Moon In The Day 낮에 뜨는 달 [2023]

Tofu

13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm catching up this to episode 9. Am I the only one who enjoying their modern moment more? KYD looks super gorgeous in this drama. His hand also so pretty and long. The story indeed quite draggy, but I don't mind as long as he appear on screen haha... 

I wouldn't know. I was snoozing when I played this episode. 😅😂

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

KYD looks super gorgeous in this drama.

I'm falling in love with him :wow:

Am still on ep.9 too. I didn't have time last week, so been binging today from ep.7 and need to take a break now. Still enjoying the drama so much though, I even watched most part on normal speed, haha... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm falling in love with him :wow:

Am still on ep.9 too. I didn't have time last week, so been binging today from ep.7 and need to take a break now. Still enjoying the drama so much though, I even watched most part on normal speed, haha... 

Haha you're my twin. I was on leave today so also catching up ep 8 and 9 because I stopped at ep 7 as well as too many dramas lols.

I save ep 10 for next time as I got distracted by My Man is Cupid 😅😂 This one quite big distraction JDY immediately got adopted lols.

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This one quite big distraction JDY immediately got adopted lols.

I liked him in Nokdu, but not feeling him too much for Daily Dose of Sunshine... Cupid too actually, basing on trailers alone though. I should probably get started on that... 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I liked him in Nokdu, but not feeling him too much for Daily Dose of Sunshine... Cupid too actually, basing on trailers alone though. I should probably get started on that... 

I also sceptical with cupid and just want to kill time. The bantering with Nana just so much fun to see.

Nokdu- he's too thin there, Sunshine- a bit cute and nice to look at, Search - also didnt left me with much impression. 

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

How stupid can the brother be to be so easily deceived by that man... #rolleyes 

Ep.10 has lots going on. More complete picture of their past life. The crossing the pond on stones appeared again, now in context, and got me teary... And I guessed correctly who that evil man is!

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I should come and make a comment on the end of this drama but I don't think I have the words. It had so much potential and I don't know what happened. I was just happy it ended with an ending that was satisfying given the supernatural storyline. 

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

@Tofu @mademoiselle I just finished it!! It was hard ploughing through the last few episodes... but I just feel that I have to finish it, haha... 

On 12/20/2023 at 8:01 AM, Tofu said:

I feel like I should come and make a comment on the end of this drama but I don't think I have the words. It had so much potential and I don't know what happened. I was just happy it ended with an ending that was satisfying given the supernatural storyline. 

Agree with what you said. It really does have a lot of potential, especially with these two leads. Even though I don't fully grasp what I was watching anymore, their scenes can still make me tear up. The writing became draggy towards the end and lost the focus of the story (for me), but surprisingly, not a train wreck? The ending, did we go back in time to when they were younger? Or is it the next life already?

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The ending, did we go back in time to when they were younger? Or is it the next life already?

My understanding is that this was their next life. I was telling @mademoiselle that I don't know why they had to make him a highschool student (she's in college). They could have both been college students and a campus couple! :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 1/6/2024 at 2:42 AM, Tofu said:

I don't know why they had to make him a highschool student (she's in college). They could have both been college students and a campus couple! 

It's okay. We'll just imagine she is in her first year college and he is in his last year high school, soon graduating and going to the same college. So they can date no problem :laugh:

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

18 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's okay. We'll just imagine she is in her first year college and he is in his last year high school, soon graduating and going to the same college. So they can date no problem :laugh:

I've an explanation, so that she gets to date fresh meat :laugh:

Does Koreans have a fetish for noona-dongsaeng relationship???

• Haha 2