BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Congratulations @Chocolate! I am so happy for you and all other BinJin shippers!

I watched some of the clips on Twitter as the reactions were flooding in and their chemistry in all the interviews they do! In fact I am kind of shocked they are so touchy with one another even. Hahahaha. LOVE IT!

I thought there would be more photos for more proof so it does feel likely there was an agreement with Dispatch to release the bare minimum to protect their privacy.

I can't believe this is Son Yejin's first public relationship in so many years! WOW!

Spoiler

P/S: I must confess to wanting to check out the other thread to see the reactions. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

And in Singapore, it is news too!

Crash Landing On You's Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are officially an item

Jan 1, 2020 by Jan Lee

af_yejin-hyunbin_010121.jpg?itok=xPo9Dsm

SINGAPORE - In the first major celebrity news of 2021, hit romantic K-drama Crash Landing On You's (2019-2020) onscreen couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin admitted to being an item in real life as well.

According to South Korean entertainment news site Soompi, the stars' respective agencies confirmed that Son and Hyun Bin, whose real name is Kim Tae-pyung, "met through their projects, and after the end of their drama, their positive feelings towards one another developed into a romantic relationship".

The A-list couple, both 38, previously starred in the film The Negotiation (2018) before reuniting for last year's wildly popular drama Crash Landing On You - about a South Korean heiress who falls in love with a North Korean soldier.

The news broke after South Korean tabloid Dispatch - known for exposing celebrity relationships on the first day of the new year - published a report with photos of Son getting into Hyun Bin's car.

The report added that though the stars have been rumoured to be dating since first working together on crime thriller The Negotiation, they only began to do so in earnest after wrapping Crash Landing On You - sometime in March 2020.

They were spotted going to a supermarket in the United States together in early 2019 but their agencies clarified then that they were merely friends and not dating.

Both Son and Hyun Bin - who have been popular leading stars in South Korea for over a decade - have kept their love life largely low profile throughout their careers despite their fair share of dating rumours.

While Son's romantic history is a bit of a mystery, Hyun Bin dated fellow A-lister Song Hye-kyo (Descendants Of The Sun, 2016) for around two years after working on the series Worlds Within (2008) but the two broke up in 2011.

Source: The Straits Times

Eqo30YgUwAAYlCe?format=jpg&name=large

Eqo30YgVQAEyrMj?format=jpg&name=large

Source: yejincrescent

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

logo_144_6_20170111151211.jpg

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin "Love Me" [Official]
Input 2021.01.01. Modify 1:03 PM 2021.01.01. PM 1:41 PM
Reporter Lee Yu-jin

0000709130_001_20210101134125404.jpg?typ

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who have been working together in the movie "The Negotiation" and the drama "Love's Emergency Landing," admitted to dating. Photographic Association News

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin officially admitted their romantic relationship.

At 1 p.m. on the 1st, the agencies of both sides told Sports Kyunghyang, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became lovers through their works and developed a good feeling for each other after the drama ended. Please look at the meeting with a warm perspective and support them."

Earlier on the morning of the 1st, the entertainment media Dispatch said, "(Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin) were close in the past, but they have been dating for about eight months," adding, "I think I have a longing feeling as I have been separated after the crash landing of love." The two reported their rounding of golf courses.

As they admitted to dating after their third romantic relationship, the public responded that they were not surprised. Fans cheered for their love, saying, "I hope we can achieve good results" as they are in the right age for marriage.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been close colleagues and have recently developed into lovers by co-starring the 2018 film "Negotiation" and the 2020 drama "Unexpected Landing of Love."

Reporter Lee Yu-jin 8823@kyunghyang.com

Source: Naver

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

logo_b.png

Son Ye Jin bashfully opens up to fans about relationship with Hyun Bin in new Instagram post

Jan 1, 2021

1609504093-couple-collage.jpg

Son Ye Jin has opened up about her relationship.

On January 1 KST, the actress took to her personal Instagram account to communicate with fans directly after it was confirmed that she is in a romantic relationship with her 'Crash Landing on You' co-star Hyun Bin.

In the post, she shares a simple image of a basket of flowers with a small note reading "Merry Christmas, Happy New Year." The accompanying caption reads as follows:

"The new year has come. Why am I so ashamed to be in front of you all to talk about my personal life and not my work for the first time? Hm, um, um. Yes, [what you heard] is how things happened. Haha, um. I don't know what there is to say, but I feel like I have to tell you all something... because it's too awkward and weird [not to]. I am grateful that I could meet a such a good person, and I will work to take care of [the relationship] well. I always keep the love and support you all give me in my heart. I hope there will be a lot of better things that happen in the new year. Please be healthy."

Source: allkpop

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

logo_b.png

Entertainment insiders say Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin first developed romantic feelings back in 2018

Jan 2, 2021

1609521481-hbs.jpg

Entertainment insiders have expressed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin developed romantic feelings for each other long before 'Crash Landing On You'. 

On January 1 KST, respective companies of the two celebrities confirmed the dating news reported by 'Dispatch'. Since then, insiders and netizens have not stopped talking about their dating history, along with many words of congratulations. 

According to 'OSEN', the two did indeed first develop romantic feelings through the film 'Negotiations' in 2018, the year in which the scandals also began.

It has also been reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin purposely kept distance right after the wrapping up 'Crash Landing On You', in order to separate their private feelings from professional emotions tied to the fictional work.

Congratulations to the couple once again!

Source: allkpop

[Uhmmm, we already knew lol!]

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3

logo_109_6_20170111151211.jpg

Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin, what we like about each other since September 2018 (Comprehensive) [Oh! Strong Issue]
Input 2021.01.02. 1:32 AM
Reporter Kim Bo-ra

0004334033_001_20210102013411020.png?typ

[OSEN= Reporter Kim Bo-ra] Actors Son Ye-jin (40) and Hyun Bin (40) admitted that they are currently dating, becoming the first couple to start a public relationship on the first day of the New Year in 2021. The relationship period known to the outside world is about eight to ten months, and it is much more past that we have a mutual affinity.

In the meantime, the two actors have been embroiled in rumors of a romantic relationship three times, but each time the two sides explained, "We are not in a relationship." However, since September 2018, two years before the end of the drama (2020), Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been in favor of each other.

To be exact, it started when they promoted the movie "Negotiation" (director Lee Jong-seok, 2018), where they first acted together. There was no episode in which they acted face-to-face. The two actors had to watch each other's monitoring in different places, taking a two-way shot. His body was far away and he only breathed in smoke through a computer monitor screen.

0004334033_002_20210102013411096.png?typ

After filming, ahead of its release on September 19, 2018, they were forced to meet frequently as a publicity stunt, and they felt closer emotions as they toured local stage greetings such as Daegu and Busan.

Also, in an interview at the time, Hyun Bin said, "Son Ye-jin was an energetic actor as I thought and was more excited than I thought. "I think it would be nice to meet you in the next work because I have a lot of excitement." Son Ye-jin also said, "I really want to meet Hyun Bin again. Whether it's a fun movie or not, I really want to meet Hyun Bin again and work with him.

Spoiler

0004334033_003_20210102013411130.png?typ

In other words, he felt good while promoting the movie, and later became more emotional as he became a partner once more through the drama.

Both Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin admitted to OSEN on the afternoon of the 1st, saying, "The two actors have formed a relationship through their works," and "After the drama ended, they developed into lovers with good feelings for each other."

The agencies of both sides explained that the relationship has developed into a real lover since the tvN drama "The Sudden Landing of Love" (written by Park Ji-eun, directed by Lee Jung-hyo), which ended in February 2020.

0004334033_004_20210102013411166.png?typ

Rumor has it that they set a period after the drama was over so as not to confuse the emotions of the characters in the drama, and as they stayed without contact, their feelings for each other grew.

In response, Hyun Bin's agency, VAST, expressed appreciation for the hot attention, saying, "I ask you to look at the meeting between the two with a warm perspective and support them."

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

logo_001_6_20200915184213.png

Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin are in a relationship..."Thank you for meeting good people" (Comprehensive)
Input 2021.01.01. Modify 7:20 PM 2021.01. 7:20 PM

Reporter Kim Jung-jin

To become a real lover beyond the 'emergency landing. Eight months in a relationship

PYH2019120912050001300_P4_20210101192051

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin
[Report of Yonhap News Agency]

(Seoul=Yonhap News) Reporter Kim Jung-jin = Actors Hyun Bin (real name Kim Tae-pyeong, 39) and Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin, 39), who played love beyond the reality of division in the drama "Crash Landing On You", officially acknowledged their romantic relationship.

The relationship between the two main characters and top actors heated up the Internet on New Year's Day. It is the first official relationship between top actors in three years since Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki in 2017.

Hyun Bin's agency, VAST Entertainment, and Son Ye-jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment, said on the 1st, "The two have formed a relationship through their work. After the drama ended, they have developed into lovers with good feelings for each other."

Son Ye-jin also admitted to dating through her social media on the same day, saying, "Thank you for meeting good people and I will try to make it pretty."

"It's embarrassing to stand up as a personal story, not a job for the first time," she said. "It's awkward and strange."

Spoiler

AKR20210101038851005_01_i_P4_20210101192

Actor Son Ye-jin Instagram post

The two have been dating for eight months since the end of "Crash Landing On You" in March.

The two actors, who are the same age, have been embroiled in rumors of a romantic relationship twice while working together in the movie "The Negotiation" (2018) and the drama "Crash Landing On You" (2019), but have been consistent as wives.

Hyun Bin, who rose to stardom through "Nonstop 4" in 2003, gained huge popularity in 2005 as "My Name is Kim Sam-soon." Since then, he has become a top star after going through "The World They Live in" (2008) and "Secret Garden" (2010), and has also drawn attention from "Memories of the Alhambra" (2018) and "Crash Landing On You" (2019).

Son Ye-jin has been dubbed the "first love of the people" by the films "Lover's Concerto" (2002) and "Classic" (2003).

Since then, she has risen to the top star ranks with the films "A Moment To Remember" (2004) and the drama "April Snow" (2006), "My Wife Got Married" (2008), "Personal Taste" (2010), "The Truth Beneath" (2016), and "The Last Princess" (2016).

Until recently, she showed off her presence through the dramas "Something in the Rain" (2018) and "Crash Landing On You" (2019).

As the drama "Crash Landing On You" was loved by many people around the world from Japan to India last year, it is known that foreign countries are interested in their relationship.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Thank you to the man who brought them together in the first place. Two people who have been in the industry since early 2000s, successful and yet never met in a project. But he wrote a screenplay with them in mind. He was a newbie director but they agreed to star in it. And we have "The Negotiation" movie.

Director Lee Jong Suk ❤

Director

The Negotiation

Source: crazylittlething218

And who can forget this, way back in Sep 2018? 😅

"Hyun Bin seems to like more"

@dxyznerys

from third wheel to principal sponsor stan pdnim ljs he's going full circle too

BQocE0V.jpg

@cowbinjin

DIRECTOR LJS SAID HAPPY NEW YEAR YEAR BINJIN NATION!!!!!!! ILYSM OMG OUR OG PRESIDENT

Spoiler

4Npcnvq.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2

Thank you to writer Park Ji-eun

• who wrote a beautiful love story with characters Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se Ri, loved so many fans internationally
  • and whose script included so many nuggets which seemed to be taken from BinJin's real life.

They wanted to work together again in a romantic comedy or melodrama and they had the opportunity to do so with this script.

Park Ji-eun ❤

Writer

Crash Landing On You

Details coming soon...

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2

Thanks also to another director Lee Jung-hyo, who brought the CLOY script to life. He must have witnessed so many BinJin moments and probably quietly rooting for these two.

Lee Jung-hyo ❤

Director

Crash Landing On You

Director Lee during CLOY Press Conference on Dec 9, 2019

"I thought positively. I thought if they had a romantic rumour, they would be able to get along."

He's always laughing during the rehearsals... how we envy him...

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2

Response has generally been very positive.

Son Ye Jin's Instagram

Spoiler

@forsonyejin

[Jan 3, 2021] This post is now at 1.7M likes with 116k comments. The whole world is celebrating with BINJIN.

zSgYoUm.jpg

From solo fans

Spoiler

Thanks to @celest1al for highlighting these posts from individual fans of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

"These fans care about the happiness of the people they support and have genuine and healthy love for them. ❤ "

tbMjkHJ.png

9IXlWk3.png

3.png

Spoiler

Article: Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye Jin, dating for 8 months

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+150] Until marriage 💛

2. [+66] I support this coupling 👍🏻

3. [+39] They match so well 🤩

4. [+16] Ah, it feels like they've already been dating, it just feels so natural to read this news

4. [+12] I like these two so much

5. [+8] Daebak daebak, get married too

6. [+5] Ahhhhhh, I knew it would be like this

7. [+2] They look so good together

8. [+1] Daebak!!!! Get married too 🤩

9. [+2] People have been begging them to date because they look so good together ㅋㅋ

10. [+3] Wow... so they're the first celebrity couple of 2021 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Love this

Article: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin dating for 8 months... for real this time

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+695, -11] We'll act like we didn't notice so please get married too ㅠㅠ you two match so well

2. [+126, -4] Congratulations~^^

3. [+98, -6] Handsome man, beautiful woman couple. I really enjoyed watching 'Crash Landing on You' ㅎㅎ

4. [+80, -6] You match so well~ I support the two of you~

5. [+37, -3] Most dating scandal articles have hate comments about the female celebrity but with this couple, everyone wants them to get married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ please get married and do variety shows with your children

6. [+26, -0] Did anyone not know this??? ㅋ

7. [+24, -2] So satisfying to see such a beautiful couple... both are beautiful, great people.. it's a good coupling, just like Won Bin and Lee Na Young~

8. [+20, -0] I think the entire nation already knew before this article. Congratulations.

Source: Naver

1. [+2,597, -66] You are both old enough now so please have a happy relationship that leads to marriage

2. [+627, -20] What a pretty couple, have a happy relationship ♡

3. [+386, -14] They match well

4. [+246, -68] Congratulations. Hurry and get married and have a pretty baby.

5. [+176, -4] Hasn't it been a few years already? Their relationship is lasting quite long. Marriage must be on the horizon if they're admitting it after denying it for so long.

6. [+114, -7] I think they've been dating for a while already. There's tons of rumors that Hyun Bin visited Son Ye Jin's family home in Daegu.

7. [+106, -5] Jeez, this was the first couple of 2021 that we've been waiting for? Everyone already knows about them~~ you just can't hide the love in your eyes ^^ Congratulations to them, this is news we can all welcome ♡

8. [+94, -0] I feel like it happened since 'The Negotiation'... a man just can't hide it when he's in love

Source: netizenbuzz

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

Korean-Dispatch-website-logo.png

"Our love, I admit"...Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, Love on Time
Input: 2021.01 1:44 PM | Modified: 2021.01.01:07 PM

[Dispatch= Reporter Song Soo-min]

LyZWqnT.png?1

On January 1, 2021, the first couple was born. Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are the main characters of love.

Dispatch reported the date of a Hallyu star earlier in the day. After the drama ended, they were seen carefully continuing their meetings.

Later in the day, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin officially admitted their romantic relationship. He revealed that he had evolved from a friend to a colleague to a lover.

The agencies of both sides acknowledged that "the two had a serious meeting after the 'emergency landing of love,'" and "they have good feelings for each other."

MRY22eL.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin worked together for the first time through the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018. On tvN's "The Accidental Landing of Love," she gained popularity as a "Doolie Couple."

A close aide of the two said, "We filmed a series of movies and dramas," and added, "We watched each other for a long time, and (as old as we are) began our relationship."

Finally, the agency added, "Please look at them with a warm perspective and support them so that the two can continue their good meeting in the future."

EXUurae.jpg

Next, VAST Entertainment Official Entry

Hello, we're VAST Entertainment. We are sending you our official position regarding the news of actor Hyun Bin, who was reported today.

The two actors, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, formed a relationship through their work and developed into lovers with good feelings for each other after the drama ended.

Please look forward to their meeting with a warm perspective support. Thank you.

Next, MS Team Entertainment officially.

I will tell you the official position of MS Team Entertainment regarding the love story of actor Son Ye-jin and actor Hyun Bin, which was reported through a media today.

The two have built a friendship through their work activities, and after the drama ended, they met each other with good feelings, and developed a relationship.

Please give warm attention and support so that the two can continue their good relationship.

Photo=DispatchDB

Source: Dispatch

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Jan 2, 2021

Reporter An Jin Young’s ‘Reporter Diary’

05:04~08:10

Why did Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin admit their relationship? Is it because of marriage?

“It seems like they decided to admit to their relationship this time because of the strong trust and faith they have in each other.”

“Personally, I would really hope for them to get married quickly. If that happens, it will be the emergence of another superstar celebrity couple who will surpass all the various celebrity couples in the past.”

Video with C-translation

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sy4y1U7zq

English Translation by @sooye0nie

Spoiler

kSRUT0C.jpg

unSMaJh.jpg

VerRppY.jpg

Source: @sooye0nie

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

logo_241_11_20170105110805.gif?20201216_060651

Behind the scenes of the Baeksang Arts Awards attended by Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin during their romantic relationship.

Enter article 2021,.01.04. 8:01 a.m.

Kim Jin-seok, daily sports

Z9Hfxdi.jpg

Everyone's expectations were right.

Son Ye-jin, 39, and Hyun Bin, 39, who were virtually all known to the public, officially admitted to dating.

Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment and Son Ye-jin's agency MS Team Entertainment said on the 1st, "The two will have a relationship through their work. After the drama ended, we developed into lovers with good feelings for each other.'

Son Ye-jin admitted on her Instagram that day, saying, "Thank you for meeting good people and I will try to take good care of them." "It's embarrassing to stand up as a personal story, not a job for the first time." It's awkward and strange,' he said. Unlike ordinary celebrities who reveal their official positions through their agencies after reporting their romantic relationship, Son left it herself. Moreover, it is rare to announce a marriage or write, but to publicize a romantic relationship.

The timing of their romantic relationship has been since March, after the end of the tvN drama "The Emergency Arrival of Love." After their relationship, they attended the Baeksang Arts Awards side by side in June and received the Popularity Award. The Korona 19 also took place after thorough control of the staff's access, and an official at the scene hinted that the two were able to find their unusual appearance. In particular, Son Ye-jin was seen looking at the stage, but turned her head and looked at Hyun Bin.

Spoiler

pjfj0TN.jpg

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin have been embroiled in several romantic rumors while working together in the film "negotiation" and the drama "The Emergency Arrival of Love," but have remained wives. This time, he proudly revealed himself and was recorded as the first top star couple in 2021.

Also, as the drama "Sudden Arrival of Love" received a lot of love around the world from Japan to India last year, interest in their love affair is heating up in foreign countries as well. Fans from all over the world are cheering enthusiastically for Son's romantic relationship by posting comments on her Instagram. In particular, Japan delivered the news in real time as soon as the two actors admitted to their romantic relationship through their agencies from July 1 to 2. Yahoo Japan has placed related articles as its main news, and several media outlets, including Sankei Sports, have also dealt with their news. In addition, Japanese fans said on various social media, "There are few couples in the world who bless like this. The scene of the two walking side by side on the Swiss hillside in "The Best Couple" and "The Emergency Arrival of Love" was really like a couple and congratulated them with comments such as "I wish they had even scored a marriage."

Since its release on Netflix in February last year, "The crash landing of love" has started its third Korean Wave by making it one of the top 10 popular works in Japan for 10 weeks just by word of mouth. In particular, former Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto, who is classified as an ultra-rightist politician, and Toshimitsu Mottegi, the foreign minister of Suga's Cabinet, were so popular that they said they had seen an "emergency landing of love."

Son Ye-jin, who debuted in 2001 with the drama "Delicious Proposal," was called "People's First Love" for her films "Love Story," "Classic" and dramas "Summer Scent." Since then, she has not given up as the best actress for more than 20 years, including "The Eraser in My Head," "The Age of Love" and "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Me a Good Meal." Hyun Bin emerged as a star through "Nonstop 4" in 2003 and gained huge popularity with "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" in 2005. He starred in "The World They Live in," "Secret Garden" and "Memories of the Alhambra Palace."

Kim Jin-suk, a reporter at superjs@joongang.co.kr

Response on twitter 😍

@LampPost150

Most actors announce through their agency but here’s Son Yejin confirming her relationship with Hyun Bin, the only guy she’s ever been linked to in her 20 years in the industry, on her IG account with a rare personal post. There is no moving on.

@doczanahorias

The way binjin shippers did more journalistic work than the actual reporters LOL

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1