6 hours ago, WaterCat said:

I'm sure Grace shipped them as hard as we all did. SoMin captured Grace's heart since day 1...just like what she did to Yujin... They both confessed to SM as well..SM got this drawing from Grace saying I love you on the 2nd week. I was so Aww when Grace cried for SM onย Chuseok week... She really loved and grew attached to aunt SM. My theory was that Grace knew that SG liked SM. Hint, she wasn't asleep yet when SG sneaked a glance at SM on their car ride back from the valley... And she witnessed lot of uncut scenes too..lucky her ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜My observation and interpretation are that Graceย had been observing/secretly rooting for SGย to hit on SM. She definitely had her field day with the yoga and swing moments.... I couldn't get enough of that face expression of Grace.

They still hanged out after LF too SM and the twins... SM was featured on their mom blog once in 2020 when they came to Seoul for kid fashion shooting. SM met up with them.

ย 

There are days I want to be Perro...then sometimes Modu...then yes, during LF, I wish to be Grace even just for a day and I will follow SMxSG wherever they are although I will give them their momentย of course..Iโ€™ll just pretend to be stone or somethingย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 7
6 hours ago, Via said:

SeungGi and SoMin moments are so beautiful, that I only get nostalgia to see them in Little Forest, that's why I really like these kinds of videos ..!ย  ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’

ย 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

In one of the videos where SG comes out with his bear pajamas, I could see, on the front of his pajama sweatshirt, a little doll wearing a bunny headband, like the one she was wearing. SoMin in almost every episode of L.F ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

What will that mean? Or is it just my illusion .. !! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

thanks for the video @Viaย did you make this? nice! the yt page also has other seungmin vids hehe

ย 

i've been rewatching some episodes of full house. i just thought that seungmin can remake this kdrama. they can do it well for sure haha

Full house was the first one that popped in my head when thinking of a drama for SG and SM too...These 2 will fit main role characters perfectly.... And I'm sure they will look so darn cute together.

ย 

@Seung-Minย Right right..... What did they do to us....driving us all insane? Or we all just have mental problems?? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

@Viaย Thank you for sharing the clip...This one includes all the oozing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ moments....๐Ÿ™‚ย Love it.

ย 

@Divaย Do you mind sharingย the link?

ย 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
7 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Full house was the first one that popped in my head when thinking of a drama for SG and SM too...These 2 will fit main role characters perfectly.... And I'm sure they will look so darn cute together.

ย 

ย 

Yeah they can make a romcom in the same range as Full House but ย they can add on some kid characters, perhaps. If Yoojin is interested in acting , sheย can pass up as the Seungmin kid. Itโ€™s like reliving LF moments again. Surely they will make a cute family in a drama.

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Yeah they can make a romcom in the same range as Full House but ย they can add on some kid characters, perhaps. If Yoojin is interested in acting , sheย can pass up as the Seungmin kid. Itโ€™s like reliving LF moments again. Surely they will make a cute family in a drama.

I actually want them in a heart-clutching/dramatic type drama too....He can be a single dad with PTSD and she can be a psychiatrist. Or they can do one of those disaster strike typeย drama like Descendants of the Sun or D-Day. Gosh!! Someone just cast them together already phuleeeease !!!!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Diva said:

ย 

In one of the videos where SG comes out with his bear pajamas, I could see, on the front of his pajama sweatshirt, a little doll wearing a bunny headband, like the one she was wearing. SoMin in almost every episode of L.F ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

Do you mind sharingย the link?

@Diva, @WaterCatI think Diva refer to these... ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
ย 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
8 hours ago, LFCouple said:

ย 

@Diva, @AguaCatCreo que Diva se refiere a estos ... ย  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
ย 

ย 

Thank you beautiful, I was looking for it but I no longer found the video, in fact I was already writing to ask the girl who uploaded the first photo with her bear pajamas ... !! yes, I mean that image ..๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’˜โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Edited by Darkarcana
Please do not quote images, Thanks you!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
8 hours ago, LFCouple said:

ย 

@Diva, @WaterCatI think Diva refer to these... ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
ย 

ย 

and SM wore that sweater with the bear wearing the blue hoodie...๐Ÿ˜

ย 

they even synchronized whatย they wore to let each other know they're thinking of each other ๐Ÿค—

ย 

love...love...love:hearties:

Edited by Darkarcana
Please do not quote images, Thanks you!
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
6 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

y SM usรณ ese suรฉter con el oso con la sudadera azul ... ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

incluso sincronizaron lo que vestรญan para que el otro supiera que estaban pensando el uno en el otro ๐Ÿค—

ย 

amor Amor Amor: cordiales:

Well, in fact, the color of SeungGi's pajamas is lilac ... !! SeungGi in one of his Mouser presentations wears a Rosita suit and a beige shirt that is inside SoMin in the photo of IG in her food cart is wearing a blouse of the same beige color, too bad I can't upload photos, my cell phone is very cheap ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Diva said:

Exactly you're right she was always wearing this. And this woman is selling candy flossย 

And So min loves candy flossย 

ย 

IMG-20210312-075936.jpg

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

Amazing eagle eyes on the bunny ears on Ba Reum's sweater!

ย 

Cute translation (if correct)

๊ตฌ๋™๋ถ€๋…€ํšŒ =ย gudongbunyeohoe =ย Driving Women's Association

์‚ฌ๋ž‘๋‚˜๋ˆ” ๋ฐ”์žํšŒ = salangnanum bajahoe = Love Sharing Bazaar

ย 

As for the next project talk, I really still can't get over the thought of a MITH guesting. I'd love to see everyone's reactions, especially Sung Rok and Se Hyung. And especially since how they reacted last episode, I feel like SR knows what's up. Kinda wish to see them tease LSG to death, and PD-nim will show us all the good stuff cause he's also a shipper. ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

giphy.gif
ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

giphy.gif

• Haha 8
  • Party! 1
30 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Amazing eagle eyes on the bunny ears on Ba Reum's sweater!

ย 

Cute translation (if correct)

๊ตฌ๋™๋ถ€๋…€ํšŒ =ย gudongbunyeohoe =ย Driving Women's Association

์‚ฌ๋ž‘๋‚˜๋ˆ” ๋ฐ”์žํšŒ = salangnanum bajahoe = Love Sharing Bazaar

ย 

As for the next project talk, I really still can't get over the thought of a MITH guesting. I'd love to see everyone's reactions, especially Sung Rok and Se Hyung. And especially since how they reacted last episode, I feel like SR knows what's up. Kinda wish to see them tease LSG to death, and PD-nim will show us all the good stuff cause he's also a shipper. ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

giphy.gif
ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

giphy.gif

Omg! This will be the most watched episode๐Ÿ˜. Makes me giddy just thinking about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On episode 100 of MITH

The master was telling that he felt for his wife at their first meeting and then Se hyeong asked to the master's wife if she was aware that her husband had intentions towards her

ย 

and Seung gi said :

Of course, you can't hide it when you have feelings for someone

ย 

yeah Seung gi we all have seen that you couldn't hide your attraction for So min since the first day you met her ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 3

I cant stop watching LF, so I found this.ย 

I really admire SM's reflexes, throughout LF she has presence of mind. Like what happened to Yoo Jin, she managed to get yoo jin immediately out of the water faster than SG. I think SG panicked and got startled that's why he wasn't able to think and act fast. But SM's immediate reaction wowed all the viewers and perhaps even crews and her co-stars too. She even thought of making sure Yi Jheon held on to SG's shorts before she reached out and pulled yoo jin outย of the water. Here you can see, she transferred yu jheon's hand to grasp on sg's shorts then pulled out yoo jin.ย 

ย 

And bonus part was they really was always standing next to each other, closer. They even had a time of their own during this episode. Far right of the camera captured SG being a baby and making faces to SM while onboard of the inflatable.ย 

920172-EA-7556-4-AE8-8-A52-F7-C7-B9-E90-

B2-BBFB2-C-B5-D4-4886-8-BC7-419-F24-B86-D9-BA12-AF-EB1-E-435-A-9-F94-D7-C76-A06-

ย 

and here, how she was admiredย by the two men for her motherly instinct and good reaction from what happened. LSJ clearly was in awe and proud of SM for what he just witnessed, and our SG, being the jealous guy that he is, maybe noticed that LSJ was staring at SM, called his attention to join them for a swim. Haha!ย 

8-E8-BC411-04-B8-46-EE-A3-ED-A980664-E3-

ACED76-AD-BFAF-4-E81-B739-9450-B74266-CD

A428-EF5-F-F5-E6-4-A5-F-8-C53-D67-D9-DEF

ย 

this is the look of a proud husband and father. Seeing his wife calmly managed the situation and howย his daugther overcome her trauma

E607-C7-F5-3-CD7-4-F2-F-A13-F-8-CDEBCA0-

ย 

and how he only asked SM to play a game, when NR asked him "a game?" But he asked SMย instead "sominsshi (somin-a) like to play a game?ย 

ย 

Sorry for watching ahead. I will still rewatch ep 2ย 

On saturday with all of you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I cant stop watching LF, so I found this.ย 

I really admire SM's reflexes, throughout LF she has presence of mind. Like what happened to Yoo Jin, she managed to get yoo jin immediately out of the water faster than SG. I think SG panicked and got startled that's why he wasn't able to think and act fast. But SM's immediate reaction wowed all the viewers and perhaps even crews and her co-stars too. She even thought of making sure Yi Jheon held on to SG's shorts before she reached out and pulled yoo jin outย of the water. Here you can see, she transferred yu jheon's hand to grasp on sg's shorts then pulled out yoo jin.ย 

ย 

And bonus part was they really was always standing next to each other, closer. They even had a time of their own during this episode. Far right of the camera captured SG being a baby and making faces to SM while onboard of the inflatable.ย 

920172-EA-7556-4-AE8-8-A52-F7-C7-B9-E90-

B2-BBFB2-C-B5-D4-4886-8-BC7-419-F24-B86-D9-BA12-AF-EB1-E-435-A-9-F94-D7-C76-A06-

ย 

and here, how she was admiredย by the two men for her motherly instinct and good reaction from what happened. LSJ clearly was in awe and proud of SM for what he just witnessed, and our SG, being the jealous guy that he is, maybe noticed that LSJ was staring at SM, called his attention to join them for a swim. Haha!ย 

8-E8-BC411-04-B8-46-EE-A3-ED-A980664-E3-

ACED76-AD-BFAF-4-E81-B739-9450-B74266-CD

A428-EF5-F-F5-E6-4-A5-F-8-C53-D67-D9-DEF

ย 

this is the look of a proud husband and father. Seeing his wife calmly managed the situation and howย his daugther overcome her trauma

E607-C7-F5-3-CD7-4-F2-F-A13-F-8-CDEBCA0-

ย 

and how he only asked SM to play a game, when NR asked him "a game?" But he asked SMย instead "sominsshi (somin-a) like to play a game?ย 

ย 

Sorry for watching ahead. I will still rewatch ep 2ย 

On saturday with all of you ๐Ÿ™‚

nice observations. SM is really something. SG will really be cold hearted if he will not fall in love with SM. hehe

ย 

same as you i can't help but rewatch every now and then. hahaha! LF is our guilty pleasure ๐Ÿคญ

ย 

i think that after their 2 weeks break, SGxSM really hit it off. when they came back i noticed that they became more closer and glued to each other

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, WaterCat said:

I actually want them in a heart-clutching/dramatic type drama too....He can be a single dad with PTSD and she can be a psychiatrist. Or they can do one of those disaster strike typeย drama like Descendants of the Sun or D-Day. Gosh!! Someone just cast them together already phuleeeease !!!!

disaster strike movie would be awesome!

Yes im wondering also @ishipSGxSM. SM's agency isn't very much giving attention in promoting it ๐Ÿคฏ I cant wait for SG's turn to be glued to his phone waiting for updates on the promotion and how viewers will make a fuzz about SM and her partner, and SG will go ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ hahaha.ย 

ย 

Will we be able to see SM checking on her phone once in a while too? Like SG ๐Ÿค“cant wait to see SM doing promotions, its my 1st to see her do promotion of her drama after being obsessed with LF and Seungmin. Seeing herin a different way now haha.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

I love this IG owner, is she here in our forum? Bravo with all her uploads reliving our seungmin heart so much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผย 

ย 

And look at this photo, this to me screams "a couple vibe" if not officially a couple, but "an exclusive for each other aura", kind of a mutual understanding thing. Definitely they waited each other to come forward for photo ops with the host

ย ย 92-B3984-C-89-F0-4166-8-FE0-FE957010-A83

ย 

and it is like SM meeting SG's mom for the first time, and SG so proud that SM get along with the parents. Haha! On a serious note, first time to see this screenshot, didnt notice this before. SG looked like a proud boyfriend here, that SM seemed to adore by the host and I think LSJ is close to the host as well as SG.ย 

88-E9-DB9-E-ED35-476-C-B594-00-C38-CB63-

ย 

They did really loosen up during this radio show, SG was extra happy when SM relaxed a bit here. Maybe he was worried about SM that's why he's tense during the presscon.ย 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1