of mother kidnap her own son? Urgh!!

Stupid JH for not being able to put two and two together. She clearly heard that the friends chatting in the toilet said that KSR is a nice person, that it is possible JNS dumped SR for JH. Yet she refused to believe that and choose to believe NS. Love is blind. She is in denial and finding all kinds of loop to believe in him. I have never been glad to have Li Sang Min around. Thank you for hitting NS with that dusty broom. And thank you for telling JH point blank what a waste of money to spend on an employee like NS. I am sure JH witnessed how NS was trying to attack SM, but again, she is trying to “not see” it. Well, a leopard cannot change its spots. NS has never been grateful for meeting JH and thus wanting to be a better person. He just want to have a better life through her. His warts will show soon. Please Sang Min, help to reveal much more by telling JH with no reservation what a jerk NS is. 

I truly cannot wait for new episode. But have to admit, the storyline of GW and HJ is becoming rather a snooze fest for me. I find these two aren’t dealing with the pregnancy issue properly and urgently. It’s a race against time!

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 1/15/2023 at 10:28 AM, Zoaze said:

Last scene was SJ asking TJ to divorce.

Darn. Poor SJ. Hopefully, TJ will refuse to give him the divorce, and at least, recover her feelings for SJ, even if not all of her memories come back.

Now JH apparently told SR that she doesnt trust her anymore.

To be fair, of course, JH is going to want to believe her boyfriend who she thinks loves her so much. Unfortunately, she'll get a bad wake up call to realize that NS cares more for her wealth than for her self.

Ji Woo also got kidnapped by JM so she can blackmail.

Just ugh. I don't like this story line anyway.

23 hours ago, UnniSara said:

SJ’s mom doesn’t have any grandmother love for him at all. She has never bonded or be protective of him like she does her own kids. That is also a big sign that JW isn’t SJ’s son. 

I'm not sure that SJ's mom not feeling fondness for JW is a sign that he's not SJ's son since I do think that she believes JW is SJ's son. However, the mother is definitely more about SJ and his ability to support the family.

Also, if JW isn't SJ's son, it makes me wonder who his real father might be, though given that the parental rights seem to have been signed away by the birth mother and JW was put in the registry as the cousin's son, it may not matter much except to JW who seems to want to continue to be the cousin and his wife's son.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
뉴스1

Content Writing Reporter Ahn Eun Jae

0004777336-001-20230121203004085.png

'Three Siblings Bravely' Lim Joo Hwan told Lee Ha Na to divorce.

In KBS 2TV's 'Three Siblings Bravely' (scriptwritten by Kim In Young, directed by Park Man Young), which aired at 8:00 pm on the 21st, Lee Sang Joon (Lim Joo Hwan) notified Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) of the divorce.

0003123207-001-20230121212801255.jpg

KBS2 TV

On this day, Lee Sang Joon said, "Tae Joo, let's get a divorce" while he and Kim Tae Joo were playing fireworks. Kim Tae Joo was taken aback and said, "I don't even remember why I registered my marriage with you, so why am I getting divorced?" Kim Tae Joo comforts each other and later they are both crying.

Lee Sang Joon continued to insist on a divorce and said, “We all lived as good eldest sons and daughters, Lee Sang Joon said, "I really wanted to achieve my first love, but after achieving it, it doesn't seem like that." However, Lee Sang Joon thought to himself, 'You are my first and last love forever, this was the only way to protect you'.

'Three Siblings Bravely', in which the eldest daughter and son set out to find happiness, airs every Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 p.m.

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

So first half was mostly about Ji Woo being kidnapped and such. SJ managed to come and save him. Ji Woo had been beaten up. Too much violence from a weekend drama >.<. HJ is booking ticket to Chicago and GW suspect nothing. MY and HJ talk and HJ says shes going overseas. GW and MY talked. Seems like GW insinuated that Nam Soo is no good. MY found out something from his subordinate about Nam Soo i guess. He is fully investigating him. Nam Soo sets up SR so JH misunderstand even more.

MY and SR walking. THey decide to drink. Poor MY with bad alocohol tolerance. This scene is funny they arrived outside the curry shop like usual. MY runs off his drunkeness. MY talk to SR. MY asks if it's because of Nam Soo. Seems like SR told him that Nam Soo was GW friend and that they dated?. Seems like MY had already deducted it. They agree to date officially with MY cheek kiss SR.

JW talk to Seran. JW tell about the paper that YS burned. JW wants to redo the DNA Test it seems like. JW i think at the end is going to submit the DNA Test.

Preview Sweet MY and SR scene. Nam Soo manipulating JH into calling her mom back. HJ and GW gets exposed tomorrow. GW is going after HJ who is on her way to the airport.

No Written Preview. So it seems like they are building up for JH finding out shes not MY biological daughter. Nam Soo will suffer for this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reporter Yoo Kyung Sang

202301212018171710-1-20230121201902783.j

202301212018171710-2-20230121201902786.j

Ahn Ji Hye kidnapped his real son Jung Woo Jin.

On the 34th episode of 'Three Siblings Bravely' was kidnapped by his birth mother Lee Jang Mi (Ahn Ji Hye). When the assailants hit Jang Ji Woo (Jung Woo Jin), Lee Jang Mi said, "Take care of it gently. He is our source of money,” she said to Jang Ji Woo, “Why didn't you call me. I waited, ” she asked.

Jang Ji Woo asked, "Who are you?" Lee Jang Mi said, "Me? “Your mother,” she replied. When Jang Ji Woo said, “I have never had a mother psychopathic person like you,” she said, “Son, there are various mothers in the world. What do you still not know?” 

https://m.newsen.com/

• Like 4

Happy Luna Year Everyone 

Kim Tae-Joo’s fall was very serious. Tae-Joo lost all her happy memories with Lee Sang-Joon. She remembers him but not the happy memories they shared. Finding out he had a son really TRIGGERED Tae-Joo.  I wonder when will her memory come back

We have a proble Will the truth comes out, JW isn’t SJ’a son. This scene certainly make it possible form him to have remained pure for his one title love Tae Joo. 

i am surprised the rest of the family doesn’t know that TJ & SJ are getting divorce. I find it so weird. No one noticed him packing hee stuff up???

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Jang Young-Sik is so proud of his scheme/ work. He is destroying & hurting his cousin, his aunt because Jang Se Ra loved her son so much. At first I thought YS cared for SJ but it is starting to look like he doesn’t care for him either. He is very much jealous or hate Lee Sang Joon. I am starting to find his attitude disgusting because of the Hypocrisy. He just fed other for leeching of SJ but he leeches off SJ a lot. 

Now I am confused, if YS took most of the money that was supposed to go to JW’s bio mom to give to his mom. Shouldn’t he still be in touch with her. Jang Young Sim’s wish for his mom was CRUEL , that it gave me chillls. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c8b8499b8ddf28255d

Shin Ji-Hye

How many people would choose to believe their boyfriend over a father who has raised all their 24 years of life. How can a child doubt their parent without talking to them first.  She hears something bad about husband even though he has acted RUDE, ARROGANT and looks down on the lower class.  How dumb can a girl be after bearding his own friends say I repeat “ I FEEL SORRY FOR KIM So Rim”  First think you do, is trust your boyfriend who has been LYING TO YOU BUT. Kim So Rim had already told her about her bad ex boyfriend . She really is NAIVE  and she will get hurt once she realizes he has been lying to her using her bevy she was the CEO’s daughter.  Smh smh smh  

Cute Couple 

Spoiler

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

This week’s episodes were pretty exciting in that we’re having significant progress on most arcs. 

- The family finally knows about GW and HJ and we can finally see everyone dealing with it. It’s so touching to see SR supporting GW. 
- MY finally knows about NS’s ugly side. Not just from GW, but also from the company’s investigation team. I really like how he asked GW and how GW answered it. It was tactful and rational. Glad that MY made a firm decision to suspend NS. That weasel though, still act and talk so arrogantly. 
- MY and SR is finally official!! I am so happy to see them smiling again at each other. Watching them happy just make me so happy. 
- So JH is not MY’s biological daughter? @ZoazeI remembered having seen you post a time-mark about MY and HJ much earlier conversation about JH’s birth secret. I must have missed that. Can you point me to that episode again? I cannot wait to see what NS will do when he found out that JH is not the biological daughter and might not have a share in the company. No wonder MY was giving JH full decision as to whether to continue dating NS or not. He doesn’t want to interfere in her relationship, unlike most dads. 
- And finally, we get a confirmation that Ji woo IS NOT SangJoon’s son. I am so glad we can finally confirm our guess. Now, if only our protagonists be not so trusting, be more skeptical and more careful in investigating the truth. We’re counting on you to reveal the truth, Manager Wang!!

Yes, I realized I keep using the word “finally” 😆 Finally, some exciting progress!

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama I liked the progress this weekend. Liked the way GW told MY. Not directly but obvious enough for MY to connect the dots who the 2 women are. Loved that we finally got more screentime for GW and HJ. HJ finally confessing that it wasn't a fling and that they were serious. She had always not been honest with her feelings.

GW also won't let HJ get away. Now he finally has a good enough reason and has the chance to be with his first love, no way is he gonna let this chance slip away .

MY and GW having each others back is great. SR being supportive of her brother and HJ. She was excited to have a nephew/niece. Nice to see how much SR has matured since getting dumped by Nam Soo and meeting MY. That scene was so sweet. I always hoped they would support each other since i always thought GW and SR was the closest. So these 2 couple will be the closest to each other, not only cause SR and GW are close as siblings, MY and HJ are friends aswell and have each other backs. That's why i guess HJ will tell JH in the preview.

I just have no words for SJ stupidity. I don't mind them getting separated for awhile. TJ deserve much better...

The birth secret is hinted at ep 16 30:30

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
12 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

The birth secret is hinted at ep 16 30:30

Aaah... Thanks! I never thought that was about a birth secret. I thought it was just about JH not knowing her mother’s cheating on her father. But now on closer look, the way HJ said “daughter??” Yes, it can imply that she is not the daughter, why refer to her as daughter. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Yeah HJ obviously knew his wife had cheated on him and had a child. Because she asked if he was alone now. Didn't expect that she would be living with MY. So it was a pretty obvious indication that JH was not MY biological child. But MY still love JH like his own. Seems like other than MY, JH probably has a close relationship with her grandmother. She will probably go overseas to live with her to mend her broken heart. She will also feel awkward because she believed Nam Soo lies and treated SR badly.

HJ will probably tell JH hopefully about the birth secret. She doesn't want MY to lose this chance of being in a relationship. Since she also likes SR. She feels guilty since she was the one that introduced MY ex-wife to him.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2

Written preview

Episode 36 Preview
Tae-joo gradually gets closer to her own memories and learns the reason for her divorce from Sang-joon.
Jeong-suk visits Mal-soon and Hyeon-jeong's house and tries to bring her Geon-wu back. So-rim, who attended the company's disciplinary committee related to Nam-soo's abuse of power, reveals Nam-soo's past to her wisdom...

• Like 1

So TJ memories are back. SR have stacks of paper regarding Nam Soo. Hes under invesigation now. Seems like its also about him using SR email account. Nam Soo chase after SR and JH comes. Nam Soo wants to talk to SR in private but SR refuse and say to him to tell it here. SR reveal how Nam Soo came to know about JH and making JH doubt Nam Soo. JH is shocked. We also had a date between SR and MY in high school costumes :D . Ends with GW on the phone with HJ but GW is hit by a bus/truck. MY and SR working well together to deal with Nam Soo.

Episode 37 Preview
Hyeon-jeong confirms her feelings for Geon-wu through an unexpected accident...
A post about the relationship between So-rim and Moo-young is posted on the internal bulletin board of Deep Cosmetics.
Sang-joon sees someone on his agency's CCTV and starts to suspect the paternity test...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1

Preview translation

MY: She said that all of a sudden there were sounds of a traffic accident then the phone cut off.
SR: What?!
HJ: He must have been distracted. I think it was because of me. If anything happens to Gun Woo …
HJ: Kim Gun Woo!
HJ: what will I do?
NS: Until Ji Hye-shi is ready to listen to me, I’ll wait.
JH: Why were you two-timing back then?
NS: If you are going to be like this, then let’s stop dating.
Woman: They said that there have been some strange rumors on the company bulletin board. That the CEO is dating a woman that he brought into the company.
SJ: If I’m going to report that woman to the police, then I have to be ready to tell everything about my involvement as well.
JM: So, you want the world to know everything?
TJ: You’re the one who pushed me, you scammer!

I am soooo happy that TJ has her memories back! And, I loved it that she's so confrontational with JM. Do NOT mess with TJ's loved ones!

Also, like that NS is finally being held accountable. It's his liberal use of the company credit card to buy all sorts of things, a lot of if it seemingly personal, that has landed him in hot water with the company.

SR was able to tell JH about how NS was two timing them when SR was JH's pilates instructor that has caused JH doubts about NS. I had to laugh at how his response was "But I had already left in my heart!" to the two timing. It seems that NS will continue to be destructive, however, since he's probably the one who is uploading the "rumors" about MY and SR. Ugh.

• Thanks 2

Glad TJ memory came back. I love her no nonsense attitude.  She will get to the bottom of this birth secret. TJ character is nice reminder woman are wise, strong and independent. unlike the women characters in LIYE. I force myself to swallow watching these whiny spoiled women with a grain of salt.  

On side note, why has YS other son suddenly went MIA from the scenes?  When JW asked to leave with his mom they didn’t even include him.   The writer messed up….

I hope GW accident isn’t fatal, but definitely a turn pager for HJ to open her heart.

Edited by Mizv
  • Like 1

Translation of the preview

NS: I’ve done everything out of loyalty to Deep Cosmetic and to you, CEO. I will tender my resignation.
JH: Don’t accept the resignation. I’m going to date him again.

GW: What will you do, big sister?
TJ: I think more time will need to pass.

TJ Mother: You went and registered the marriage by yourselves! Get a divorce immediately.
SJ: Ji Woo is not my son. Whose son is Ji Woo?

I'm glad that JW isn't SJ's son after all, but I feel badly for poor JW. I also want to know whose son he is. Given that everyone kept saying how much JW looked like SJ, I had wondered if JW could be SJ's brother rather than his son since SJ's father had affairs with other women, but not sure when SJ's father passed away, so unsure if the time line fit.

Anyway, in today's episode, SJ meets with the directors from the movie shoot 20 years ago where SJ supposedly slept with JM only to find out that there was no time for production dinners or anything like that because the shooting schedule was so tight. Also, only the actors had rooms at the shooting location, the rest of the staff had to travel in from Seoul everyday. Finally, back then, JM was known to a bad employee who frequented gambling dens and always had drugs on her, e.g. cold tonics, sleeping meds, etc.

The gaming den where JM is gambling gets raided by the cops, and JM blames YS for calling the cops on them, though not sure how she came to that conclusion. Anyway, she calls SJ up and tells him that JW isn't his son after all and that YS has been deceiving him. I think this is where the episode ended.

And, ugh, JH.  From this preview, I guess she's decided to keep dating NS after all. Hope she wakes up soon. Also, wonder if we'll see JH's mother come by and cause trouble for MY and SR.

It seems HJ has finally decided that she wants to be with GW.

• Thanks 1