BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Hyun Bin now?

AUIDqjl.gif

Spoiler

Hyun Bin doesn't have social media. His signature is handwritten letters to fans. So everyone is waiting for his letter.

:lol:

Spoiler

It's been a few days.

But seriously

Spoiler

@__myleona

I don't mean to police others as I honestly this fandom but can we stop being a lil' bit pushy asking when is HB's letter coming out? Aren't agencies' statements & Ye Jin's post not enough? For all we know, he was sitting next to her when she posted that post on Ig.

@calry18

I love how HB allowed SYJ to make her first personal life announcement. HB created a space for SYJ to shine! So I'm super good with no HB letter.

@__myleona

Yes. It'll come out, on their terms & timing. If we can wait for their relationship confirmation, surely we can wait for his letter.

@Tayin204

Me thinks HB wanted to own up to relationship ever since but in deference to YJ's wishes to be private did not do so. YJ probably decided its her turn to stand up for him after being secured that what they have is forever, hence the IG post yesterday.

@davenportsawyer

I want to emphasize on this since I’ve been seeing some tweets alluding to HB not stepping up just bc there’s no activities from him abt the confirmation. Need I remind you all WHO HAS BEEN OUR BIGGEST RECEIPT THIS WHOLE TIME? He’s done more than enough.

@davenportsawyer

Another reminder that THEY DON’T OWE US ANYTHING so be grateful we got anything! The nerve of some people.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 2

DB9JFC1.png?1

Maybe we knew first. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will really fall in love.

lfUNa4g.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who worked together one after another through the movie "Negotiation" and the drama "The Emergency Arrival of Love." The two became official couples when they admitted to dating. The two, who have been embroiled in rumors of a romantic relationship several times, have denied it. This time, he proudly stated that he was the first top star couple of 2021.

xkYobuy.jpg

On New Year's Day in 2021, the two made their official position known through their agencies when rumors of a romantic relationship were reported. The agencies of both sides said, "The two have become connected through their works. After the drama ended, we developed into lovers with good feelings for each other.

Spoiler

They started dating in March last year after the end of Love's crash. Those who were friendly at last year's Baeksang Arts Awards were already in love.

Spoiler

MxlFhss.jpg

Son Ye-jin expressed her feelings to her fans on Instagram. "Thank you for meeting good people and I will try to take good care of them."

ANco0cb.jpg

Standing side by side, the couple, Melo Complete, has already become a reality, saying, "I'll pretend I don't know, so please go out with me."

CREDIT

Editor Oh Oh Oh-Ppeum (Prerence Editor)

photo Ahn Joo-young

Source: vogue korea

Translated by Papago

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

1280px-SCMP_logo.svg.png

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin relationship timeline: before Crash Landing on You K-drama’s ‘RiRi couple’ were spotted together at PiFan, on holiday in LA and appeared in Korean movie The Negotiation

‘BinJin’ made a dream couple in Netflix’s Crash Landing on You – but did you know Son Ye-Jin and Hyun Bin both appeared in 2011 K-drama Secret Garden, and even sat next to each other at 2014’s Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival?

Patti Sunio

Published: 1:43pm, 4 Jan, 2021

Utlf08n.jpg

South Korean drama stars Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin have confirmed that they are dating after co-starring on the hit series Crash Landing on You. Photo: @koreadispatch/Instagram

Every January 1 brings celebrity dating news from Korean media outlet Dispatch, which annually reveals a new idol couple, and for 2021, to many fans’ pleasant surprise, it was Crash Landing on You’s Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

Spoiler

EXUurae.jpg

K-drama stars Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are dating. Photo: @koreadispatch/Instagram

Fondly dubbed RiRi (from their characters’ names Yoon Se-ri and Captain Ri) by fans who’ve been worshipping them since Crash Landing On You’s on-screen romance – or BinJin by fans convinced they’ve been dating since 2018 – all onlookers seem to agree that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are deemed a match made in heaven.

Hyun Bin and Son are both veteran actors in their own right, share the same birth year, and might even seem fated for each other, having crossed paths in the past more than once even before Crash Landing On You. Here’s a timeline.

Spoiler

In 2011, Son Ye-jin made a cameo in Hyun Bin’s hit drama, Secret Garden. She appeared in the last episode as herself. However, they did not meet on set.

In 2014, Hyun Bin and Son attended the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan), where they sat next to each other and were both awarded the year’s Producers’ Choice Awards. BinJin shared a few moments on stage, and the pair walking together felt like a foreshadowing of flames to come.

Following the release of Crash Landing on You, both halves of RiRi won the most popular actor and actress awards at the 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards.

In 2017, Hyun Bin and Son were confirmed to star in the movie, The Negotiation, the first time they would officially work together. “My first impression of [Hyun Bin] was that he had really great skin and hair, and I thought he must be an actor that actresses are really into,” Son is quoted as saying on Soompi.

The report also revealed that Hyun Bin decided to work on the film because Son was going to do it, too. The Negotiation became known for Son and Hyun Bin’s on-screen chemistry despite the plot calling for them to relate to each other through a monitor only. Fans wished for a project that would allow them to film more scenes together in real life.

The Negotiation premiered in September 2018 to a good reception. The movie surpassed one million viewers, and the couple marked this milestone during Korea’s Chuseok celebrations.

qHx1jGv.jpg

K-drama stars Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. Photo: @cjenmmovie/Instagram

Dating rumours began soon after The Negotiation as the couple spent a lot of time together at promotional events. Around this time, Son posted photos with her co-star on Instagram. September is also Hyun Bin’s birthday month, and the two seem to have celebrated it together amid the movie promotions.

mjAnFIo.png

In January 2019 an online post about the couple surfaced claiming that Hyun Bin and Son had been seen travelling together in LA, and even dined in together with Son’s parents. A photo of the couple grocery shopping together also circulated online. However, the rumours were denied, with claims that it was mere coincidence for the two to be in the same place together, noting that Hyun Bin and Son are good friends.

kPQ6U9b.png

Both in-demand endorsers of skincare brands, the two appeared in public for the first time after the rumours a few months later, attending a 10th anniversary party for L&P Cosmetics.

3kqfcYt.png

In May 2019, fans rejoiced as BinJin were confirmed for a new project together: Crash Landing on You. The series premiered worldwide in December 2019.

Crash Landing on You was a massive hit, and the couple’s romantic plotline stirred dating rumours again. The drama’s finale, with Hyun Bin and Son looking like a happily married couple, was too good for viewers not to wish it was true. Dating rumours were again denied, yet there were fans who firmly believed that BinJin ship were an item.

Fast-forward to New Year’s Day 2021, with Dispatch breaking the news that Hyun Bin and Son are dating. The media outlet claimed that they’ve been dating for about eight months.

Both their agencies, Vast Entertainment and MS Team Entertainment have confirmed the news, saying that the actors have decided to date having developed feelings for each other after filming for Crash Landing on You.

CvPHrTN.jpg

K-drama stars Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. Photo: @yejinhand/Instagram

Son confirmed the news herself and posted on her Instagram, saying how she feels a bit embarrassed to be updating her fans about her personal life rather than work. “I’m thankful to have been able to meet a good person, and I’ll work hard to tend [the relationship] with care … The love and support that all of you give me, I’m always keeping it in my heart,” says an English translation of her caption via Soompi.

1ReyW2F.jpg

While Hyun Bin has dated other actresses in the past, such as Descendants of the Sun’s Song Hye-kyo and Kang So-ra, Son has never previously been publicly confirmed to be dating anyone, which makes her personal announcement even more special.

Son also celebrates her birthday this month. BinJin fans hope the couple spend it together and await an update.

Source: SCMP

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Jan 4, 2021

I sent a message to Son Ye-jin after the romance rumor.How is Hyun Bin doing? What is her answer?

Reporter Nam Hye-yeon reading articles

The first official couple of 2021 Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin!

Source: beanhandhk

Full Video without subtitles

Spoiler

First read from @binsshi on twitter. Thanks for the translations.

Just some background, NHY is a Sportseoul reporter and has done interviews with both Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin throughout the years. In fact SYJ even follows her on Instagram and comments on her related posts.

During The Negotiation period, NHY said she asked #SonYeJin this before - 'how's #HyunBin like~?' and SYJ replied with 'because we didn't have many acting scenes together [in the movie], it's still awkward. I'd really like to meet/work with him again in my next work/project'.

Spoiler

Reporter Nam Hye Yeon shared that after the news of #SonYeJin and #HyunBin's relationship were reported, she sent KKT messages to SYJ to congratulate them, saying that she agrees/approves of their relationship and SYJ replied with a 'hehe thank you'. (lol noo she's too cute)

NHY said she asked #SonYeJin before, "Since you both are same-aged friends, don't you understand each other well?" and SYJ replied "I'm early '82-er (born earlier)!! but #HyunBin refuses to speak informally! So he goes 'Son Ye Jin-sshi'..hmph!". (byeee i can hear her saying this)

So in an interview with #HyunBin right after, NHY asked him, "If #SonYeJin is born earlier then she's a noona.." and he replied with "there's no such thing as that these days~" lolll so NHY felt that there were some awkwardness between #binjin then but also some push-pull (밀당).

Thanks @taepyvng

Reporter is not very close to Hyun Bin but people in his circle always say that "Even though he is like an iron wall, once you get through it, he is more warm-hearted and affectionate than anyone". (ibk but it's always so nice to see people mention it as many think he's cold.)

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Jan 3, 2021

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin are getting married?!

Kim Yong-ho, Director of Entertainment

Thanks to @doolyfeels for the text/translation/subtitles.

The person who did this YT Live is a former newspaper journalist named Kim Young Ho. He has close ties to Dispatch, as well at BinJin’s agencies. He’s been in the industry for awhile.

xJe8fPv.jpg

8F8DRKx.jpg

oNMsI81.jpg

Spoiler

N6CFjWP.jpg

1EEV2r4.jpg

NOj7Hgt.jpg

dYb3uxn.jpg

ZGpPWDm.jpg

3R9sql2.jpg

HRpvZ4I.jpg

PRPPrEu.jpg

2MsbAzB.jpg

SomYaXz.jpg

eBKlViH.jpg

He talks about SS couple for a bit and factors of marriage. I didn’t wanna get too deep but in the end he said BinJin really suit each other and hoping for good news.

He said he recently had a meet up with MSteam’s CEO. During that meet up he asked her when would BinJin get married and even she didn’t know lol. He said even though she’s the CEO there are a lot of things she doesn’t know. [Comment: Would the CEO tell a journalist even if she knew?]

Lol this reporter also said he was one of the first people to find out about them dating . He says the truth is making articles about celebrities dating news are the hardest. Even though you know about it there must always be evidence to back it up or else you can’t report it

Spoiler

saW4ZNp.jpg

Source: doolyfeels

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2

[HanCinema's News]

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Only the Latest Drama Couple Turned Real

By William Schwartz on 2021/01/04 at 17:21 PST

U6mHgWY.jpg

The announcement on New Year's Day that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin started a romantic relationship together was surprising but no without precedent. The couple had become famous for their leading roles on last year's hit drama "Crash Landing on You" and rumors about the two had persisted ever since they co-starred in the movie "The Negotiation" back in 2018. Beyond just that couple though, many others who have met through drama work have had a low profile through the years.

Spoiler

photo1290055.jpg

Ryu Jun-yeol and "Hyeri" of "Answer Me 1988" are on such example. Though the drama ended in 2016, to the disappointment of some fans who were hoping their characters would get together, in 2017 the couple announced they were dating in real life. By then "Answer Me 1988" had faded enough from the zeitgeist that the announcement did not get too much attention. However, "Crash Landing on You" remains popular on streaming platforms, making the Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin story bigger news.

Spoiler

In more recent news Kim So-yeon of "The Penthouse" became a big issue for thanking her husband Lee Sang-woo during her acceptance speech at the SBS Drama Awards. The two actually met in the 2016 drama "Happy Home" and were married the next year. Eugene of "The Penthouse" met her husband Ki Tae-young in a similar manner on the set of the drama "Creating Destiny" back in 2009. The two married in 2013 and now have two children.

Eugene also appeared in the 2004 drama "Save the Last Dance for Me" which featured yet another such story, between her co-stars Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young. But these are only the more positive stories. Many other such relationships have ultimately ended in the celebrity pair ultimately parting ways. It is too early to guess just yet what sort of fate may be in store for Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

Written by William Schwartz

Source: Hancinema

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin dating since March: agency

14:26 January 01, 2021

SEOUL, Jan. 1 (Yonhap) -- Star actor Hyun Bin and his on-screen partner in the hit drama "Crash Landing On You," Son Ye-jin, have been dating for eight months, their agencies confirmed Friday.

"The two have become intimate as co-stars and have developed such intimacy into a romantic one as lovers after the series concluded," said VAST Entertainment, the management of Hyun Bin, in a statement.

The two had repeatedly denied the dating rumors. Rumors had particularly intensified during their costarring on "Crash Landing On You," tvN's hit rom-com TV series that launched in December 2019, even followed by reports that the two were arranging a wedding.

The acknowledgement also came from Son's agency, including the fact that the relationship began in March, a month after the conclusion of the TV show.

8fMKl2O.jpg?1

A scene from "Crash Landing On You" provided by tvN (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

Spoiler

Hyun and Son, both born in 1982, achieved global fame on both the small and silver screens of various genres.

Hyun rose to stardom in 2003 via the sitcom "Nonstop 4" and became an Asian heartthrob by starring in "My Lovely Sam-soon." Success of romantic TV series "Worlds Within" and "Secret Garden" made him a globally published star, in addition to his relatively recent works that include "Memories of the Alhambra" and "Crash Landing On You."

Son emerged as the nation's "first love icon" via the films "Lover's Concerto" and "The Classic." Son earned acclamation from movie lovers by perfecting her role in films "A Moment to Remember" and "The Last Princess." She earned her place as a rom-com queen through multiple hit TV shows, including "Something in the Rain" and "Crash Landing on You."

jwc@yna.co.kr

Source: yonhap

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Jan 7, 2021

READ WITH CAUTION. THIS MAY NOT BE A LEGITIMATE ARTICLE AS THERE IS NO SOURCE. OR TREAT AS FICTION.

@momlifealways

Translated this article into English and will be sharing below: To sum up, perfume receipt isn’t exactly a receipt but more of speculation by fans. Whatever is said is quoted from an unnamed K-Ent source. Enjoy the feels nonetheless!

main-logo.png

QsW5VUo.jpg

Spoiler

4LL6nOl.jpg?1

UnNXCD4.jpg?1

jCUHYCv.jpg?1

w7fxjlX.jpg?1

39ad880.jpg?1

vkPFRbY.jpg?1

EDcVb18.jpg?2

YrhyEMG.jpg?1

7pXnZ5O.jpg?1

Original article: jisin.jp

@celest1al1

At the time, shippers looked into it, and many different stylists received that same perfume... not just Bin and Jin’s stylists... so it’s not a legit receipt.

@binjinfeed

the article says he was distressed by the b!nkyo rumor but it's the way they chose the word "彼は心を痛めていた" which can also be translated to "he was deeply hurt", "hurt his heart", "broke his heart" etc. i hate those people for hurting them.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Insightful 1

xzulalogo,402x.png.pagespeed.ic.XAbFTHbNYo.webp

7 Ways Son Ye Jin Breaking Her 20-Year Official Dating Hiatus For Hyun Bin Shows Us That We Shouldn’t Settle

January 08, 2021

Spoiler

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-cover-2-990x500.jpg

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

2021 got off to a great start for K-drama fans worldwide when the news broke that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are officially together. ICYMI, the pair are the lead actors for the hit drama, Crash Landing On You (CLOY). After months of speculation from fans, their agencies confirmed that they’d taken the romance off-screen. According to their reps, the stars started seeing each other in real life from March 2020. 

Hyun Bin is no stranger to public relationships, having dated actresses like Song Hye Kyo and Kang Sora. But this is Son Ye Jin’s first official dating announcement since her acting debut in 2001 at age 18. 

xson-ye-jin-high-standards-600x400.jpg.p

During an interview with Son Ye Jin, KBS brought up this footage from 2007 when a foreigner asked her why she was single and she said she has high standards

Prior to meeting Hyun Bin, the actress has never been in a confirmed public relationship. She’s even mentioned that she is single because she has high standards [Comment: I think she was joking at the time]. In a 2018 interview with Soompi, Son Ye Jin also shared that she is “bad at dating” and finds the process of finding someone suitable to be more difficult as one gets older.

Here are 7 reasons why Son Ye Jin breaking her 20-year official dating hiatus for Hyun Bin shows us why we should never settle easily when it comes to looking for a partner. 

1. She found a “good person” she wants to be with 

Spoiler

xsyj-flowers.jpg.pagespeed.ic.uwaoqrJw48

In the caption accompanying Son Ye Jin’s Instagram post about their relationship, the actress shared that she’s happy to have found a “good person” to be with.

“Good” can mean many things, but it’s clear that Hyun Bin has been a gentleman to her since even before they were a couple.

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-gentlemanly-2-600x4

Hyun Bin holding onto Son Ye Jin’s arm when she almost tripped onstage

In a press conference for The Negotiation (2018), the actress almost tripped. Hyun Bin immediately reached out for her arm to help her stabilise herself. At another event, Hyun Bin even offered his spot in the centre to Son Ye Jin so she could have the spotlight.

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-cloy-gentleman-600x

In a behind-the-scenes clip for CLOY, Hyun Bin was spotted fixing Son Ye Jin’s hair in between takes, so she would look her best on-screen. 

Seeing how well Hyun Bin treats her, Son Ye Jin’s 20-year wait for her ideal man was not in vain. 

2. He celebrates her strengths and is inspired by her…

Spoiler

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-compliment-600x400.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin wrote compliments to each other for a game segment on The Swoon

Part of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s CLOY promotions included appearing in a few segments on YouTube channel, The Swoon. One of these segments segments was a game where they each had to read out a few compliments. They then had to pick out the one they thought the other person had written.

Hyun Bin wrote, “I cheer on the beauty and acting skills of Actress Son, who always works hard whenever and wherever! Don’t hold back on that beauty and acting ability, and continue working hard like a cow.” He even brings up her nickname, “Cow” Ye Jin. It is a play on her name and is meant to indicate that she works hard, like a cow.

At a separate press conference for CLOY, Hyun Bin was once again effusive with his praise for Son Ye Jin. Speaking of his impression of the actress on-set, he shared, “She has great qualities. I was curious about so many things about her like how she prepares for and acts out the scenes. When we meet on set, she has a lot prepared for the scenes we’re about to do. This challenges me to do better and I learn a lot from her.”

A good relationship should have you striving to be the best version of yourself, just like how Hyun Bin is inspired by Son Ye Jin to work hard and be a better actor. 

3. …and she feels the same way about him

Spoiler

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-the-swoon-600x400.j

In a different segment for The Swoon, the 2 actors were asked what they did to prepare for their roles in CLOY. Son Ye Jin immediately started listing out the things Hyun Bin had to learn. The actor took lessons on how to speak in the North Korean dialect and how to play the piano.

The way Son Ye Jin was able to answer for Hyun Bin so quickly shows just how well she knows her boyfriend and how proud she is of him.

While most of us are not colleagues with our partners, being aligned in terms of values and work ethics is always a good thing.  

4. Find someone who looks at you like…

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-tangled.jpg.pagespe

If you’ve ever seen photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin together at any event, the news of them being together would come as no surprise. The pair has often been photographed stealing glances at each other during interviews and awards ceremonies.

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-find-someone-that-l

Basically, the two of them are living examples of the “Find someone who looks at you like…” meme.

5. They encourage each other to discover new interests and experiences

Spoiler

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-dispatch.jpg.pagesp

The couple has been spotted going for golf sessions as they both enjoy playing the sport. In fact, Dispatch Korea broke the news of the actors’ relationship by sharing photos of Son Ye Jin carrying golf clubs while waiting for Hyun Bin to pick her up. 

It is worth noting that fans of the actress have brought up the fact that Son Ye Jin started gaining an interest in golf after meeting Hyun Bin, who is known to be an avid fan of the sport.

No matter whether Son Ye Jin picked up the sport for Hyun Bin or herself, it’s still nice to see them spending time together doing what they love. 

6. Teasing each other is part and parcel of their relationship

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-teasing-600x400.jpg

Spoiler

Being able to tease and have fun with your other half is a sign of a healthy relationship.

In the interview with The Swoon, Hyun Bin was asked how similar his character in CLOY is to him in real life. He answered that they are both responsible, charming and take their jobs seriously. Son Ye Jin listened and nodded like she agreed, though she jokingly responded by asking if he was bragging about himself.

In turn, Hyun Bin waved his arm in front of Son Ye Jin when she did not reply to him later on in the same video. He commented, “I thought she was spacing out”. This was in reference to what Son Ye Jin mentioned when asked what she enjoys doing in her free time.

Seeing them joke around with each other so easily and making each other smile gives us a glimpse of just how playful they are in their personal time and how happy they are with each other.

7. He makes compromises for her 

Spoiler

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-instagram.jpg.pages

In a relationship, compromising is important when it comes to understanding your significant other and showing you care. Similar to Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin is another Korean A-lister who does not use social media and keeps his personal life private. The latter’s girlfriend, however, is very active online, especially on Instagram. 

xhyun-bin-son-ye-jin-instagram-3.jpg.pag

Since meeting in 2018, Son Ye Jin has posted multiple photos and videos with Hyun Bin, which he had most likely given his “okay” to. For a private person like Hyun Bin to allow snippets of his personal life to be shared online is no small matter. It proves how he must care a great deal for Son Ye Jin, and shows us how we can afford to make tiny sacrifices to keep our significant other happy.

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin Are The Ultimate Power Couple

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s relationship is proof that waiting for the right person takes time. But, it will be well worth it.

Source: zula

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Jan 10, 2021

Son Ye Jin Liking Spree 2.0

Liking Spree 1.0 - Jun 9, 2020

At that time, SYJ's liking of the 40 instagram posts including those of her with Hyun Bin during Baeksang was a clear statement. We took that as a hint of their relationship. For more info, click here.

Liking Spree 2.0 - Jan 10, 2021

Her relationship with Hyun Bin is now official. This post summarises their journey (their destiny). At the same time, it is her birthday tomorrow. Could this be her "way of saying 'thank you': she appreciates and is aware of all the things everyone has done on her birthday" [source: @yejinstan]?

3SI6bv8.jpg

Translation

Spoiler

zx62bFf.jpg?1

Fans had placed several ads in celebration of her birthday on Jan 11, 2021 and posted these and other well wishes on instagram. These are some of the posts she liked [yejinhand].

Spoiler

P8M4UaQ.jpg

BmJd9WP.jpg

93cUPOe.jpg

OE3bxpb.jpg

zGZklwN.jpg

pWsso0S.jpg

Source: sonyejinbr

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Joint CF for Smart? 🤤🤩

On Jan 10, 2021, there was a rumour from SYJ DC Gallery that both HB and SYJ were filming.

Spoiler

q4QvQg8.jpg

XyQzNXq.jpg?1

Source: @tangerinebysheh

It was later thought to be the stunt doubles. This photo was found online.

EW9T9BZ.jpg

Source: @_myleona

Son Ye Jin's Smart CF in Aug 2020 ended with her saying "How do I know it's meant to be", a car pulling up aside her Ducati and both riding off. It followed Hyun Bin's CF end May 2020 and had the same theme. The plot seemed like there should be a meeting between both in a 3rd CF. Will there really be one?

OFxYMXE.png

Spoiler

While waiting, a fan combined both CFs and voila!

Source: CJ Creations [not sure if the edit was originally by binjinsgrocery?]

From the people who worked on the Smart Campaign after then Jan 1 announcement.

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

Jan 11, 2021

Happy Birthday Son Ye Jin!

I love Son Ye Jin for Hyun Bin. She's hardworking, strong, sensible, successful and of course beautiful. But she's also witty, mischievous and fun to be with! How much laughter they must have together. ❤❤❤❤❤

Snippets

@YOWNSERI

"to the loml yejinhand, happy happy birthday! hope you enjoy your day with your good personnnn ily so much" #HappyYejinDay #YEJIN0111

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hyun Bin's PH Fan Club has sent a cake to Son Ye Jin for her birthday. It's so cute! 🥰💝😍

And it says "To Hyun Bin's GREAT LOVE"! 😍

MmfgQjv.jpg

And C-fans sent a SMEG!!!!! A most aweome gift! 😎 Not sure if it is for SYJ or HB but they can use it together - it's like a wedding gift anyway LOL 🤣

FmGIlwl.jpg

Source: @pinkeonjin

Other gifts

Spoiler

ErcGIqCUYAEInD0?format=jpg&name=large

ErcRK5SUYAIfpwl?format=jpg&name=900x900

ctto

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

logo_b.png

"Will they walk down the aisle together?" Fans wonder if Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin will tie the knot

Jan 13, 2021

aFv8o8g.png

Son Ye Jin is an actress who captivated the hearts of many viewers in both dramas and films. 

She has received much love from fans for her easy-going personality, passion for action, and also her unchanging optimistic mind. She has been well known for her loyalty and values in human relationships as she remained with the same management company for over twenty years. Given the nature of the entertainment industry, it is not easy to spend such a long time with one agency or maintain long relationships with others. However, for Son Ye Jin, she has been going to the same salon for twenty years, maintaining relationships with her acquaintances for years.

Given Son Ye Jin's personality, many expected her to be honest when the first rumors of dating actor Hyun Bin surfaced. Still, many fans and close acquaintances of Son Ye Jin believed there were special reasons for her denial.

y7r1jRq.png

The relationship that Son Ye Jin formed with Hyun Bin began back in 2018 when they filmed the movie 'The Negotiation' together. Even though the two actors starred in the same movie, they often filmed on different floors and only came into minimal contact with each other. Son Ye Jin even said in an interview that she had only gotten to know Hyun Bin when they were traveling to different cities to promote the film.

A few months after the release of the movie, the two were seen at a mart together in the U.S. which immediately led to the first dating rumors. The dating rumors continued and they became inseparable after filming the tvN drama 'Crash Landing On You.'

zro0gcv.png

On January 1st of 2021, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin made headlines as the two announced they were dating confirming various dating rumors. After their love has been confirmed, fans have turned their focus on whether they will walk down the aisle together or not. 

Many speculate that there is a high possibility that the two celebrities will soon get married as many suggest that they have spent a relatively long time together being in two projects. An official from the entertainment industry who knows the two well predicted the possibilities of marriage saying, "They are both nearing the age of 40, and they would not have admitted their relationship so impulsively given their age."

Many fans are also revisiting past interviews with the actress where she said, "Marriage? It's always a goal that I dream of, but at times I'm sad because I feel it's getting further away from me. I concentrated on work for such a long time that I've passed my mid-thirties already. If I've decided that I wasn't going to get married, then I wouldn't be worried but I want to get married, and I'm ready to be married if I meet someone. I want to be married before I turn 40."

Source: allkpop

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

logo_629_6_20200916191806.png

Son Ye-jin's "Add Love" Will You Get Married?

Input2021.01.13. 8:02 AM | crystal2021.01.13. 8:35 AM

Reporter Kang Il-hong

8vslseK.jpg

The feeling of love is bound to be revealed from a fluttering look. Son Ye-jin is having a photo time at the end of tvN's drama "Urgent Landing of Love," which she worked with Hyun Bin. / Reporter assigned

"I'm not a self-believer [Comment: think they are referring to remaining single forever]. I have to get married by the age of 40."

[The Fact| Reporter Kang Il-hong]

Son Ye-jin (39) is an actress who has captivated both the small screen and the small screen with her modest appearance that is not much different from ordinary women in their 30s. At the same time, her freshness and first love from her debut remain unchanged. She is also an actress with a positive mind. It is not easy to let go of a once-in-a-lifetime relationship that people around him say is "nothing."

This is seen as a trust toward others and a warm humanity. The agency and loyalty are well-known. Kim Min-sook, the head of MS team, who selected her as a senior at a girls' high school, has been working with her for more than 20 years. Given the nature of the entertainment industry, it is not easy to spend such a long time together. Even hair salons have been using the same place for 20 years since their debut.

That much, they value 'relationship' rather than 'benefit'. She believes that if you leave in search of better conditions based on the advantages and disadvantages, you can be in the opposite position when the situation changes. In response, CEO Kim Min-sook [?] said, "As I have grown in status as a top actress, I feel a strong sense of human consensus as I always try to keep my original intentions even though there will be many temptations around me."

Ids3ea5.jpg

The flame of love with Hyun Bin was first lit in the 2018 film "The Negotiation." Soon after the release of the movie, "Negotiation," Son posted a photo of her with Hyun Bin on her SNS account during her public relations stage greeting. /Son Ye-jin's

<unk> The feeling of love is an expression of a fluttering heart, and after the development of 'lovers' interest is marriage

Son is also a relatively straightforward style in her personality. When she denied rumors of his romantic relationship with Hyun Bin several times, fans seemed to understand, saying, "There must have been something special inside." As the "embarrassing" situation of recognizing "lovers" developed in the new year, Son Ye-jin immediately posted a message on social media, and the number of supporters rather than disappointment increased by 500,000. The flame of love with Hyun Bin was first lit in the 2018 film "The Negotiation." It was a relationship that was confronted with "enemy," not melodrama, and although the floors were video-acting in different spaces, the feeling was already different. In a face-to-face interview (Special Interview) with me right after the release of "The Negotiation," Son Ye-jin confessed, "I learned about Hyun Bin's charm while making stage greetings across the country."

The feeling of love is the expression of a good heart, a fluttering heart, and the expression of one's face is bound to be revealed. In the end, the fans notice first. A few months after the movie's release, the two were filmed together at a mart in the U.S., which immediately led to rumors of a romantic relationship. Since then, rumors of a romantic relationship have continued, and the relationship has deepened inseparable as they work together in the tvN drama "The Emergency Arrival of Love."

5u1DbXZ.jpg

Son Ye-jin is an actress with a positive mind. It is not easy to let go of a once-in-a-lifetime relationship that people around him say is "nothing." The photo was taken two years ago during Kang Il-hong's Special Interview with me. /The Fact DB

"(Hyun Bin) is taciturn, but humorous and considerate of others," Son Ye-jin said.

After their love is confirmed, fans' real interest is whether they are married or not. As the past moves tell us, it is speculated that they have been working together in the two works in a row, spending a relatively long time together, and getting to know each other enough. An official from the entertainment industry, who knows the two well, predicted the possibility of marriage, saying, "Both of them are almost 40 years old, and they would not have admitted their relationship on impulse."

"Marriage? It's always a dream, but it's always a shame it's getting farther away like a mirage. I'm already well past my mid-thirties because I'm absorbed in my work without thinking. If I decided not to do it at all, I wouldn't have to worry about it, but I'm not a bachelor. Whenever I meet someone nice, I'm always on the phone, but I have to do it when I'm 40." (Son Ye-jin, in 'Special Interview of Kang Il-hong')

During an interview two years ago, Son Ye-jin said, "(Hyun Bin) is quiet, but he is humorous and listens to others well, not just me." He is also full of humor in private. There are many couples in the entertainment industry who met in the same work and got married. Acknowledging her romantic relationship, Son Ye-jin's confession of "Adding Love" remains a strange afterglow.

eel@tf.co.kr

Source: Naver

Translated by Papago

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

MSTeam Video thanking fans for SYJ's birthday gifts

Jan 11, 2021

• Son Ye Jin's birthday
  • Fans were fretting why MSTeam, SYJ's long-time agency, did not release birthday wishes for SYJ.

Jan 12, 2021

• MSTeam released a video thanking fans. As with most things by MSTeam, the video was "old-fashioned" and not up to current professional standards.
  • Some fans complained and used harsh words including "incompetent". Generally, they said MSTeam was not doing its job to properly promote its artistes.
  • Others were more tolerant and highlighted that we should be thankful that they made an effort to produce a video, included English text to thank international fans or that fans should provide gentle constructive criticism instead.
  • There was even an article written about it by topstarnews!

Spoiler

Jan 13, 2021

• In the wee hours, the comments on Youtube were suddenly deleted.
  • Then the video was deleted too.
  • A new video was uploaded at 3am [the poor chap who rushed this 😢].
  • Fans are now more satisfied and are appreciative that MSTeam listened.

Spoiler

My take is, to be fair:

• It's harsh to say an agency is not doing it's job just because it is outdated in terms of technology and new forms of promotion. There are probably many things done behind the scenes or by connections, professional/emotional guidance to develop an artiste's capabilities/character etc. that we don't see. Good PR/marketing or a nice video is not going to help an artiste get a good role or be a good actor.
  • MSTeam had launched a new website recently [http://msteam.co.kr/] which looks good. It shows that they are aware and are trying to make improvements. Perhaps they just need more time.
  • But it is true that the first video could have been better aesthetically. Fans can feedback but it would be better if we did not demand and scold. Bey@twitter did it in a friendly and humourous way 😂😎

Anyway, now they can consult Vast anytime! :lol:

Edited by Chocolate
  • Insightful 1