Behind Your Touch 힙하게 [2023]

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Det Moon looks so good after move to Seoul lols, and he looks so good on the police uniform.

Yeah, become super handsome :wow: haha...

I thought the finale was actually quite good. Finally seeing them work together. Very satisfying. If only they have more of this earlier on. I like that they also address the issue of him not wanting to "use" her anymore for the sake of solving cases. 

I think my only gripe is really just the killing off of Sun Woo and Gwang Shik ahjussi. 

For me, the MVP of ep.16 is of course Unnie Guy... how he remained calm and taught Bong to use her ears and listen well when she could see nothing.

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

The way he blinking after seeing her pretty lipstick colour is just so lovely. It's a pair I never thought I'll need ... Lols normally I'll get bored with couple before last episode. This one is blooming after the last episode 😅 I'll be happy if there is S2. The casts also seems really getting along well behind the scenes. 

I will miss this show @ktcjdramait's been a wild ride. It's the only show I kept looking forward and watching it religiously without missing any. It also makes me watching other Min Ki's work too (The Lies Within & BIMFL). 

• Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I have done 16 episode without any fast forwarding. The whole storyline is just brilliant. At first try, I tought it would just about a drama that will just be few episodes fun then I will drop it. But each episodes are just really good! Who knows that this drama is kind of a hidden gem I accidently found. The writer really did a good job in writing the story so well. The mystery and the comedy are balanced equally. His sense of humor is just excellent! I can't stop laughing. And the mystery too is pretty fun. Keep speculating, making theories and guessing who could be the SK. Even we got him, their job didnt stop just there. Catching the killer with psychometry super power is no easy. And the comedy never dies while the slightest romance is just so sweet. 

@SilverMoonTea like you said, I want season 2 as well! Too bad the serial killer is still having his power. I wanna see how is he living inside the prison. Could the police keeps him behind the bars and blocks him for causing another troubles. Bong must visit him to poke his eyes every week 🤣 Also a sweet date and wedding of our couples 😄 There's a lot they can offer us to watch. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@SilverMoonTea I've been meaning to tell you that I started this, but I'm only on episode 2. I tuned into it blind without reading much about it, but I get the meaning of the title now. LOL. Ye Bun and Jang Yeol start off on the wrong foot, but given her powers, I assume she will assist him in solving mysteries. Can't wait to get more into these parts.

It's nice seeing Lee Min Ki again. I've seen him as a detective in The Lies Within, but his expressions and mannerisms remind me of him in Because This Is My First Life and My Liberation Notes. He seems like quirky detective in this one which there must be backstory from Seoul. Just hoping he stops flipping over Ye Bun so angrily. Yikes. LOL. I like their dynamics though so I will definitely finish this. Love Han Ji Min.

Edited by peperomia
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, peperomia said:

@SilverMoonTea I've been meaning to tell you that I started this, but I'm only on episode 2. I tuned into it blind without reading much about it, but I get the meaning of the title now. LOL. Ye Bun and Jang Yeol start off on the wrong foot, but given her powers, I assume she will assist him in solving mysteries. Can't wait to get more into these parts.

It's nice seeing Lee Min Ki again. I've seen him as a detective in The Lies Within, but his expressions and mannerisms remind me of him in Because This Is My First Life and My Liberation Notes. He seems like quirky detective in this one which there must be backstory from Seoul. Just hoping he stops flipping over Ye Bun so angrily. Yikes. LOL. I like their dynamics though so I will definitely finish this. Love Han Ji Min.

No Spoiler story on below

I think in this year, this drama is the most solid one on terms of acting, directing, pace and storywise. I also like Revenant, but this one have more balanced of slight romance, comedy, family, friendship and investigation. Not to say the comedy is really comedying, there is a lot of parts that make me non stop giggling 😂

After watching this, I started and completed The Lies Within and did a rewatching of BTIMFL, and I'm still completely smitten all over again with his character there, a pure tsundere guy who lives with his cat lols. So that's how powerful Minki's charm is. I think his laser & soulful eyes can deliver many emotions at once. 

And actually I also started BYT because of HJM, I always like her in dramas and in real life. She's seems an all round pretty person inside and outside and seems very humble too. MK, JM and Suho seems become very close too in real life.

Enjoy the ride and don't watch while eating, you might spill your foods lols

• Clapping Hands 2

@SilverMoonTea I've progressed to the end of ep 3. I love Ye Bun's tenacity in wanting to save the influencer girl from her old schoolmate no matter what, which she did with the help of Jang Yeol. I was happy that he ultimately believed her and went to her aid just in the nick of time. Looks like she was right that she knew he would trust her, which is why she has only told him about her psychic abilities. Their chemistry is good. Started off bickering, but I think I see a friendship starting to form now.

22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think in this year, this drama is the most solid one on terms of acting, directing, pace and storywise. I also like Revenant, but this one have more balanced of slight romance, comedy, family, friendship and investigation. Not to say the comedy is really comedying, there is a lot of parts that make me non stop giggling 😂

Revenant is probably the best drama so far this year for me. I'll take your word that Behind Your Touch is a solid one too. I do find the tone to be refreshing. I can see the family, friendship and investigation. I'll look out for the slight romance. LOL.

22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

After watching this, I started and completed The Lies Within and did a rewatching of BTIMFL, and I'm still completely smitten all over again with his character there, a pure tsundere guy who lives with his cat lols. So that's how powerful Minki's charm is. I think his laser & soulful eyes can deliver many emotions at once. 

And actually I also started BYT because of HJM, I always like her in dramas and in real life. She's seems an all round pretty person inside and outside and seems very humble too. MK, JM and Suho seems become very close too in real life.

LMK and HJM are both cuties. Story is good so far, but I think I'm mostly enjoying it because of these two. They're very expressive with their facial-acting and bring their characters to life. I can't tell how Suho's character will come to play in this mix so I'll see...LOL. That's neat that they became close in real life.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
  • 1 month later...

@SilverMoonTea I'm answering the question here in case I mention any spoilers. Yes, I finished Behind Your Touch pretty quickly a while ago. I enjoyed it especially LMK and HJM. Love these two. But...I wasn’t fond of how Suho’s character was mostly utilized as a red herring and given a tragic ending like that. As a second lead, I just thought he deserved better. Otherwise, it was a good story. Kept me guessing throughout and I laughed a lot. The references to 25-21 as 55-51 were clever!

I haven’t had much down time to come here nor watch dramas since this and The Day. I’m hoping for a plain old police procedural soon though. I'll always make time for that. LOL.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, peperomia said:

@SilverMoonTea I'm answering the question here in case I mention any spoilers. Yes, I finished Behind Your Touch pretty quickly a while ago. I enjoyed it especially LMK and HJM. Love these two. But...I wasn’t fond of how Suho’s character was mostly utilized as a red herring and given a tragic ending like that. As a second lead, I just thought he deserved better. Otherwise, it was a good story. Kept me guessing throughout and I laughed a lot. The references to 25-21 as 55-51 were clever!

I haven’t had much down time to come here nor watch dramas since this and The Day. I’m hoping for a plain old police procedural soon though. I'll always make time for that. LOL.

Oh did you not enjoying any romcom or marriage contract trope? This day most dramas about that lols. Any other preference than police procedural? So I can sell you more dramas hahahaha...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh did you not enjoying any romcom or marriage contract trope? This day most dramas about that lols. Any other preference than police procedural? So I can sell you more dramas hahahaha...

LOL. Not sure about contract marriages, but I do like romance/rom coms. I have a short attention span though so they have to be really good to keep me to the end. This may be why I prefer police procedurals and mysteries. Naturally, the just hook me. I also watch some C-dramas. I've been trying to find time to watch Lost You Forever, Kunning Palace and A Journey to Love.

• Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, peperomia said:

LOL. Not sure about contract marriages, but I do like romance/rom coms. I have a short attention span though so they have to be really good to keep me to the end. This may be why I prefer police procedurals and mysteries. Naturally, the just hook me. I also watch some C-dramas. I've been trying to find time to watch Lost You Forever, Kunning Palace and A Journey to Love.

Journey To Love is a must. I think almost all of us watching this now. @Tofucan sell you on that. 

For romcom, maybe give My Man is A Cupid a try? The premise a bit wacky but somehow it's interesting. Also have murder mistery as background.

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1

On 12/5/2023 at 9:45 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Journey To Love is a must. I think almost all of us watching this now. @Tofucan sell you on that.

On 12/5/2023 at 9:50 PM, Tofu said:

@peperomia -- As @SilverMoonTea said, skip Kunning Palace and watch A Journey to Love especially if you like a good wuxia. I heard the ML is a bit of a red flag in Kunning Palace which is why I'm not watching it. The ML in Journey is not a red flag and the FL is Liu Shishi, who is just amazing.

Thanks! I will flip my list and start A Journey to Love first. I used to watch more C-dramas back in the days and a lot were LSS' projects so I am definitely interested in watching this for her. I only know LYN as a singer (mainly his OSTs) so I'm curious to see him act!

I do like a good wuxia, but a lot of them have been disappointing lately. Either martial arts scenes are oversold in trailers and lacking in totality, or the story starts off great but can't maintain the momentum. But...I've heard great things about A Journey to Love so hopefully, it's a good one all around.

On 12/5/2023 at 9:45 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

For romcom, maybe give My Man is A Cupid a try? The premise a bit wacky but somehow it's interesting. Also have murder mistery as background.

I will look this up!

• Like 1