The Story of Park's Marriage Contract 열녀박씨 계약결혼뎐 [2023-2024]

Cheon Myung's whole existence is questionable. Who is she? Mountain God? Spirit? Fairy??

The whole revelation of the painting is so anti-climatic and serve no absolute meaning. I'm disappointed.

Nothing really quite make sense to me, especially for Tae Ha's heart deterioration is really linked to Yeon Woo's time-travelling. Like, how? Why? Also, clearly the doctor said he should be hospitalised—meaning it is treatable—but no one put their foot down and drag him to the hospital. Hmph.

Anyway, I'm interested to see which timeline Yeon Woo will return to, because, surely she can't return to the timeline where Joseon Tae Ha is still alive because then she won't be able to return to present Tae Ha, whom she fell in love with. Also, I don't understand how going back to fix the past will help present Tae Ha's heart condition. As in, does it change the future of him not having a heart problem...? I will definitely stay till the end to find out.

*Spoiler alert*

Spoiler

Can't not stay on to watch that bed scene and the happy ending with 3 twins!

NB: The two finale episodes will air 5–6 January.

BTS

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 12/24/2023 at 1:54 PM, mademoiselle said:

Nothing really quite make sense to me, especially for Tae Ha's heart deterioration is really linked to Yeon Woo's time-travelling. Like, how? Why? Also, clearly the doctor said he should be hospitalised—meaning it is treatable—but no one put their foot down and drag him to the hospital. Hmph.

This drama doesn't have strong logic....even for a fantasy drama I expect some rules. Hahahah but thankfully BaeInHyuk is smiling sweetly at me :laugh:

Also I like watching their film making ...got good off screen chemistry too :D

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

43 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I like her dress @mademoiselle . I’m waiting for the drama awards tonight 😁

Hahaha you are shipping this drama couple, that's why! Mine didn't appear last night. But looking at how ridiculous the awards are given out, felt that it might have been a good idea actors should avoid rather than feeling honoured, as it's not true depiction of genuine recognition for acting performances. MBC is going to be the same, too.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha you are shipping this drama couple, that's why! Mine didn't appear last night. But looking at how ridiculous the awards are given out, felt that it might have been a good idea actors should avoid rather than feeling honoured, as it's not true depiction of genuine recognition for acting performances. MBC is going to be the same, too.

Yeah...I don't take these awards too seriously. Like last night they gave the Daesang to both Taeri and LJH. It loses its meaning if given away so easily.  But regardless, I think acting wise , I would say Daesang for MBC should go to NGM, and AEJ definitely should get an acting award too. Maybe this couple here can get best couple  ahahahah

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah...I don't take these awards too seriously. Like last night they gave the Daesang to both Taeri and LJH. It loses its meaning if given away so easily.  But regardless, I think acting wise , I would say Daesang for MBC should go to NGM, and AEJ definitely should get an acting award too. Maybe this couple here can get best couple  ahahahah

Oh yeah, I forgot My Dearest is an MBC drama. NGM has won Daesang before, and is there any other strong contender...? I think both will be awarded. They did rake in the ratings, so they will be awarded.

• Clapping Hands 1

This is sooooo funny! It's probably better than winning the couple award. :lmao2: Lee Se Young, I love her humour! She was being interviewed by the MC previous year she won a couple award with Lee Jun Ho. She then said she found a new "namja" and got married. Bae In Hyuk bursts out laughing and she so naturally and casually held his hand. :lmao2: Watch the video till the end, because Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin both also held hands, indicating that's how much they want the award :lmao2:

006m2-GXbgy1hlc3jryymvj31jq0whafi.jpg006-LET5-Cgy1hlc3qk4830j31h70tztdm.jpg

Spoiler

006m2-GXbgy1hlc3gyoo9hj31kw0w2q7h.jpg006m2-GXbgy1hlc3h0h3m5j31kw0w0tdq.jpg

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

She then said she found a new "namja" and got married. Bae In Hyuk bursts out laughing and she so naturally and casually held his hand.

This is so funny! And they are so in sync with each other... the way they both look at the camera with the same expression 😄

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

GIFs are out~ I love it! The details! Details! xDDD

img.gif

New namja looking at her talking about her old namja :laugh:

img.gif

And she saves herself and makes him burst out laughing, "I married a new namja". :lmao2:

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

img.gifimg.gif

They are so cute. I now approve. :laugh: @Tofu @SilverMoonTea @gilaswan you guys have to come see this! Video is few posts above! Must watch.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3

They had a very sweet bedscene  ☺️. Will we get to see the filmmaking ? 

Am I understanding this correctly? It looks like she managed to change things for Joseon Tae ha …but I believe she still misses modern day Tae Ha ? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Especially for @abs-oluteM. Seriously, they "worked" so hard to sell us ParkHa couple, MBC should award them the Best Couple, too.

Yes they did. I was hoping they'd win it but MBC only gives one best CP. I love My Dearest but this pair had better natural chemistry.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

OST 4 Song Ha Ye - Like A Dream

OST 5 Shin Ye Young - Can't Reach It

OST 6 Im Sang Hyun - I'll Think Of It As A Dream For A While

OST 1 - 3

Spoiler

OST 1 sEODo - If The World Separate Us

OST 2 Lim Han Byul (Onestar) - The Reason

OST 3 Yuju - The Whole World Is You

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1