[K-Artist] Lee Do Hyun 이도현

@mademoiselle haha . Why do I keep thinking of LDH in a fatherly way even he speaks to HIY. They are not that different in age right ? 

On 6/2/2021 at 10:45 PM, mademoiselle said:

He's also has Melancholia... the translation of news on weibo seems to suggest Melancholia is confirmed. S

This is the one with scandalous school sex right ? :pandawhat:

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hwang In Yeop is older than Do Hyun. 1991 vs 1995.

Yep Melancholia is teacher-student relationship.

Omg HIY is 4 years older ??

oh wow I wonder if he will be the teacher or the student :lenny:

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @JenL Your boy with @abs-oluteM and my boy. 18 Again reunion hehe.

HIY and LDH are so cute!! :heart: I started watching the first episode of 18 Again this weekend. I was about 20 minutes in before I got distracted with other things. My attention span has been really short lately. Haha! Will keep trying to watch it though. :pandasipsip:

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[News] Rising Star Picked by Production Companies. Lee Do Hyun and Go Min Si Both Won the Highest Vote.

YTN Star asked 14 production companies who they believe are the rising stars in the future. Both our "Youth of May" co-stars received the highest votes - tied at 8 votes. My "Sweet Home" casts topping the Top 5. LOL!

1. Lee Do Hyun and Go Min Si (8 votes)

2. Han So Hee (5 votes)

3. Song Kang and Park Gyu Young (4 votes)

4. Choi Sung Eun (3 votes)

5. Bae In Hyuk, Kim Seon Ho, Rowoon, Kim Young Dae, Go Yoon Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop (2 votes)

6. Bae Hyun Sung, Kim Joo Heon, Lee Yeon, Song Deok Ho, Jeon Mi Do, Kwak Dong Yeon, Hwang In Yeop, Jung Da Bin, Lee Jae Wook, Chae Soo Bin, Chae Jong Hyeop, Park Hye Eun, Na In Woo, Jang Ki Yong, Jang Han Na, Kim Da Mi, Kim Dong Hee, Tang Joon Sang, Shin Ye Eun, Kim Sung Chul, Choi Ye Bin, Kim Yoo Jung, Lee Hyun Wook, Ji Ki Joo, Jeon So Ni, Park Eun Seok, Shin Hyun Bin (1 vote).

Participating production companies:

Monster Union, Bon Factory, Big Ocean ENM, Samhwa Networks, Celltrion Entertainment, Studio & New, Studio S, Ace Factory, Gidam, G-Tiest, Hunus Entertainment, HB Entertainment, JTBC Studio, Ascendio

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Party! 1

[Drama News] 2021.07.08 Im Soo Jung And Lee Do Hyun Confirmed As Leads Of New tvN Drama

E5vcA6HVgAMC0qX?format=jpg&name=medium

Im Soo Jung and Lee Do Hyun are uniting for a new drama!

On July 8, tvN announced that Im Soo Jung and Lee Do Hyun are confirmed to star in the upcoming drama “Melancholia” (literal title).

Set at a corrupt private high school with preferential treatment, “Melancholia” will tell the beautiful story of a math teacher and a genius math student.

Im Soo Jung is set to play high school math teacher Ji Yoon Soo who appears good-natured on the outside but gets very tenacious and stubborn once she makes up her mind about something. Extremely passionate about math, she is a teacher who encourages her students to find their own answers.

Lee Do Hyun will take on the role of math genius Baek Seung Yoo. He is a guy of few words who is a voluntary outsider and enjoys taking photos with a DSLR camera. Although ranked last place at his high school, he actually dominated math Olympiads when he was younger, entered the Massachusetts Institute of Technology at age 10, and dropped out at age 12.

“Melancholia” is written by Kim Ji Un of “Cheongdam-dong Alice,” “Hyde, Jekyll, Me,” and “Doctor John,” and it will be directed by Kim Sang Hyub of “Extraordinary You” and “True Beauty.” It will premiere via tvN in the second half of this year.

source

• Party! 1

@abs-oluteM I don't think Eun Hyuk die. It's too ambigious the way it ends. It can be either way. Hey, if Logan Lee can survive a bomb in Penthouse 3, Eun Hyuk as a monster can survive a collapse building! :cool:

I think with his rising star status and proven acting, as the production company and PD of Sweet Home, I would no matter what wants Lee Do Hyun reprise the role of Eun Hyuk. Plus Eun Hyuk as a character is very well-loved by the viewers (based on SNS) so yeah, in a way I am glad that Netflix said the schedule of filming hasn't decided because I hope they wait for him because if as reported they start filming in December then Do Hyun is unlikely able to be a part of. He did Sweet Home and Hotel Del Luna around the same time but Hotel Del Luna he's not main lead.

They can wait a bit I reckon. Hunting Dogs is only 8 episodes after all. He should ideally finish Melancholia by November. Film Hunting Dogs in December and Sweet Home can start after that! *Fingers Crossed*

• Clapping Hands 1