Kokdu: Season of Deity 꼭두의 계절 [2023]

wink_

l7pb0mt6mzz91.gif

:hearties: [Kokdu: Season Of Deity] longing for lover • a love so precious a love so true, a love that comes from him to her | Highlights Images

source:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Party! 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

love won't wait, the sweetheart's face ~ 'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' - video clip cuts - images

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

MBC’s entertainment program “Hangout with Yoo”, host and television personality Yoo Jae Seok with Jung Jun Ha and Lee Mi Joo made a special appearance in crossroads of love 'Kokdu: Season Of Deity.'

mb-1675399644366048.jpg

MBC

• Like 6

to win his true love's heart, wide eyed 'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' journeys to retrieve a lover that has taken human form | teaser images

source:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Fo-B-kb5ag-AEY9-C.jpg

:hearties: Actor Kim Jung Hyun lends his soothing voice for a song title "For Me"  'Kokdu: Season of Deity' OST Part 1

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 7

4034616541.jpg

there's something unusual about us naturally it's a love story, 'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' ~ teaser trailer

source:

Spoiler

• Like 6

tumblr-e4018520904e5b99826d0eecd56825d9-

:hearties:  have we met before... love... always on his mind.. 'Kokdu : Season Of Deity' | video footage | teaser trailer  •  images 

source:

Spoiler

• Like 6

tumblr-2fa44d8222b6c50d22c5ce90b4e2ed02-

she's a stranger but feel closer and when he's looking at her… 'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' ~ teaser trailer

Fo-JPDJta-MAAlp-KL.jpg

source: 

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

Fo-Ho2-UHWIAIxz-FK.jpg

[MBC]

lover being so meant for each other that in every lifetime, in every universe or alternate reality... 'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' in a love note.

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

10b3db0a-5986-4242-9271-8912d2371f81.jpg

MBC

:hearties:  'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' shared the fondest memory, heartfelt kiss • video footage

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

tumblr-81de72b07a6a7c57df4f1ba7aaa91599-

:heart:   from the behind the scenes video - "Kokdu: Season Of Deity" as every other scene filled with countless characters that are very funny in both actions and words. 

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

photo1620570.jpg

opened up about the moments when she truly felt connected to 'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' | teaser images cut ~ video footage

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 6

Fl-Ck-F2-Ga-YAAf2-Oj.jpg

An achingly romantic historical steeped in 'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' • Highlight the beauty that hides in the love notes

Spoiler

• Like 6

On 1/29/2023 at 12:00 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I enjoyed this drama a lot. It's super funny and brighten my days a lot. I had not laughing as many as watching this drama, this year. I like Crash Course Romance, but this one cracked me up even more. Thanks for opening the thread, I don't meant to watch this as it's a hybrid joseon-modern drama, but surprisingly it's so fun. 

I am having a hard time understanding most of the dialogues/lines, thus the actual plot... but I don't know why I just want to keep on watching. KJH is really good in acting. He can do funny, stuck-up, deadpan, melo, fury... all so well.

• Star Struck 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

29 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am having a hard time understanding most of the dialogues/lines, thus the actual plot... but I don't know why I just want to keep on watching. KJH is really good in acting. He can do funny, stuck-up, deadpan, melo, fury... all so well.

I admitted it's quite chaotic 😂 that's why I'm not really trying to sell this drama... But somehow it's so fun, KJH is always interesting. Actually I like her brother too, I'm waiting for both of them to meet up. 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

:hearties:  'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' • hold on tight. it's going to be an exciting ride to destination love... • teaser images  •  video clip

source:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

tumblr-dd9db1129101c95109b21fd371f1e949-

Stills cut of 'Kokdu : Season Of Deity' • understanding love unraveled the relation of chemistry to knot memory.

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

tumblr-9308c310a8b07dc25b41997e9356e418-

:hearties:  'Kokdu: Season Of Deity' | kissed and whispered that'll make someone's heart flutter ~ images ~ clip footage

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1