Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

Thanks for the translation on the scene on 21:15 @stroppyse , from the body languange andmthe word NO, SJ couldn't have possibly have fathered JW.  The only people on SJ's side is his wife (TJ) and his manager. They both don't believe SJ would ever do something like that. I love these two because these people believe in him whole heartedly. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

Thanks for the translation on the scene on 21:15 @stroppyse , from the body languange andmthe word NO, SJ couldn't have possibly have fatehred JW.  The only people on SJ's side is his wife (TJ) and his manager. They both don't believe SJ would ever do something like that. I love these two because these people believe in him whole heartedly. 

Forgot to mention that SJ's manager wanted to redo the DNA test and SJ protested saying his cousin has had the test done multiple times. However, the manager said that it was because YS was acting in a suspicious way that he wants the test redone, and showed him the cctv footage. The manager said that YS hung around in the lobby for over an hour and then intercepted the delivery person, forging the manager's name on the delivery receipt. YS then took the package into the bathroom before putting the package into the internal post and leaving.

The manager insisted on redoing the test since they had taken multiple samples of JW's DNA previously and that he would pick up the test results himself so that he could be sure of what the actual results were.

I think this creates the suspicion in SJ's mind, so that when he takes the call from JM, it's not a complete shock to him to hear that JW isn't his son and that YS had been deceiving him.

I thought that there was a lot about the JW being SJ's son that didn't make that much sense from the get go. For instance, that the cousin had taken some of the money that was meant to pay off JM for himself and his family. Already that indicated that there was some kind of collusion between YS and JM, or else why would JM put up with it. It also clears up the whole DNA test that showed no paternity that YS had burned while his sons were watching from afar. Initially, we were led to believe that it had been a paternity test between YS and JW, however, if YS knew from the start that JW wasn't his son than whose negative paternity test was that?

Anyway, I'm glad that YS' duplicity is finally coming to light. Whether he has a right to be angry is one thing, however, living off the money that SJ gives him while plotting to take more money makes him rather despicable. Also, he agreed to raise JW and took money for it even (twice if you count the cut he took from JM's payoff), but is angry and upset about it?  This sense of entitlement to take money from SJ is just nauseating, especially now knowing that he had plotted it all anyway. I don't care how YS feels about SJ's mother or sister, but SJ has always been respectful and trusting, doing whatever he could to help YS including giving him money as YS asked for it.

I do feel really badly for JW in all of this. I think he'll be more upset about his father's collusion with his birth mother if he finds out about it since that will be a betrayal from his father. At least his mother has always loved him without reservation and continues to do so. While his mother may have had a bit of an entitlement complex about SJ's money as well, she does have JW's best interest at heart and thinks of him as her son.

Btw, where is Soo Bin? He seems to be entirely gone from the drama right now. Did I miss where they talk about Soo Bin going away for awhile and why?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm glad that JW isn't SJ's son after all, but I feel badly for poor JW. I also want to know whose son he is. Given that everyone kept saying how much JW looked like SJ, I had wondered if JW could be SJ's brother rather than his son since SJ's father had affairs with other women, but not sure when SJ's father passed away, so unsure if the time line fit.

Agree!  That thought had popped in my head in the beginning… not JW but a hidden child from SeRAn Wouldn’t it be ironic if this crazy this crazy woman was one of SJ’s father woman?  Or maybe it’s YK fathers woman….

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Mizv said:

Agree!  That thought had popped in my head in the beginning… not JW but a hidden child from SeRAn Wouldn’t it be ironic if this crazy this crazy woman was one of SJ’s father woman?  Or maybe it’s YK fathers woman….

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who had this thought. :smile:

Btw, also thought it was lovely that TJ was so sure that SJ couldn't have done that, i.e. had sex with another woman and had a baby, whether drunk or sober, because he wasn't that kind of a man.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Episode 38 Preview
Through Ji-woo, Tae-joo discovers the side of herself that used to circulate in her family...
Sang-jun visits Young-shik and shows him the results of the newly requested paternity test.
Meanwhile, Nam-soo is in danger of being kicked out of the company after uncovering corruption such as behind-the-scenes contracts...

• Like 3

This video clips contains both one of the sweetest scenes in today's episode and one of the most reprehensible.

SR: When we were coming, we were so worried and frightened, but now as we’re leaving, it’s so nice and relaxing.
MY: That’s true. How happy these normal bits of every day life can be is something that you really only realize in moments like these.
SR: I am curious as to how they’ll change the way they address each other.
MY: Yes, me, too. Ah! We’re going to stay the same, right?
SR: Yes, Mr. Client Mu Young. And at the office, Mr. CEO.
MY: Thank you, Ms. Instructor So Rim.
SR: Do you want to try calling me “So Rim-sshi”?
MY: Ahh, I’ll try it next time.
SR: Then how about “So Rim-ah”, like that? (me: this is much less formal than So-Rim-sshi)
MY: Ay! I don’t think I can call you that. (me: meaning it’s too informal for him to call her that)
SR: You told my little brother that he’s awkward in his dating attempts, and it’s not something that you are willing to do?
MY: I’m sorry. I’ll make efforts to try.
MY: Ah! On the weekend, should we go and eat fried pollack as well? (me: Fried pollack was what GW had been getting for HJ when he got involved in helping out at the accident site.)
SR: Yes. And before the winter is over, let’s go eat gomchwi soup as well. (me: Gomchwi is a seasonal vegetable)
MY: That would be great! Well, then we are also finally starting to have dates on the weekends.

NS typing in the bathroom: The CEO of Deep Cosmetics having caught the eye of a female contract worker, the two of them are now secretly slipping out in the afternoons and he’s also supporting all of her foolish ideas. The office is in a mess. He used to be smart and admirable, but the employees are worrying that he is becoming stranger and stranger. They’re worried that he will be chased out of this market. No one knows how this employee came into this office anyway, and she must be a totally nepotistic hire. Marketing isn’t child’s play. Just because she knows how to make a few social media posts, how could she be hired like that? The CEO is completely incapable of making good judgements. Office romances are natural, but isn’t it a problem if a woman deliberately only joins in order to seduce the CEO? Could someone please stop our CEO? Really concerned for the future of the office.

Seriously, whoever sequences these. I went from squealing over the cuteness of MY holding SR's hand to gagging over NS being so full of himself and being so poisonous. I can't believe that JH is going to date him again. Does she not know that he is the one writing all those hateful things about her father on the company site?

Curious to know how the bit with JH's mother is going to play out though since NS worked so hard to get JH to invite her mother back into her and her father's life despite her father not wanting anything to do with her mother. JH just went from being naive and innocent to being totally stupid and uncaring of her father. I get it that she's young and trusting, but NS admitted to cheating on SR with JH while her father has always been there for her. At the least, she should respect her father's wishes rather than dragging in her mother who she knew left her father and married another man back in an attempt to get her father to accept her mother. Even typing this makes me think even more that it's completely stupid.

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Curious to know how the bit with JH's mother is going to play out though since NS worked so hard to get JH to invite her mother back into her and her father's life despite her father not wanting anything to do with her mother. JH just went from being naive and innocent to being totally stupid and uncaring of her father. I get it that she's young and trusting, but NS admitted to cheating on SR with JH while her father has always been there for her. At the least, she should respect her father's wishes rather than dragging in her mother who she knew left her father and married another man back in an attempt to get her father to accept her mother. Even typing this makes me think even more that it's completely stupid.

She is very stupid and she will get hurt really bad. Once NS finds out JH Isn't MY's daughter, he will dump her . I wonder how will he break up with her. Ep 37  NS was emotionally abusing her and she hasn't even realize this at all.  I think for her age, she is way to DUMB for trusting NS. 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, where is Soo Bin? He seems to be entirely gone from the drama right now. Did I miss where they talk about Soo Bin going away for awhile and why?

I noticed this also, hint the writer thinks we will forget…or hopefully that big gap story will be fixed.

I remember this happened in Our Gap Soon.  The same drama SoRim was in!  The oldest sister went MIA. 

• Like 3

78150-168.jpg

0-CF69-A4-C-0-BE5-4-CF8-84-FC-4-C3821853

Content Writing Reporter Choi Na Young

202301300837771354-63d7049c2ebd5-300x.jp

KBS 2TV

In the episodes 36 and 37 of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (scriptwritten Kim In Young, director Park Man Young, production G&G Production), which aired on January, 28 to 29, Jang Young Sik (Min Sung Wook), Jang Ji Woo (Jung Woo Jin) and Lee Sang Jun (Lim Ju Hwan) were depicted struggling to hide the fact that he was not parent-child relationship.

Previously, Jang Young Sik stole and burned the appraisal of inconsistency between Lee Sang Joon and Jang Ji Woo's parentage, distorting the truth and exacerbating the situation. On this day's broadcast, Jang Young Sik asked Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) to show paternity test results, in fact consistently showed a shameless attitude and did not reveal the truth continued to lie to the end when asked by their grandmother, Yoon Gap Bun (Kim Yong Rim).

Jang Young Sik met Lee Jang Mi (played by Ahn Ji Hye) claimed to be Jang Ji Woo's birth mother and had a fight. Both of them had a tense argument as if they had each other's weakness cards, Jang Young Sik made a meaningful remark to Lee Jang Mi, "The moment you open that card, you must be ready entering prison?" It amplified the curiosity of viewers to the fullest.

Jang Young Sik continued to move forward full of questions. He went to the company of Wang Seung Goo (Lee Seung Hyeong), the company representative of Lee Sang Joon who conducted the paternity test secretly stole the registration form and changed the paternity certificate. However, Wang Seung Goo, as well as Lee Sang Joon, were shocked to learn that Jang Young Sik stole the paternity report in the middle and climax of the scene. Viewers are curious about the ending of the play Jang Young Sik is plotting by revealing the fact that the best cousin cheated on you.

In this way, actor Min Sung Wook plays the role of Lee Sang Joo's cousin and Jang Ji Woo's father as Jang Young Sik an active character, central figure who knows the secret of Jang Ji Woo's birth, from manipulation of genetic tests to false excuses. In particular, it skillfully portrays the complicated and double-faced images such as anxiety and anger hidden behind the efforts to hide the relationship between Lee Sang Joon and Jang Ji Woo, raising viewers' immersion. Attention was paid to every little detail that Jang Young Sik brought out a big disturbance to the warm family in 'Three Siblings Bravely.'

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV's 'Three Siblings Bravely' starring actor Min Sung Wook airs every Saturday- Sunday at 8:00 p.m.

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I've been skipping scenes, so I wouldn't know if they had talked about it or not, but yes, I do feel his absence too. However, he showed up, like a few seconds, in ep. 37, around 35min mark. His left arm is in a cast. Is that injury the reason why he was written out of the story for the meantime? 

I remember Manager Wang took the broken cup pieces from the floor. Hopefully that can be used to check against YS and JW's paternity. 

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I can't believe that JH is going to date him again. Does she not know that he is the one writing all those hateful things about her father on the company site?

She is frustrating to watch at this point. Like she is not using her brain anymore. She should know that the things written in the post are not true, because she was the very person who insisted to have So Rim join her team, not her father. Do you get what's going on with the new partner/vendor called Mint? That her team (including So Rim) will be disbanded because of this new partnership? Can an employee who is suspended sign/reach an agreement with a third party on the company's behalf? This part confuses me. 

9 hours ago, UnniSara said:

She is very stupid and she will get hurt really bad. Once NS finds out JH Isn't MY's daughter, he will dump her . I wonder how will he break up with her. Ep 37  NS was emotionally abusing her and she hasn't even realize this at all.  I think for her age, she is way to DUMB for trusting NS.

It's true. She just fell for sweet words. NS already dumped her in ep.37, but in preview she said to MY she wants to continue seeing him. NS knows how to psychologically manipulates JH.

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama @stroppyse He probably had a fracture or broke something and had to rest up. That would explain his cast and his abscence.

JH will probably be gone from the drama after the next 4 episodes. Since she had finished filming awhile ago. So she will probably go overseas to live with her Grandma.

They hinted towards in ep 37 SR+MY and GW+HJ will both live at SR and GW parents. Atleast they don't have to expand the set that way since they don't have any bedrooms for MY and JH.

Nam Soo is almost done. Last part of this is when MY ex-wife comes back. Will probably be a cliffhanger for ep 39.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
10 hours ago, Zoaze said:

They hinted towards in ep 37 SR+MY and GW+HJ will both live at SR and GW parents. Atleast they don't have to expand the set that way since they don't have any bedrooms for MY and JH.

LOL. I didn't think of that as a reason for HJ and MY to move into the household. It makes some sense for HJ to move in since she's living with her family, however, MY has his own house, so it makes less sense for SR not to move into his house. Especially if JH is going to go live with her grandmother instead.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Do you get what's going on with the new partner/vendor called Mint? That her team (including So Rim) will be disbanded because of this new partnership? Can an employee who is suspended sign/reach an agreement with a third party on the company's behalf? This part confuses me. 

Mint is a marketing and ad agency supposedly with a global reach, so Deep Cosmetics would potentially be looking to outsource some of their marketing work. If that's the case, they probably don't need 2 internal marketing teams, and that's why they were talking about a reduction of marketing staff. Since NS brought about the partnership, it would make sense to reduce the other marketing team and possibly fold into a single team. As a contractor, SR would probably have her contract terminated.

Only an employee who has the power to sign on behalf of the company could actually enter into a contract. It's not clear that NS has ever had this power to sign on behalf of the company. Rather, he seemed to have been involved in vendor management post-contracts. However, that position would still have a lot of power since he could recommend that they terminate a contract or renew it.

NS is still counting on his relationship with JH to shield him somewhat since he doesn't know how much MY knows about his doings. Also, given how the Mint team was treating NS, it feels as if there is something fishy going on there as well.

Anyway, the whole deal with Mint was not presented all that well, and I think it's just meant to be a plot device to finally bring NS down somehow.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

NS is still counting on his relationship with JH to shield him somewhat since he doesn't know how much MY knows about his doings. Also, given how the Mint team was treating NS, it feels as if there is something fishy going on there as well.

Anyway, the whole deal with Mint was not presented all that well, and I think it's just meant to be a plot device to finally bring NS down somehow.

I agree. The way they "admire" him, he must be flaunting his position/status as the SIL to be. There must be some benefits promised to them as well. It's just silly that for a company as influential as Mint is made to be, they would want to meet up with someone like NS, alone. LOL... But I'll take anything to bring NS down! 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The way they "admire" him, he must be flaunting his position/status as the SIL to be.

In the scene, they mention that they had heard that NS would inherit the company since he was serious with the CEO's daughter. NS doesn't really disavow that too much.

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

But I'll take anything to bring NS down! 

Yes. NS has just gotten slimier and slimier as the drama progressed.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Yes. NS has just gotten slimier and slimier as the drama progressed.

NS is 뻔뻔하다 ( SHAMELESS  , his coworkers especially has pumped him up with so much arrogance he believes he is already the CEO in law. In his mind he believes he will the next owner of the company.  NS preys on nice girls, thinking he can manipulate them. JH is the type of girl who is so sheltered, she will need to be taken care of because she is so naive 

• Like 2

Preview translation of ep 39

GW: If you’re uncomfortable living in our family home, we can go outside to live.
HJ: Actually, it’s more fun to live here than I had thought.
TJ Father: Hopefully, Ji Woo won’t be too hurt.  
TJ: I think that the key is with the cousin.
JW: You knew that I wasn’t Lee Sang Joon’s son, didn’t you?
JW: Whose son am I?
HJ: Shin Moo Young has a woman who loves him.
JH Mother: Too bad for that woman. She’s about to lose Shin Moo Young to me.
TJ Father: I wonder if it won’t be too uncomfortable to become one family.

So, JH's mother shows up on the scene and is pretty shameless I guess. It does look as if JH is going to live with her mother or grandmother ultimately. She's become an utter thoughtless brat all of a sudden.

It's good that SJ isn't the father, but I do feel badly for JW since he's been a pawn being used by his family. What a shock for him to learn his parentage the way he has. And, YS is just evil!

• Like 2

@stroppyse Kim Ji An filming was done like a few weeks ago. i think 2. My best bet is after this story is done, she will probably leave overseas to stay with her grandmother. She will feel too guilty towards SR and MY with the way she has acted. Also i guess she will need time to mend her broken heart. MY ex seems really nasty. But she won't last long. MY hates her guts.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Kim Ji An filming was done like a few weeks ago. i think 2. My best bet is after this story is done, she will probably leave overseas to stay with her grandmother. She will feel too guilty towards SR and MY with the way she has acted. Also i guess she will need time to mend her broken heart. MY ex seems really nasty. But she won't last long. MY hates her guts.

I'm curious to know why she's so sure that she can get MY back. Also, does this mean that she's twice divorced then? Once from MY and once from the overseas guy she's married?

The actor playing NS does that self-satisfied smirk so well! It just makes me anticipate the moment when he realizes that he has nothing, including JH. And, if he really did have any feelings for JH, perhaps knowing that he's caused her so much pain will cause him to reflect on himself? Nah, he will probably just go on the hunt for his next victim, blaming his misfortune on everyone but himself.

Oooooh! Maybe NS and JH's mother will end up together????? :lmao2:

• Haha 1

@stroppyse Watched the episode subbed. When SR talked with her friend at Mint. She told the company was undergoing reconstruction and scouting people overseas and such. She said one of them was a woman in her 40s. It's definitely MY ex.

MY ex seems as arrogant as Nam Soo. She will think she can manipulate MY cause of JH and also think she will scare SR away.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
2 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Watched the episode subbed. When SR talked with her friend at Mint. She told the company was undergoing reconstruction and scouting people overseas and such. She said one of them was a woman in her 40s. It's definitely MY ex.

MY ex seems as arrogant as Nam Soo. She will think she can manipulate MY cause of JH and also think she will scare SR away.

Oh, so the ex must have a second failed relationship since she came back to SK alone.  Part of me feels sorry for JH since she's being used as a pawn by NS and now it seems likely she'll be a pawn for her mother. Then again, JH should smarten up and stop being used by untrustworthy people while taking it out on the people who have supported her.

• Like 3

@stroppyse Also on the document of DNA Test that was in the computer that JW found, it apparently says Lee Sang Man according to subs. I thought maybe subs are wrong, but i compared SJ name in hangul to the names. SJ name didn't watch. So i wonder who JW father actually is?. Maybe JW isn't YS biological son at all. Would explain why he only sees him as a tool.

• Like 2