No Matter What, 누가 뭐래도 [2020-2021]

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

whew luckily that the baby is fine....just that there is traces of miscarriage 

I was so happy to hear that. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

5 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I was so happy to hear that. 

yes yes...i was waiting anxiously yesterday night for the airing too hahahhaa....

and luckily....the worst didnt happen though they need to take note and not to stress Ari further on it....

JunSu slightly tore into Sunny when he reached the hospital and told her off......and then when they got home....he told the mother to stop piling Ari with all those housework and then he called up Ari's mother and told him about Ari condition and tell the mother if she is free ask her to visit Ari to keep her company at his home...

i think he doesnt trust his mother alone with Ari that much

• Like 1

@NiteWalker  @Nohamahmoud2002    I loved that Ah Ri took the initiative to hold JunSu’s hands. It shows she is slowly learning to lean on him. I kinda feel bad for him at times.  When she woke up and he was holding her hands. She has the nerve to ask him “ What are you doing???  I was mad and then I laughed. I literally didn’t know which reaction to have. 

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

8 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

@NiteWalker  @Nohamahmoud2002    I loved that Ah Ri took the initiative to hold JunSu’s hands. It shows she is slowly learning to lean on him. I kinda feel bad for him at times.  When she woke up and he was holding her hands. She has the nerve to ask him “ What are you doing???  I was mad and then I laughed. I literally didn’t know which reaction to have. 

she was surprised and she shied away.....

however she is leaning more and more towards him thats for sure.....

i like the progress pace that both is having....Junsu is trying to push forward and i can see he is making progress with her...it was a sign on how much Junsu had come to treasure Ari and how much Ari had come to rely slowly on Junsu to make things right for her

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 2/24/2021 at 11:10 PM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

The preview looks good 

okie im worried for today episodes to be honest....it shown that Ari's baby will be facing some issues....

the mother had Ari doing needlework when she should be sleeping and resting her overwork body....

and the spec girl called and cried to Ari for help ......sighhhhhhhhhh

she fainted in the morning after waking up in the middle of the night and quietly helping the spec girl with some of the work!! ><"

i dont like the tone when it ended with the preview...for episode 101

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes the baby die.....oh my god....my mom said the mother in law is to be blame!!!

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh i just dont understand how can she ask the daughter in law to make so many needlework at a go!!!!!!!!! she is really i dunno what word to describe her

They were all to blame. Watch BoRa try to get with JS.  
I don’t get why AhRi chooses to move back home. She should just leave town and heal. Her family isn’t that good. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

They were all to blame. Watch BoRa try to get with JS.  
I don’t get why AhRi chooses to move back home. She should just leave town and heal. Her family isn’t that good. 

hmmm....no matter what....they are still her family....good or bad....they still okie and decent i guess on certain level....

though personally i think she just need to leave town totally....but then Junsu wont be able to find her if she move out totally....i hope Junsun will come back for her....

i saw the way he cry when Ari lost the baby....it show that he too has come to love the baby after all

• Like 2

@NiteWalker  I agree they are her family but I don’t think they can give her comfort now. Especially her dad who only think of himself. 
I only saw the beginning and did a lot of fast forwarding. Did her dad visit her at the hospital 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UnniSara said:

@NiteWalker  I agree they are her family but I don’t think they can give her comfort now. Especially her dad who only think of himself. 
I only saw the beginning and did a lot of fast forwarding. Did her dad see her at the hospital???

yes the dad went over too.....he patted Junsu on the shoulder when he started bawling too.....while of course Ari's mother hug her and cry with her

• Like 2

Great to know he showed up @NiteWalker. I hate it when AhRi will be spending all her time blaming herself for losing the baby. Well know JS’s parents will blame her too but they seem to have forgotten how we’re trying to get rid of her by making it hard at the house. They seem to have forgotten their plans and the actions they took to make her tired. 

I am disgusted by that other coworker. They knew she was home because she needed rest and yet they still had the nerve to calll her for help. Smh smh smh 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

Great to know he showed up @NiteWalker. I hate it when AhRi will be spending all her time blaming herself for losing the baby. Well know JS’s parents will blame her too but they seem to have forgotten how we’re trying to get rid of her by making it hard at the house. They seem to have forgotten their plans and the actions they took to make her tired. 

I am disgusted by that other coworker. They knew she was home because she needed rest and yet they still had the nerve to calll her for help. Smh smh smh 

the parents turn up....and JS and Ari was hugging each other bawling it out when the parents walk in....

then when the mother hug Ari, she bawl even harder my mom is also angry....she angry with JS's mother the most!!!

she said if she is able to comment or know how comment she will had start scolding the MIL lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

then when the mother hug Ari, she bawl even harder my mom is also angry....she angry with JS's mother the most!!!

Me too. I dislike the mother.  Also Junsu's dad is despicable, and Sunny too. 😡😡

I like Ah Ri's stepmom. She is so kind and supportive.

Bora helped the cross dresser regain his identity by helping Daero, she is annoying but not as much as Sunny. Somehow the writer is trying to make the viewers accept her lol.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Bora helped the cross dresser regain his identity by helping Daero, she is annoying but not as much as Sunny. Somehow the writer is trying to make the viewers accept her lol.

hahaha... my mom called her bratty princess and I have to agree... can’t really stand her to be honest ...

i guess today and tomorrow we will wallow in sadness for a bit however I’m holding hope that Junsu will go after ari by end of tomorrow soon....

can’t stand both them apart... they need to support in each in this times of grief

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i guess today and tomorrow we will wallow in sadness for a bit however I’m holding hope that Junsu will go after ari by end of tomorrow soon....

can’t stand both them apart... they need to support in each in this times of grief

Junsu's parents are between them...... aargh

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 1

@UnniSara we are wrong...she didnt ended up at the parents house....she went to Byeori instead....

however Junsu came to find her and they were worried where she went.....and i guess they figure out where she is and went to take her home....the father didnt scold her or anything i think at this periods she need all the TLC she can get and im glad the father soften up and instead of blaming her and all that he was more worried about her condition

• Like 1
11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@UnniSara we are wrong...she didnt ended up at the parents house....she went to Byeori instead....

however Junsu came to find her and they were worried where she went.....and i guess they figure out where she is and went to take her home....the father didnt scold her or anything i think at this periods she need all the TLC she can get and im glad the father soften up and instead of blaming her and all that he was more worried about her condition

we were wrong and I was happy. Her father doesn't knmow how to comfort her like he does for his other daughter. 

• Like 2