Behind Your Touch 힙하게 [2023]

Behind Your Touch / HIP 

20230813-202333.jpg

cy-Npl-WDDt-Vn1-UEXLF4jriis-Tdr-Bi-Umj88

behind-your-touch-netflix-k-drama-season

"Hip" is a story about people who live in a rural farm village, Mujin. It tells a story of veterinarian, called Bong Ye Bun (Han Ji Min), who exhibits psychometric superpowers (able to see the past of animals & people from the touch), and a passionate detective, Moon Jang Yeol (Lee Min Ki), who need her skills badly to make a comeback to Gwangsu SCU (Serious Crime Investigation Unit), Seoul. Both of them become involved in solving minor crimes which will get them swept into serial case murder. 

Meanwhile there will be a newcomer to the village, Kim Seon Woo, (Suho EXO) who has an angelic appearance & personality suddenly comes to Mujin and start working in convenience store. With a kind smile, he shakes Ye Bun's heart. 

(Source : MDL / Naver /Others)

Native Title: 힙하게
Also Known As: Hip , Hibhage , 힙(HIP)하게
Screenwriter: Lee Nam Gyu
Director: Kim Seok Yoon
Genres: Mystery, Comedy, Romance, Supernatural
Tags: Crime Solving Duo, Shaman Supporting Character, Village Setting, Veterinarian Female Lead, Detective Male Lead, Hot-Tempered Male Lead, Supernatural Power, Psychometry, Investigation 
Episodes: 16

Filming Period: September 21, 2022 - February 20, 2023 (pre-production)
Airs: Aug 12, 2023 - Oct 1, 2023
Airs On: Saturday, Sunday
Original Network: jTBC Netflix TVING
Duration: 60 min.

Cast

20230813-204134.jpg

20230813-204136.jpg

20230813-204138.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20230622-075156-Chrome.jpg

Trivia 

● Producer Kim Seok- yoon, writer Lee Nam-gyu, and Han Ji-min will reunite after the movie < Detective Joseon: The Secret of the Horse Head Flower > and the 2019 drama < Dazzle >.
●Producer Kim Seok-yoon and Lee Min-ki will reunite consecutively following the previous 2022 drama My Liberation Journal .
●Han Ji-min and Joo Min-kyung appeared as sisters in the 2019 drama < One Spring Night >, but in this work, they reunite as friends.
●It was introduced as a romance drama lineup in the second half of 2023 on Netflix Korea .

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Han Ji Min, Lee Min Ki, And EXO’s Suho’s Upcoming Drama Confirms Premiere Date

Jun 21, 2023
by S. Nam

20230621034828-Han-Ji-Min-Lee-Min-Ki-Suh

JTBC’s upcoming weekend drama starring Han Ji Min, Lee Min Ki, and EXO’s Suho is gearing up for its premiere!

“Behind Your Touch” (working title) is a comedy investigative drama about a diligent yet busybody veterinarian Bong Ye Boon (Han Ji Min) who somehow gains psychometric abilities to be able to see the past of both people and animals in Mujin, a small rural village free of crime, and the ambitious elite detective Moon Jang Yeol (Lee Min Ki) who needs her abilities to return to the criminal investigation team in Seoul.

This marks Han Ji Min’s third time working together with director Kim Seok Yoon: the actress previously starred in both his 2011 film “Detective K: Secret of the Virtuous Widow” and his 2019 drama “Radiant.” Lee Min Ki also starred in Kim Seok Yoon’s latest drama “My Liberation Notes.”

Han Ji Min plays the affectionate and busybody veterinarian Bong Ye Boon who gains psychometric abilities by chance. She has the ability to see the past of people and animals if she touches their butt. While testing out her abilities, she gets caught by zealous detective Moon Jang Yeol and sets out the resolve a mysterious incident.

Han Ji Min shared, “I prepared and filmed with all my heart and with great affection to the extent where it was sad each and every day when filming came to an end. We were able to complete ‘Behind Your Touch’ thanks to director Kim Seok Yoon as well as scriptwriter Lee Nam Gyu, the actors, and staff. We will greet viewers with ‘Behind Your Touch’ at the end of summer.”

lee-min-ki-han-ji-min.jpg

Lee Min Ki will transform into detective Moon Jang Yeol who has been relegated to the rural village of Mujin from the criminal investigation team. Overflowing with passion, he has great obsession over investigating his cases, so he goes around looking for opportunities to return to Seoul from his peaceful and quiet life in Mujin. He becomes completely drained after seeing Bong Ye Boon, who possess a novel and bizarre ability. However, while taking care of cases one at a time, a serial murder case occurs in Mujin, awakening his detective instincts.

Lee Min Ki shared, “I’m really grateful to meet Ye Boon and Sun Woo as Jang Yeol, and it was an honor to work hard and enjoyably with great senior and junior actors as well as the director and our staff members. I was really grateful while working on the project, and now that it has passed, it remains as an even more precious memory. I’m also awaiting the broadcast with heart-fluttering excitement.”

EXO’s Suho will take on the role of Kim Sun Woo, who has an angelic appearance and personality. He suddenly comes down to the village of Mujin one day and starts working as a part-timer at a convenience store, shaking up Bong Ye Boon’s heart with his kind smile. Already, anticipation is great for Suho’s portrayal of the friendly yet mysterious Kim Sun Woo, who is a difficult character to read.

Suho shared, “I really enjoy director Kim Seok Yoon’s projects. I was grateful to work together with him, and it was meaningful. Furthermore, I was happy to work with senior actors whom I respect, and it was even more meaningful as it was a project I acted in for the first time in a while."

Screenshot-20230622-214638-Chrome.jpg

“Behind Your Touch” is slated to premiere on August 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “King the Land.”

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle The trailer is so funny. I am definitely gonna watch this.

@TofuWill you watch this? I know his last rom-com that should not be named has given us bad memories ( Thankfully , he did My Liberation Notes after that )

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Han Ji Min And Lee Min Ki Are Ready To Launch An Unusual Investigation In Upcoming Comedy Drama Poster

Jul 11, 2023

by S. Kim

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Behind Your Touch” (working title) has unveiled a new adorable poster!

“Behind Your Touch” is a comedy investigative drama about a diligent yet busybody veterinarian Bong Ye Boon (Han Ji Min) who somehow gains psychometric abilities to be able to see the past of both people and animals in Mujin, a small rural village free of crime, and the ambitious elite detective Moon Jang Yeol (Lee Min Ki) who needs her abilities to return to the criminal investigation team in Seoul. EXO’s Suho also stars as Kim Sun Woo, who suddenly comes down to the village of Mujin one day and starts working as a part-timer.

In the newly released poster, Bong Ye Boon holds up her magical hands with which she can read the past with just a touch. Next to her is Moon Jang Yeol, who is ready to note down the findings from Han Ji Min’s supernatural abilities. On top of this, the text that reads, “suspicious people’s investigation begins,” makes viewers look forward to the comical cooperative investigation between the two unlikely people.

Hip.jpg

“Behind Your Touch” is set to premiere on August 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “King the Land.” Check out the latest teaser here!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a drama where the unnie is the main attraction for me not the oppas haha. And she really deliver as expected of the usual HJM. LMK of course I always have a soft spot for him, BTIMFL was so good & memorable. 

I finished episode 2 last night too, it was rare I even stayed late to see it on Netflix right away. They really have the craziest case and very creative at making the story. The onion murder case had me LOL-ing very hard, and since she found the 'murder evidence' , he might slowly going to believe her power. 

• Like 1