Immortality 皓衣行 [Pending]

2 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Hahahaha they give me stomach ache :laugh::lol:

sigh....i think this is also one of their way to keep the drama alive as we anticipated for the premier...

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker @Tothestars - I feel like sometimes production companies should just hire the fans to make their posters. Some of them are so talented I would have thought they were real!

cant agree more...sometimes the fans poster looks a lot better than the one done by the original master lols

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Hahahaha they give me stomach ache

OMG! They even made one with Peppa Pig. :laugh:

I'm assuming the Immortality will not air in the first quarter now that Word of Honor is airing. I wonder which BL drama will be next to air? :pandathink:

• Haha 1

Pink Mo Ran and Xia SiNi :laugh:

Credit as tagged.

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm assuming the Immortality will not air in the first quarter now that Word of Honor is airing. I wonder which BL drama will be next to air? :pandathink:

I dont know, anything can happen in C-Dramaland, maybe tomorrow pop up and airing like Word of Honor lol, or maybe years from now :laugh: really i dont know lol.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Tothestars said:

I dont know, anything can happen in C-Dramaland, maybe tomorrow pop up and airing like Word of Honor lol, or maybe years from now  really i dont know lol.

Don't jinx it! :laugh:

Does Chen Fei Yu have on pink boots in that photo too? Haha! 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

Are they still dubbing this drama? I saw it on Luo Yunxi's schedule that he had some dubbing activity this month or was it last month already? I have no idea anymore at this point. :idk:

I dont know whether Yun Xi is dubbing for Immortality or for Lie to Love. Since Feiyu has done the dubbing as well. I really hope they can air this on April as the rumours said. But only 6 months post production after wrapping up on last September, i think it is not enough? Too fast right wit i think 8 months is good enough. But yeah the Q1 is over then. 

• Insightful 1
12 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Wow one day before Feiyu's n Moran's birthday! Can douban be edited with anyone? Like wiki? Or only douban?

I think only Douban because it's a rating website. I can't imagined them allowing their members to update the information. Tagging @NiteWalker so she can speak more to it. Haha!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 10:06 AM, Tofu said:

I'm sure Chen Feiyu did a great job in all three roles! 

It seems like the drama was pushed back roughly a week from the original rumored date -- now tentatively scheduled for April 15th. 

Hopefully the drama will get a well received from everybody.

I think i cant trust rumours anymore, only offical... Those rumours really falsify hopes!

:cry:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...