Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

photo1583808.jpg

Content Writing Osen Reporter Kang Seo Jeong.

202211130752774889-63702493797ce-300x.jp

In the 15th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely', aired on the 13th, Jang Se Ran (played by Jang Mi Hee), Jang Young Sik (played by Min Seong Wook), and Na Eun Joo (played by Jeong Soo Young) gathered in one room.

Previously, Jang Young Sik received a mysterious threatening letter asking for money and could not hide his anxiety when he informed Jang Se Ran of it. Afterwards, Jang Se Ran, Jang Young Sik and Na Eun Joo had a secret meeting and Yoon Gap Bun (Kim Yong Rim), who noticed them, suddenly said, “Isn't Sang Min having a child? If she says she will give birth even if she dies, Se Ran will take care of your child. The dramatic immersion was heightened by the meaningful words “Sang Min as a younger brother”.

On the other hand, the passionate kiss between Kim Tae Joo (played by Lee Ha Na) and Lee Sang Joon (played by Lim Joo Hwan) raised the viewers' excitement. Lee Sang Joon's family created an atmosphere and mood by acting coldly to Kim Tae Joo when she came to greet them formally. After hearing the news that Kim Tae Joo was coming, Jang Se Ran went out of the house and greeted her instead of Min Young Sik and Na Eun Joo. She received four orders from Jang Se Ran and connected her on speaker phone, deliberately asking questions to her that she has crossed the line, embarrassing Lee Sang Jun who was with her. However, the point to watch is whether Kim Tae Noo will be able to overcome the opposition of his family in the future.

'click on this link'

'source'

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111987852

• Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I am enjoying the budding romance of So Rim and Moo Young through their love for stationeries. Me a stationery freak too! :wow:

Definitely not expecting Moo Young to be good friends with SJ's aunt. That's quite a pleasant surprise. I'm glad they will later have each other as a support in their big age gap relationship, which will not going to be easy going forward. 

It's interesting to have Gun Woo being the one crushing on SJ's aunt since his uni days. And he's being quite forward and confident in pursuing her too. I had wonder how they're going to start the love line on this one, but this will be quite acceptable. I think SJ's aunt will be resisting him for a while before they finally get together. I really don't know how the familial relationship going to be. SJ and TJ be calling Gun Woo "uncle" :laugh: Gosh....

• Like 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

The love-line of the three siblings are getting more and more interesting. I especially enjoy watching the extreme confidence that Gun Woo exudes pursuing his noona crush. The actress Wang Bit Na is very pretty but I don't know why she seems to be styled older here than her previous characters. She's been looking much younger in her other dramas.

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

OmG!!! I realy can’t stand Sang Jun’s cousin. I can’t help but find him creepy.  

I am scares to continue watching this drama because the Tae Ju and Sang Jun seems to always get the short hand of the stick. 

Tae Ju is still suffering because of her step grandmother. I kind new that that woman still doesn’t like her. I wished she never moved back in. She will only suffer because that woman is wicked. Only her grandchildren is loved and that matters. 

I can already see that her brother’s romance will get in her way of being with Sang Jun. It’s almost like the Universe is saying SJ you can never be happy in this lifetime. @ktcjdrama MY & SR are so cute together 

@Nohamahmoud2002 I bet you that  Se Ram will be more acceptable of her sister relationship than her son.  I am Kinda upset with Se-Ran for hee need to control her son’s life and refuses to EDUCTE her daughter’s nasty behavior but think less of Tae Ju. She hardly ever think of her son’s feeling at all. All that matters is her families well being and having someone she can depend on. We all know SJ is the only person in her life that is dependable and financially capable of taking care of them.  Look at SJ’s cousin in law, all she cares about SJ’s money being controlled by Tae Ju. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886791cd77b6c893ab995

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886791cd77b6c893ab995

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

6 hours ago, UnniSara said:

@ktcjdrama MY & SR are so cute together

Yes, I love to see them so much. There are so many little things in their interactions that made me laugh. I will post the gifs when I have more time.

6 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I can already see that her brother’s romance will get in her way of being with Sang Jun.

It's still going to be a long way for them to go through before being able to be together... I pity them.

Now I kinda understand the drama title, why these siblings need to be bold :laugh: All their romances are not easy!

TJ - Objections all around, especially from SJ's family. Only her dad is the biggest supporter.

SR - Someone much older than her, a divorcee with a grown-up daughter. Not to mention the father of the girl whom her ex-bf cheated with. Granted that the girl was deceived by the trash ex-bf.

GW - Noona romance, who is the aunt of his sister's bf. LOL, this will be the most complicated one. But somehow I'm rooting for him. He is so cute going after her since uni days.

I have to admit I've been skipping some scenes. Can you tell me what's the deal with the secret son?

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have to admit I've been skipping some scenes. Can you tell me what's the deal with the secret son?

I am confused too chingu.  At first I thought it was SR’s nephew who adopted a child  and is always being blackmailed. But why is it a secret?? Now we see the Aunt is so FLUSTERED BY THIS SCENARIO and I think she may be the one paying the blackmailer.  Why does the blackmailer no so much about their family. They always ask for money when Sang Ju’s popularity is soaring. Also why does it matter if SJ does get married , why will it interfere if it is one of his cousins that is adopted. I have been skipping at first. TBH  this drama is a. It hard for me to watch because Tae Ju is mistreated way to much. I hate watching abuse in a drama.  SJ knows Tae Ju best. He is always there for her at her lowest and knows how miserable she is . 

• Thanks 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

Also why does it matter if SJ does get married , why will it interfere if it is one of his cousins that is adopted.

Some people said the first son of the cousin is actually SJ's son, that he didn't know about. They were saying that he looks like SJ in photoshoots. I thought if indeed he is SJ's son, then he is SR's grandson, which means she must be especially nice to him, but we don't see that happening...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Some people said the first son of the cousin is actually SJ's son, that he didn't know about. They were saying that he looks like SJ in photoshoots. I thought if indeed he is SJ's son, then he is SR's grandson, which means she must be especially nice to him, but we don't see that happening...

@ktcjdrama I dont like any of SJ’s family members . They are leeches.  Except for the aunt and the kids but SM is greedy and lazy. SJ’s cousin is a photographer but he can’t seem to take care of his own family without leeching off SJ. SJ has never once lived for himself only. Only living for them and now they want to stop him from getting married to the one person he loves so much. 
SJ’s cousin confuses me so much. Do you Remember scene when he told Tae Ju to marry into someone else’s family since he found out she isn’t related to the family her mom married into. That means he agree that his own family members aren’t Good!  Sometimes I feel like he is acting FISHY!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Do you Remember scene when he told Tae Ju to marry into someone else’s family since he found out she isn’t related to the family her mom married into. That means he agree that his own family members aren’t Good!

Yes he is confusing. He said it’s a joke but he really means it, that it’s better for TJ not to marry into SJ’s family. There sure are some secrets going on that we’re not shown yet. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

tumblr-a87b2e91a9891c0e8d4d79fbb26de05c-

Written By My Daily Reporter Kwak Myeong Dong.

202211170948532615-1.jpg

The three siblings Lee Ha Na (Kim Tae Joo), Kim So Eun (Kim So Rim) and Lee Yu Jin (Kim Gun Woo) from 'Three Siblings Bravely' are raising the excitement index in the home theater.

KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (script written Kim In Young, director Park Man Young, G&G Production), which airs every Saturday- Sunday at 8 pm,  Kim Tae Joo is the eldest daughter had to yield and mature for the sake of her family while Lee Sang Joon (Lim Joo Hwan) had to support his family as a top star in the entertainment industry, meet and seek happiness.

In the midst of this, the three siblings Kim Tae Joo, Kim So Rim and Kim Gun Woo form a relationship with Lee Sang Jun, Kim Seung Soo (Shin Moo Yeong) and Wang Bit Na (Jang Hyeon Jeong) respectively, they gave hope for a glimpse of the beginning of time.

In episode 16, which aired on the 13th (Sunday), Kim Tae Joo visited Lee Sang Jun's house to formally greet him. However, as soon as Se Ran (played by Jang Mi Hee) heard that Kim Tae Joo was coming to her house, she ran out of her house and avoided encountering her,  it made Lee Sang Jun has absurd feeling for having sat through it.

In the 17th trailer released at the end of the broadcast, life has many twists and turns, there's a chance Lee Sang Joon greeted Kim Tae Joo's family whether he will be welcomed by Kim Tae Joo's family because both of them are curious if they will succeed to overcome the family's opposition and continue their marriage.

'click'

'source'

http://m.mydaily.co.kr/new/read.php?newsid=202211170948532615&ext=na&utm_campaign=naver_news&utm_source=naver&utm_medium=related_news#_DYAD

• Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Fh1w-K76-Vs-AAx-Bfz.jpg

KBS 2TV > Here are the answers to 'Three Siblings Bravely' revealing surprise | Scenes of episodes 13-16 | The full version is available on Naver TV and YouTube

Fh1w-K78-VQAAykh-O.jpg

Spoiler

Fh1w-K8-EUYAA3n-P5.jpg

Fh1w-K8-FVs-AAgalm.jpg

source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClF0E8esnqG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y

• Like 3

Content Writing Reporter Kim Ok Joo Star News.

optimize.jpg

Photo=KBS 2TV  'Three Siblings Bravely' broadcast screen capture

In the KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely', which aired on the 19th, Lee Sang Joon (Lim Joo Hwan) revealed to Yoo Jung Suk (Lee Kyung Jin) that he would live with his wife's family for two years.

On this day, Yoo Jung Suk (Lee Kyung Jin) asked Lee Sang Joon, "Has your mother not talked about anything?", and Lee Sang Joon replied, "They said that they had a conflict of opinions." Yoo Jung Suk said, “Our Tae Joo is a special eldest daughter.” she said. Lee Sang Joon also sympathized with Yoo Jung Suk's affection for Kim Tae Joo, who had grown up with a special sense of responsibility since her childhood.

Yoo Jung Sook surprised everyone by saying, "From now on, if you ever get married, you will come and live in our house for the first two years. I'm not kidding." 

optimize-1.jpg

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022111918231394460#_enliple

• Like 3

OMg lol lol

Sang Jun and Tae Ju are driving their mother’s crazy. I am sincerely cheering them on. They are so cute together. 
Tae Ju is coaxing SJ’s mom

Sang Jun is coaxing TJ’s mom. Lol 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ep.17 not enough scenes of So Rim and Moo Young... 😭

Wow, preview of ep.18 showing Gun Woo already proposing marriage to SJ’s aunt 😃 That’s really fast! I really admire his confidence!

I hope they won’t drag out the birth secret for too long. It’s driving me nuts what exactly that is. Now the other son also is being said to look like SJ. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

The birth secret is indeed confusing.  But there are hints dropped per the conversation between SeRa and her nephew.

my theory is SeRa gave birth and Nephew raised him as his own son.

2nd theory is, the son is result of affair of SJ’s dad.

I’m rooting for MY and So Rim.   It’s kinda weird So Rim is the same age as his daughter.  Definitely problematic.  but I hinted, she may be his daughter by marriage only?  They’re relationship is so nonchalant as “father/daughter”

it’s cute watching him flustered and she being so clueless of his intentions.

definitely weird family dating relationship if TaeJa and Gun Wo.  Not sure if Gun woo relationships will go that far.  

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Mizv said:

So Rim is the same age as his daughter.

They're not the same age. So Rim is 35 yo, and the daughter is 25 yo. MY is 47 yo. (In RL, the actor MY and actress SR are 18 years apart)

Gun Woo is 33 yo and JHJ is 40 yo.

52 minutes ago, Mizv said:

2nd theory is, the son is result of affair of SJ’s dad.

I am going with this theory as well. Because both the sons are 21 and 20 yo. SJ is 40 yo. He couldn't have had any fling during that time because that was the time he was dating/in love with TJ. Also, the fact that Jang Se Ran is kinda distanced with the boys. If one of them were SJ's son, that will make him her grandson. By logic, she would be caring a lot for him. Also, if I remember correctly, the narrator of the letter seems to be a woman's voice, right? 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am going with this theory as well. Because both the sons are 21 and 20 yo. SJ is 40 yo. He couldn't have had any fling during that time because that was the time he was dating/in love with TJ. Also, the fact that Jang Se Ran is kinda distanced with the boys. If one of them were SJ's son, that will make him her grandson. By logic, she would be caring a lot for him. Also, if I remember correctly, the narrator of the letter seems to be a woman's voice, right? 

I am so glad someone mentioned this. I was quiet confused. I know I watched all the episodes to not get confused with the storyline. 

Sang Jun always mentioned that  Tae Ju is his first love and “ NOW HE CAN FINALLY BE HAPPY”.  

I am afraid that if SJ’s mom keeps mistreating Tae Ju , he wil leave that family or he will remain SINGLE FOREVER . She refuses to see that SJ loves TJ and she makes him happy.  He is already treating her like his wife. He is honest , respectful and loving to her. 

We should all celebrate THEY ARE MARRIED. I hope they consumâtes the marriage. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867ckn8kuz7k5afvlqt0

Sang Min is a THIEF!!!  She steals her brother’s clothes to sell. I just don’t get why SR never teaches her daughter to be respectful and caring. 

How many of you guys think SJ’s cousin hates his AUNT???? I certainly do think he hates her. Although she took him in, she didn’t treat him like a real family member. She was biased when it came to her kids. 

I hate Sj’s cousins wife. She is so superficial smh smh

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I am afraid that if SJ’s mom keeps mistreating Tae Ju , he wil leave that family or he will remain SINGLE FOREVER . She refuses to see that SJ loves TJ and she makes him happy.  He is already treating her like his wife. He is honest , respectful and loving to her. 

I really don't understand why his mother and his sister (especially his sister #rolleyes) is so against TJ. Whatever happened was so many years ago. Circumstances are different now.

The sister is such a piece of work. No shame. She doesn't learn at all from her humiliation. At least we see that TJ is not afraid of her and will gladly take the role of big sister to subdue her. I cannot wait for the sister to be subdued and be polite, although honestly, I don't hope too much.

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

How many of you guys think SJ’s cousin hates his AUNT???? I certainly do think he hates her. Although she took him in, she didn’t treat him like a real family member. She was biased when it came to her kids.

I think so too. Despite the pretence that he is grateful towards her, something definitely happened that made him hates his aunt. Maybe he blamed her for his family's fate? 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

51 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think so too. Despite the pretence that he is grateful towards her, something definitely happened that made him hates his aunt. Maybe he blamed her for his family's fate? 

You might be right  @ktcjdrama  I think she still put her kids a head of him and his family.  Like when Sang Min actually had the nerve to tell her cousin to move out, when she was getting married. You and I both know , she would have kicked them out too. After everything he did for her , she would have allowed her precious daughter walk all over them.

How she also tries

to stop him from asking money from Sang Jun. 

Let’s be honest , I also think he need to make his own way, stop living off her son. But maybe she is the cause of his lack of success too. 

SJ’s mom’s attitude is so AROGANT  sometimes that even I feel she needs to tone it down. She is a terrible mother because she forced him to be the man of house and forced him to be bread winner for everyone in her life. She allows her daughter to be RUDE & ARROGNAT  and selfish. 

• Like 3

Content Writing iMBC Reporter Kim Hye Young

0000173474-001-20221126170802640.jpg

Photo courtesy of G&G Production

In the 18th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (script written Kim In Young, director Park Man Young G&G Production) aired on the 20th (Sun), Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) and Lee Sang Jun (Lim Ju Hwan) submitted a marriage report before marriage.

Meanwhile, on the 26th (today), in the stills released by the 'Three Siblings Bravely' side, Kim Tae Joo, Lee Sang Jun and Kim Ha Bok (Song Seung Hwan) are sitting face to face and having a conversation.

'tap on the link'

'source'

http://enews.imbc.com/

• Like 4

On 11/20/2022 at 11:25 PM, ktcjdrama said:

The sister is such a piece of work. No shame. She doesn't learn at all from her humiliation. At least we see that TJ is not afraid of her and will gladly take the role of big sister to subdue her. I cannot wait for the sister to be subdued and be polite, although honestly, I don't hope too much.

I'm not sure why her mother allowed her to be such a worthless piece of work. I mean seriously, the mom is recommending that the daughter read a book now? at 30 years old? so that she can start to make something of herself? I mean, I guess better late then never, but really. How could the mother have forced her son to become the bread winner for the entire family at such a young age, and then spoil the daughter so that she has no skills whatsoever and thinks it's okay to do anything she wants as long as she gets what she wants. Even the fake fiancee causing her humiliation is something that she blames her brother for, and pesters SJ to buy her a designer handbag rather than taking any responsibility for.

SJ's mother is just a terrible mother.

On 11/20/2022 at 11:25 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I agree with you and @UnniSarathat the cousin wouldn't mind seeing his aunt and her family taken down a peg or three. He knew about the fake fiancee, and yet said nothing at all, allowing SJ's sister to blame TJ instead for not telling her about the fake fiancee. Not that any of that makes sense at all, but I think we all agree that SJ's sister has no sense anyway.

7 hours ago, twink_twink_ said:

In the 18th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely' (script written Kim In Young, director Park Man Young G&G Production) aired on the 20th (Sun), Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na) and Lee Sang Jun (Lim Ju Hwan) submitted a marriage report before marriage.

Wow! So, TJ and SJ are legally married! Though, it seems only SJ's cousin knows about it. This is not going to go down with the mothers. :lmao2:

I'll have to try to catch up on the episodes.

• Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm not sure why her mother allowed her to be such a worthless piece of work. I mean seriously, the mom is recommending that the daughter read a book now? at 30 years old? so that she can start to make something of herself? I mean, I guess better late then never, but really. How could the mother have forced her son to become the bread winner for the entire family at such a young age, and then spoil the daughter so that she has no skills whatsoever and thinks it's okay to do anything she wants as long as she gets what she wants. Even the fake fiancee causing her humiliation is something that she blames her brother for, and pesters SJ to buy her a designer handbag rather than taking any responsibility for.

SJ's mother is just a terrible mother.

I can't help but feel that SJ's mom hasn't gotten over her trauma. I believe in this episode, her trauma is slowly  being healed. SJ's mom is a horrible mom, for forcing SJ to be the breadwinner and become the CASH COW for the entire family.  She has never once considered her son's happiness.  She allowed her spoiled daughter to act wild and RUDE to everyone.  She pretends to be nice in front of her mother but with everyone else she is so RUDE!!!!  and selfish. 

Sang Mi - writer is trying to redeem Sang Mi. 

• Like 2

Wait! Just watched episode 19, and Ji Woo really is SJ's son? Or at least, JW's parents and SJ's mother think he is. Not sure what to think now. I guess SJ could have really had a fling, or been seduced by someone who then had the child on her own before abandoning him to SJ's mother.

However, that would have been right around the time that SJ was in love with TJ the first time. I'm not sure that I believe that SJ was seduced, or that he would have responded like that. Also, SJ doesn't seem to think that he's had any flings that could have resulted in a child.

I think it's more likely that SJ's father had a child with that other woman that he had an affair with.

I'm also wondering if anyone actually did any DNA tests between JW and SJ before accepting that JW was SJ's son and had to be hidden by being accepted by YS and his wife.

• Like 2