BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

The TVC was shot on Jan 12, 2021. And planned to be released on Valentine's day. I suppose if they hadn't confirmed on Jan 1, the ad could still go on. It would be just another work project while binjin fans go nuts lol.

But I'm glad they confirmed before the ad was released. Once it is out in the open, they can be relaxed and natural. Hopefully as a result, the behind-the-scenes will be more carefree, sweeter! And just maybe, they may like to see the public's reaction. It would be a good gauge if they ever consider another cf/drama/movie together again. They look like they really enjoy being together, working together, so much 🥰🥰🥰

xCo5Hw0.png

khdS8vR.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

Ms Jane Basas mentioned that the "renewal contract" was signed before their confirmation - was this referring to the contract for the 3rd CF or the 3rd was included with a renewal/extension?

"much sooner" = BinJin did not have to think too long before accepting the 3rd CF?

That means they were ready to step out. They are seasoned professionals. They know what people are going to say if they do a joint CF, especially if the storyline is romantic. And they were willing to take the heat. They had a plan. ❤

MIcMSwC.png

• Like 1

4e6MmfM.jpg

From left: Reel- and real-life couple Son Ye-Jin and Hyun Bin; Ben&Ben

Son Ye-Jin says 'I do' to Hyun Bin in new TVC with Ben&Ben song as theme

Kathleen A. Llemit (Philstar.com) - February 15, 2021 - 2:31pm

Spoiler

MANILA, Philippines — BinJin fans are on cloud nine on February 14 as they were treated to the latest "kilig"-inducing TV commercial featuring their famous real-life K-drama couple.

Smart Communications released the TVC featuring "Crash Landing On You" (CLOY) stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin on Valentine's Day, much to the delight of fans.

It is CLOY all over again for many RiRi (from the name of the drama's couple Capt. Ri and Yoon Se-ri) and BinJin fans. The TVC started with an exciting scene where Hyun Bin drives a car. His interest is piqued when he sees a fast-approaching motorist driving a cool bike. The face is hidden and their paths went separate ways. Next scene opens with Hyun Bin seemingly searching for someone in a crowded city aided by 5G technology. 

"What do you do when what you desire is beyond reach?" Ye-jin is heard saying while a few seconds later, Hyun Bin, speaks. "You use power that breaks barriers."

His search stops when he sees her as a life-size hologram and in seconds, Ye-jin becomes real before his eyes.

"Do you believe this is possible?" Hyun Bin asks. Ye-jin replies, "I do." Cue in Ben&Ben's newest romantic single "Inevitable."

Much like a climax to a trilogy, the latest TVC wrapped up an online clamor that started last June when Smart crash-landed into fans’ hearts via Hyun Bin’s "Simple. Smart Ako" TVC, followed by another much-talked about Smart Signature TVC featuring Son Ye-jin last August.

These TVCs fueled anticipation for a joint TVC among fans.

“Finally! The wait is over for all of us K-fans who have been wishing for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin to be together again. We heard your clamor, and we read all your #InSmartWeTrust posts so we knew this was inevitable. We had to make this happen. You are all part of this sweet journey, and we owe this to you, our dear subscribers. Enjoy,” said Jane Basas, Senior Vice President and Head of Consumer Wireless Business at Smart.

Paolo Guico of Ben&Ben noted about their latest single released by Sony Music, “'Inevitable," is a song that tries to describe the nature of fate, and how all our actions somehow lead us to some better place that is destined for us.

"It’s also a song about being real with someone, and that no matter how scary that may seem at times, there is freedom in bearing your truest nature with someone dear to you, even if that someone is yourself," he explained.

He admitted that many members of the nine-piece folk rock band are fans of the hit Korean drama.

“Many of us are mega fans of the CLOY couple, so this is definitely a dream collaboration with Smart. We can't help but be kilig and at the same time wish that our co-fans who would hear the song would also connect it with the evolving story of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. It's also our gift to the fans, and to the couple as well. We'd like to thank Smart for this amazing opportunity."

Source: philstar

• Heart Eyes 1

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin win netizens' hearts this Valentine's day with their new ad

Feb 15, 2021

f1EfIeS.jpg

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin win netizens' hearts with their new advertisement for the Philippines' telecommunications company Smart Communications, Inc. 

On February 14th, a post introducing the couple's latest advertisement made its way around the Internet. In the released commercial, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are seen giving a true love birds' vibe, affectionately looking at each other. In the interview revealed with the commercial, Hyun Bin said, "I really enjoyed filming this, so I hope the video could capture and relay the on-set atmosphere." It was reported the couple had signed the ad contract with the company about a year ago before they began publicly dating. 

Some of the comments for the happy couple include:

"They just make my hearts warm. I'm happy for them"

"Can you two please get married?"

"The chemistry between them is impeccable"

"Picture perfect couple doesn't exi-"

"I don't understand why I'm smiling"

"lol good for the company"

"For some reason, watching other people's relationships is entertaining."

"Wow they really succeeded in chasing two rabbits: relationship/love and career/money"

"I just gained back my 20/20 vision"

Spoiler

Check out the ad below. What do you think?

Source: allkpop

Edited by Chocolate

@yejinsuniverse

[TRANS] theqoo HOT Category: "Hyun Bin, Son Yejin Joint CF and Interview" (KNETZ REACTION)

Link

*49,000+ views

*480+ comments

(sooo many people saying they look good together ~~ as expected)

BhBjJ2f.png

@yejinsuniverse

ANOTHER TRENDING POST ~ (this one is more recent)

[TRANS] theqoo HOT Category: "Son Yejin - Hyun Bin, who are making money and dating (KNETZ REACTION)

Link

"Hyun Bin's eyes following Son Yejin's actions 😭😭😭😭"

*28,000+ views

*390+ comments

Gz4KgDO.png

• Like 1

sd25zoC.png

Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin couples are coming out even the wedding rumors

[Reporter Lee Hyun-taek] Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin, who became lovers through the crash landing of love, are engulfed in marriage rumors. An online community posted a post saying, 'Hyunbin Son Yejin ㄹㅇ Will you marry?' The author talked about the possibility of marriage between Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin. Why are the couple Hyunbin and Son Yejin caught up in the marriage rumor?

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin appear together in an advertisement to show off the appearance of a friendly couple, and interest in marriage is drawing. On the 14th, the Philippine news agency Smart released an advertisement video featuring Hyunbin and Son Yejin on the official YouTube channel.

In the released video, Hyunbin and Son Yejin boasted the atmosphere of lovers with unhidden eyes. In particular, the two people standing face to face before the end of the advertisement are attracting attention because they cannot hide their real smiles at each other. Hyun-bin is smiling while staring at Son Ye-jin, and Son Ye-jin is laughing while hitting Hyun-bin with his mischievous glances like a mischievous.

Exactly when the two people filmed the ad is not disclosed. However, since the end of tvN 'Crash Landing on Love', the two have developed into lovers, and as they admitted that they became lovers after the end of the drama in January, it is presumed that they were filmed after they developed into lovers. In the interview video after shooting, "I hope that the atmosphere of the scene can be conveyed well as this video was taken happily."

In particular, the couple, who are embroiled in rumors of their marriage due to an unusual public relationship, is drawing attention to their confident couple's behavior as if they don't care about the marriage rumor. Unlike most top stars who hide various stories related to dating after the recognition of their romantic relationship, the two even appear to be a proud top star couple, filming a commercial together.

DIE0MGK.jpg

Marriage rumors have emerged after the recognition of the two's dating. The two are of good age for marriage, and Son Ye-jin's first public romance after his debut is also affected, but Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin's undisclosed moves are lighting up the marriage theory. When Hyun Bin recently purchased a new high-end villa located in Achiul Village, Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do, speculation has been raised that he is about to marry Son Ye-jin. However, Hyunbin's agency immediately refuted, saying, "The speculation that you bought a honeymoon house to live with Son Ye-jin is absolutely not true."

Fans are waiting for Hyunbin and Son Yejin to deliver good news this year, so they are also interested in the future of the two who will lead the ad couple. Netizens who heard this news responded, "I think I'm going to get married when I see you filming an advertisement together",  "When I see Son Ye-jin's first public relationship, it seems like there's something", and "This is a crash landing of love."

Top Star News 2021/02/15

Source: topstarnews

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

logo_kstarlive_black.svg

ryduPdY.jpg

Korean Netizens React to Hyun Bin and Son Yejin's First Couple CF for a Wireless Service Provider in the Philippines

Feb 15, 2021

Celebrity couple Hyun Bin and Son Yejin have been featured in a new commercial film!

On February 14, a wireless service provider in the Philippines, Smart Communications, dropped their new commercial film starring Hyun Bin and Son Yejin. It's said that the commercial was filmed before Hyun Bin and Son Yejin announced their relationship earlier this year.

l3HRdix.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'Smart Communications' Screenshot

Although the CF is not for a Korean company, it has been circulating in multiple Korean online communities. A lot of Korean Netizens have been amazed at how the company actually spent huge sums of money on their models.

Several comments found on the web read, "Wow, even Korean companies cannot pay them for a commercial together," "The marketing team must be a huge fan of 'Crash Landing on You,'" "They released it on Valentine's Day, what a strategy," and more.

Without further ado, you can watch the commercial film below.

Spoiler

Source: kstarlive, yejinstan

coco💚^.^@1982___1982

weehhee rough translation of some main points in the interview:

• Binjin's skinship and expressions in the CF appear to be extra natural because they are a real couple
  • As it's the first CF they did after confirmation, it's receiving popularity for their perfect chemistry as a couple
  • CLOY is a popular drama still sparking discussions in SE Asia, so a guest thinks we may be able to see the two filming CFs more often not only in SK but also abroad
  • It's interesting for a couple to film a joint CF in SK because normally only married couples do that, let alone abroad

@PRNforhappiness

“It’s very rare they shot a cf together when they are only gfbf, not married (in SK mostly only married couples do CF together)”

“Their choice is very interesting. Because from what we know/domestically, we've have not seen many non-married couples do CF, but there re few married couples shooting http://cfs.It's an eyeopener that a (non-married) couple shot an overseas CF."

8qT8J9f.jpg

The complete video

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin sent framed photos to Ms Jane Basas of Smart after the CFs ❤❤❤❤❤

From these separate frames, after their individual CFs in Jun and Aug 2020:

RLE29l1.jpg?1

Source: cowbinjin

To this - in one frame ❤ after their joint CF.

(These were likely taken at the time of filming the video message as the clothes seem the same.)

n0ZBiFW.jpg

Source: JJ Basas

Something interesting coming?

Spoiler

2oaa5wl.png

ymhfzwr.png

Edited by Chocolate

There was a miscommunication by Smart on the release of the BTS for the "Inevitable" ad. Seems they had not confirmed Vast and MSTeam's approval before announcing the release. Delay could also be due to the Lunar New Year holidays. Thus, the BTS is scheduled for 22 Feb instead.

Meantime, on Feb 15, they released a teaser to the BTS instead (refer to last 30s of this video - it seems more like a bts for their earlier individual ads).

Edited by Chocolate

@LiveSmart

#SmartBinJin is the gift that keeps on giving. Here’s a short message from them this season of love! #SmartBinJinTogether

Though this was a short and purely corporate message, it generated a few good laughs and some tender comments from fans.

jo ^.^@cheonnunn

The video is so short but can really feel how much YJ relies and likes HB?? IDK sometimes can’t help but think about how YJ have always said that she felt lonely at times and that she wants to settle down with her own family too but such stuffs are not easy to come by. But now she finally found someone whom she’s not afraid to stand by with, someone whom she’s willing to announce her relationship with after 20 yrs and even confirming it on her own personal sns.. she’s been independent for so long but now she finally found someone she can truly lean on.

:lol:

Spoiler

DUzvrLB.png

Someone mentioned they had magnets at their shoulders 🤣 but I can't find that tweet.

P85LtNP.png

Pt96mqf.png

Edited by Chocolate