First Frost 难哄 [Pending]

First Frost 

d0y2qb-4c.jpg

Wen Yi Fan, a reporter, went to a bar called Jia Ban to meet with her best friend, Zhong Si Qiao. While she was at the bar, she met Sang Yan, a department manager and one of the owners of Jia Ban. He was Yi Fan's high school deskmate and the guy she once fell in love with. The two bump into each other, and as Yi Fan pretends that she does not know who Sang Yan is, Sang Yan does the same. After some problems occur, the two accidentally become housemates and, later on, reconcile their love once again.

(Source: xue er at MyDramaList)

~~ Adapted from the web novel "First Frost" (难哄) by Zhu Yi (竹已).

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 3/14/2024 at 3:03 PM, mademoiselle said:

Oh noooo! They re-cast Jia Xu and Sang Zhi too!

I think CZY and ZLS are also filming other projects. 😅 Apparently there are new C-ent rules now of no overlapping of projects to avoid scheduling disruptions and conflicts in the set.

It would have been lovely though if they could make cameos. Their replacements however are also OK - Zhang Miao Yi was the FL of When I Fly Towards You, another novel of Zhu Yi adapted into drama, the author of HL and FF. She's a cutie like ZLS. 

@SilverMoonTea I didn't realise they started shooting FF though I've heard a month or so ago it's BJT as Sang Yan. Did they have a booting ceremony?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

10 hours ago, Maya said:

It would have been lovely though if they could make cameos. Their replacements however are also OK - Zhang Miao Yi was the FL of When I Fly Towards You, another novel of Zhu Yi adapted into drama, the author of HL and FF. She's a cutie like ZLS. 

I tried to watch Fly, but couldn't stomach it - don't really like the FL's act cute either 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

don't really like the FL's act cute either

She might not be cutesy this time, fighting with Sang Yan a lot. 😅 In First Frost there wouldn't be much appearances of Sang Zhi, though I hope they'd include in the drama the first time kiddo SZ meets Wen Yi Fan. 🙂 The second time they'd actually talk would be when SY brings SZ to the rented flat he and WYF stays. This would be just before SZ goes to Yi He uni.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

• 5 weeks later...