Behind Your Touch 힙하게 [2023]

I'm waiting for the romance to kick in, but not sure when, though it was in a way already romantic because Det Moon is the only person that YB trust. And recently he seems more worry about her eventhough he playfully said she was the bait lols. And all that 11th grade story was hella funny too. 

I think the 3rd psychic maybe can see through touching things. Highly think it's SW, but maybe he's not necessary evil as it will be too obvious. I thought Gwangshik ahjussi already out of suspicion, but maybe he's not totally out yet.

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 9/10/2023 at 12:33 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm waiting for the romance to kick in, but not sure when, though it was in a way already romantic because Det Moon is the only person that YB trust.

Moon is always so jealous of YB being with SW, lol... YB is so naive to a point I want to call her dumb, but she is sincere. 

SW being the serial killer is too obvious... It's definitely not Uncle Shaman, coz he couldn't be at the field where and suddenly transported himself to be on the bus coming from somewhere. All those men with him too. Why can't YB thought about this? but instead suspects all those people on the bus. 

The latest various reveal from end of ep.10 was interesting! Can't wait for next episode.

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Why can't YB thought about this? but instead suspects all those people on the bus. 

It was so funny that YB got told off by Moon quite often. He said Gwangshik came up with better theory about the height of the shadow 😆 And she was upset that she's being replaced at some point of time 🤣 Also she got told off again for never take a note, while Gwangshik diligently writing in his notebook was a :lol:

I think this drama have a quite clever storyline. I was quite impressed, it's actually well connected and very well planned. And it can turn from hella comedy to a seriously creepy situation just in a flicker. The casts all very talented too. I think HJM really nailing this role and should get an award. 

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Moon is always so jealous of YB being with SW, lol... YB is so naive to a point I want to call her dumb, but she is sincere. 

At some point I want their romance, but it's also already very fun the way they were. And I also can't imagine them being romantic to each other either 😅

• Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

33 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think this drama have a quite clever storyline. I was quite impressed, it's actually well connected and very well planned. And it can turn from hella comedy to a seriously creepy situation just in a flicker. The casts all very talented too. I think HJM really nailing this role and should get an award. 

I agree. Really enjoy watching HJM in this role. Like I said, her naivety is so on point, yet not totally dumbing the character. I think this is probably what will draw Moon to her.

Except that some viewers are very unhappy about the whole butt touching thing... But that's where the comedy is...

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think this drama has the best & cleverest plot among all other dramas that I watched this year. I not sure if just 1 last hour for ep 16 is enough to give all the closure that is needed 🥲 

Yes, except there are some plot holes and super frustrating characters for me. I also really dislike them killing the SML, also Gwang Shik ahjussi. Why can't we have Sun Woo just in grave danger, in coma or something, then wake near the end, and decide to leave. I guess he needed to be out of the picture to make it possible for the ML and FL be together? If they are at all the intended OTP. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif