Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

2 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

honestly, i read something about the ship of sg & his ex. it kinda made me sad. but when i come back here, you guys help me boost my seungmin heart again. so thank you guys for keeping this seungmin haven alive. this group is my happy pill lately. it was nice meeting all of you seungmin shippers here. 🤗💚🫐🤍

Same here. When  someone post here about SG ex I check it to make it sure its not real. But turn out makes me upset. Im not saying I believe to those thoughts about his ex bit when I saw that they have same color phone its give me worried. Then I came back to this forum to read all your thoughts about seungmin and my beliefs is back. SG and SM lovestagram is more solid than his ex.

• Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 minutes ago, pokepo said:

these are the first vids i found on yt after few times rewatched LF haha

the account said she's not a shipper but she's just happy looking at them.

i mean, who wouldn't??

yes seungmin are easy to love! 😊 actually, based on comments in yt & ig, a lot really ship seungmin. 🥰 to the other shippers, i guess they are okay without joining forums as long as they love & support seungmin in their own way. 😊

9 minutes ago, Mhay24 said:

Same here. When  someone post here about SG ex I check it to make it sure its not real. But turn out makes me upset. Im not saying I believe to those thoughts about his ex bit when I saw that they have same color phone its give me worried. Then I came back to this forum to read all your thoughts about seungmin and my beliefs is back. SG and SM lovestagram is more solid than his ex.

yes same. but we just respect the other ships and hope that they are same with us. whatever we believe in, respect is our main focus. besides our real goal is to see SG & SM happy in love (to whoever it is, but i hope it's really them together haha)

this is what i love on our blueberry couple group. we don't fight with others or each other. we just agree to disagree on some points but it's resolved right away. we also help each other whenever there are those who burst our bubbles. we always work as one.

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

Same here. When  someone post here about SG ex I check it to make it sure its not real. But turn out makes me upset. Im not saying I believe to those thoughts about his ex bit when I saw that they have same color phone its give me worried. Then I came back to this forum to read all your thoughts about seungmin and my beliefs is back. SG and SM lovestagram is more solid than his ex.

@Mhay24 don't worry about the phone dear 😌 SG and his ex phone just came from same brand but in different type. His ex phone is the iphone 11 type, meanwhile SG - SM phone is iphone 12 mini in pickle green & white color. You can see the different by check the corner of each phone.

don't forget too about the time period of SG SM change their phone are almost same 😌

aahh...don't forget too, about how much pickle green & white color around this 2 people 😊

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Seungmin fans said:

@sosomingi i hope seunggi just meet someone new and not being toxic with his past relationship😁

Toxic with his ex? These words remind me strangely the troll who came few times ago

SeungMin shippers be strong and don't look at the past... look ahead!!! They are both shining since LF 💚 they shared unique and real moments. Be confident. A lot of people believe in our ship, even if the number of shippers means absolutely nothing. Not much people shipped Jenny with G-D but finally it became true. Be strong 💚

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 6

It somehow entered my mind too about the ex and SG, but then, i'm still holding on to my hunch that they are real (seungmin). As mentioned here, there's so many crumbs that we picked up from the two and always always go back on how "fidgety" SG was during the radio show. Go back to how his eyes looked at her, stared at her, how his eyes smiled everytime he looked at her. He wouldn't looked at her so sweetly if he's thinking of going back to his ex or if he is still into his ex. I am a Binjin shipper (totally) and news about HB and his ex really often shook our ship, many times. But look at them now, no matter how hard HB and SHK shippers shook our binjin ship, turns out that binjin is happily together under the radar. And i believe seungmin is also on the same boat. Being happy together under the radar. So always go back to the moments why we are here on this javen. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 5
  • Party! 2
Spoiler

. I am a Binjin shipper (totally) and news about HB and his ex really often shook our ship, many times. But look at them now, no matter how hard HB and SHK shippers shook our binjin ship, turns out that binjin is happily together under the radar. And i believe seungmin is also on the same boat. Being happy together under the radar. So always go back to the moments why we are here on this javen. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMtotally agree with you girl 🥰 i know HB - SHK shipper are exist, they always sure that HB still love his ex until dispatch reveal his new relationship with SYJ. I think this case almost same with SG and his ex shipper 😅

Spoiler

Be confident. A lot of people believe in our ship, even if the number of shippers means absolutely nothing. Not much people shipped Jenny with G-D but finally it became true. Be strong 💚

@SGxSM totally agree with you too girls 🥳🥳🥳 many kpop lovers get shocked when GD - jenny relationship reveal because their shipper are little, almost nothing. Its like dejavu when i think about GD - Jenny & SG - SM 😂

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
20 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

. I am a Binjin shipper (totally) and news about HB and his ex really often shook our ship, many times. But look at them now, no matter how hard HB and SHK shippers shook our binjin ship, turns out that binjin is happily together under the radar. And i believe seungmin is also on the same boat. Being happy together under the radar. So always go back to the moments why we are here on this javen. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMtotally agree with you girl 🥰 i know HB - SHK shipper are exist, they always sure that HB still love his ex until dispatch reveal his new relationship with SYJ. I think this case almost same with SG and his ex shipper 😅

Reveal hidden contents

Be confident. A lot of people believe in our ship, even if the number of shippers means absolutely nothing. Not much people shipped Jenny with G-D but finally it became true. Be strong 💚

@SGxSM totally agree with you too girls 🥳🥳🥳 many kpop lovers get shocked when GD - jenny relationship reveal because their shipper are little, almost nothing. Its like dejavu when i think about GD - Jenny & SG - SM 😂

Haha exactly, our ship is sailing 🥳

no matter who was in the race, the most important is to cross the finish line 😂

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
3 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

this is so cute. someone made a blueberry couple ig page. 🤍🫐💚 (dunno if who made this is also on this haven 😄)

https://instagram.com/blueberry_couple?igshid=730lq8xjdqvb

i hope that all the ig pages/posts, youtube videos

( @Poisonous Ivy @Warm Paws), anything about SeungMin reaches SG & SM (or reached them already). 🫐

I also followed Blueberry couple account on IG..regarding the YT post i hope so it can reach them but unfortunately almost most of my video's that has clips from SBS are blocked in some other countries some are blocked only in SK..even you give credit to the owners..but i hope some videos can reach them...i'l be very happy if that happen..💕💕💕

• Like 10

Hi there shippers ! these days, I just want to lurk in this forum but I see some of you are worried about SG and ex shippers connecting the dots. I  sometimes lurk on other ships too and believe me, they are also the same as us connecting even smallest things , that’s the fun part in shipping, looking for clues here and there. Sometimes, I’m also getting worried when I read something about them. SM and her ex too, even after LF, shippers still connect things like couple hats, coffee tumblers that she uses and it’s quite  worrying but when the official breakup news came out, I thought maybe she still used those things connected with her ex without much thought.

When I’m feeling down with those things, I always go back on Seungmin moments on LF. SG’ s stares, their smiles, him looking at her lovingly at the rearview during the car ride, the yoga scene, their apa and eomma moments with Yoojin, and countless LF moments and crumbs that we gathered about these two. Those are the real deal for me. And you are right, number of shippers doesn’t count at all. We maybe a few compared to other ships but what we believe may be the right one🤞🏻.

I like this ig post of blueberry_couple. It’s everything that SM holds dearly in her heart, Yeolmu and Modu and SG completing the picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNADPSpA1Xu/?igshid=3wnp877x8t2u

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
3 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

this is so cute. someone made a blueberry couple ig page. 🤍🫐💚 (dunno if who made this is also on this haven 😄)

https://instagram.com/blueberry_couple?igshid=730lq8xjdqvb

i hope that all the ig pages/posts, youtube videos

( @Poisonous Ivy @Warm Paws), anything about SeungMin reaches SG & SM (or reached them already). 🫐

I didn't see your message, it's mine 😂😂

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 7
Just now, Kimi23 said:

This gets almost 2k likes on an hour 😱

Yes, saw that and I just liked that post. There's really a lot shipping these two. LF has been famous after it officially aired, i hope the cast and crew know this, how LF become popular nowadays. That i think it's one of the most viewed show in viu considering this ship's unending rewatch. I just hope that everyone connected to LF is aware how people adores the show and how great the casts were,special our seungmin couple. To think it aired 2019, and til now, 2yrs after, it's getting hotter and hotter. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
4 hours ago, pokepo said:

these are the first vids i found on yt after few times rewatched LF haha

the account said she's not a shipper but she's just happy looking at them.

i mean, who wouldn't??

also, the BGMs suit the vibesss alottttt

ost playful kiss lol and dots hahahaha

I thought so too( BGMs suit the vibes) 

Ohh I see. So she’s not a shipper. But maybe if they get married hopefully 🙏 she will be delighted and celebrating just like us. 

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

Whenever you feel sad or threatened by clues from other shippers, always think that those were just speculations, no official statements, opinions and not guaranteed 100%. Like for instance the one who mentioned about Jenny and G-D, for sure a lot of clues were hidden and kept secret by both parties, that is why ppl were surprised. For me, I wish for Seungmin to end up together and we got our proofs too but at the end of the day, it is always us Hoping for their Safety and Happiness in life no matter who they share it with. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
4 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Same here. When  someone post here about SG ex I check it to make it sure its not real. But turn out makes me upset. Im not saying I believe to those thoughts about his ex bit when I saw that they have same color phone its give me worried. Then I came back to this forum to read all your thoughts about seungmin and my beliefs is back. SG and SM lovestagram is more solid than his ex.

@Mhay24 don't worry about the phone dear 😌 SG and his ex phone just came from same brand but in different type. His ex phone is the iphone 11 type, meanwhile SG - SM phone is iphone 12 mini in pickle green & white color. You can see the different by check the corner of each phone.

don't forget too about the time period of SG SM change their phone are almost same 😌

aahh...don't forget too, about how much pickle green & white color around this 2 people 😊

Wow thank for letting me know that its not the same phone. Now my worries gone. And believing that seungmin is real.😍🥰

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I have mentioned this before and I will share this again. The moment SG told LMH during their yt collab. that he cannot relate much about Your Hands, your lips, your eyes because the song is just too lyrical and beautiful, and he further said, “Maybe at the start, I’m like that but to be in a relationship, you have to be realistic.” 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

And here’s the english translation of the lyrics Your Eyes, hands and lips :

A dream you can't reach
Far away
You know, when I meet you again
As always
You can't change the dream
Maybe never come back
You know, when we meet again
As always
Your eyes, your hands, your lips
Everything is still clear to me
The many days I loved you
Will it be coming again
I wait for the season that did not arrive
Will it be coming again
I wait
The season that has not arrived now
Don't go any further
Dream, please come to me
Don't forget, I still remеmber you
Like I first met you
Your еyes, your hands, your lips
Will it be coming again
I wait
The season that did not arrive
The memories of our scattered love
Blooming and falling past spring
The petals you don't know
Like a dream of one day I couldn't say
I missed you
I missed you
Will it be coming again
I wait
You in the season that didn't arrive

If we understand about the lyrics, it’s a song related to a man who can’t move on. Thank goodness! SG said he is a REALISTIC person and that for me, puts an END to any chance about him still attached to the past. Well, there are people/fans who find it hard to just move on and believe in 2nd, 3rd chances. Yes, it happens but it DOESN’t ALWAYS happen. There are also people who knows when to ACCEPT that a relationship no longer works that’s why both of them decided to end it and MOVE ON. SG already said, he is a REALISTIC person, it’s on YT watched by over a million of viewers. You don’t say that if you are actually in a relationship to someone again which fits exactly to the song about a man longing for someone because he wasn’t able to move on.

By the way, maybe @Poisonous Ivy forgot to clarify this but she was asked here before if her YT comment on Somin’s vlog was edited prior to Somin’s liking her comment. I messaged Ivy directly because I wanted to confirm if Somin really read her comment about SG and her. 

Maybe @Poisonous Ivy can share her YT comment here that was liked by Somin but it was about SM looking good in pink and she said, she hopes to have SG and SM project together, if I remember it right. I’m just sure, she mentioned SG in her comment and SM liked the comment. Meaning, she knew about the SeungMin shippers and probably agrees with the idea of working together again. 

The comment was edited by Ivy so we asked if SM really read her comment related to SeungMin project before the editing and she swears that she only edit the typographical error but never the part where she mentioned about SG. This confirms that just like Son Ye Jin 😂, Somin reads and likes fans comments whenever she has time. She liked our co-members comment, so SM does Like the Idea of her and SG together! :couplecuddle:

By the way, Ivy might be shy to share in this forum but since I’m very happy for her, Somin liked again her most recent comment to Somin’s Vlog.

spacer.png

Congratulations @Poisonous Ivy. Let’s continue to make noise for our Blueberry Couple because we know Somin hears us and I believe, SG too!

Therefore, #SeungMinDating I forgot about @Warm Pawsexact tagline but I think it is something like this, #SeungMinisRealuntilprovenfalse 😂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
31 minutes ago, Mhay24 said:

Have you seen this guys. Im curious why they choose a short hair girl for his mv. Did he suggest it. Its feels like its SM. 😄

and look... is this the famous plant? 🌱😆

spacer.png

and then, white kettle plus green lamp...

spacer.png

this mv has seungmin written all over it hahaha! for sure SG doesn't have that much say on the props used in his works, but his team almost always give us seungmin crumbs 😆

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Seung-Min 🥳🥳🥳 thanks for this! Can't agree more. You said it all! 

Thank you for asking to poisonousivy because I was still waited for the answer 😅 So it's a big hint 😆😆😆

On IG we know that So min liked some comments about seungmin shippers too, we know that she liked this music account, she approved LF tags with Seung gi And So on... Actually So min always promoted her male co star, she doesn't have any problem with this, on her IG wall... But she never posted about Seung gi, NEVER!!! She's clearly approving seungmin shippers and she's giving hints

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Confused 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Wow... so happy for you @Poisonous Ivy, you are the SeungMin Jang Haven Shippers' spokesperson 🤗🥳🤩 

i love that SM really take time reading her supporters' comments. And you are right, just like SYJ, she likes and read fans' comments to show that they know each of their supporters' views of them. And definitely, liking the part with "SG" on it is really something. She definitely know what it means and still she liked the comment. They are really like binjin. SYJ is the only one who has an ig account, HB doesn't. So SYJ do things on behalf of HB. SM is the only one who's into social media so much, SG not so much. It relates! So there being said the hashtag #inconclusionseungmindating liveson. 

We just have to keep paddling, so we can reach the shore fast. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Heart Eyes 4

1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Therefore, #SeungMinDating I forgot about @Warm Pawsexact tagline but I think it is something like this, #SeungMinisRealuntilprovenfalse 😂 

Agree... Don’t worry about other ships.. Let’s continue to support this couple until proven false.. 😊💪💪 From LF and recent “coincidences”, I believe we have enough reasons and crumbs to believe SeungMin is real.. 🤞🤞😍😍

I rewatched some of Somin’s vlogs. And I noticed that she likes to take video of Modu’s sleeping. And my delulu as someone mentioned earlier, that Seung Gi took a photo to send to Somin here. He was smiling when see the dog sleeping and took something from his pocket. 😍 😂😂

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2