BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Jan 14, 2021

Son Ye Jin updated her instagram today with all the gifts received on her birthday.

@yejinhand

생일날 이렇게 많은 꽃다발과 케잌 선물들을 받은게 처음이에요..아..너무 놀랍고 감동적이에요...😭😭😭
생일과 더불어 데뷔20주년을 맞아서 이렇게 많은 축하를 받으니 내가 보낸 20년의 세월이 헛되지 않았구나.. 뿌듯하기도 하고 다시 한번 스스로 행복한사람이라는걸 실감합니다.
2021을 여러분의 따뜻한 마음과 너무 큰 축복으로 시작하게 되어서 어느때보다 가슴벅차고 설레이는 시작이 됐어요.이렇게 너무 큰 사랑을 받기만해서 저의 감사의 마음을 어떻게 전할수 있을런지요..😢
여러분도 2021년은 더 행복한 한해가 되시길 진심으로 바래요.🙏

It’s my first time to receive this much.... so many flowers cakes and presents on my birthday.
AH....This is very surprising and touching.🙊
And also received big congratulations with my 20th debut celebration.
So I thought I must have spent a very valuable 20 years.
I can be proud of myself and I can feel I’m such a lucky person. You made me feel this way.
I can start the year with your warmth and big cheer so I’m very excited and overwhelmed.
How can I share my thankful heart to you guys...😢
I hope this year will be kinder to everyone 🙏

glMLBXf.jpg
uziu2YF.jpg?1

She deleted the first post then re-posted with the video muted. Here are the videos 😉
OH MY 🙊 THANK YOU 👄 LOVE YOU 🥰

Spoiler

Hyun Bin in the background going "hm"? 😅 They've already confirmed and yet we're still like this 😂🤣

Source: @pinkeonjin
Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 1/13/2021 at 12:42 PM, Chocolate said:

I bought a ticket for APAN without knowing if Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are attending! 😅🤣

Wow!!! Have fun. Share some goodies with us later :smile:

Came across this 

Source

Marriage on the cards for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin? Industry insider weighs in on the possibilities
After Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin confirmed they were dating, fans have been eager to know if they could walk down the aisle. An industry insider shares their thoughts.

This year began on a love-ly note courtesy Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. The Crash Landing On You stars left their fans gushing after they confirmed they were dating. Both the actors' agencies issued statements confirming their relationship and Son Ye Jin went ahead to address the report with a heartwarming note. While fans are eager to see the two in the same frame soon, they are also patiently waiting for the news of a possible wedding in the making. 

Although the couple hasn't hinted any such plans yet, AllKPop reports that an unnamed industry insider is believed to be close to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin seems inclined towards the possibilities of a wedding taking place. "They are both nearing the age of 40, and they would not have admitted their relationship so impulsively given their age," the insider has been quoted. 

Amid these statements, an old quote of the actress speaking about marriage has surfaced and has caught fans' attention. In an interview, the access confessed she wanted to be married before she turns 40. "If I've decided that I wasn't going to get married, then I wouldn't be worried but I want to get married, and I'm ready to be married if I meet someone. I want to be married before I turn 40," she said in the past. Coincidentally, the statement has gone viral around the time she celebrated her 39th birthday. 

Going by Son Ye Jin's statement, we wouldn't be surprised if the two choose to tie the knot. Having said that, we respect their privacy and decision.

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Will more than 10 billion newlywed homes be mentioned in "Son Ye-jin's 20th Anniversary?" Live throughout the year, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will be announced.

reporter Jung Ji-oh | Approval 2021.01.14 20:02

9Gwb8gR.jpg

(Photo=tvN Capture)

Son Ye-jin marks the 20th anniversary of her debut. While thanking the fans, KBS's "Yeonjung Live" announced that it would delve into Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's romantic relationship.

KBS' "Yeonjung Live," which tells the story of a romantic relationship between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, will air at 8:30 p.m. on May 15.

Hyun Bin and Son admitted their romantic relationship after their 14th romance on Sunday. "We've been seeing each other for eight months," the two said. She has developed into a lover since the filming of "The Crash of Love" ended.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who admitted their romantic relationship, immediately got married. The report says that the two sides are preparing to get married from the second half of last year.

"Sunday Newspaper" drew attention by reporting that a real estate official said, "Hyun Bin's parents almost signed a high-end villa in Hannam-dong," adding, "I heard it would be Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's newlywed house." The villa is known to be a high-end villa worth more than 10 billion won.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were born in 1982 and are 40 years old this year.
Source: Naver

Translated by Papago

Click here for Livestream via KBS2 Channel

Click here for Other links

Clearer Translation

Spoiler

SYJ celebrated the 20th anniversary of her debut. Through KBS's "연중 라이브" both to thank fans and to uncover #HyunBin ♡ #SonYejin's romantic relationship. KBS's "연중 라이브" which tells the story of HB x SYJ's romantic relationship, will air at 8:30 pm (kst) on the 15th.

The Sunday newspaper drew attention by reporting that 'Hyun Bin's parents almost signed a high-end villa in Hannam-dong' and 'Heard that it would be #HyunBin and #SonYejin's honeymoon house' The villa is known to be a top-end villa worth more than 10 billion won".

Source: hyunbinsfiancee

There'll be a program tomorrow night and they will discuss the 3 most anticipated couples to get married this year. BinJin, KWB with SMH and another 1 couple.

Source: _myleona

KBS2 live broadcast of 'All Year Live' highlights: The traces of the relationship between actor Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin will be revealed. Legendary music life of Lee Sun Hee from sweet love stars who is expected to get married. The sweet love story of Kim Woo Bin & Shin Min Ah.

Source: @tangerinebysheh

In this week's "entertainment live" the love story between HB & SYJ that has been a hot topic since the 1st day of the new year, will be revealed. Everything, up to their special relationship shown in their 2018 interview with "entertainment weekly" are planned to be disclosed.

Source: @binjinfeed

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wow!!! Have fun. Share some goodies with us later 

I read that I can stream from PC to Discord using the voice channels. If anyone is interested, we can try that on Jan 24 for Drama. I just hope to see BinJin on the red carpet together 😭😆

Looks like SYJ will be there. How about HB?

Ervuki2VcAIf10u?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Video has been made private?

Edited by Chocolate
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin - No. 1 in the 2021 Marriage Premonition 'Star Couple' in KBS2 'All Year Live' broadcast on Jan 15, 2021 

KBS should pay royalties to BinJin fans 😂🤣 There's no new material. But it's nice that they have included bits of their past roles with meaningful dialogue to show the love story.

Thanks to @yejinhand_hk for the video with subtitles

:love::laugh:

Spoiler

Media reports 🥰

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Clapping Hands 1

Bringing back one of the best FMVs by edelweiss98.

Spoiler

Now that it is official, isn't it easy to say that it is so obvious? But back then, all these fans who first noticed how sweet they were since 2018, really kudos to them. And to put it all together into an FMV with good music, for new fans like me to fall in love with them 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍

qnSgqxX.gif

FgJgg8Z.gif

qzHU9Kp.gif

K8mr30e.gif

Edited by Chocolate
  • Clapping Hands 1

The 8 Best K-Drama Couples Of 2020

Dec 24, 2020 | by kaityv
5e44ce7b6f3e4d548c99ad47ee69f917.jpeg?s=

One detail that can make or break a K-drama is the lead couple. Sometimes, no matter how out-of-this-world a plot can be, the leading actors just don’t have that it factor together. Luckily, 2020 did not disappoint and offered several iconic couples. In no particular order, here are the K-drama couples that enchanted our hearts this year.

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin in “Crash Landing On You”

Perhaps one of the most beloved couples on this list is Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from tvN’s “Crash Landing On You.” This star-crossed lovers story starts when Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) crashes into North Korea while testing out her paragliding gear for her popular company called Se Ri’s Choice. It’s there that she meets the stoic soldier Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who eventually takes it upon himself to protect her and get her back to South Korea unharmed.

son-ye-jin-crash-landing-on-you.gif   hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you.gif

Gif: cuddlybitch

This drama charmed viewers from the moment it began, especially since fans were eager to see Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin reunite after their 2018 film “The Negotiation.” To say that Se Ri and Jung Hyuk had to fight tooth and nail for their happily ever after almost seems like an understatement. Their chemistry pulls you in throughout all the funny, angsty, and romantic scenes that this drama has to offer. They left a lasting impression on our hearts and are surely one of the most iconic couples in K-drama history.

Source: Soompi

• Heart Eyes 1

It's a big issue! Misunderstanding and frivolity surrounding Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin

Hyun Bin, the imprint of "Urgent Landing of Love," is wrongly known as a North Korean star...Chinese Line Hyun Bin-Song Hye-kyo Rejoined Monarch Obo

[No. 1496] 2021.01.08 15:03

The love affair between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, which was reported on January 1, 2021, has become a huge topic not only in Korea but also abroad. This is because the drama "Emergency Arrival of Love," starring them, gained worldwide popularity on Netflix in 2020. As much as it is talked about, there are many misunderstandings and "lackling."

Xaz92tc.jpg

With the disclosure of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's romantic relationship, there is a craze for "an emergency landing of love" in Japan again. Photo: TvN homepage of 'Urgent Landing of Love'

#Netflix, another big time

Spoiler

These days in Japan, "The Crash of Love" is so popular that it is called the "Second Winter Sonata." Since the drama has been loved by all ages, much attention is being paid to the romantic relationship between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. However, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin did not directly benefit from the third wave of the Korean Wave in Japan. This is because they can hardly perform in Japan due to the Corona 19. Only Netflix is benefiting from its popularity.

Hyun Bin tends to be out of time with the Korean Wave in Japan. In March 2012, "Secret Garden" became very popular in Japan, and actors such as Ha Ji-won and Yoon Sang-hyun attended local promotional events in Japan. Since then, related events have been lined up, including a performance of the OST for "Secret Garden," and the cast members have naturally benefited from the Korean Wave. However, only Hyun Bin was excluded. He joined the military in March 2011 shortly after the drama ended and was discharged in December 2012.

With the disclosure of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's romantic relationship, there is a craze for "an emergency landing of love" in Japan again. In the Netflix Top 10 rankings, the "Emergency Arrival of Love" has begun to rise to the top of the list. So far, the exhibition "Before the Emergency Landing of Love," which opened in Tokyo on Jan. 8, is all about related events, but full-fledged Japanese events can be held once the Corona 19 pandemic is over.

Regarding the atmosphere in Japan, a Japanese broadcasting company official said, "Although the 'emergency landing of love' may cool down a bit by the end of the Korona 19 situation, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's love affair will be a sufficient complement," adding, "If the two actors get married when the Korona 19 situation ends and Japan becomes possible, the craze could get hotter than it is now."

#Hyun Bin is the representative star of North Korea?

Spoiler

The "Emergency Arrival of Love" was released to 190 countries around the world through Netflix, and the response was hot throughout 2020. It was popular not only in Asia, which is the foundation of the Korean Wave, but also in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, and South America. It was basic to maintain the No. 1 spot on Netflix in Japan for a long time, and it was also ranked No. 1 on Netflix Top 10 in the Middle East, including the United Arab Emirates. In addition, it attracted a lot of attention in the U.S. and it was also a craze in Europe and South America.

rmVlDpP.jpg

In Japan, where people don't know the actor Hyun Bin well, some people misunderstand him as a star representing North Korea. Photo: TvN homepage of 'Urgent Landing of Love'

However, people who do not know the actor, Hyun Bin, tend to misunderstand his image. His image, which was imprinted as one of the drama's "Emergency Arrival of Love," was stronger than that of the South Korean star. Some even misunderstand him as a star representing North Korea. I introduce the actor, Hyun Bin, to such overseas fans.

Hyun Bin grew up as a former president of a French restaurant (drama "My Name is Kim Sam-soon") to become a president of a department store (drama "Secret Garden") but becomes a hostage (movie "negotiation") after his business becomes difficult. Later, he visited his father, the director of North Korea's General Political Bureau, and defected to North Korea to become a "candidate of love." In fact, Hyun Bin's mega-hit dramas "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon" and "Secret Garden" both had no father characters. On Netflix, Hyun Bin's existing mega-hit movies are not available, which further misunderstands foreign fans.

In fact, the role of a North Korean People's Army officer was a rather unusual character for Hyun Bin, along with the role of a hostage-taker in "negotiation." He is an actor who has mainly played characters representing capitalism, such as a restaurant owner, a department store owner, and a startup-turned-CEO of the largest investment company in the IT industry (the drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'). Memories of the Alhambra Palace are available on Netflix, so I recommend this drama to overseas fans.

#The Chinese press is a complete waste of time.

Spoiler

On the other hand, the Chinese media was most embarrassed by Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's love affair. The Chinese media, which consistently reported the breakup of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo and reported the process of their divorce in their own way, has also reported many special news reports related to the Korean entertainment industry in recent years. The problem is that among these specials, there were so many misinformation that the facts were less than one in ten.

In August 2020, some Chinese media reported that Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo were reunited. The evidence was a picture of two people, believed to be Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo, taking a walk with their dogs at night, but it was impossible to confirm whether they were actually Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo. From the claim that they bought a house in Yangpyeong and had a date there, even the possibility that they were living together was raised.

At that time, Song Hye-kyo was divorced from Song Joong-ki, and Hyun Bin denied his romantic relationship with Son Ye-jin, which enabled the advent of such provocative rumors of a reunion. Both sides strongly denied rumors of a reunion. Hyun Bin, who is currently staying in Yangpyeong after purchasing a house, was actually staying in Jordan to shoot the movie "Bargaining." In August 2020, Hyun Bin is dating Son Ye-jin.

Of course, these days, Chinese media have kept silent on the "Hyun Bin, Song Hye-kyo, Reunion" theory, and are only introducing "Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin's Love."

Reporter Shin Min-sup leady@ilyo.co.kr | Cho Jae-Jin Freelancer

Source: ilyo

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

Media speculating that announcement of marriage will be within 2021.

Jan 2, 2021 | Reporter An Jin Young’s ‘Reporter Diary’

"I think they've been looking at each other for a long time. To the extent of one's love affair, they watched each other carefully." 😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

Jan 8, 2021 | Star Channel

"My son is going to marry Son Ye-jin, so I'm looking for a newlywed house." 😍😍😍😍😍

[If HB's parents really said this, it shows how proud they are of the relationship and that they approve 😎. Another thought - are they buying the house for them as a gift? 🥰]

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

LoW-2_lo7rcj.png

Netflix’s ‘Crash Landing on You’ Will Take Your Breath Away

Yq97zqb.png

The romantic drama was a cultural phenomenon in its native South Korea, and it’s gone criminally overlooked in the States, where it’s available to stream on Netflix.

Wadzanai Mhute | Published Jan. 17, 2021 5:02AM ET 

Spoiler

Panning opening scenes of South Korean high-rises and spaghetti highways to the lush hills of North Korea, Crash Landing on You’s cinematography draws the viewer in before a human character appears.

The South Korean drama, released last year on Netflix, was a cultural phenomenon in its home country, becoming the second-highest-rated cable drama in South Korea, with a nationwide average viewership of 21.7 percent—translating to 6.3 million views, according to Nielsen Korea. It was only beaten by 2018’s TV series SKY Castle.

Crash Landing on You follows a wealthy South Korean woman who ends up in the demilitarized zone between North Korea and South Korea after being carried over the border by a tornado while paragliding. Yoon Se-ri (played by Son Ye-jin) owns her own fashion brand and is also a chaebol heiress. She disappears a day after her father chooses her to be his successor, taking over a sprawling business empire. With Se-ri presumed dead, her incompetent brothers and their wives climb over each other for the chairmanship.

Across the border in North Korea, another drama is unfolding: Se-ri is discovered by Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok (Hyun Bin). The captain hides her with the help of his subordinates whose inattention at their border posting resulted in her escape further into the country. While trying to avoid the attention of a corrupt officer and curious neighbors, Se-ri has to learn to survive in reduced circumstances and without the luxuries to which she is accustomed. North Korea’s authoritarian regime is presented in the slogans on buildings and street poles. Electricity is infrequent and the villagers use coupons to buy food. While the contrasting realities of North and South are presented, the commonalities of both countries are shown. In the absence of leadership, North Korea is seen as a place where communities, like the village women who befriend Se-ri, must help each other and look out for one another. The portrayal of the country was handled delicately and deftly by the producers, who chose to highlight the humanity of its citizens and the day-to-day living of an imagined North Korea.

As with most Korean dramas, the two main characters initially repel each other before recognizing their shared love. The more the viewer learns about the couple’s lives, the more we realize they are well-suited. Captain Ri, we discover, has his own complicated family history, hailing from a military-elite family whose position would be threatened if Se-ri’s presence and identity is known. After his brother died in suspicious circumstances, Captain Ri abandoned his dream of becoming a world-renowned pianist, leaving Switzerland and returning to North Korea to serve in the military. He is also engaged to be married to Seo Dan (Seo Ji-hy) a department store heiress. Theirs is an arranged marriage and with the appearance of Se-ri, tension and conflict arise in the love triangle. Another subplot involves Gu Seung-jun (Kim Jung-hyun), a con artist who escapes to North Korea after swindling Se-ri’s brother. We learn that he once dated Se-ri and later falls for Seo Dan, complicating matters considerably.

Crash Landing on You’s popularity is owed largely to the chemistry between its two striking leads, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, whose sweeping romance is communicated via a medley of longing looks and very light friction (in many ways, it’s a foil to the randy Bridgerton). Son Ye-jin’s nimbleness, toggling from carefree and comedic to serious and anguished, is perfectly matched by Hyun Bin’s captivating portrait of the emotionally-repressed soldier who will risk life and family to save the woman he cherishes.

3ZhPL0k.png

Fans of the show, who had shipped the actors for months, were pleased to learn that on Jan. 1, the couple confirmed they are in a real-life relationship. (They’d previously starred together in the 2018 drama The Negotiation). And Son Ye-jin, one of the shining stars of the so-called Korean Wave (or Hallyu), is on the cusp of crossing over into Hollywood, with a feature role opposite Sam Worthington in the upcoming sci-fi film The Cross, helmed by Andrew Niccol (Gattaca).

The show, comprised of 16 half-hour episodes, is rounded out by a strong cast of supporting characters, from the colorful soldiers under Captain Ri’s command, to the selfish brothers and the village women, to sinister military leaders and a rogue wiretapper. There’s also a rather clever metanarrative involving a soldier who loses himself in South Korean dramas. While Crash Landing on You has provided a much-needed respite for KDrama fans during lockdown, it hasn’t caught on so much stateside. Which is a shame, because once you get lost in the saga of Yoon Se-ri and Captain Ri, it’s almost impossible to stop.

Source: dailybeast

• Heart Eyes 1

Fans are disappointed and mad!

YzaGxiU.png

Earlier, Amazer, whose app will be streaming the event, confirmed that BinJin was attending APAN.

Spoiler

But Son Ye Jin is not attending.

Spoiler

Hyun Bin is unconfirmed.

Spoiler

This event seems badly organised/communicated:

• First they switched the Music and Star award dates;
  • Then it seemed filming was done last weekend - so the event is pre-recorded?

Then who will walk the red carpet? 😂🤣

Spoiler

nc651k1.png

Ah but there is now no red carpet.

Spoiler

Schedule change announced by Amazer. The Red Carpet at 18:00 has been removed.

In the meantime, the APAN website still shows the old information (as at Jan 20):

Spoiler

9bvpMjL.png

This is a good question:

Spoiler

Some are omniscient 🤩

Spoiler

And the smart one 👏😎

Spoiler

In conclusion, looks like S$15 down the drain for me... 🙄😆

Edited by Chocolate
  • Shocked 1
On 1/23/2021 at 7:18 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Awwww ...I wish she had come...but the article headlines are so cute @Chocolate

We wish too! But we shouldn't be too greedy. There's been so much unexpected good news already.

We'll just imagine them like this:

If you want to watch, some kind soul is streaming live here:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lPKqXqQrBmxb

Edited by Chocolate
  • Party! 1

APAN 2020

Congratulations Son Ye Jin for winning the Seezn Award! ❤

Source: yejinarm

Translation by @yejinxhyunbin

yejin’s speech version ANYWAY SHE KNEW WE WORKED HARD FOR IT p.s please don’t quote me word by word for the anxious distress part cause tbh idk what’s the english word for it but that’s the rough meaning of what she said

Spoiler

972s4y5.jpg

@cloyarchive

yejin won kt seezn’s popularity award at 2020 apan star awards! congratulations to the most talented actress of the whole world! thank you for all the sincere words and all the love and effort you put in every project, you deserve this and more! te amo!

AhirBS9.gif

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

APAN 2020

Hyun Bin wins Daesang and thanks Son Ye Jin as best partner for her role as Yoon Seri!

Source: @eonbinnie

Translation by @celest1al1

My version of Hyun Bin’s speech for his Daesang at APAN 2020.

Note: I listened to his speech in Korean due to the written ones available in Korean/English being a little incomplete. My trans isn’t perfect cause even though I’m Korean, English is my first language, but I try my best to give a literal and semantic (conveying msg) trans

Spoiler

FtnF6pl.jpg

Translation by @yejinxhyunbin

idk if anyone posted the his speech alr but i typed out the subs from amazer and changed it a little (sorry if there’s something incorrect pls do tell me)

Spoiler

Q1lNfz8.jpg

@edelweirss

“I’m so grateful to Yoon Seri, Yejin, who was the best partner for Jeong Hyeok, it seems that Ri Jeong Hyeok was able to breathe more wonderfully through the character of Yoon Seri that Yejin played so well. I want to say thank you so much.” — Hyun Bin, 2021.”

WRRss4V.png

@cloyarchive

“finally, to yoon seri, who was the best partner for jeong hyeok. i am so thankful to yejin. it seems that jeong hyeok was able to breathe more wonderfully through the character of yoon seri that yejin made so well. so, i want to say thank you so much.”

SCvvIqz.gif

For more, please refer to the Hyun Bin thread.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Actor Hyun Bin won the Daesang at the 2020 APAN AWARDS and express how grateful he is to Actress Son Yejin, Knetz comments comment

-January 23, 2021

0002927130_001_20210123230024168.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin won the Daesang at the 2020 APAN AWARDS.

"2020 APAN STAR AWARDS" was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd through the application Seezn and Olleh TV. "2020 APAN STAR AWARDS" is the only all-channel integrated drama award ceremony in Korea, sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Starting with the first one in 2012, it marked its seventh anniversary this year.

The winner of the Daesang was Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin said, "I am grateful that we can start the new year with a big award. In return for this award, I think I should make myself better this year. I think I'm receiving too much love through "Crash Landing on You" last year and even now. I want to say thank you to all the people who loved, cared for, and watched "Crash Landing of You" in Korea and around the world."

Hyun Bin said, "I'm so thankful to Junghyuk's best partners, Yoon Seri and Yejin.It seems that Ri Junghyuk was able to breathe better because of the character Yoon Seri, who Yejin made well. I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you. I will study hard and think hard so that I can show you a better performance than now," he said.

Post response : 11908

Instiz

Netizens comments :

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Romantic 

- Omo. 

- Wow it makes me flutter. ㅋㅋ

- Is my name Yejin? Why am I so excited? ㅠㅠ

- Just get married. 

- Wow.. 

- So cool. 

- Crazy, why my heart beating so fast... Congratulations for the Daesang!! 

- Wow!! Really cool!! 

- Not as a couple, but as a fellow actor, he was like a real grown-up and cool guy ㅠㅠ

- Cool. 

- Look at how you feel. So let's do one more thing together.

- Huh ㅠㅠ 

source

• Heart Eyes 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

logo_hancinema_simple.png

Hyun Bin Thanks Son Ye-jin for APAN Awards Win
By William Schwartz on 2021/01/23 at 20:04 PST

photo1296477.jpg

On January 23rd Hyun Bin won the Grand Prize for his leading role in last year's drama "Crash Landing on You" where he played a North Korean soldier. He faced competition in his category from Gong Hyo-jin of "When the Camellia Blooms", Park Seo-joon of "Itaewon Class", Kim Hye-soo of "Hyena", and Kim Hee-ae of "The World of the Married". Though the Asia Pacific Actors Network awards were held fairly late, Hyun Bin was grateful to have a strong start to the year in his acceptance speech.

photo1296476.jpg

Hyun Bin also promised in his speech to put his best foot forward, studying and worrying even harder for his next role. Hyun Bin also directly thanked was Son Ye-jin, his co-star on "Crash Landing on You" who he publicly acknowledged having a romantic relationship with on the first day of 2021. He referred to her as his greatest partner, who gave him room to breathe and come off as even cooler in the process. The APAN Star Awards are organized by the Corea Entertainment Management Organization.

photo1296473.jpg

Source: hancinema

• Heart Eyes 1

Fan Reactions

tamara@pinkeonjin

it's not the fact that yejin's just his gf 🧎‍♀️ but hyunbin really described yejin's importance in his portrayal of jeonghyeok saying her acting as yoon seri really helped him breathe jeonghyeok to life and i think that's just a really beautiful way to compliment her skills 🥺💕

it's a work setting 😭 hyunbin really respects yejin as an actress and he has expressed his admiration towards her many times before and yet he still made space to compliment her impeccable talent in his daesang speech, thank you hyunbin 💕

RFiwHNF.png

BINJIN REAL@tinyloggs

No but how beautiful is this of him to express how much Yejin means to him through Seri and Jeong Hyeok. He gracefully gave her the spotlight she deserved not only as a magnificent actress but also as a wonderful partner.

binjinbread@binjinmagic

HE DIDNT HAVE TO BUT HE DID AND WHEN HE SAID "FINALLY...."???? he waited for that moment when he can finally shout to the world how grateful he is for yejin 😭😭😭😭😭

Gigi♡◡̈@hellooohallyu

HB's words were measured but the sincerity SHINED through. He was thankful for Yejin, not just as his partner and lover but as a colleague. Daesang was also made possible because there would be no Captain Ri without Seri.

Gigi♡◡̈@hellooohallyu

It cannot be said enough how I love how much Hyun Bin admires and respects Yejin as his industry peer. The way he speaks to her, about her. He doesn't attempt to dim her light or make passive compliments, he sings her praises and exalts her as the gifted actress she is.

dCrcEM4.png

IszYhnh.png

Spoiler

ʟᴀᴍᴘᴘᴏꜱᴛ@LampPost150

To find someone you can refer to as a good person is a blessing. To find someone you can refer to as the best partner is also a blessing. BinJin waited and prayed desperately for someone who is the right fit for them and they were blessed with each other.

ʟᴀᴍᴘᴘᴏꜱᴛ@LampPost150

A win he very well deserves and he made sure to thank her for it in his speech as his co-lead. The amount of respect they have for each other’s hardwork and passion for acting is outstanding & that shows the kind of healthy relationship they have despite being in the same field.

b9TAsPX.png

Tomato-Cultivator@sooooNysHEE

"The viewers reacted that his acceptance speech was sweet and respectable because he showed gratitude to actress Son Ye Jin as his co-lead, not as his girlfriend although the couple has publicly announced their relationship.”

mina ☾˖⋆@yejin_unnie

hb was a man who didn't wanna talk much about his private life and he could have avoided the subject of her. but he had chosen some words would have been most pleased to receive from one’s co-star from his career as an actor and gave them to her in public. 🥺 it was as if he was repaying her for the word "nice person" Yejin had gave him. & he seemed to cuddle up his heart to her and to be mindful of her situation, as she couldn't attend the award ceremony. the way they care for each other is so sweet...im proud of their relation 💕

cmCiasU.png

Yoshi still a clown@binjinfeed

He really took his time to thank her at the end of his speech, not revealing too much, instead he expressed his respect & gratitude to her through jeonghyeok & seri, the characters they both built & brought to life in the drama they both worked hard on and is dear to them

jo ^.^@cheonnunn

it’s the way he mentioned her in the most thoughtful and loveliest way. him saying that he really want to tell her ‘thank you so much’ and that he’s so grateful to her. because her portrayal of her character as an actress was the one that better helped him portray his

he is so sincere and you can really see how grateful he is to her 😭 the way he phased his words and how he carried himself in delivering this part really shows. not only did he mention her, he specially dedicated one part of his speech just for her 😭 she’s rly so important to him

heinz@bluegreen211

he could’ve just mentioned her name when he thanked his colleagues but yes you’re right, he dedicated one part to her. last but not the least. sweet

redcurlsangel@Dogsanddolphin

Totally agree. He took a DEEP breath before telling the world how much he loves her. Do you think she knew his speech, what he would say that evening ? Or did he surprise her ?

RULES  BINJIN CONFIRMED@rulesthegalaxy

Hyun Bin is such a GOOD man like there's no other way to describe him More than being handsome, a good actor, etc you can just tell he's the loveliest person... Yejin got it right

7sJYfwh.png

JQ34NTJ.png

CONFIRMEDCOUPLE@balmaincouple

This man loves her so deeply and every opportunity he gets he praises her amazing abilities and her excellence in her craft. As a partner professionally first and foremost. It’s serendipitous that they’re partners beyond acting, but also in life.

Yoshi still a clown@binjinfeed

i just love how he's so sincere, how he never hesitates to show the world what he feels, u can see how his words rlly come from the bottom of his heart, i love how he not only respects & admires her as a person & his partner, but sm as the hardworking actress that she is as well.

Another Nad@chumchururum

One of the thing I love most about BinJin is their amazing teamwork as actors. As he said himself, the way YJ portrayed YSR helped him breathe RJH into life more wonderfully. + I think the same applies to their relationship. The guy seems more alive every time he’s with her 😭

sheen@unnieversity

i know i’m just a fan but damn it, i can feel that she truly is his greatest love

jDMl1Wv.png

charlotte@edelweirss

his love, respect and admiration for her is unmatched, since the very beginning he always made sure to show how much he admires her, her efforts, her mind, everything about her, and you truly could and can see that is not only bc he is in love with her, its bc no matter what nothing will change the fact that she is the actress and colleague that paved her way, that worked hard in every project she had 😭😭 nothing will change it 😭😭😭😭😭😭

@cloysauce

i was so prepared to hear him give a short and succinct speech same as the presidential awards and i was prepared to forgive because that could be how he is but NOOOO he took his time, he really was very thorough and he appreciated CLOY viewers not just in KR but around the world then he gave the speech i've been dying to hear in an award show, acknowledging CLOY's team: writer, directors, staff, seniors, juniors & esp. his beloved partner with whom his character had the best dynamic with. it's so complete. if this is to be CLOY's last award, i'm happy...

J-WHY #BINJINISREAL@momlifealways

Her name is ALWAYS on his lips, from small settings like magazine interview, or video interview, to larger settings like press conferences and huge ones like his Daesang acceptance speech

𝐣𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 ^.^ BINJIN GOOD PERSON BEST PARTNER@binjinwave

son yejin was able to get into her role with the help of hyun bin and how he acted as jeong hyeok. hyun bin’s character, jeong hyeok, was able breath wonderfully bc of his best partner, yejin’s role as yoon seri. they perfectly matched to be together in this lifetime yall

and it’s one of the best things abt their relationship – the way they’re two actors who understand each other’s passion for acting, and what’s beautiful about it is that they help each other out to be better every time, and isnt that the best partnership anyone can have

it’s the kind where theyre more than just lovers inlove, but also, they’re aware of the aspirations they have individually&together. so in order to reach it all, they work to be at best and at the end of each time, there’s the two of them to celebrate the success of everything

JSgQccd.png

:lol:

Spoiler

I paid $15 too 😭😭😭

This is the audience :lol:

Advertisements :lol:

Edited by Chocolate