Guessing Games: Yes or No?

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

no lols...

ooo thankful :)

19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

did u just mistakenly took someone else letter out of their letter box?

nope bcs basically I'm at my original home now & so the letter box is only me XD

you just had lunch with rice dishes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 7/19/2021 at 11:00 AM, themarchioness said:

@Mouse it's so good to see you!!!  And yes, I finally did outdoor dining a few months ago with a friend.  Before that, on a handful of occasions, I would to takeaway and meet with a friend at a park for a picnic.  Recently, I did my first in-restaurant dining experience with 2 friends... they were more comfortable with the idea than me, so I went along with it, plus it's really too hot to be sitting outside right now.  It was strange after over a year, and I'm not rushing to repeat the experience if I don't have to. How about you??

Ooh, another question came in while I was working on my answer. Haha.  

YES

Still staying inside at home most days?

So sorry for the very late reply! I haven't been around here much because I'm trying to spend as much time with the kiddos to enjoy the summer before school starts again. But yes, I have been enjoying the patio this summer (when weather permits as we have been getting so much rain!). We entered Stage 3 of reopening not that long ago so indoor dining is permitted again. I personally think that moving through the stages of reopening felt a bit too fast and I still don't feel comfortable going into people's homes or going to watch a movie at the theater or going to crowded places. I still try to keep to my small circle even though I am fully vaccinated.

3 hours ago, bairama said:

want to play one round of game?

LOL sure! 

My question: Would you ever sky dive?

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump