The Real Has Come! 진짜가 나타났다 [2023]

Tofu

They changed the actor for TK's step-father because the original one had to stop due to his health. I was so confused when I first saw the new actor. I was like, "Wait, why are they calling this guy dad?" Haha! 

I really like that we are finally getting some progression in the lead couple's relationship. They have come to rely on each other. I'm happy to see that the uncle is going to keep their secret. I swear these two are never careful. Haha! 

The relationship between YD's mom and the grandma has been a pleasant surprise. I hope this continues and the grandma stop being such a nuisance. 

I'm glad SJ was barely in episode 17, but I do hope that TK stop feeling sorry for her. He is sending the wrong message when he gives her his empathy. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ep.18 was fun to watch... seeing TK being confused about his feelings when around YD was fun. Then his jealousy to top that. While YD is still none the wiser. 

On 5/21/2023 at 11:28 PM, Tofu said:

They changed the actor for TK's step-father because the original one had to stop due to his health. I was so confused when I first saw the new actor. I was like, "Wait, why are they calling this guy dad?" Haha! 

I know about this news already, and expecting another person to come back from the US trip haha... but, they really could've done the transition much better in that, instead of having the father (new actor) initial appearance to show up at the company, they should've shown him coming back to the home. It will be clearer that this is the (new) father (no random guy would go and be received into the house) instead of thinking, oh, there is some random CEO visiting their office.... 

On 5/21/2023 at 11:28 PM, Tofu said:

I'm glad SJ was barely in episode 17, but I do hope that TK stop feeling sorry for her. He is sending the wrong message when he gives her his empathy. 

I roll-eyed when he allowed himself to talk to her after all the lies, but I guess he feels indebted because she saves YD... Anyway, whether or not he talks to SJ, she will still use her own perception about being with him. There won't be any wrong message taken by her. She only goes by her own delusional thoughts. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama I haven't watched episode 18 yet because I saw a clip of TK being unbothered by SJ again. Even though she "saved" YD and that might be something he is grateful, I am surprised he got over all the horrible things she's done.

I saw the preview for episode 19 and it seems like JH is coming back soon! Finally, please come get your girl. :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Spoiler ahead....

Although seems draggy and lots of SJ scenes, ep.19-20 was quite nice, in that they sandwiched the episodes with first YD asking TK whether he likes her, and end it with TK asking YD whether she likes him. I am glad both of them have acknowledged their feelings for each other. TK is always helping YD get out of unpleasant situations (esp.with her colleagues) and YD is always defending TK whenever the family mistreated him. I love these two. They don't know yet how much they care for each other. 

Looks like TK's sister and Director Cha are going to separate after all since we are introduced to potential love interests for each of them. I don't really care anymore. I no longer care about the sister too when in ep.19 she told YD how she never sees TK as her brother and that he has no right in any of the company shares because supposedly it belongs to her birth mother, not stepmother aka.TK's mother. Whatever... I want to see more of Director Cha with the pharmacist. 

I am glad SJ's father "found" a family to live with for the time being. Looks like they're going to pair him with YD's mother maybe? I'm fine either way, as long as he is not back with the screaming witch that is SJ's mother.

• Like 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 5/29/2023 at 1:50 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Whatever... I want to see more of Director Cha with the pharmacist. 

I am glad SJ's father "found" a family to live with for the time being. Looks like they're going to pair him with YD's mother maybe? I'm fine either way, as long as he is not back with the screaming witch that is SJ's mother.

Yes love the scene where he accompany her kid Areum playing the bicycle. It's refreshing to see him out from the toxic relationship. In other hand she seems jump into another toxic relationship, don't really like that employee guy of her. 

YD's mother and SJ's father have a lot of chemistry and always bickering. I think they are a potential couple and quite cute at that. 

I also love SG have more airing time now, she's so cute and no wonder YM love her. Don't really care about the brother romance with YM though haha... 

Ya it was draggy and I surprised I'm still here lols. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Jang Ho and Bong Nim did after all play a married couple in Father, i'll take care of you. I find the dynamic interesting between them. Also Jang Ho deserve to get a proper family. DW,SK,YD will treat him well. Unlike his monstrous ex-wife and daughter. TK will also treat him with respect.

I'm looking forward to YM and DW. But i'm also looking forward to scenes between SK and YM. I hope they get more screentime now that their story is starting. SK deserve more screentime and interesting story. I think she has been underutilized so far. She is an amazing little actress. She was amazing in Flower of Evil.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 5/21/2023 at 12:28 PM, Tofu said:

I was wondering why they changed the actors.  He was such a handsome oppa.  No offense but I really dislike the teeth on the replacement actor.  He was in another drama recently and I tried so hard to ignore his teeth..  now here we go again.  I dunno why he not fix his teeth in reality? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He's so sweet for bring YD's mom to stationery shop. 

IKR!! It’s so cute that he got jealous YD went on date-with-MIL and left him out, so he has to do it also with his MIL. Funniest is then they ran into each other at the cafe 😂 Love the bonding between the mothers. Wonder how it’s gonna be when it is later revealed that Real isn’t TK’s baby. And I actually wonder if that will actually be revealed at all or just a secret till the end. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Confused 1

MTDzeiV.gif

CM tell Soojung they can get a sperm donor. But Soojung wasnt that happy about it. She will give in to it later. Uncle will be the donor.

Jang Ho found out from his ex-wife that SJ saved TK wife awhile back. Jang Ho seemed to understand it was YD. So he knows YD is TK wife. Someone sent mail to Chairman. With letter pieced from newspaper that said : Don't trust Sejin. Was either JH and Jang Ho. Jang Ho might have sent it since it seemed old fashioned. YD give TK a proposition to live as a married couple until the 3 months deadline. Preview looked sweet.

Written Preview :

Episode 23 Preview

Tae-kyung accepts Yeon-du's proposal. Yeon-du decides to do her best to resolve the long-standing conflict between Tae-kyung and her family for the remaining two months.
Meanwhile, Se-jin finds out that Chan-shik received a letter telling him not to trust him. Joon-ha appears in front of Se-jin, who is cornered...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm on episode 22 now and that's so cute! TK wanted to terminate their contract, so he could "meet" her without any lies involved. He recreated the story of how they met. Well, the story of how they met was a lie in the moment, but it became the real thing. :heart:

• Like 3

We are at the halfway point now! I'm really loving the blossoming relationship between YD and the grandma as well as YD and the sister-in-law. I hope this continues. 

JH is an interesting character. He cheated on YD, but it plays the victim constantly. :pandadisgusted:

I think after this weekend, I might wait for more episodes to air before I continue. I want to have the option of skipping some of the characters I don't care for. :niu:

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Zoaze said:

A warning. Kim Sa Kyung is back next year on KBS Weekend Drama. Writer of Young Lady and Gentleman. Leads will be Ji Hyun Woo again. FL will be Im Soo Hyang. 😁

We are already panicking on Twitter bc of that!!! :shocked:

On 6/18/2023 at 9:39 PM, Tofu said:

We are at the halfway point now! I'm really loving the blossoming relationship between YD and the grandma as well as YD and the sister-in-law. I hope this continues. 

JH is an interesting character. He cheated on YD, but it plays the victim constantly. :pandadisgusted:

I think after this weekend, I might wait for more episodes to air before I continue. I want to have the option of skipping some of the characters I don't care for. :niu:

I seriously don't understand why the writers keep the villains and their inferiority complex at the center of the drama. Like, there's enough mess with the families and the sweet, blossoming relationship between YD and TK. Anyways, I just started skipping those scenes with SJ feeling pity for herself and JH playing the victim.

Let's see how this story moves along now, that were at the second half.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The chairman did a complete 360 degree. Caught me off guard with his coldness. Didn’t think he would care about blood relations.  

sad to see the preview of YD miscarriage 😭

it’s sad. My heart broke for her.  The best thing I can hope for now is TK hold on to her and not let that Jerk KJ even slip through the cracks 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 2:39 AM, Tofu said:

JH is an interesting character. He cheated on YD, but it plays the victim constantly.

Can someone kick him back to US or something ? I either want the father to stop his mission to broaden his business with US with his help.. His goal in joining the company isn't pure business but for a revenge that he got because of his own stupidity :KittyGun:

I am behind of the latest episodes but that's because I keep seeing JH face in YouTube thumbnail videos... I can still bear to see SJ and her mother, or the unimportant and unrelated romance between the uncle and his first love.. just stop showing JH please... :KittyBan:

• Haha 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Episodes from last weekend made me teared up so much. In a good way. I love how the relationships are growing within the Gong family with YD, but the bomb is dropped and we’re gonna see the effect later on. Can’t wait. Wasn’t expecting such strong reactions from TK’s mother, but I have to agree that some characters are so inconsistently written. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

the bomb is dropped and we’re gonna see the effect later on.

Really?! I haven't moved on from episode 26 yet. I'm waiting for more episodes to build up before I binge through it. 

I'm kind of sad to hear that TK's mom's reaction is not great. I was hoping she would be supportive especially since she practically lived through a similar situation. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm kind of sad to hear that TK's mom's reaction is not great. I was hoping she would be supportive especially since she practically lived through a similar situation. 

Me too. Many have guessed Grandma will be their strongest support. The dynamics in the family have shifted. All the siblings are on YD’s side now, the parents are the ones having issues now when initially they were the supportive ones. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Things heated up right after the time Jump to HA Neul birth.  I thought there was only 1 episode left. Impossible to resolve in 1 episode. Looking forward to more juicer drama.  

it’s really nice to see granma is the #1 supporter for TK and YD.

I don’t understand SJ parents…. Technically they are separated/divorced because SeJun demands it? Weird 

JH… is pointless he didn’t want the responsibility of being the father but he won’t allow TK be in shoes.

it would be interesting twist if in the end HaNeul is actually TK’s.  

On 7/23/2023 at 9:33 PM, Mizv said:

I don’t understand SJ parents…. Technically they are separated/divorced because SeJun demands it? Weird 

It's stupid SJ's mother who obeyed her (due to possibly money gain) instead of doing the right thing. It's so disgusting to see her keeps wanting to get back together with the husband and yet followed SJ's demand. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif