Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

At this point, I think I agree with SR that it’s better for MY and JH a never to find out that NS is her ex. I hope his ugliness is found out through his poor and awful treatment of other people despite performing at work. Both MY and JH are loving people who are respectful of others and do not mistreat anyone. However, knowing kdramas, by the time NS is fired or dumped, he for sure will make it a big deal that it was all SR’s doing. Especially since SR had verbalized that threat. In anyways, no redemption for him and no JH for him please!!

Talking about redemption, it really seems Sang Min is going to be redeemed and paired with Director Cha 😔

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@stroppyse Really?? i thought the ending for his character was perfect. I loved we got some scene of them married and that they had a baby at the end. The ending scene with the water like in their childhood was so perfect. Kang So Ra stood out, her character writing was so good. No doormat FL and she was awesome the entire drama. It's my favorite daily. It's the best written in my opinion.

@ktcjdrama It will come out soon. MY is close to finding out now

Episode 32 Preview

Sang-joon, who learns the secret that Sae-ran and Young-shik have been hiding for a long time, can't believe it and requests a paternity test...

Tae-joo meets Yun-ho while trying to find fragments of her memories.

Meanwhile, Moo-yeong looks into Nam-soo's personal information and wonders if she might be acquainted with So-rim...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 3

Written By Reporter Jeong Jin Young

0003250024-001-20230105100401360-1.jpg

[Photo = Courtesy of Plus Media]

Singer Song Pureum conveys warm emotions to drama viewers with a love confession song. Song Pureum released the OST of KBS2's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' with a song 'Will You Accept This Love?' Part. 7.

'Will You Accept This Love?' was created through the collaboration of composers Hwang Young Hwa, Kim Jamie and Kim Jong Ho. It is characterized by lyrics visually conveying sincerity to the person you love and a sweet melody that lingers in your ears once you hear it.

https://isplus.com/#

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@stroppyse Hoping Nam Soo won't succeed in manipulating JH. What i'm looking forward to is MY finding out Nam Soo is SR ex. Also for HJ to accept GW. Hoping for HJ to accept it this weekend with GW bringing baby stuff. For me, i can see her having a harder and harder time saying no.

Hope also for TJ memories to have some progress.

Regarding Ugly Alert, i did rewatch some scenes and decided i would start either this evening or tomorrow to rewatch it from the timeskip. I see no point in watching pre-timeskip since its too painful.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Also for HJ to accept GW. Hoping for HJ to accept it this weekend with GW bringing baby stuff. For me, i can see her having a harder and harder time saying no.

I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about this pairing. It's not the age gap, but rather the family interconnections. In a culture where people are referred to by their relationship rather than by their given names, I'm not even sure how that would work out since GW is both SJ's little brother-in-law as well as his maternal uncle-in-law. TJ who is GW's older sister now would have GW as her uncle-in-law. etc, etc...

Of course, it's more important that people be happy. However, it just doesn't feel realistic, and in RL, I think they would probably divorce at some point even if they were to get married.

7 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Regarding Ugly Alert, i did rewatch some scenes and decided i would start either this evening or tomorrow to rewatch it from the timeskip. I see no point in watching pre-timeskip since its too painful.

I totally agree. The pre years are just too painful.

• Like 2

@stroppyse I guess i get that. But i tend to always separate real life and dramas in my mind. Otherwise i could never enjoy it completely ^^- But i get that people have mixed reactions towards them.

I also am weak to plots that involve accidental pregnancies in dramas ^^

Edited by Zoaze
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, Zoaze said:

But i tend to always separate real life and dramas in my mind. Otherwise i could never enjoy it completely ^^- But i get that people have mixed reactions towards them.

True that it's good to keep RL and drama separate. Also true that K-drama writers openly admit to writing material in order to shock the audience since that is the way to keep the audience hooked and watching.

21 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I also am weak to plots that involve accidental pregnancies in dramas ^^

Yes, I think it can play out pretty well in dramas, but have to admit that I'm still not a total fan. At least in HJ's case, they were both consenting adults of sound mind, so it's fine. When a plot line introduces the idea of force to the relationship or to the sex is when I totally switch off.

• Like 2

Taeju said Yun-ho that she used to like him. SJ overhears and also finds out that JiWoo is his son i think. But SJ had asked YS to do the DNA Test so its probably faked. Jang Mi plans to kidnap JiWoo for money.

JH finds out about SR and Nam Soo in next episode and will believe she is the stalker Nam Soo mentioned since Nam Soo had reported her to the police once. JH will now misunderstand.

Seems like also GW and HJ may get exposed tomorrow by GW Grandma.

Episode 33 Preview
Tae-joo begins to recall memories with Sang-joon little by little, and Sang-joon announces to Sae-ran and Young-shik that he will take care of her roses himself.
Meanwhile, So-rim tries to inform Ji-hye of Nam-soo's true identity...
Ji-hye also starts to get closer to her truth about Shaolin and her Namsu.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

But SJ had asked YS to do the DNA Test so its probably faked.

He asked YS to do the test? 🙄 He should’ve known not to trust other people anymore and just do it himself. This is so frustrating. Do you think he will do the noble idiocy and left TJ? 

It’s also frustrating that JH believes about stalker story instead of jerk story 😣😔

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Yep i believe SJ and TJ will separate for awhile. Seems like her memories will take some time to return. Regarding JH, it's because SR was arrested for it and Nam Soo hinted to it last week. SR haven't done things any better by hiding from both JH and MY. But atleast something is happening and they are finally starting to deal with Nam Soo.

• Like 2

I'm actually glad that SR and NS' past is coming out in the open. They have to clear that hurdle before MY and SR can actually think about being a couple.

5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Yep i believe SJ and TJ will separate for awhile.

That sucks. It also means that SJ will pretty much have to deal with discovering he has a son thing alone for the time being.  @Nohamahmoud2002, I don't like the amnesia thing either.

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He asked YS to do the test? 🙄 He should’ve known not to trust other people anymore and just do it himself. This is so frustrating. Do you think he will do the noble idiocy and left TJ? 

There is no reason for SJ to not trust YS. No one has ever told SJ about anything, so as far as he's concerned, YS is his uncle-like cousin who has always been a trusted member of the family. SJ doesn't even know what SM knows about how that scam artist mentioned that YS had known about him already and not told the family.

At least the marriage is registered! I don't think SJ will "divorce" TJ himself, though he may give TJ the option of getting a divorce as well as giving her some space.

• Like 1

@stroppyse Yeah i agree. As i've said on other places, YS won't be dealt with until the last 10 episodes. Also i think TJ amnesia will last for a few episodes more. They seem to let her gradually remember. So i guess she won't recover her full memories until 40 or close to 40.

Regarding wedding ceremony i believe it will be GW&HJ>SR&MY>SJ&TJ. I guess next week we will deal with HJ and GW getting exposed. MY finding out that Nam Soo is SR ex?.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

There is no reason for SJ to not trust YS. No one has ever told SJ about anything, so as far as he's concerned, YS is his uncle-like cousin who has always been a trusted member of the family. SJ doesn't even know what SM knows about how that scam artist mentioned that YS had known about him already and not told the family.

True. He seems to always be the last one to know. If I were him, I would personally make sure to oversee the test myself. But I guess his status being a star will make it difficult, and maybe also he is used to having people help him do stuff. I would still prefer to ask the manager at work though. Anyway, this arc is dragging for far too long. I am not enjoying watching it especially considering I started this drama to watch more of IJH 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

OKay I just finished watching episode 33 raw and I am so so  so so tired of how BLIND BLIND BLIND  SHIN JI HYE IS . She is too naive, she walks in on her boyfried ready to hit a possible client/ Lee sang Mi ( although she is rude but she can't really be that dumb.  Ji Hye has seen his nastiness but turns a blind eye to it and it jusy pisses me off. :duckpout: She really need to stay under her father's wing otherwise she will be ruined by the man who is after her father's position. He is mistreating the people from the factory and destroying her father's company  reputation because she is dating  Nam Soo.

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara Nam Soo won't last much longer. MY doesn't trust Nam Soo at all. JH will see Nam Soo true personality just like how she saw SR and MY together in ep 29.

Episode 34 Preview
Sang-joon decides to give up everything to protect Tae-joo and Ji-woo...
Tae-joo does not know Sang-joon's feelings, and the misunderstanding deepens.
Moo-young goes to Gern-wu and asks her about Nam-soo...
Hyeon-jeong prepares to go abroad without Gern-wu's knowledge...

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

In episode 33, i saw how SJ wanted to take responsibility for the past even though I am positive this is all his cousin’s doing because he hates his family @Zoaze  At First i understood why he strayed from being a good person but now I just hate SJ’s cousin.  His actions is going to make him lose a bigger payout since SJ may quit being a Star. What will his shop do? If he thinks his family will be able to live under San for free, he is in for a big surprise because SJ will have to start thinking of his new family and his family will have to work even harder to survive.

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Preview translation

TJ Grandmother: I’ve had a fetal dream. Sang Jun’s aunt is not pregnant, is she?
TJ: Did you come to apologize for having gone crazy?

SJ: I have something to give you.
TJ: You being like this, does it have something to do with that woman?

Manager: Are you sure that the DNA test was done properly?
YS: If you mess with my son, then I’ll go screaming about it at the broadcast station.

MY: I have a confession to make.
SR: CEO
MY: Will you formally date me?

Awww. MY is asking SR out formally. I haven't watched the episode, but it would be nice if MY asked SR out even though he knew about NS and SR.

Also, is SJ letting TJ go, or is he giving her some space while he works out his life? It seems that he's going to give her something then go. From TJ's reaction, it makes me wonder if SJ is returning TJ's stuff back to her?

Still don't like the cousin, and I find him highly suspicious still.

• Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@stroppyse Last scene was SJ asking TJ to divorce. Today only JH found out from overhearing in the bathroom at a reunion. JH believed Nam Soo lies and seemed to have selective memory and not remembering all stuff SR said about her ex. Now JH apparently told SR that she doesnt trust her anymore. Ji Woo also got kidnapped by JM so she can blackmail.

Depends if MY finds out in the written preview before or after the confession.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Still don't like the cousin, and I find him highly suspicious still.

I just started to disliking him.  I suspect he messed up the DNA results because he is afraid they will let JW go back to his birth mother so she can stop pestering them. SJ’s mom doesn’t have any grandmother love for him at all. She has never bonded or be protective of him like she does her own kids. That is also a big sign that JW isn’t SJ’s son. 

Another RED flag is that Young-Sik &  Eun Joo  have lost a child and Ji Woo was what made lost bare able. 

• Like 2