Monthly Magazine Home / Monthly House - 월간 집 [2021]

abs-oluteM

@JenLThis type of separation only work in drama haha. Imagine irl separated for 3 years, most likely both already move on with someone else.

Reading all the POV here, I can understand where it comes from. I guess I didn't really take JS's pain and double hurt from her father betrayal. Actually after 1st separation (which I found the reason more insignificant & silly), I have less engagement to this couple. I found Ui Joo and Sang Soon is more touching and fun to watch. 

Nevertheless, its good that I can finish this drama haha. (For those who know me well, I seldom able to finish drama fully and lost interest fast 😅). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@ktcjdrama so true!

"My dad hurt you so much... So I'll hurt you even more!"  🙃🙃🙃

I've been wondering though. Are we supposed to think that the dad really just run away and hide? I think at some point a boat accident was mentioned, but he looks all good and well. So is he a good person or not? Can he really be forgiven? 

Cause if not, then I'm soooorrt of getting Young-won's embarrassment? But even so, the statement above that her choice is to hurt him more still makes it seem selfish for me. Oh well 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Breaking up with him is like hurting him double. He was hurt in the past by her father and in the present by her. Why not make it up to him? Not with money, but with lots and lots and lots of love and devotion for him!

THIS. I think this was my main issue and inconsistency with NYW. He kept saying it wasn't a problem for him and she herself was the fix to all the hurt her dad had caused him, but she wasn't listening?! :pandarage2:

1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

From what I understand, the point is to get the other person inside your place/ house. It's the act of inviting, which then leads to THE act. 😂😂😂 So I don't think you'll use it once you're already alone together... but I dunno. 😅 

Hahaha, I know...but I'd probably say it hoping to get them to my place and they would probably not know what ramyeon was (being that I live in a Western country) :laugh:

1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

I found him... alright (?) in general. But when it came to his interations with Mira, I disliked him. Their ending scene, for me, did Mira injustice. It made her character fickle or shallow or something... 

Nah, I still found Mi Ra's character very likeable and she couldn't be expected to wait on a guy who had said he would never like her (and was going back to NY for some time). I read it as eventually in 3 years Chan proved he wasn't so immature and they went from being friends to eventually liking each other :yayaya:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLThis type of separation only work in drama haha. Imagine irl separated for 3 years, most likely both already move on with someone else.

Reading all the POV here, I can understand where it comes from. I guess I didn't really take JS's pain and double hurt from her father betrayal. Actually after 1st separation (which I found the reason more insignificant & silly), I have less engagement to this couple. I found Ui Joo and Sang Soon is more touching and fun to watch. 

Nevertheless, its good that I can finish this drama haha. (For those who know me well, I seldom able to finish drama fully and lost interest fast 😅). 

So true! Haha, I've known people who got new partners like 2 weeks after break up from old one. They're not players or anything, but just easily attract people I guess! :laugh: 

Haha, I think UJ and NSS were funny and I'm glad they brought the laughs.

If I'm totally honest, I'm not as invested in the romance as most people here, though I enjoyed it all the same. I actually started watching because it's about buying houses and they showed you all these cool properties :laugh: But I always have a lot of opinions on the endings of a series, especially if I feel like the writing/ execution could have been better. And in this drama, I empathise deeply with those disappointed by the ending because I know the feelings when you truly love a drama couple and the writers play games with you - it's so similar with the ending of one of my favourite series. :MewHi:

But congrats on finishing this series @SilverMoonTea - it is a true achievement! :pandachamp:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

The only thing that is compensating me for the pain is their BTS...

In my mind , I will just try to wipe off eps 16 ending . Should have just ended here . LOL

These two are super cute ...cause they talk about dieting together , but they are both constantly snacking. Even fighting for snacks on set she but fed him at the end. LOL.  I will post more on the ship thread , cause I will end up sounding overly shippy here . :lmao2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@abs-oluteM they really look like they live in their own little world. Everyone else working and being serious, meanwhile those two... 😂

IKR...in many of the BTS , you can see they are just laughing with or at each other. Can tell they are close . 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Posting this here for anyone that wants to enter. iQIYI is having a giveaway on their youtube channel. They're giving away three posters of the drama autographed by the cast. The deadline is on August 15 and you can post a comment as mentioned below on the post under the Community tab on their channel.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxXDdn8-Od2jXel6R54AaABCQ

rYvduKn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Party! 4

MyDramaList | Watching Asian Dramas since 2001

YwPNqbH.png

The full OST album (30 tracks) has been released. You can listen to it Spotify, Apple Music, etc.

You can also buy the physical copy of the OST. I'm gonna buy it since it comes with a 72-page photobook lol. I'll put links where you can buy it, if anyone needs that:

• Thanks 2
  • Party! 1

YwPNqbH.png

@Warm Paws Yeah, they are all different prices. But from my experience over the years, YesAsia has always been reliable for me, so I ordered from there even though it's the most expensive one. I think I ordered something from Ktown4u once and it was fine for me, but I know some people have had some bad experiences with the site (with the item being damaged in shipping). I've never had any experience with Kpopmart though.

Just posted all three since I don't know where everyone wants to order from. ^^;;

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

YwPNqbH.png

Hi! Sharing some stuff I've posted on Twitter. 

I made this video putting together scenes from multiple scenes from CTMABAS and the one from the ending of MMH. I had a funny thought that they could have missed each other like this for 10 years until actually meeting each other:

Spoiler

So then, I actually put them side by side like all the parallel scenes and I found something that humored me:

Spoiler

Sorry, I still have not found how to post a single tweet when its a reply to another tweet. But take a look especially at the last part where they found the item. Seriously... 😂😂😂 I had a good laugh when I saw them side by side. Those people are crazy. (for good and bad reasons that I can think of 😅)

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Sharing some more stuff that some people here might be interested in.

I found this funny when I saw it. I wish the shot of Jiseok was a bit longer, but it looks like an "aha" moment for him and he decides to use "Stop!" from then onwards. 😆

I've also found more similarities from The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.

Spoiler

There's the arm grab kiss, but also the Koala hug:

Like I said on the tweet, in both episodes, they both go out shopping and do some redecorating care of Somin's character.

I might be looking too much into these similar scenes at this point. However, I'll just assume that they're all planned and intentional and I'll be at awe. 😄 This is actually the first show of Jiseok that I have watched. I'm both interested and scared to find out if there are recreated parallel scenes from his past shows. 😅

Anyway. Finding all this stuff has made me appreciate MMH so much more. 

• Heart Eyes 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...