Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Still Ep.1... 

This is the first time (after my uncountable times of watching LF---literally more than 10) that I noticed how cute SM comfortably sit next to SG with Yi Heon. Screaming family picture also. She did really got comfortable with SG right away, maybe because it's the undeniably chemistry from the very beginning. And they didn't know cupid was cooking something delicious for them. 

362-CF2-FB-CBA2-4-FFE-A907-8-CF8-D2-E5-A

SM loves talking to SG and also communicate while looking at him.,which could also mean, its her way of letting him notice her hahahha :love:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I can't stop rewatching Ep 1 since I started it yesterday. Haha! 

SM is so cute, she always squeezed herself in next to SG and the kids. haha! I love how they look in this scene, a complete family. 2 kids, a boy and a girl with mom and dad. Why do I feel that SG was so conscious when SM squeezed in next to him? He just diverted his attention to Yi Heon. Haha! I mean from Day 1, SM showed reasons for SG to fall in love with her, and he did! haha! and later on, SG did the same thing. He gave all the reasons for SM to fall for him too....and yeah, she did too! And so, a year and a half later, bam! we got #Inconclusionseungmindating Hahaha... 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4
14 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I can't stop rewatching Ep 1 since I started it yesterday. Haha! 

SM is so cute, she always squeezed herself in next to SG and the kids. haha! I love how they look in this scene, a complete family. 2 kids, a boy and a girl with mom and dad. Why do I feel that SG was so conscious when SM squeezed in next to him? He just diverted his attention to Yi Heon. Haha! I mean from Day 1, SM showed reasons for SG to fall in love with her, and he did! haha! and later on, SG did the same thing. He gave all the reasons for SM to fall for him too....and yeah, she did too! And so, a year and a half later, bam! we got #Inconclusionseungmindating Hahaha... 

giphy.gif

Yes somin squezing in that small space looks smooth.. She is really confortable around seunggi 😍

Guys i know its out of topic (and maybe just my delution cause this couple just driving me insane due to their cuteness😅) i just wondering about this picture, the New OFFICIAL website picture of seunggi, the shade color he choose are the same color of their handphone.

SG : white, SM : pickle green. 

And its just weird, that lately (the timing ofcourse) they are always using this color,  and almost showing their handphone.  Ahh.. I cant say more its just fishy.. 🤣🤣. And if it is really really really crumbs that we need, i am soo happy if its true.. Sorry for my wild delution.. 😅😆😆

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 2

I love that everytime a new episode of MITH aired or any update from SM or SG our fellow seungmin shippers become active in posting in IG and twitter, really fill my heart with so much happiness and bring me so much adrenaline all over my body. I hope then can put the hashtag so everyone will know a lot is rooting for them off and on cam appearance! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMHhkCVJ3CI4QPlWctxcfhH2Zd5gMlJfrhRJ9M0/?igshid=pl9659g2ycer

Love it! 

credit to:multishiperdrama IG account

one of the ig accounts I stalked when I fell in love with seungmin before I knew this forum. 

And yes, very yes. Confirmed that they have the same phone model, brand and phone case. #inconclusionseungmindating

295-A55-A1-1349-451-F-98-B5-F8-B6152527-

That's why I love sundays already! 😊

• Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 4
52 minutes ago, SgsM jjang said:

Yes somin squezing in that small space looks smooth.. She is really confortable around seunggi 😍

Guys i know its out of topic (and maybe just my delution cause this couple just driving me insane due to their cuteness😅) i just wondering about this picture, the New OFFICIAL website picture of seunggi, the shade color he choose are the same color of their handphone.

SG : white, SM : pickle green. 

And its just weird, that lately (the timing ofcourse) they are always using this color,  and almost showing their handphone.  Ahh.. I cant say more its just fishy.. 🤣🤣. And if it is really really really crumbs that we need, i am soo happy if its true.. Sorry for my wild delution.. 😅😆😆

spacer.png

yah even the logo of MITH has changed and refreshed with mint green, and the caption throughout MITH also shows in mint green now! new PD really did a great job to bring in some new elements!

Edited by sg_sm
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
2 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

yah even the logo of MITH has changed and refreshed with mint green, and the caption throughout MITH also shows in mint green now! new PD really did a great job to bring in some new elements!

Right.. Its fishy right its like everyone helping seungmin couple step by step, little by little to be acknowledge. Or we just need to wait their official statement (?) 🤞😁

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Nice observation about the mint green. These two is really giving me migraine! Dispatch come on, at least one blind item.... anyo? 😔 okay, we understand. Hook Ent will sue you 🤗 we'll just wait then like binjin "choreograph" announcement from dispatch and vast and msteam. Hahaha! Seungmin fighting!

@iheartseungmin what is with the 8:06 timestamp? Sorry, i dont know if my eyes are blurry. Can you tell us? Thanks!  

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

Just a thought. Maybe SG and SM did some study time together to get the license. Who knows, right? :lenny:

What's the streak on LSG with weddings?

Ep 158 - entire episode on wedding life

Ep 159 - asking Eugene "do you still feel like newlyweds?

Ep 160 - him shouting 'MARRIAGE!' in the game

Ep 161 - Sung Rok teasing him if he can marry him

Ep 162 - attending an actual marriage

PD Kim, will you be the one filming SGSM marriage? Thank you in advance. :laugh:

Edited by Warm Paws
Spacing
  • Haha 8
  • Heart Eyes 3

Seugmin shippers 👏👏👏

Yeah PDnim is doing a great job. I love that mint color, it's popping everywhere. 

Marriage in MITH, mint/white color, hands pose, phones... Keep going on

Let's support Yeol moo's channel 🧐 

Is this a coincidence that Yeol moo has a channel now? Will he give us some hints too 😆 So min left a comment of course under his first vlog

On episode 1 when So min sat down near Seung gi, indeed she was very confortable but Seung gi was too. Usually when someone sit down next to us, really close, our body will react by moving back, like a reflex. But he hasn't moved at all

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4

i was rewatching some of MITHs episode since it's fun hehe. then i saw SGs phone in episode 151. i think it's still a big phone. not so sure though.

spacer.png

anyways, it caught my attention so i "investigated" on their phones ✌😆

so this episode (151) was broadcast on dec.20. then SMs yt post of her unboxing was dec.28. then LMHxLSG yt video was posted on jan.6. that's the first appearance, i think, of the small phone haha

spacer.png

in my delulu mind, the timeline of the new phones are close haha! that's about it. sorry guys. just want to share this with you and let it all out or else i'll get crazy hahahaha

oh, and, in MITHs episode 152 (broadcast dec.27), look at the colors SG is wearing 😏🤭🤣

spacer.png

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
4 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

And yes, very yes. Confirmed that they have the same phone model, brand and phone case. #inconclusionseungmindating

295-A55-A1-1349-451-F-98-B5-F8-B6152527-

That's why I love sundays already! 😊

I love how their outfits here matched the color of their phones....

I was too busy the past 2 days.... Reading you guys' comments on ep.1 rewatch is the best way to recharge....I smiled and giggled like a crazy person...🙂🙂 👏👏👏👏 Bravo you all!!!

I also rewatched SM's D-Day earlier this week.... Loved this drama but now that I rewatched it after LF I could not stop imagining that it would lovely if it were SG and SM.... They would fit so well in these kind of characters.....LFx SGSM really killed me... 🤣🤣  I've always been saying that if they are really dating (getting married), it's okay if they don't get to co-star in dramas.... Now I take my words back...being greedy.....I want it all... At least 2 dramas....one romcom/light-hearted and one romantic/dramatic type....After that they can just suprise(?) us all with their wedding announcement. 😘🤣

• Haha 7
10 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i was rewatching some of MITHs episode since it's fun hehe. then i saw SGs phone in episode 151. i think it's still a big phone. not so sure though.

spacer.png

anyways, it caught my attention so i "investigated" on their phones ✌😆

so this episode (151) was broadcast on dec.20. then SMs yt post of her unboxing was dec.28. then LMHxLSG yt video was posted on jan.6. that's the first appearance, i think, of the small phone haha

spacer.png

in my delulu mind, the timeline of the new phones are close haha! that's about it. sorry guys. just want to share this with you and let it all out or else i'll get crazy hahahaha

oh, and, in MITHs episode 152 (broadcast dec.27), look at the colors SG is wearing 😏🤭🤣

spacer.png

Thanks for your investigations 👏👏

Yeah the timeline is perfect

3 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I love how their outfits here matched the color of their phones....

I was too busy the past 2 days.... Reading you guys' comments on ep.1 rewatch is the best way to recharge....I smiled and giggled like a crazy person...🙂🙂 👏👏👏👏 Bravo you all!!!

I also rewatched SM's D-Day earlier this week.... Loved this drama but now that I rewatched it after LF I could not stop imagining that it would lovely if it were SG and SM.... They would fit so well in these kind of characters.....LFx SGSM really killed me... 🤣🤣  I've always been saying that if they are really dating (getting married), it's okay if they don't get to co-star in dramas.... Now I take my words back...being greedy.....I want it all... At least 2 dramas....one romcom/light-hearted and one romantic/dramatic type....After that they can just suprise(?) us all with their wedding announcement. 😘🤣

You take back your words? 🤣🤣

I agree I also wish they could have some dramas together, the chemistry would be insane 😎

• Haha 6
17 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

Just for reference, iPhone 12 mini became available in SK, Nov 20 (According to Wiki). 

Sometimes it does take time for stocks to meet the demand, and also depending on their phone service contract. But the timing is suspiciously close. 

SM mentioned in her unboxing that it is the first time again that she paid for a phone herself. So this means this new phone is more personal, and her choice to buy it at the specific time. 🤔 It's not a delusion until proven false! 

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I've always been saying that if they are really dating (getting married), it's okay if they don't get to co-star in dramas.... Now I take my words back...being greedy.....I want it all...

yes @WaterCatsame here 🙋‍♀️😂

we all want to see them lovey-dovey in a series coz in their real life, we won't see it that much hehe. so please kdrama gods, let them star in a drama! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

SM mentioned in her unboxing that it is the first time again that she paid for a phone herself. So this means this new phone is more personal, and her choice to buy it at the specific time. 🤔 It's not a delusion until proven false! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Another iconic line has surfaced...

'Its not a delusion until proven false.'

I love it.😘

@SGxSM @ishipSGxSM Yes...I took it back for the exact same reason...we won't get to see their interactions if it's not for their works.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Ahhh. Such a nice theme for a wedding, don't you think?

cvetovaya-palitra-2176.png

A really nice theme indeed 😍

I started to watch Soul mechanic, again So min is very surprising. Her acting is so good. I like the learnings of life through the script. There is sadness, lack of communication/understanding, but also joy and hope. 

She again didn't choose the easiest drama, she takes risks and just for that I admire her

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1