BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Jan 23, 2021

logo_b.png

Hyun Bin leaves a lasting impression at the '2020 APAN Star Awards' with his acceptance speech

1611423076-esawvtyvkairnsl.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin took home the Daesang(Grand Prize) at the '2020 APAN Star Awards'.

On January 23rd, the 7th 'APAN Star Awards' were held to recognize celebrities who made a contribution to Korean Television and Hallyu. The award show was initially scheduled for November, but it took place in January due to a resurgence of COVID-19 in Korea.   

Hyun Bin won Daesang with 'Crash Landing on You', and his acceptance speech made a lasting impression on viewers. Hyun Bin said, "I'm so grateful to start off the new year with such an honorable award. I have a feeling I should do better this year as a response to this award. I've received so much love thanks to 'Crash Landing on You' all year last year and even to this date. Thank you to my fans and viewers who have been supporting and watching 'Crash Landing on You' all over the world."

He continued, "I am so thankful for Jeong Hyeok's best partner Yoon Se Ri, Ye Jin. I believe it was Ye Jin, who portrayed Yoon Se Ri so well, made RiJeong Hyeok look so much cooler. I wanted to say thank you. I will do my best to show my better self in the near future to all of you." The viewers reacted that his acceptance speech was sweet and respectable because he showed gratitude to actress Son Ye Jin as his co-lead, not as his girlfriend although the couple has publicly announced their relationship. 

Congratulations to Hyun Bin and all the winners! You can see the full list of winners here

Source: allkpop

Edited by Chocolate

KT_s_logo.jpg?20190408-1

Hyun Bin thanks Son Ye-jin after winning grand prize at 2020 APAN Star Awards

oY4Douw.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin poses at the 2020 APAN STAR AWARDS held at the Grand Peace Palace of Kyung Hee University in Seoul, Jan. 23. / Courtesy of 2020 APAN AWARDS organizing committee

By Kwak Yeon-soo

Jan 24, 2021

Hyun Bin thanked his girlfriend Son Ye-jin after winning the grand prize at the 2020 APAN Star Awards for his role as a North Korean elite soldier in tvN's "Crash Landing on You." The two became a real-life couple after acting together in the hit drama.

While giving his acceptance speech for the grand prize, Hyun told the audience, "I'm happy to be starting off 2021 with such a big award. I feel like I should work even harder this year to repay this honor. I will continue to work hard so I can show a more improved side of myself."

He added, "I'm grateful to Son Ye-jin, whose Yoon Se-ri was the perfect partner for Ri Jung-hyuk. Thanks to her incredible acting, Ri was able to shine in the series."

Spoiler

Hyun will begin shooting the sequel to his 2017 action film "Confidential Assignment" in February. He will reprise his role as North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryung, and star alongside Yoo Hae-jin, YoonA and Jin Sun-kyu.

tvN's "Itaewon Class" was named Drama of the Year. This comes shortly after the TV series won the Best Drama Series at the Asian Television Awards, which recognizes production excellence in the Asian television industry.

Kang Ha-neul of KBS2's "When the Camellia Blooms" and Kim Hee-sun of SBS' "Alice" took home Top Excellence in Acting awards in a miniseries. Lee Sang-yeob and Lee Min-jung from KBS2's "Once Again" won the Top Excellence in Acting awards in a serial drama.

Park Hae-joon of JTBC's "The World of the Married" and Seo Yea-ji of tvN's "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" won Excellence in Acting awards in a miniseries.

Oh Jung-se of "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" and SBS' "Stove League" and Kim Young-min of "The World of the Married" and "Crash Landing on You" each took home the Best Supporting Actor award, while Kim Sun-young of "Crash Landing on You" and SBS' "Backstreet Rookie" received the Best Supporting Actress award.

The Best New Actorawards were given to Lee Do-hyun from JTBC's "18 Again" and Jang Dong-yoon from KBS2's "The Tale of Nokdu." Jeon Mi-do from tvN's "Hospital Playlist" nabbed the Best New Actress award.

Launched in 2012, the annual ceremony celebrates actors who contribute to spreading hallyu (Korean Wave) and K-drama around the world. Organized by the Korea Entertainment Management Association and WADE, this year's show was hosted by actor Kim Seung-woo. It was held without an audience in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Source: Korea Times

Pwk6xgr.png

The way Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin love each other

Actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin, who started their relationship in public. Fans around the world are still paying keen attention to the two, and for the first time since their public romance, they have been at the center of the conversation by mentioning their names in public.

D4CMdcR.jpg

The "2020 APAN Star Awards" were held on the 23rd. Hyun Bin was the last star on this day. He was nominated for the tvN drama "Crash Landing On You" and won the grand prize. His speech right after winning the grand prize contained the name of his lover Son Ye-jin.

MrRlmNv.jpg

"I'm so happy to be able to start the year 2021 with such a big award, and I think I need to make this year a better year in return for this award. I will continue to study hard and think hard so that I can show you a better side of me. Thank you, Yoon Se Ri and Yejin, the best partners for Jung Hyuk. I think your character, Se-ri Yoon, helped Lee breathe even better."

Hyun Bin's acceptance speech was filled with consideration for Son Ye-jin, who acted with him. It's because I respect and refer to Son Ye-jin, a colleague, a friend of the same age, a partner who was an actor, and a good relationship.

3NI2ayu.png

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin previously appeared together in the movie "Negotiation" and worked together as lovers in the drama "Crash Landing On You". After this drama, they really fell in love.

1zWnSl2.png

The two have finally come true after several rumors of romantic relationship. Why do we support their love so much?

CREDIT

Editor Oh Ki-bbeum (Freelance Editor)

Photo Ahn Joo-young, tvN, VAST Entertainment

Source: Vogue Korea | Translated by Papago

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

A beautiful edit of Hyun Bin's speech at APAN 2020 by @Qll___U ❤❤❤❤❤

ただでさえスピーチだけで泣けたのに、 こんな編集だったら尚更大号泣案件だったわ…(☾) #APAN2020 #ヒョンビン #HyunBin #愛の不時着 #ソンイェジン

Even though I could cry just by giving a speech If it was such an edit, it would have been an even bigger crying project ... (☾ )

English translation by @celest1al1 (extract for this edit)

Spoiler

Thank you to my fellow senior and junior colleagues for showing such excellent acting and teamwork... it was such an honour to work with you all. I am sincerely grateful to have worked together on thhis special/valuable project and make precious memories together.

And finally/lastly, I'm really grateful to Ye-jin (shi), whose Yoon Se-ri is the best/greatest partner to Ri Jeong-hyuk. Ye-jin (shi) made/molded Yoon Se-ri's character well, and so Ri Jeong-hyuk was wonderfully/beautifully brought to life through her (or "breathed life into RJH")... I wanted to take this opportunity here to say thank you so much (to her).

hyunbin_chocolat@ChocolatHyunbin

素晴らしい編集をありがとうございます!この現場の雰囲気やチームワークの良さを見てると、本当に幸せな気持ちになります😌 改めて、ヒョンビン氏のスピーチは完璧に素晴らしいと思いました👏👏👏

Thank you for the wonderful editing! It makes me really happy to see the atmosphere of this site and the goodness of teamwork.😌 Once again, I thought Hyun Bin's speech was perfectly wonderful.👏👏👏

@cloysauce

WHEN I SAID THIS IS THE MOST COMPLETE SPEECH. I MEANT IT. Look at that teamwork, that synergy, the people, all the effort made to create the drama and especially the partnership that catapulted cloy into the phenomenon it now is.😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Thanks to @celest1al1 who has been making time and effort to translate korean fans' comments on various mediums. It's heartwarming to know that most kfans love Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin together and are happy for them ❤❤❤❤❤

These are the translated comments on Youtube for Hyun Bin's speech after winning the Daesang, APAN 2020.

YKuciLy.jpg

Spoiler

6u9spA0.jpg

h9ZXWjM.jpg

aOpDYuH.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

A new CLOY bts photo! Found on a Spotify CLOY playlist 👀 by @yejinsnowtokki

spacer.png

Source: eonjinnie

@yejinxhyunbin

the way he’s holding the script book to his LEFT side (while using his RIGHT hand) so yejin could see it 🥺💖💕💝💓

@binjinwave

and i think this is one presentation of how they partner ip together and create ideas for a scene to be executed well

Original here

Spoiler

@binjinheaven

Translation: “from the screen”

spacer.png

Source: @yejinsnowtokki

Edited by Chocolate

APAN was pre-recorded. They are likely to have watched it together - especially since Hyun Bin had planned that speech 😍🥰

@CLOY56390903

2020 APAN STAR AWARDS大賞受賞おめでとうございます! ヒョンビンしのイェジンしに対する素晴らしいコメントに感服しました。

Congratulations on winning the 2020 APAN STAR AWARDS Grand Prize! I was impressed with the wonderful comments on Hyun Bin's Ye Jin.

spacer.png

Es1BFmfVcAgkD_e?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

tvndrama.official

2020 tvN #Remind at Home 🎥

This year was an eventful event ! Introducing the tvN programs that made
our homecock enjoyable 💁💁‍♂️

viewership 💥

🏆 No.1 rating drama #Epic restaurant #Crash landing of love

🏆 VOD 1 above entertainment # exodus 3

🏆 # 1 rating entertainment #Pleasant restaurant #Three City Three Fishing Village 5

5bRC4w8.jpg

4Q2jCyh.jpg

600px-Yonhapnewsagency.svg.png

'Crash Landing on You,' BTS, 'Parasite' lead 'hallyu' popularity in 2020: report

SEOUL, Jan. 28 (Yonhap) -- The Korean drama "Crash Landing on You," K-pop dynamite group BTS and the Oscar-winning film "Parasite" were among the top drivers of the Korean Wave, or "hallyu," last year, a government report showed Thursday.

Some 9.5 percent of hallyu fans picked the romance flick "Crash Landing on You" as their favorite Korean drama, followed by "It's Okay Not to Be Okay" at 4.1 percent and "The World of the Married" at 2.8 percent, according to an annual survey conducted by the culture ministry and the Korean Foundation for International Culture Exchange.

aY5JmKH.jpg

This photo, provided by tvN, shows a scene from the Korean romance drama "Crash Landing on You." (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

Spoiler

UjVjNIx.jpg

This photo, provided by Big Hit Entertainment, shows BTS. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

gSjNPQD.jpg

In the Feb. 11, 2020, file photo, a poster of "Parasite" is shown on an electronic board at a CGV theater in Seoul, as CJ CGV, South Korea's largest multiplex cinema chain, decided to rerelease the Oscar-winning film until Feb. 25 at 32 of its theaters nationwide, including 13 in Seoul. (Yonhap)

In the category for singers, BTS topped the chart with 22 percent, followed by BLACKPINK at 13.5 percent and "Gangnam Style" star Psy at 2.9 percent. The rankings did not change from a year earlier, but the proportion of people who picked BTS and BLACKPINK as their favorite singers increased on-year.

For Korean films, the black comedy "Parasite" ranked No. 1 with 18.4 percent, followed by the 2016 thriller "Train to Busan" at 10.2 percent. The 2020 film "Peninsula" first made it on the top three with 3.5 percent.

Spoiler

The annual report also showed that hallyu fans consumed more Korean cultural products during the pandemic. Demand for Korean variety shows, dramas and games increased the most as more people relied on digital content.

By overall portion, dramas were the most popular hallyu content, with 29.7 percent of the respondents saying they watched Korean dramas. Beauty products and videos came next at 27.5 percent, followed by variety shows and fashion-related products at 26.9 percent and 24.8 percent, respectively.

The report, meanwhile, showed that those who agreed to negative sentiment about hallyu reached 24.4 percent, down 2.2 percentage points from a year earlier. Some 25.9 percent said they felt hallyu was too commercial.

The report was compiled based on a survey of 8,500 hallyu content consumers in 18 countries, including China, Japan, Indonesia, the United States and Turkey. It was conducted in the form of an online survey between September and November last year.

For questions on their favorite Korean drama, film and singer, respondents were asked to write down their top choice instead of choosing from a list of answers.

mlee@yna.co.kr

Source: yonhap

Es0_SRWVcAclkPt?format=jpg&name=medium

Source: kpopmap

Edited by Chocolate
  • Party! 1
9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Welcome @TotoroSY! So good to see you here 😘 This month has been astonishing!

Thanks for the welcome! Have been meaning to be more active here at Janghaven, but there's been too much happening everywhere in different SocMedia and forums. Great job so far for the Binjin thread. And also Hyunbin's thread. 

January 2021....absolutely unforgettable! The only thing to match or beat it is Binjin's wedding news LOL!

• Heart Eyes 1

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin start filming a relay film...When are you getting married?

Hyun Bin, Crank In February, Son Ye-jin Ready to shoot Hollywood's upcoming film "Cross" in September

21.01.27 18:00

Public interest immediately led to rumors of a marriage when Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were found to be dating on January 1. The prevailing view is that the announcement of the marriage is not far off, as it is already a romantic relationship between actors who are well past their marriage age and those who have repeatedly denied the rumors have admitted their romantic relationship. The problem is the schedule of the two stars who are too busy. You can have a romantic relationship only with your heart, but marriage requires a lot of preparation and time. Shortly after the rumors of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's romantic relationship became known, an entertainment official who is familiar with them said, "They are both 40 this year, and they are expected to get married within 2021 before they reach 40 at the age of 10,000, and at the latest early 2022."

However, the problem is that both actors do not take a long break and are constantly working on their work. As the government has recently announced the selection of the next film, not marriage, observers say that marriage may be difficult this year.

mnePhDy.jpg

Hyun Bin confirmed his appearance in "Confidential Assignment 2: International," a sequel to the film "Confidential Assignment," which opened in January 2017 and drew 7.81 million viewers. The main characters of the first episode, Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin and Lim Yoon-ah, will come out again, with Daniel Henney and Jin Sun-kyu joining. Photo: Steele cut promoting the movie 'Confidential Assignment'

When Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's romantic relationship became known in early January, Son planned to start filming the Hollywood film "Cross" in April. In the film industry, Hyun Bin has already chosen his next film and is expected to start filming soon. And recently, the next film was announced. Hyun Bin confirmed his appearance in "Confidential Assignment 2: International," a sequel to the film "Confidential Assignment," which opened in January 2017 and drew 7.81 million viewers. The main characters of the first episode, Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin and Lim Yoon-ah, will come out again, with Daniel Henney and Jin Sun-kyu joining.

Spoiler

"Confidential Assignment 2" is about a North Korean detective, "Lim Chul-ryung" (Hyun Bin), who was sent to the South after a brutal and meticulous criminal organization, once again conducting a joint investigation with a South Korean detective "Kang Jin-tae" (Yoo Hae-jin), who volunteered to return to the metropolitan investigation team. In addition, Jack (Daniel Henney), a member of the U.S. FBI, will join and Jang Myung-jun (Jin Sun-kyu), the leader of the North Korean criminal organization, will present a strong villain character. Air Conditioning 2 is in full swing due to be cranked in February.

Director Lee Seok-hoon, who directed films such as "Pirate: The Mountain Range to the Sea" and "The Himalayas," will take the megaphone, which worked with Yoo Hae-jin in "Pirate: The Mountain Range to the Sea." He also worked with Hyun Bin's lover Son Ye-jin in "Pirate: The Mountain Enemy Goes to the Sea." Son Ye-jin, who is familiar with not only Hyun Bin, but also Yoo Hae-jin and Lee Seok-hoon, may be seen visiting and cheering for the filming site of "Confidential Assignment 2."

Hyun Bin, who has been working on his work without taking a long break, had a busy day last year. Despite difficulties in filming locations overseas due to the corona 19 fandom, Hyun Bin left for Jordan in July last year to shoot the movie "Bargaining." "Bargaining" is a film about the kidnapping of a South Korean in the Middle East, directed by Lim Soon-rye. Initially, the "negotiation" was planned to begin location shooting in Jordan from March last year, but the shooting was canceled due to the Korona 19 Pandemics, but was conducted for about two months from July with the Jordanian government's permission.

Hyun Bin left for Jordan on July 13, 2020 with Hwang Jung-min and Kang Ki-young, where he filmed the movie for a self-price period and returned home on September 12. And again, after a difficult two-week self-price process at home, he finished filming all of the "negotiations" overseas. Since then, he has had a short break until recently, when he enjoyed a golf date with Son Ye-jin, which was published in the article.

USygYaz.jpg

Son has been taking a break for nearly a year since she finished the tvN drama "The Crash of Love," which she worked with Hyun Bin in February last year. Photo: TvN homepage of 'Urgent Landing of Love'

Spoiler

Son has been taking a break for nearly a year since she finished the tvN drama "The Crash of Love," which she worked with Hyun Bin in February last year. Given the filmography of Son Ye-jin, who has been working on her acting career for a year since her debut in 2000, 2020 was a rather long break. But I didn't take a break to prepare for the wedding. Son Ye-jin was also preparing for her next film as she was selected early on, but there was more to prepare than usual because her next film was "Cross" in Hollywood. That's why other films have declined to appear since the end of "The Crash of Love."

"Cross," which tells the story of people from poor and rich countries against the backdrop of a fictional multi-racial future divided nation, is a Hollywood film but is filmed in Korea. According to Hollywood standards, it is an all-location movie in Korea. Sam Washington and Ethan Hawke will appear with Son Ye-jin. In October last year, director Andrew Nicole visited Korea with art director Philip Ivy and producer Bradley Cramp to meet Son Ye-jin to discuss the filming.

However, the filming schedule was postponed from April to September due to the Korona 19 fandom. The filming schedule for "Cross" has been postponed, and the current atmosphere cannot rule out the possibility that the September schedule will be delayed again. With an unexpectedly long break, Son has recently begun to scrutinize other suggestions for her appearance. As news spread that Son Ye-jin, who had not been receiving a scenario for a while, is receiving a scenario again, many film production companies have become busy.

Currently, Son is still most likely to start filming the movie "Cross" in September, but if she chooses another film as her next film, it is expected that filming will begin a little earlier than September or around that time. Therefore, by the end of Hyun Bin's "Confidential Assignment 2," which began in February, Son is expected to be busy preparing for her new film. It is a pleasure for the public to continue to show good works by the two actors working hard on their performances without a break, but the news of their marriage is expected to be delayed.

Reporter Shin Min-sup leady@ilyo.co.kr
Cho Jae-Jin Freelancer

Source: ilyo.co.kr

Edited by Chocolate

Son Ye-jin and her newlywed house? Hyun Bin moved into a Penthouse in Guri Achiul Village

Buy 4.8 billion won for 70 pyeong new villa...Living in the upper house of Oh Yeon-seo's house with a large number of entertainers and artists

Online 21.01.30 10:40

Hyun Bin recently moved to Guri, Gyeonggi Province, where he has a new home. The Sunday Newspaper confirmed that Hyun Bin bought a new 70 pyeong high-end villa located in Guri Achiul Village and even moved out.

spacer.png

Hyun Bin recently moved to Guri, Gyeonggi Province, where he has a new home. Guri Archul Village, where Hyun Bin bought the villa, is a nature-friendly neighborhood while adjacent to Seoul. Photograph by Reporter Park Jung-hoon

Guri Achiul Village, where Hyun Bin bought the villa, is a nature-friendly neighborhood while adjacent to Seoul. In particular, it is famous for its neighborhoods where many celebrities and artists live. Park Jin-young's detached house, located in Achiul Village, was also introduced on TV.

In November last year, an article was reported that actor Oh Yeon-seo bought a new villa in Achiul Village and moved in. The villa that Hyun Bin bought and moved into is the same villa as Oh Yeon-seo, and it is also the house right above Oh Yeon-seo.

The villa purchased by Oh Yeon-seo had a supply area of 295 square meters (about 89 pyeong) and a dedicated area of 179.33 square meters (about 54 pyeong) on June 19, 2020, and the transfer of ownership was completed in October. The purchase price is 2.43 billion won.

In fact, the first contract was signed by Hyun Bin on June 5, when the transfer of ownership was completed in January. The villa sold by Hyun Bin has a dedicated area of 242.45 square meters, with a sale price of 4.8 billion won. It was well known among the residents of Achiul Village that Hyun Bin moved in. The transfer of ownership was completed in early January, but many residents knew that Hyun Bin moved in last December. Because it is a new villa with no existing residents, it may have moved in advance before the ownership transfer.

spacer.png

The fourth floor that Hyun Bin bought is a penthouse where a generation uses the entire house. Hyun Bin's move to buy a new large new villa is drawing attention as he may be considering marrying Son Ye-jin. Photograph by Reporter Shin Min-seop

The villas sold by Hyun Bin have a larger exclusive area and are about twice as expensive as those of Oh Yeon-seo, who is just downstairs. The other floor has two generations on one floor, while the fourth floor purchased by Hyun Bin is a penthouse where one generation uses the entire house. Hyun Bin's purchase of a new large new villa is drawing attention as it may be his move to marry Son Ye-jin.

It has already been known among residents of Archul Village that the villa will be Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's newlywed house. However, few residents actually witnessed Hyun Bin or Son Ye-jin in the neighborhood. One resident said, "I've seen Oh Yeon-seo several times at convenience stores, but I only heard that Hyun Bin moved in, but I didn't hear that he saw her in person."

Reporter Shin Min-sup leady@ilyo.co.kr

Source: ilyo.co.kr

Other article: https://m.insight.co.kr/news/323147

Edited by Chocolate

logo_b.png

Hyun Bin's side denies the new $4.3 million USD luxury villa he bought last year is a marriage home

HXTuKBg.jpg

On January 30, one media outlet reported that actor Hyun Bin recently purchased a luxurious, 4th-floor villa in Gyeonggi-do, Gu-ri. 

The villa is located in a neighborhood in Gu-ri well-known as an eco-friendly, green neighborhood right in the vicinity of Seoul. Celebrities such as J.Y. Park are known to live in the neighborhood. The villa purchased by Hyun Bin is reported to be a 4th floor penthouse. Hyun Bin purchased the entire 4th floor villa for a total of 4.8 billion KRW (~ $4.3 million USD). The actor finished moving into the villa in December of last year. 

The media report also raised speculations that Hyun Bin's decision to purchase the luxurious villa may indicate the actor's intentions to marry soon. Earlier this year, Hyun Bin publicly admitted to his relationship with his former co-star Son Ye Jin, garnering massive attention. 

However, Hyun Bin's side has since stepped up to deny these speculations with a curt statement. "The reports which claim that Hyun Bin purchased a marriage home for him and Son Ye Jin are not true." 

Meanwhile, it was also revealed that one of Hyun Bin's neighbors in the luxury 4th-floor villa is actress Oh Yeon Seo. Oh Yeon Seo is known to have purchased a lower-story level villa in the same complex. 

JQZnOHx.jpg

Source: allkpop

Awwwwww 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍 She's a witty girl and always teasing him and making him laugh. We saw all that from TN promo to CLOY Swoon Videos. They always look like they are having so much fun together. And they found their ideal type in each other ❤

binjinsyndrome

Comedian Park Myung-Soo mentioned in TV Chosun's Wife's Taste that actor Lee Na-young (wife of Won Bin) confessed her ideal type, but all of those were useless in the end.

On the other hand,Hong Hyun-hee said, "#HyunBin likes a girl with humor and then he met #SonYeJin."😍

mZXJOnq.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

They really are a well-matched pair, from character to achievements. It's heartwarming to know that most people are cheering for them ❤

Hyun Bin Buying Copper Penthouse, Wedding Clock on Real Estate Transaction

As soon as they start dating, they're looking for the best new villas. It's not easy for you to get married this year because of your schedule.

[No.1500] 2021.02.02 16:05

[Sunday Newspaper] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's love affair is a big difference from other star couples. There is no argument that "Who's a waste, who's a loss," which used to emerge whenever top star couples were born. The majority of the public is cheering for their romantic relationship and waiting for their wedding announcement. This seems to be because they are the top stars of the same age, who are both 40 years old and well past their marriageable age. This atmosphere can also be found on the YouTube channel "Star Channel the Original" operated by Sunday Newspaper. I can hardly feel jealousy, let alone malicious comments. It seems that the two actors, who have been loved for various characters for their long-time active roles, are meeting, and both are celebrities who have built up sincere images without making any major fuss.

Source: ilyo.co.kr

New CLOY bts photos appeared yesterday. If they hadn't confirmed, we would be screaming about another crumb 😂

@binjincouple

PAUSE THEY NEVER HAD A CLOSE PROXIMITY SCENE HERE !!!!??!!?!

jn1l4cm.png

:lol:

@PRNforhappiness

PD nim: “Yejin shi, you don’t need to discuss the scene with him. No talking in the script.”

YJ: “ He’s helping me practicing the singing.”

HB:” As long as you are in my sight, you’ll be safe.”

Soldiers company: “ We’re still here....”

@eonjinterest

they always have their own little world

LOOK AT THEM😭😭😭😭😭😭💖

XtqgnVn.png

ARnE8rc.png

@yourbae856

8 MONTHS THEY SAID

lmBO2h7.png

@binjinwave

just binjin chatting around in between takes once upon a time tho, they have only wanted to work together again bc before, they would only meet during lunch breaks :,) but there they went with another project and acted together in the same area just a few distance apart;

the duo who have always had their own little world then after some time, there came the masterpiece that enabled them breath in one space, work together and chat around more during breaks

Spoiler

pHbHnf3.png

@edelweirss

Spoiler

SthXyIf.png

@hyunbinslove

They had no scenes alone together here yet they're were so inseparable... close friends things I guess

Spoiler

OKJi8N8.jpg

Edited by Chocolate