BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

He's back!

QzH0QqE.jpg

Sep 12, 2020 Video = Reporter Kim Mi-ry

[Site Video] "It shines even from a distance"...Hyunbin, safely returning home

Source: Dispatch

Hyunbin exited the arrival hall with a shining aura even from a distance.

After filming the movie 'Negotiation', he entered Korea through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 12th.

Hyunbin returned home safely and gave off a warm visual.

Candy.png

Meanwhile, 'Negotiation' is the story of a diplomat and a NIS agent struggling to save a Korean kidnapped in the Middle East, and Director Lim Soon-rye grabbed a megaphone. Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin, Kang Ki-young, and Kwon Hyeok appear.

Spoiler

Sep 12, 2020 News Reporter Lee Hana / Photo Reporter Ji Ji Jin

Hyun-bin, returning home from Jordan after filming 'Bargaining'

Source: Newsen

Actor Hyun-bin returned from Jordan after filming the movie 'Negotiation'.

Hyunbin entered Korea through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of September 12th. Hyun-bin kept the schedule for returning to Korea secretly, but the news of his arrival in the country was delivered as the appearance of the stopover at Doha International Airport was revealed through social media.

On that day, Hyunbin arrived at Incheon Airport wearing a black mask and hat, and went through the entry process meticulously according to the quarantine guidelines, and immediately went into self-isolation for two weeks

Spoiler

vRoTrFv.jpg

IgzoCwm.jpg

KG9SmYH.jpg

37HFKi4.jpg

Earlier, Hyun-bin left for Jordan on July 13th to shoot the movie 'Negotiation' with Hwang Jung-min, Kang Ki-young, and Jeon Seong-woo. After arriving at the site, they went through a self-isolation period of 8 days before filming.

The 'Negotiation' team was initially scheduled to conduct local filming in March, but the schedule was delayed due to the spread of Corona 19 around the world. The 'Negotiation' team received permission to shoot for about two months from July after discussion with the Jordanian government.

Prior to Hyun-bin, Hwang Jung-min entered Korea on the 2nd and began self-isolation. Hwang Jung-min returned to Korea earlier than other actors due to the filming of the JTBC drama 'Hush' (directed by Choi Gyu-sik/Kim Jung-min) scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year.

Meanwhile, the film'Negotiation' directed by Im Soon-rye tells the story of a diplomat and an NIS agent struggling to save a Korean kidnapped in the Middle East.

It is a painted work.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

[Fanfiction]

Something In Alhambra 

by charlotte@jeonghyeokl on twitter

Ongoing? - alternate universe

This is a story with Yoo Jin Woo and Yoon Jin Ah as protagonists. It's good. Unfortunately, the author has no plans to put the story on wattpad yet. So we have included it on Janghaven instead. Enjoy!

Read CHAPTER 1 here

Spoiler

CLwtg40.jpg

bxUY7WJ.jpg

vDP70gw.jpg

XvHujSf.jpg

Read CHAPTER 2 here

Spoiler

qEvpMf0.jpg

zmmnTzY.jpg

6w9dbU8.jpg

SnusLVw.jpg

uryLEy5.jpg

uodkxOZ.jpg

J82ewjb.jpg

Read CHAPTER 3 here

Spoiler

EiKMPs4XsAE975W?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKMPs4XsAE975W?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKMPs2X0AEKs45?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKMzfBXsAAb5AN?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKMzfGXcAQokw5?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKMzfEXYAApani?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKMzfNXYAAmL8a?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKNLKMXsAQcfj5?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKNLKPWoAEoqLB?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKNLKOXgAAPQyG?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKNLKjXsAYy7ex?format=jpg&name=medium

EiKNaWbWsAANlF8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Read CHAPTER 4 here

Spoiler

Ei-aGDQWoAIEqG8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ei-aGDSWAAAGtt2?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-aGDRWsAAKCG6?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-aGDnXkAE1EYi?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-awvUWkAAtUl0?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-awvVXcAE1ZvC?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-awvVWAAAilRc?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-awvkWkAAV6al?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-b36PXsAAXrVD?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-b36PWkAAgugG?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-b36PXkAI679s?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-b36_XgAErptL?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-cSlPXkAIL7eU?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-cSlPXsAAtOMz?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei-cSlNX0AAeZek?format=jpg&name=medium

Read CHAPTER 5 here

Spoiler

EljDtvYX0AANI_4?format=jpg&name=medium

EljDtvUXYAA8OQj?format=jpg&name=medium

EljDtvXX0AEN4Ob?format=jpg&name=medium

EljDtvbX0AENapa?format=jpg&name=medium

EljEsL7XUAIPMB-?format=jpg&name=medium

EljEsL7WMAAeZqx?format=jpg&name=medium

EljEsL6XIAMo9uL?format=jpg&name=medium

EljEsL8X0AEww3O?format=jpg&name=medium

EljFhZ_XYAAfSUe?format=jpg&name=medium

EljFhZ-WoAEwRH2?format=jpg&name=medium

EljFhZ_WkAIhckw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Chocolate

binjinsyndrome on instagram has translated 2 videos containing speculations by Korean media - MBN News and Channel A - when the LA grocery shopping photos were published back in Jan 2019.

"This video was quite lengthy and it would take a village to add subtitles to this video.😴🤭 So I opted to upload a fraction of it followed by my 𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 English translation.WHEW!😜" - binjinsyndrome

MBN News

Spoiler

PUvRSOr.jpg

obxFT6A.jpg

QUVHw7M.jpg

9fenE8P.jpg

qgtMBGa.jpg

Channel A News

Spoiler

NSJl1Za.jpg

Z2GllGX.jpg

dUSCWtR.jpg

Or you can refer to binjinsyndrom's instagram posts - MBN NewsChannel A.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2

Both were featured in a Chinese Magazine in 2007!

WcCw9G0.jpg

Source: weibo & tamara@pinkeonjin

The article talks mostly talk about their work, which we have read elsewhere. There is one part that talks about their love life (or lack of) - I have translated that bit here:

[Son Ye Jin] Singlehood

Son Ye Jin received many wedding well wishes because her sister was married recently. Her sister, who is older than Son Ye Jin by two years, works in a bank, her sister’s husband is a plastic surgeon. As a younger sister, she has received some pressure from surrounding relatives who say “it’s your turn next”. However, as she is only 25 years old, Son Ye Jin feels she is able to calmly wait. Nevertheless, she is a little sad that her sister, whom she is very close to, has married. But just before Christmas, she won the poll for “Which female celebrity do you most wish to talk to before Christmas”, and was similarly happy for a while.

[Hyun Bin] Did not know his first infatuation was love

Chosen by online polls as the person “most wanted to marry”, “most wanted as boyfriend for 1 day”, Hyun Bin had never thought he was handsome. He said “I feel that I have an ordinary face, and was not pursued by the girls in High School.” Hyun Bin’s first infatuation happened in High School Year 3. She was a classmate/schoolmate. “At that time, I, myself did not know that I liked her. After not contacting each other for some time then I realised that I actually liked her… for a long time after that I kept reminiscing, wanted to forget but could not, everything could remind me of her.”

Regarding the girlfriends after that, Hyun Bin would not speak of it except to say that they have all grown up with time. Hyun Bin, who has gone though love’s drunken sorrows and tears, thinks that love is like a marathon, and needs courage and patience. “If I liked someone, before she wants to break up, I will not leave her. To talk about break up is very difficult. Both should not easily say words about break up/be flippant about it.” Since splitting with a girlfriend of two years when he first became an actor, Hyun Bin has not had another girlfriend. Since young, he has envied Superman’s cape/ability to fly, and hopes to quickly find a girlfriend because “I want to ride with her in something that can fly into the air to experience the feeling of flying”! [2007]

A weibo reader 皮兔吃嘛嘛香 said "Years later, indeed, you held her flying a parachute and flew well" :lol: [2019]

3VUwK9s.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

@lifeisfullofdrama Yes, definitely another acknowledgement of the ship! The cakes are clearly from shippers and that photo of BinJin!

And here is her message on instagram:

0UrDkwn.jpg

Message continued:
"I’m always appreciate and won’t forget.
We should keep going our health and I hope someday we can meet again and share a warm hug.
Thank you 😊 Be safe 🙏" - SYJ

:love::wow:

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 3

Yay! Ye Jin has updated her IG after N months. Haha

Can't help myself but feel giddy with 2 BinJin cakes included in the post. She didnt have the liberty to "photograph" everything, yet included 2 BJ cakes. Am not complaining. Lol

I saw a post in twitter from a fanclub in PH that one of the flowers in the pic which they sent had a card written for HB, but why does YJ have it included in the IG post? Haha.

Happy shipping BinJin! 

*back to chill shipper mode 

:popcorn:

Edit: twas the fanclub's mistake hence it was delivered to YeJin. Lol

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Heart Eyes 2

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

New article from Japanese Magazine, Anan ❤❤❤❤❤ It includes Hyun Bin's thoughts on CLoY and Yoon Seri. Thank you @cloysauce林杨的鱼粥粥粥粥  and @syjadvocate, PRNforhappiness for translating ❤

anan 2020/09/30 No.2218 [The shape of enthusiasm. / V6] (Japanese) Magazine – 2020/9/23

anan(アンアン) 2020/09/30号 No.2218[熱狂のカタチ。/V6] (日本語) 雑誌 – 2020/9/23

CdzKr5S.jpg

Translated text by therese@syjadvocate

Can you tell us about the similarities and differences between you and Ri Jyeong Hyuk?

HB: RJH is one of the most sincere and warm-hearted characters I've played in my career. He's the type of person who doesn't talk much. Since I'm not a man of many words, I try to express myself through my actions, which may be similar to his personality. As for differences, I don't think I'm as principled as RJH (laughs).

How would you describe yourself in your natural state of mind?

HB: I'm a quiet person. Rather than getting emotional, I tend to understand and accept the situation calmly.

Is that closer to your ideal?

HB: I'm not sure if it's close to my ideal, but I think it's easier to live with the ups and downs of life than with the ups and downs of life (laughs).

What do you think of an independent woman like Yoon-Seri?

HB: Seri is very open about her emotions and she doesn't give up on her work or love. She has a strong personality, doesn't she? Not only that, she also has a warmth and sympathy for others. I think Yoon Seri is the most beautiful* (most wonderful/most fantastic/great) woman in the world.

*beautiful

Spoiler

What excites you the most about working on a new film like CLOY?

HB: The most exciting part of any work is the crank-in moment (start of filming). I'm sure everyone else is as excited as I am, but I get nervous at the same time when I take on a challenge for the first time. It's the first time I'm in contact with my fellow actors and staff, and I can't describe the tension and excitement I feel.

What do you think CLOY became so popular?

HB: think that the heartwarming romance between RJH and Seri was able to bring compassion & hope to the viewers who're tired of the recent rapid changes in their lives. That's why we received so many words of love from the viewers. However, even though some time has passed since the end of the broadcast, we were surprised to learn that people in Japan and the rest of the world still support and love CLOY. I am grateful to you for your interest in Korean dramas.

Translated text by PRNforhappiness

Spoiler

He was asked if he ever watch his old works. He said not purposely watch, but sometime got a chance to rewatch some scenes and made him questioning himself why he was acting like that at that time. Also he mentioned his works in his 20s, “Ireland” as “Kang Guk” he said that portrayed him in his 20/, now in his late 30s, he would act differently as he paid attention to the “process” of how to getting into his character

Part 1: The likeness of RJH and me is I am a quiet person. I prefer to show through my action. In contrary, I’m not such a justice man like RJH. I will decide based on the situation. I don’t live a too serious perfect life but rather enjoy and adapt to my daily life. I am not a kinda person who protect justice as Ri Jyong Hyeok (laughing).

Part2: What do u think of SYJ’s Yoon Se ri character?

YSR is an honest person. She gave all of her on both works and love. She is also considerate on other people’s feeling, that makes her an excellent woman.

Part3: In Cloy, which scene gave you the most excitement?

I think same with every actors, the crack in when start filming.

Part4: Why do you think cloy is so phenomenal popular?

Because the love of RJH and YSR is hard to find in nowadays. Their loves gave hope to people who struggled to their daily lives. We (he said we) hope we can give the audience “a small moment of happiness”. And he thanks that Japan and other countries love K drama this much.

_____

この上でなくdoesn't mean the most, it means, refer from all above mentioned

素敵な女性 excellent woman

Attention, this is more faithful narrative in my opinion:

“YSR gave all to her works and love, meanwhile she cares about other people feelings. These makes her an excellent woman”

More Photos

Spoiler

CdzKr5S.jpg

L5DGncj.jpgNjmtw4p.jpg

v6bJQDi.jpg

25xWVmC.jpg

fMygDX0.jpg

GGgj1YA.jpg

6k8qgQj.jpg

Magazine Snapshot

Spoiler

Cover Celebration 25th Anniversary!
V6
Men with 25 Years of Enthusiasm!

hFSMv9f.jpg

Hbue7QB.jpg

f9O6JJY.jpg

6UzP6kf.jpg

yKRjkfx.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

The most innovative gift must be this joint work by hyunbin.english.global.fanclub and the Taiwan FC. So professionally done!

HYUNBINOPOLY!!!

A Monopoly set customised to Hyun Bin's acting career and personal journey. Look at the Chance and Community Chest cards! So funny! Son Ye Jin would love this - she can add to her briefcase for games :lol:

esld2YG.jpg

2WSYfc0.png

For more details, please refer to Hyun Bin's thread here.

• Insightful 1

Oct 5, 2020 - Updates from BinJin

HYUN BIN

Video Message to Fans

Source: crazylittlething218 | Original from vast.ent

Handwritten Message to Japanese Fans via NHK Asaichi

Spoiler

xinqus8.png

Source: NHK

vWwvS1b.jpg?1

Source: binjindiary

ndkEQ8m.jpg

HLscience CF Update

Spoiler

HkZw0pw.jpg

SON YE JIN

Mega Magazine Featured Article

The Afterglow of the Crash Landing: Son Ye-jin Rises Higher as Smart Signature’s Latest Endorser

By STEPHANIE FERRER | October 5, 2020

zuvowZC.jpg

Spoiler

The actress remains humble as ever as she reaches new heights in her career.

It’s easy to laud someone for their fame and success once they’re already at their peak. And it’s even easier to put them on a pedestal if you don’t know the lengths they’ve gone through to attain their goals—just assuming they effortlessly floated to the top unscathed. We often mentally shroud these people with a cloak of enigma and look at them through doe eyes, as if they’re an immaculate sight to see. But take a look closer and you’ll realize that they bore signs of battle all along, wearing scars and bruises like medals of their triumph. This is the price they paid for their victory—with unwavering determination, hard work, and the power to keep on pushing until the summit is close at hand. Approach them even when they’re at their highest point, and they will show you that they are just as humble as when they were just starting out. “I never think of myself as an international or global actor. I’m so amazed and grateful that [Crash Landing on You] has created a lot of international fans. Your support gives me so much strength, and I always thank you. Thank you for sending me so many letters, flowers, cakes, gifts, and many more and I will surely repay you with a good project,” expressed Son Ye-jin.

The Korean actress’s career was set brilliantly ablaze after her hit K-drama, Crash Landing on You, aired worldwide on Netflix. It was the only thing on everybody’s lips when it came out, and it’s still making waves to this day, months after its launch. The impact of the show was phenomenal, and put the spotlight on Son Ye-jin. Much like her chaebol heiress and CEO character Yoon Se-ri on the show, Ye-jin is the quintessential woman—accomplished, intelligent, poised, brave, creative, and beautiful. Her simple, classic style and sophisticated outlook make her an easy idol to look up to. But she didn’t gain her success overnight. She’s built a long and formidable career marked by diverse and challenging roles in a highly competitive industry.

She made her debut when she was 19, fresh out of high school. Her breakout role in the 2003 film The Classic put her on the map, and she was dubbed the “nation’s first love.” She has since appeared in a wide range of films and series that go beyond romance, such as the historical drama The Last Princess (2016), action film The Pirates (2014), and the political thriller The Truth Beneath (2016). Her versatility as an actress has been widely recognized and praised in the Korean film industry, winning her big awards like the Baeksang Arts Awards, Grand Bell Awards, and Blue Dragon Film Awards.

vv6NBOD.jpg

Her latest work, Crash Landing on You, could undeniably be considered as her most popular and successful project to date. It has reached millions of people, making her face one of the most recognizable in the world and yet she remains modest. “There’s really nothing special about me. In front of the camera, I’m always in character with the given role so I tend to stick to it. But behind the camera, I think I’m just ordinary. I’m just the same person as you guys,” Ye-jin shared shyly. 

One could say that digital streaming has catapulted her career into a whole different height. The ease of watching shows at the click of a button has made it easy for her to gain an online presence and garner a wide audience that spans from east to west. Match that with her amiable temperament, and you’ll see clearly why she was hand-picked to be the newest endorser for Smart Signature here in the Philippines. Alfredo Panlilio, Smart President and CEO and PLDT Chief Revenue Officer, shared why they specifically chose the Korean star as their new icon for Smart Signature: “Well, it was really an easy choice for us. I think we were hoping we could really bring her in, especially with her popularity with Hyun Bin in CLOY, and really she was the perfect choice for us because of that. But at the same time, we are a digital company and we offer digital content to our customers, and there’s so much content on Son Ye-jin in the K-drama platform and space. She’s perfect for us because she’s a very accomplished person and she has made her mark. She’s composed, very empowered, confident, and at the same time she’s also very simple and genuine. The brand promise of ‘Simple. Smart ako’ fits her very well and she has achieved a lot in her life and is perfect to be our endorser for Smart Signature.”

Shooting her commercial for Smart was an adventure on its own. With the pandemic still rampant, she shot with a team in South Korea while being in touch with Smart here in the Philippines. “The actual TVC shoot took place on July 16, but Ye-jin actually asked for a copy of the storyboard and the script two weeks before. She wanted to see if she could actually deliver 100% of the English lines all by herself, so we had prepared two storyboards—one with a voice over and another one where she had to deliver it completely on her own—and we’re just so ecstatic when she said, ‘I’ll do this.’ So, the entire commercial was voiced by Ye-jin herself. It was done completely digitally via Zoom and was supervised by our partners in the Philippines in Unitel Straight Shooters. We wanted to be there physically but we’d take this anytime,” shared Jane Basas, Smart SVP and Head for Consumer Wireless Business. 

qrO4XQl.jpg

Panlilio was also delighted to work with Ye-jin despite only interacting with her online throughout the shoot. “I had a chance to have a Zoom call with her and she was very, very warm when she got to the camera. In fact, she was very welcoming of us as if she wasn’t in the middle of a shoot. She was doing a lot of things, but she took the time to take a call from us and it was very, very warm. She said that she would’ve wanted to do the shoot in Manila and she’s been dying to come to Manila as soon as possible and she wants to visit her fans here. We thanked her for being the endorser for Smart Signature and she was very, very happy, and willing to really come to Manila and say hello to her fans. I said she is very popular here and she is very happy. She’s a very warm and genuine person. She’s very simple. She doesn’t seem to know that she’s very popular; she’s very humble. She really spent time with us and she would’ve lasted longer online if we wanted to, but we knew she was in the middle of a shoot so we had to let her go. She’s really a very nice person and very professional.”

Son Ye-jin, herself, shared how her experience was when they filmed the commercial: “I was a bit worried. The thing that concerned me most was, ‘What if there was a problem with communication?’ But everything went smoothly. I don’t think there was any problem because we were in touch online. It was unfamiliar and felt new. But even if everything was done online, I really felt that they were really kind and nice people. I felt sad though that the shooting was not held in the Philippines. It was also sad for me that I wasn’t able to talk to them face-to-face. Nonetheless, it was nice to be with them virtually.”

Her character in the commercial was far different from what people saw in CLOY. In the video, she can be seen riding a motorcycle and zipping through the streets of Seoul like a heroine in pursuit of her goals, mirroring her real-life personality. It showed a whole new facet to her—more powerful, in control, and determined. Ye-jin’s candid moniker in the industry, “So” which means “cow” in Korean is based on her rigorous work ethic. She’s very meticulous and diligent, so when it came to voicing her own lines and riding the motorcycle, it’s no surprise that she was more than willing to do them herself. “It was so much fun. The staff clapped for me at the end of each cut, so it was funny and I felt energized. We took it until dawn, but it was less tiring,” she shared of her experience. Basa confirmed this, saying, “You know, if there’s one thing that she liked about this campaign, it’s that she got to ride a Ducati motorbike. We knew that she loved the campaign because the character that she portrayed is a very strong woman, a badass chick, and it’s very different from her prior endorsements. We knew how much she loved it because two days after the shoot, she unexpectedly posted a video of the commercial in her personal Instagram account. We wanted to keep this confidential from the fans, but the fans from Korea and from the Philippines just picked it up and we just had to ride that. We couldn’t keep it a secret any longer!”

X6KlrTT.jpg

One of the things that also sets the actress apart is her clear-cut vision of her goals. She’s not fazed by challenging roles, rather she sees them as mountains to be conquered and opportunities to inspire and reach out to people. This is the defining trait that shows how much she embodies the Smart Signature persona. “As an actress, I am always grateful for having a platform to entertain and touch the lives of others through my craft. I thank Smart for giving me a way to specifically reach out to my Filipino fans and inspire them to make a mark in whatever path that they have chosen.” 

A fan of technology herself, Ye-jin admits she uses it more now during the pandemic. “It is true that we spend much more time looking at our smartphones and connectivity more than ever. I use the camera app a lot. Also I am using apps when I drive, listen to music, and study English.” Productive even during her downtime, she makes use of the internet to improve her craft and adopt other skills. Even with her own show on Netflix, she also revealed that she has developed similar watching habits as the rest of us. “I tend to binge-watch. All I need is a sofa and a TV on my day off. And also my smartphone.” Her balance between work and play relies on connectivity, which is also delivered conveniently here by Smart Signature. Powered by Smart LTE, Smart Signature provides the country’s fastest mobile data network. It also offers first dibs on new technology and mobile innovation to subscribers, as well as the latest digital content so people can excel at work and pursue their goals while also streaming the newest K-dramas and K-pop hits without a glitch. It caters to different lifestyles to adapt to every consumer’s needs with a variety of plan structures. Smart Signature also delivers an elevated lifestyle for loyal customers, who can enjoy perks and rewards through points earned via MVP Rewards, among other unique experiences and privileges awaiting subscribers throughout the year.

T3OxqiY.jpg

The woman we see and look up to now—the one with acting awards, blockbuster shows, and the reach and influence of a true tastemaker in the digital and mainstream worlds—was borne by hard work, discipline and wise choices. Her career is marked by partnerships that have let her grow and move forward, never forgetting to show humility on her way to the top and share words of wisdom to those who aspire to chase their goals. “Well, I’m not yet sure if I’ve already succeeded, but I think young people who just started not only in acting but also in other fields are going to be so scared and experience hardships. Same as my experience. But it helps that I’ve always set a goal. And even if reality is not close to that goal, just try your best and imagine yourself in that future. Then make the best out of everything. Then think of that as a step closer to your dream.”

With the wind of success supporting her metaphorical paraglider, we’re sure to see Son Ye-jin soaring higher in the future—this time, landing safely on her goals instead of another country.

Source: Mega

[Comment: This article is very complimentary of Son Ye Jin. Many of the qualities that (I think) make her so attractive to Hyun Bin are mentioned here.

"Ye-jin is the quintessential woman—accomplished, intelligent, poised, brave, creative, and beautiful... But she didn’t gain her success overnight. She’s built a long and formidable career marked by diverse and challenging roles in a highly competitive industry."

"She’s composed, very empowered, confident, and at the same time she’s also very simple and genuine."

"She’s a very warm and genuine person. She’s very simple. She doesn’t seem to know that she’s very popular; she’s very humble."

"The woman we see and look up to now—the one with acting awards, blockbuster shows, and the reach and influence of a true tastemaker in the digital and mainstream worlds—was borne by hard work, discipline and wise choices. Her career is marked by partnerships that have let her grow and move forward, never forgetting to show humility on her way to the top and share words of wisdom to those who aspire to chase their goals."]

Younglim Radio CF

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Sep 3, 2020

Korean superstar and Smart ambassador Son Ye-jin lands on the cover of Speed’s September-October 2020 issue

Since her acting debut in 2001, the versatile actress has proven that she’s a queen at her game, playing different roles—from charming leading ladies to femme fetales—excellently and effectively. As the new face of Smart Signature, Ye-jin reaches out to her Filipino fans and hopes to inspire them to make a mark in whatever path they choose.

Spoiler

VF8vd0x.jpg

uePrfVL.jpg

Rgxzl43.jpg

HROhMeO.jpg

Q7VK3lz.jpg

8OIpeW0.jpg

t8L1wBi.jpg

Download the digital copy from MAGZTERISSUU, and SPEED'S WEBSITE for free until Oct 31, 2020.

Source: speedmagazine.ph & Twitter

Jun 9, 2020

First & exclusive: Hyun Bin lands on PeopleAsia’s cover

By Jose Paolo S. Dela Cruz

After sending the Internet on a frenzy with the recent release of his television commercial and its accompanying behind-the-scenes videos for telco giant Smart Communications, Asian superstar Hyun Bin lands the cover of PeopleAsia magazine’s June-July 2020 issue ⁠—  his first on a printed glossy in the Philippines.

Spoiler

“It was both a smart and a sentimental decision. We chose Hyun Bin because as Captain Ri in the smash hit Crash Landing on You, he personifies an ideal —principled, valiant, gallant and protective of the woman he loves. All that plus his killer dimples and you have a cover for keeps!” says Joanne Rae Ramirez, PeopleAsia’s editor-in-chief.

Set for release next week, the magazine, which was produced in cooperation with Smart Communications, features rare photographs from Hyun Bin’s shoot for the “Simple, Smart ako!” campaign.

Smart-PLDT execs, including president, CEO and chief revenue officer Al Panlilio, SVP and head of the consumer wireless business Jane Basas, PLDT-Smart’s first vice president and head of public affairs Mon Isberto and vice president for corporate marketing and strategy Lloyd Manaloto, also bare their future plans for Hyun Bin and Smart — including a second commercial, a sure visit to the Philippines and a cryptic message from Smart’s Captain, Al Panlilio himself who said, “Captain Ri would be lonely if he’s alone so…”

Source: peopleasia.ph

On Oct 6, 2020, Son Ye Jin's magazine covers for PeopleAsia and METRO.style were released ❤❤❤

In conclusion...

6eFfwky.jpg

Wa98ClD.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1