New Generation 我们的新时代 [2021]

I have watched them all on YouTube.

I thought I am getting a boring propaganda drama, but I got a cute and funny romcom. Why only eight episodes?!

Xiaobai and Songyun look so cute together, and I agree with @NiteWalkerthat the height difference made it even more sweet. 
Netizens in China were joking that they are doing a village romcom and they want 80 episodes of this. I can sign up for that!

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

I have watched them all on YouTube.

I thought I am getting a boring propaganda drama, but I got a cute and funny romcom. Why only eight episodes?!

Xiaobai and Songyun look so cute together, and I agree with @NiteWalkerthat the height difference made it even more sweet. 
Netizens in China were joking that they are doing a village romcom and they want 80 episodes of this. I can sign up for that!

their rapport together is really good right...the story is really light and all....

i love it when the grandma always take SongYun's sides in any argument lols...

@AwkwarDerp have you tried watching this? BJT and TSY is very cute here too

4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Just done ep 33, it is good. I like it. The story is also fun to watch. How they live in a village and how SQ and DB the new generation will change their village into a successful one.

yes sometimes one need new blood to make it better and also at the same times they need to maintain the traditional ways of life there

• Like 1
20 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes sometimes one need new blood to make it better and also at the same times they need to maintain the traditional ways of life there

I love the village life here, how they portray each characters from the tangelos farm. Some are so naive, some are quite dummy but all has good value in them, that far hidden to be found. Haha

The up and down of those farmer life, that is pretty meaningful to watch.